[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you'll never enjoy Fraw's christmas cake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

>you'll never enjoy Fraw's christmas cake
>>
>>14947371
So, Fraw Bow cooks. And probably she's good at it. So I wonder what do other girls cook and how well do they do it.
>>
>>14947371
how shot one could be to get cucked by a robot that doesn't even exist yet

also aren't colonies supposed to be 6 x 36 km it looks at least 10 times smaller than it should be.
>>
>>14947876
They built Side 7 wrong on purpose.

As a joke.
>>
File: brightburger.png (108KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
brightburger.png
108KB, 333x333px
>>14947481
Mirai makes burgers all day everyday.

So does Chris.
>>
>>14947939
Yeah, burgers.
And what does Sayla cook? Or Lalah?
>>
>>14948355
POO
>>
>>14948368
Aw, you're no fun anymore.
>>
>>14947876
am you of are to being of speak the english
>>
File: download.png (330KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
330KB, 640x358px
I wonder if he got to have another bite of that pie.
>>
>>14948355
Sayla definitely wouldn't cook chili with peyote, that's for sure. NEEESAN
>>
File: literally a mirror.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
literally a mirror.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>14948355
Lalah cooked herself.
>>
File: japanese-cars.jpg (179KB, 839x628px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-cars.jpg
179KB, 839x628px
>>14948715
>She kind of held me at gunpoint, screaming something about a Toyota or a Mazda. I can't really remember, I'm still feeling a bit shell-shocked.
>...
>Oh, that's the one.
>>
>>14948413
pardon me, i was drunk, and have tried to correct it way too many times

it should be "how one character can become so cucked, that her love interest get his heart stolen by a (yet) non-existent mobile suit"

and how the fuck she's able to have children, later on?
>>
>>14949662
>and how the fuck she's able to have children, later on?
She doesn't. Those aren't her and Hayato's kids. Those kids are the White Base brats.
>>
>>14949240
Bright's disappointed with that burger, actually.
>>
Every time.
>>
>>14950351
We do see her preggers, though, so assumedly Hayato did manage to put a bun in that oven.
>>
>>14947371
>fraw's legs during this episode
Yum
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.