[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1169

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 59

File: Might Gaine.jpg (3MB, 3500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Might Gaine.jpg
3MB, 3500x2400px
Previous Thread:
>>14942047

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/fQQpEtCJ

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

SRW V PV1:
https://youtu.be/KhBMd4YbIzk

SRW V teaser PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18otfdWJlLI
>>
File: SRWG3.jpg (485KB, 1601x893px) Image search: [Google]
SRWG3.jpg
485KB, 1601x893px
Last time on SRWG, Super Robot Wars Genesis.

Just what adventures are we to expect in the future?
>>
File: 1479520975688.jpg (47KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1479520975688.jpg
47KB, 550x367px
Too bad they're probably going to never show up in SRW.
>>
>>14945799
The best you can hope for is for Dino Geist and his goon squad to show up.
>>
>>14945816
That's a pretty damn solid "best" though.
>>
>>14945796
The adventure of my boot up your ass - snow cleats chapter
>>
File: IMG_0362.jpg (228KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0362.jpg
228KB, 2048x1536px
This is amazing.
>>
>>14945796
I do have to wonder if there'll be any sort of cohesion possible in this sort of endeavor.

Anyway! STAGE 7 GUNDAM FIGHT ROUTE

With the Gundam Fight no longer able to continue, its finalists now work to safeguard humanity from the resurgence of the Heterodyne. Unfortunately, they were not the only strange beasts to begin appearing once again, Mimetic Beasts appearing in the midst of what should have been a routine mission.

Godannar manages to sortie, but nearly misses its opportunity to deal with the strongest Mimetic Beast. The timely assistance of Getter Robo allows it to succeed, though it disappears afterward, while conflicting on the data available on Getter, normally known not to be pink and piloted only by women...
>>
File: NowThatsHeresy.jpg (322KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
NowThatsHeresy.jpg
322KB, 800x800px
>>14945831
Degenerate
>>
>>14945831
Kids looking like Christian Bale in The Machinist.
>>
>>14945796
Stage 7A

As Axis is pushed back by the PAMC's and Londo Bell, the tides seem to turn in their favor, but things change when an unexpected new player comes onto the scene: a horde of creatures of unknown origin. At the very end of the fighting, these new unknowns leveled the base after capture and turned to face the two forces, who were barely able to fend them off with the help of a mysterious human-sized anomaly.

Leaving before even a word of thanks could be given, both the Londo Bell and the PAMC are even more in the dark now than when they started...
>>
>>14945796
STAGE 7 AXIS ROUTE

Humanity's struggles continue as the Skrugg plummet to Earth en masse, utilizing modified Heat Tomahawks as space surfboards capable of atmospheric reentry.

Things get worse as local ace pilot Amuro Ray has vanished from the face of the universe, with an old man by the name of Flit Asuno seemingly taking his place.
>>
>>14945855
Old man. So this is AGE 3.

AGE 1 and 2 should happen before OYW.
lore wise I do not see how Amuro could be come more of a well know pilot than Flint.
>>
>>14945859
Old man flit physically takes his place in the universe, not a "takes up the role/ mantle."
>>
>>14945833
This is /m/.

>>14945836
Yeah very sexy.
>>
>>14945867
You clearly didn't see the Machinist, in that case.
>>
>>14945855
>lose Amuro
>gain Old Man Flit
So long as Kio doesn't show up I consider this an acceptable trade.
>>
>>14945832
Stage 8 Gundam Fight Route

Now even the Dinosaur Empire is rising from the ashes! Texas Mack attempts to hold off the fort as best as it can, but quickly requires the assistance of the Gundam Fighters plus Dai-Guard and Godannar. Mimetic Beasts make themselves known again in this route, and things look bad until Neo Getter shows up to assist.

While the group expresses confusion at another type of Getter than the one they've noticed, any assistance is appreciated, and towards the end when a small squadron of Mechasaurus units appear only to be taken out by swift ninja-like movements, it gives confirmation to the theory of more than one Getter out there, though why the other hasn't made themselves known as a proper ally is a mystery.

Afterwards, Domon thinks somberly about all these resurgences in old foes. Could this be a sign of a ghost from his own past waiting to dredge up old grudges?
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (344KB, 1573x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
344KB, 1573x1000px
>>14945871
It's a joke anon.

Now then, let's get back.

SRW with older Gryzoetter cast when? This was done by the actual character designer.
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.jpg (94KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.jpg
94KB, 640x400px
>>14945796
CHAPTER I DUNNO FIT IT WHERE YOU WANT

An unidentified multi-legged machine was reported during the scenes of several Terrorist attacks. Initially believed to be a malfunctioning Labor, it was later identified as a Prototype Power Loader - machines used in what was known as the Liberation War.

Originally used in simple tasks such as the loading of cargo into vehicles, desperate times called for them to be retooled into combat machines and their pilots, an all-elite female fighting squad, soon became known as the Detachment of Limited Line Service, or DoLLs for short.

Teaming up with with newly formed Counterterrorist group Steel Fox and Police Special Vehicle Section 2, Division 2, the DoLLs are sent in to investigate, unaware of the shadowy ongoings behind them.

This is going to be a bigger trainwreck series list than Z3 isn't it.
>>
Well, I finished Zeta, I thought it was great, about as good as MSG, maybe a little better, its high points were much larger but I felt its flaws were also larger at the same time. Rosamia kinda felt a little unneccesary. Yazan started to feel less like a character and more like a living plot device who showed up whenever they wanted someone killed off. I see what the anon meant by inconsistency considering it felt like certain characters had their motivations change at a rapid pace towards the end. All in all, I thought it was great, but not the absolute pinnacle people act like it is.
>>
>>14945905
>Spoiler

Yes, but at least it'll be entertaining, and who knows, maybe someone will try to parse it down into something cohesive. If so, I'd like to hope my parts somehow survive in some capacity.
>>
>>14945885
Because I'm just full of stupid ideas today.

Stage 9 Gundam Fight Route

During a moment of peace between battles, Domon chances across a hungry man known as Van. Between bites, he manages to get fragments of the man's story, his goals, vengeance for the death of a loved one. Feelings Domon finds all too familiar to listen to.

Feeling a lecture coming, Van moves to leave, stopped by the Gundam Fighter and told that he's not the one to talk someone out of revenge...rather, he'll test Van's strength as a warrior, to see if he truly has the power to actually exact his vengeance.

Dann of Thursday wakes up to challenge the God Gundam...
>>
>>14946002
>rather, he'll test Van's strength as a warrior, to see if he truly has the power to actually exact his vengeance.

Interactions like these, even considering the warrior/ fighter mentality, are fucking awful.
>>
For those of you playing the home game, this is what the cast list for SRW Genesis looks like right now, without the additions made in this thread.

Aldnoah Zero
Demonbane
Galaxy Angel
Giant Robo
Gundam 0083
Harry Potter
Heroman
Magical Lyrical Nanoha
Martian Successor Nadesico
Mazinger Z
Mega Man X
Mobile Police Patlabor
Sakura Taisen
Zeorymer

I'm not sure if we should be adding more series.

We're not even at stage 10 and we've got 14 series to roll with.

Come on people, you're better than the people who made SRW Z2/Z3.
>>
>>14946018
You didn't say we had to be sensible or cohesive about this.
>>
File: 179447086.jpg (98KB, 337x434px) Image search: [Google]
179447086.jpg
98KB, 337x434px
>>14946018
>Harry Potter
explain
>>
>>14946018
Would you rather introduce large chunks of series over halfway through the fucking game? It was pretty shitty when GC did it, and W only gets a pass since most of them were sequels to or otherwise related to part 1 series (and, you know, had an actual timeskip).
>>
>>14946034
>he doesn't know about Voldemort's top secret magical mecha
>>
>>14946034
Hogwarts? More like, Miskatonic University's European Branch.
>>
>>14946034
>>14946041
How is Fantastic Beasts, anyway?
>>
>>14946034
Well, someone submitted it last thread and I just added it.

>>14946036
Yeah okay but

you're introducing two to three new series every stage.

come on now
>>
A few threads ago I was asking about OG Donut Steel characters.
What ideas do you tend to have in mind for characters in a story, whether or not they involve the plots of actual pre-existing shows?

Since I'm still actually sort of working out a story/program to actually use, I started to consider slight character changes in my own designs.
>>
>Only twelve series in my 40 stage fangame
>And two of those are glorified hang on series like Stargazer and Neo Byston Well

I feel like i'm going to end up pulling a K on some of these series.
>>
>>14946053
I like the idea of a character like Mai, only still having the batshit Levi side when fighting with the good guys.
>>
>>14946058
I personally haven't introduced shit yet, but if you want I'm sure I can crank out a stage with a few more.
>>
>>14946054
What the heck is pulling a K
>>
>>14946064
Something to do with SRW K, I assume.
>>
>>14946052
You gave us no limitations, no rules. Anarchy was inevitable when you allow the rabble to act upon their base instincts, voicing every stray thought that flies into their mind.
>>
>>14946053
I actually talked about mine, probably at length with you, you were the one with the 4 Fantasy OGs right?

As for mixing them with existing shows, that's...harder. I want to make her stand out on her own but maybe influence things for various shows. Basically a passive MC where she's going with the flow until things start pushing too hard against her. When I was writing out bits of the script I felt like she unintentionally became my mouthpiece at times for some of the particularly stupid plot points and it took a lot in me to rewrite scenes that ended up that way, although I did keep a snark to her. I'm still bopping back and forth on whether I should make her a Newtype or if it's a little too much with the ripped apart childhood, mercenary approach.
>>
>>14946053
Honestly, with the one sort-of cast list I have for an SRW project that will never be, I can't even really think of any OGs all that well. Best I managed was OG enemies that were more passive observer types to the conflict involved around Earth. I wanted to imply that they were clearly something that outmatched what Earth had at the time and would even give the villains a rough time, but were taking a hands-free approach to the conflict with intent to report the results back to their homeworld elsewhere in the galaxy.

Best OG I could think of was just a soldier piloting a not-Macross unit, which if I added Strikers 1945 like an anon suggested, could probably be a successor to those units in development somehow.
>>
>>14946076
Yeah, actually, it's me. I was actually looking to revise the Male Super route. Rather than have him be a standard "justice" man, I wanted to give him some level of conflict. One of my ideas was to make him a descendant in his early to mid teens of the first heroes to combat the invasion of the demon army, but he is marked with a curse that had struck his bloodline in an earlier generation that exiles him from civilization, only being allowed to return once one of the kingdoms call out in desperation. To that end, he has to struggle with the idea that he feels inclined to help these people, but fears that once they're done with him, they'll exile him again. Along the way he meets such various allies as an alleged time traveler whose time traveling device conveniently no longer works, possibly a little sister type character, and an archer waifu.
The Male Real route will probably remain unchanged, maybe tying in this other idea I had involving ... another bloodline curse, and the story of the battleship's captain.
Female Super has barely been touched if at all.
Female Real route will probably only see changes in supporting cast, since I think her story is fine enough as is.
>>
>>14946094
>To that end, he has to struggle with the idea that he feels inclined to help these people, but fears that once they're done with him, they'll exile him again.

Interesting, sort of a Wufei dynamic. "What happens to weapons when there's no more war?" kind of conundrum. I'll admit I did find him a bit dull originally so that's a definite improvement. I felt like the two female routes were fine on their own, interesting concepts and opened themselves up to some nice development. The male real I wasn't really the biggest fan of but I think it might just be that he felt like just a really big edgelord and that just doesn't appeal to me personally all that much.
>>
>>14946108
I AM considering his story being one of humbling himself, realizing that there is a grander scope of things to care about beyond his own selfish desires, making it so that once he's realized this, he gains a great deal of respect for life and devotes his spear to protecting life, whether or not he gains anything personally from it.
>>
>>14946054
As long as you don't start the plot early on, do very little of the plot in the middle, and then finish it two stages from the end, or do an entire 13 episode season in like one or two stages, you're good.
>>
Is there going to be a second pv for v
>>
>>14946158
Naturally. We're not going to see it until January, though.
>>
Yu-Gi-Oh! in SRW when?
>>
File: JunkDestroyer-LC5D-EN-SR-1E.png (357KB, 307x450px) Image search: [Google]
JunkDestroyer-LC5D-EN-SR-1E.png
357KB, 307x450px
>>14946199
Never
>>
Does NEO have any issues that would prevent its OGs from appearing in OG?
>>
>>14946199
Soon, It will be in the next game.
It will only have 5D thou.

Confirmed units are Jusei and Jack with there D-Wheels.

It will appear alongside Mazinger Z, Combattler V and Megazone 23.
>>
>>14946231
There was some world hopping they'd have to do with plot but other than that not a whole lot. At least as far as I know.
>>
>>14946236
Mellolink, will also be in the game.

The 5D units have the will be abke to summon monsters on the filed.

Giving the SRW game over 50 units from 5D.

BGM will be the last 3 Opening with vocals from Jam project.
>>
>>14946236
>>14946244
If 5Ds ever gets in SRW and Clear Mind isn't one of the songs, I'm going to be the absolute most pissed person in the world.

That's like having Star Driver in an actual SRW and having the only song be the Summer Maiden's one.
>>
After V the next SRW UC series' should be OYW focused. It'd be a nice chance to bring back 08th, 0080, 0083 and also introduce Thunderbolt
>>
>>14946267
>0083
>One Year War

That's honestly closer to Zeta than 0079. An SRW with a few of the OYW side stories would be nice though, like Blue Destiny, Missing Link or 0081.
>>
>>14946267
Getting the OYW plot in a 2D game would be nice.

I don't begrudge GC for doing it, of course, but it would be nice to have it in 2D.

That said 0083 isn't OYW and shouldn't be in the OYW focus game.
>>
>>14946269
>>14946268
While 0083 is more closely related to Zeta, in the timeline its closer to the OYW then the AEUG vs the Titans
>>
>>14946283
Not really. 0083 is halfway between 0079 and 0087.
>>
>>14946267
Instead of using MSG they used Seed.
>>
>>14945755
Never played this before, will I be ok if I get the new one that's coming? V
>>
>>14946375
ye
>>
>>14946378
It looks like a realy weird game, in fact it doesn't look like a game and more like some interactive movie

Does it have gameplay?
>>
>>14946383
it's a simulation rpg game,like Fire Emblem and such
>>
>>14946383
No gameplay at all. It's mainly a vn with animation s played during battles.
>>
>>14946383
You may or may not have to individually control the limbs of your mechs as they go through the attacks.
>>
File: werhwehwehwetheh.jpg (11KB, 150x123px) Image search: [Google]
werhwehwehwetheh.jpg
11KB, 150x123px
>>14946383
You actually sit inside the robots via advanced virtual reality technology and link your mind to the game using a special circlet-shaped device per attack phase. The feeling of uniting man and machine in a single turn is ambrosia for the soul.
>>
>>14946265
I hope it would have Road to Tomorrow.
>>
File: Mugen_no_Frontier_Suzuka-hime.jpg (351KB, 567x871px) Image search: [Google]
Mugen_no_Frontier_Suzuka-hime.jpg
351KB, 567x871px
>>14946383
You ever played Taiko no Tatsujin?
It's nothing like that.
Hovever Suzuka Hime attacks should totally play like that.
>>
You people get bored way too easily.

Find a hobby that doesn't involve making up shit on the internet.

That's my gimmick.

Everybody wants to be Sahib but they don't wanna work for it.
>>
>>14946504
We can't all have disabled limiters, old man.
>>
Name 13 units that were playable in SRW R
>>
>>14946516
Garland
Jackie Chan
uhh...
>>
>>14946516
Excellence Frame 1-13

Done.
>>
>>14946517
scratch that Garland,forgot that was in D.
So that leaves Jackie Chan
>>
>>14946516
Jackie Chan
>>
>>14946516
>SRW R

w-what is that?
>>
>>14946516
Excellence
Nadesico
Black Selena
Nu
Dendoh
Bike Vega
Mazinger
Great M
Neo Getter / Shin Getter
Texas Mack

That's all I care to remember
>>
>>14946516
Neo Getter 1
Gundam DX
Texas Mack + Pasture King
Excellence Gunner
Gundam Leopard S1 Booster
Gundam Mk 3
Black Selena High Mobility
Dendoh - Gatling Boar
Voltes V
Kerot
Daitarn 3
Boss Borot
Great Mazinger
>>
>>14946534
>Black Selena
>Nu
>Dendoh
>Bike Vega
>Mazinger
>Great M
>Neo Getter / Shin Getter
>Texas Mack
>>14946545
>Gundam DX
>Gundam Mk 3
>Voltes V
>Kerot
>Daitarn 3
>Boss Borot
Great, that'll be my final party for the game, final stage has both battleships and the Excellence forcedeployed alongside 14 other units.
Gundam mkIII and HM Black Selena are mutually exclusive, so I'll have to drop the HM Black Selena, I'm still allowed to use the normal one. Leopard, is straight up a no, it upgrades into Leopard Destroy which gets rid of the booster, but I guess it's safe to deploy it if I need an extra unit.
For Dendoh, I'll just use any form until I actually get Gatling Boar, after that, it'll be exclusively that one, same for the Excellence and the Gunner.

But now, the most important question of them all
Fiona or Raul?
>>
>>14946516
Excellence AF
Excellence S
Excellence D
Excellence F
Excellence G
Excellence C
Excellence E
Excellence L
Aestivalis Akito
Aestivalis Gai
Aestivalis Ryoko
Aestivalis Izumi
Aestivalis Hikaru
>>
What's the title of the track that plays here at the Fabula Fores?

https://youtu.be/e7U_mOIUKUI?t=48
>>
>>14946578
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fKr2qxzpi0
>>
>>14946592
Thanks. I'd been looking for it for the past hour.
>>
>YFW next OG first trailer shows Excellence Eternal & Lightning
>>
>>14946149
I kind of feel like I could do a bit more early on or at least shuffle around some of the stages. Hardly anything happens until Stage 9 or so but I guess that's what happens when I do stages off what I remember instead of looking at episode lists and picking what sounds right.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCjLcckJPlc
>>
>>14946650
I do believe you mean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JogaHGT6SVo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_cqyokWoms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEC54MpRiO4
>>
>>14945902
With other video game-related inclusions, if one is lucky.
>Rinne has boobs now
Nice!
>>
>>14946666
>6666
Thanks quad satan
>>
>>14946555
>Fiona or Raul?
Raul, so you can get Best Excellence.
>>
File: 1370075865205.jpg (323KB, 753x810px) Image search: [Google]
1370075865205.jpg
323KB, 753x810px
>Didn't know Aquarion Evol doesn't give PP to all it's current pilots
>Unit is completely fucked because Amata doesn't even have E-Save while all the unit's points for 3/4 of the game were pumped to Zessica's melee stats
>Because of course Zessica's black EVOL was and as of Stage 49 STILL IS the only Aquarion model worth using so of course she got all the points
>tfw I really liked Evol so my stupid oversight hurts even more

What the fuck. I could swear every pilots got the PPs in Z1/2
I'm not sure why there's no option to reroll the character builds in SRW yet
>>
>>14946715
>I could swear every pilots got the PPs in Z1/2
It got nerfed, basically.

I think the rate is Half for characters who aren't currently the main.
>>
>>14946715
>>I'm not sure why there's no option to reroll the character builds in SRW yet
It's called New Game+.
It's already too much that every modern game allows you to farm kills, money, exp and PP, adding a way to undo all that while keeping your earnings would be beyond overkill.
>>
>>14946718
>I think the rate is Half for characters who aren't currently the main.
Ah so that's why I didn't notice right away. Thanks

>>14946719
But if you farm you lose the SR point for the stage.
They could make it so you don't get back all your points/EXP/kills each time you decide to redo the character, it would still be worth it if you royally fuck up
>>
File: 1476668306370.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1476668306370.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>14946719
>options are a bad thing
every time.
>>
>>14946723
>>But if you farm you lose the SR point for the stage.
Yeah? And that's worth what, not even a fraction of the PP you can get by doing the stage? A single lost SR point never affects anything other than trophy hunting.
It's not like you can't just not use Evol until you get her back, or, if you fuck up, grind because you didn't plan ahead.
You know what happens in Evol, could've at least SUSPECTED the game would go through with that.

>>14946725
I'm just gonna say you should just stick to G Gen.
>>
>>14946734
Why would I do that? I like G Gen and SRW. Nice try though.
>>
>>14946715
>Zessica's the only one worth using
How the fuck did you miss Amata having a MAP, a non ammo based ALL and Mugen punch?

Not to mention that their bonuses are all shared since like after the Jin's death event.
>>
>>14946761
>Amata having a MAP
Heero, Karen and Sechs are faster MAPers and better frontliners
>Mugen Punch
A gimmick I never used
Zessica's unit is faster too and has better power/cost ratio, that's all I need for my supers.
>>
>>14946713
It's decided.
Unless someone wants to change the name of the cast.
I'll do it myself when something comes to mind anyways.
>>
>>14946771
Zessica's unit also has no range and is unable to counter anything past 3 range without using 70EN or a 1 shot attack which is bad.

Spada having +1 movement is also invalidated when Amata has a 1-13 range attack at a fairly reasonable 20 EN.

Its a better boss killer for most of the game sure but as an overall unit, EVOL's much better.
>>
Game balancing talk for GR because I know that's a really interesting topic and not me being OCD

I found out that SRC doesn't quite stack Focus with nerfed Strike/Flash (only 60% instead of the regular SRW functionality) the way I want it.

It basically just takes the highest bonus which means Focus + Strike is 60 Hit + 50 Evasion for a turn while Focus + Flash is 50 Hit + 60 Evasion for 1 attack and then 50 Eva for the rest of the turn.

So I'm dropping Focus to 25 SP - 40% Hit / Eva so as to give more of a reason to ever cast both of them at once. Which makes it lose the symmetry I had trying to make it the "Real" version of Guard (got nerfed to 50%) but I'm probably the only one who actually cares about these little numbers thing anyway.

(OE's Level 3 Focus is 25 SP for 40 Hit/45 Eva and that kinda triggers me)

It's not a straight nerf I suppose because there's a trade of sustainability for raw power per turn - you needed 90 SP to maintain Focus for 3 turns, and now you only need 75 SP - which is about 15 levels worth of SP growth.
>>
>>14946789
Speaking of Guard, are you using the "reduce damage taken" one or the "double/triple own armor" one? I think each should be their own spirit, but that's beside the point, just wanna know which one.
>>
>>14946719
You can't farm kills and PP in Z3.
>>
>>14946799
The former - I honestly find having both of them at the same time kinda redundant design wise but I suppose that is a thing in several other scenarios.
>>
I'm sure I'm gonna regret not getting those weapon upgrades sometime soon.
Rau - I mean, YUSEI has 16 kills so at least I think I can get him aced by the time I'm done with this prologue thing.
>>
>>14946813
I'm not sure I understand the YGO joke here
>>
>>14946815
There is none.
I just recently started changing the name of main characters to that of main characters from other things.
holy shit NTlv6 this early in the game no wonder I always struggled to hit Char when I took this route
>>
Excellence Stardust Dragon can be as much of an one man army as possible, but I'm still not nabbing that HP Radar with the upgrades I can afford
>>
Does the Aquarion Logos have more interesting moves than just slightly different punches? Because Evol and even regular Aquarion were pretty dire about that in Z3.
>>
>>14946843
Aquarion Logos has one of the most batshit insane attack lists I've seen in a long time. Of course, the other Aquarions have a lot of crazy attacks too, but the problem is that the weirder ones tend to be one-offs, and end up getting left out of their SRW appearances.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxUkpNSr6TA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grs1aYI4n7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94l6cD3oWqk

OG WHEN?
>>
>>14946859
Raveraid will most likely make it into next game, alongside the other Masoukishin and the Possession upgrades.

The other two are minor enough that they'll probably never show up.
>>
>>14946859
How good is this game/this series mechanically? Goddamn it looks gorgeous, but the few I played on the PSP version was kind of boring
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ads6H1GpU

Its a shame that 00S2 isn't going to return in a hurry.
>>
>>14946868
>That slow mo backflip cutting
Muh
I don't remember this in the show
>tfw Harute in Z3 isn't anywhere as good
>>
>>14946862
Wasn't Elicia or whatever she's called the main heroine until Masaki and crew showed up? I'd say that makes her ample OG material.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gznut5cn0x8

What is this GANDUMB doing in my OG?
>>
>>14946863
>How good is this game/this series mechanically?
Evasion stat is window-dressing (unless you've got a height advantage on the enemy THEY WILL HIT YOU), armor is basically-worthless outside of CotE, there's no way to directly-increase stats with PP and the Stat+30 skills aren't on every character creating the situation where people who aren't members of THE SEVEN (Masoukishin + Raveraid + Neo Granzon + Zelvoid) without one of them end up arbitrarily low-tier regardless of how much you may like them, ammo counts are fucking low, and outside of CotE almost-everything that costs Magic (EN substitute) or Prana (which affects bonus HP/MG/Movement/Armor) is classic-tier expensive.
>>
>>14946863
>How good is this game/this series mechanically?
Not very.

Then again, not like mainline SRW is the greatest, so I guess that's just the special Winkysoft touch.
>>
>>14946879
SASUGA WONKYSOFT
>>
>>14946868
Shame it never actually hits the enemy in that video.
>>
>>14946879
>Evasion stat is window-dressing (unless you've got a height advantage on the enemy THEY WILL HIT YOU), armor is basically-worthless outside of CotE
Coming from PoJ with this in mind.

ENEMY REINFORCEMENTS ON THE START OF ENEMY TURN BEHIND YOU WITH A AMBUSH DAMAGE BOOSTING SYSTEM.

Fuck you too Wonkysoft. There is difficult and there is rigging the game.
>>
>>14946893
It's only +20% damage from behind but because of the damage formula it hurts a lot more than it actually should.

>>14946883
Forgot to mention: Zone of Control. At the very least it's just the adjacent 4 squares and doesn't extend to the surrounding ones or go halfway across the map or anything like that.
>>
>>14946893
PoJ needs a lot of attention paid to formations and enemy baiting, because if you don't do either you're eating full power hits from behind faster than you can figure out what the hell hit you.

That and the altitude system are very importent to take note of, it's why stairs are the most overpowered things in the game and something you want to capture for yourself if you don't start on them.
>>
>>14946904
>it's why stairs are the most overpowered things in the game
George Lucas was onto something.
https://youtu.be/B7FMh3YtK_w
>>
Masoukishin's still the best games Wonkysoft's churned out.
...Granted, that's not actually an accomplishment, considering pretty much all other games are flat out bad, or worse, Rayblade.
>>
>>14946879
Personally, I enjoyed the hell out of the series despite all these things, but I suppose it's not for everyone.
>>
>>14946064
Could mean dropping half the playable units from any given series but keeping their respective pilot portraits in just because, or it could mean making only three incredibly broken units necessary for playing your horrible, boring, badly designed slog of a game.
>>
>>14946925
Dann and its amazing lmaonorange, Kira and his MAP that suspiciously spreads out in the same pattern as enemy reinforcements do, or Mist with a mech that actually does both of those(except the no-range part, Air Exile is 3-7 and has 4 ammo, so that's something), are not necessary to beat K at all.
>>
>>14946922
I wasn't really into the first two games, didn't play PoJ, but I liked CotE. And I agree with you that it's not for everyone.

>>14946940
I don't think anyone here besides me actually wants to put forth the effort to play K any other way.
>>
>>14946940
K can pretty much let you get away with any half decent unit once as long as you dump enough kills/upgrades into it.
>>
>>14946940
True, but terrible EXP and money gains mean you might as well just spend all of your upgrades and kills on the three of them. Maybe five if you stretch to include the Super Jeeg Bros.
>>
>>14946911
>or worse, Rayblade.
You just don't understand.

Rayblade is pure wonkysoft meta.

It's literally Wonkysoft ripping themselves off by creating NOT!Masoukishin, and making it somehow worse than Masoukishin on every possible level, it is worthy of praise for the sheer metamadness of its existence.
I have the feeling they tried to somehow make their own Masoukishin expy hoping to make it big and drop their ties with Banpresto so they could make more money, but who knows.
>>
>>14946953
>as long as you dump enough kills/upgrades into it.
Probably due to the fact 999 kills equal 33 1/3 levels worth of stats.
>>
>>14946957
I'm thinking SRW's Touya was originally Banpresto mocking Winky for Rayblade.
I mean, they share names, and originally met their robots THE EXACT SAME WAY.
>>
http://pastebin.com/9Ai1Tg9i

>Attila the Hun is a Meltrandi alien starship AI

wut

srw when
>>
>>14946956
>all your upgrades and kills
>and kills
Hey, K might be a lot of things, but it sure as fuck isn't understaffed on the enemy side.
I actually did a run where 99% of the kills went to Kira, Mist, Van and Angelica, with their totals adding up to 2315. I know there's a stage where Kazuki must kill 3 Festums in order to advance the plot so that's 2318, and now for a game with just 45 stages, it's an average of 51 enemies per stage.

And that's before the final stage, which IIRC is the only stage in the game with infinite reinforcements. Probably.
>>
>>14946957
The insane part of Rayblade I think is that it wasn't even the first time they made NOT!Masoukishin.

There was that Panzer Warfare game as well which was loosely related to the Cybuster anime and one other game I can't quite recall right now.
>>
>>14946980
Panzer Warfare was all Banpresto themselves.
And it's an actually a playable game.

PW is linked to mainline Masoukishin, or was, starting with the DS remake, they probably forgot it was even a thing.
>>
>>14946971
Are you that guy who screencapped his Lv. 99 Holy Trinity playthrough of K?
>>
>>14946960
>Touya's whole existence is a mockery
>>
File: happenings.png (27KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
happenings.png
27KB, 256x384px
>>14946993
There exists the possibility
>>
EXPLAIN THIS
>>
>>14947036
Explain what, exactly? For god's sake, there's the release date written on it in huge numbers, it doesn't even try to look like anything else than a placeholder
>>
>>14947036
Time travel.
>>
>>14947036
So much white space on the cover

wtf Banpresto
>>
>>14947036
It's the premium version, it has the vocal versions of the music.
>>
>>14947036
Preorders?
>>
>>14947036
Ange costs 11270yen
>>
>>14947036
featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>>
>>14947053
that's too high for used goods
>>
>>14947036
>11 million yen

Why is Banpresto such a jew
>>
>>14947055
& Knuckles
>>
>>14947067
It's a game!
>>
>>14947036
The units in the premium box are shit, but I dig the V formation.
>>
>>14947036
>Ange covered by the price

lel.
>>
>>14947059
>million
Fucking what.
>>
>>14947036
>no Voltes V
>>
>>14946813
>not Kaiba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6CVIXUpxCU
HAJI WO SHIRE
>>
FORMATION: THREE RECEIVER
>>
>>14947073
Outside of the unit selection, it's better than the standard box art in pretty much every way.
>>
>>14947092
Voltes V doesn't have a V in it, remember?
>>
>>14947092
No Vandread
>>
>>14946843
Aquarion Logos has a fairly different move set seeing as how it's the enemy and all.
>>
File: 10450244533326.png (458KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
10450244533326.png
458KB, 480x486px
>>14947036
V NO JI GIRI
>>
>>14947036
>no Sailor V
>>
Oh god I forgot R doesn't waste any fucking time and just gives you the Gunner in stage 9.
How are enemy levels in R calculated? Last 2 stages everything was at an average of 16, and the Neo Zeon reinforcements in the previous stage to that one were also 16. It's only just now that the average increased to 17
>>
>>14947114
Someone remembered that existed?
>>
What is the G.U.N. Truck of SRW?
>>
File: hello.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>14947160
>>
>>14946615
>YFW They get bikelaned
>>
>>14947160
Granzon?

Speaking of trucks, Transformers when?
>>
>>14947151
I'd kill for a SRW with Sailor Victory and Gakusaver in it
>>
>>14947151
No anon, Sailor V, as in "Sailor Veeeeee nus!
>>
File: bx aces before finale.png (467KB, 683x728px) Image search: [Google]
bx aces before finale.png
467KB, 683x728px
not bad considering Flit gets the nuke 10 stages before the end.
>>
File: CxpFwMMUAAAl16m.jpg (390KB, 1068x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CxpFwMMUAAAl16m.jpg
390KB, 1068x1200px
srw when
>>
>>14947195
Sailor Victory -> Hudson -> same fate as SRWGC
Gakusaver -> Which version (Radio drama, novel, comic, OVA) -> not finished
>>
File: srw when.jpg (91KB, 944x521px) Image search: [Google]
srw when.jpg
91KB, 944x521px
>>14947244
>>
>>14947259
>Sailor Victory -> Hudson
Wait, really?
>>
>>14947265
I'm not sure if I love or hate how incredibly stupid that costume/form/whatever is.

Why is fan-art taking so long?
>>
>>14947259
I thought Hudson was 64
>>
>>14947265
They are giving compile heart a run for their money.
>>
>>14947265
This seiba wanking is goddamn retarded, but at least Wada can draw something good, the less Takeuchi the better.
And Nero is the only good seiba anyway.
>>
>>14947317
>And Nero is the only good seiba anyway.
BITCH YOU
>>
File: IMG_3183.jpg (183KB, 1024x1004px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3183.jpg
183KB, 1024x1004px
when
>>
File: IMG_3184.jpg (85KB, 636x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3184.jpg
85KB, 636x636px
>>14947322
oops
>>
File: remove final boss.png (472KB, 683x728px) Image search: [Google]
remove final boss.png
472KB, 683x728px
well, this was a nice game. At least it took until stage 40 to make a tactician that people would keep until the end of the game

and turns out it has a phase 2
>>
>>14947317
>but at least Wada can draw something good

Wada's output has only recently ever been good.
Her art in Fire Emblem, Extra, and CCC was fucking terrible.
>>
>>14947330
What's this from? Just a varient figure?
It would be cool to have alongside Mazin Emperor.
>>
>>14947337
>Her
Really?
>>
What would you say to your mech before it succumbs to its damage and explodes?
>>
>>14947345
AIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>14947344
Yup.
>>
>>14947345
>FUCK YOU!
>>
>>14947336
>HEAD-09c3e44
I'm retarded, but is that a new Citra build? I mean, newer than the September one?
>>
>>14947368
No idea
>>
>>14947350
Amazing
>>
>>14947390
hell, some people are shocked that the artist for Neptuina is a woman
>>
>>14947320
Gawain, pls.
>>14947337
Never seen her FE works, but both Extra and CCC are good enough for me, I don't like her moeblob faces but she makes it up with nice colouring and decent overall quality.

She's not that great or original in what she does, but she's still miles better than Takeuchi.
>>
>>14947379
Does it get to 60 fps?
>>
>>14947345
S-SONNA...
SONNA BAKANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14947259
>not finished

The OVA was pretty goddamn finished.

And Hudson was 64, not GC.
>>
>>14947401
no clue
>>
>>14947345
フフフ…
>>
>>14947345
This >>14947348
>>
>>14947420
Does it reach full spee-- no, nevermind.
>>
File: 198648646.png (316KB, 416x577px) Image search: [Google]
198648646.png
316KB, 416x577px
>>14947345
Assuming that I can run away and repair it
>>
>>14947259
I kinda doubt the game series its characters were from belonged to Hudson, even if one entry was released on the PC Engine.
http://www.videogameden.com/cdrom.htm?sgr
>>
>>14947337
DLC Micaiah was derpy but I don't see what's so wrong about this one
>>
Trying to do a experimental series list for a 2-part magic/samurai themed with dimensional fuckery SRW here (really don't want another Z2 but guess there's no choice). Thoughts?

First Part

- Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z – hen
* Shin Mazinger ZERO vs Ankoku Daishogun
- New Getter Robo
* Getter Robo Daikessen!
* Zanma Taisei Demonbane
* The Brave Express Might Gaine
* Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger
* Mahou Sentai Magiranger
* Magic Knight Rayearth (OVA)
* Magic Knight Rayearth (TV Season 1)
* Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons
* Full Metal Daemon Muramasa
* Sakura Taisen
* Sakura Taisen 2 ~Prithee, Do Not Die~
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
- Code Geass: Oz the Reflection
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Gundam Sentinel
* Shin SD Gundam Sengokuden Arc 5: Densetsu no Daishogun
- Mobile Suit Gundam OO (Season 1)
* Mobile Suit Gundam OOF

Second Part:

- Kotetsushin Jeeg
- Gaiking: Legend of Daiku Maryu
* Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger the Movie: Full Blast Action
* Mahou Sentai Magiranger the Movie: Bride of Infershia
- The Big O
- Gun X Sword
* Madou King Granzort
* Magic Knight Rayearth (TV Season 2)
* Nobunaga the Fool
* Kishin Hishou Demonbane
- Turn A Gundam
* Shin SD Gundam Sangokuden Arc 6: Shichinin no Choushogun
* Gundam Reconguista in G
* Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
* Code Geass: Oz the Reflection O2
- Mobile Suit Gundam OO (Season 2)
* Mobile Suit Gundam OOI
* Sakura Taisen 3 ~Is Paris Burning?~
* Sakura Taisen 4 ~Fall in Love, Maidens~
>>
>>14947522
If you wanna nitpick the leg proportions look a little fucked but such is life in anime. Aside from that it looks fine.
>>
>>14947544
I'd play them, that's for sure.
>>
>>14947522
Her sister is better
>>
>>14947751
WE'VE
GOT
TROUBLE
>>
>>14947544
Needs more Wataru, Musashi Lord and Shinkenger.
>>
File: 1479512991760.jpg (129KB, 798x716px) Image search: [Google]
1479512991760.jpg
129KB, 798x716px
>Defy Destiny route leads to the same final stages anyway
>>
>>14947877
Its just so that Spada wouldn't be complete dog shit at the end because Shrade died and stole 80% of its moveset.
>>
>>14947879
That bugs me, because I'm pretty sure one of the moves he takes when he leaves is the one that required him to be dead in the first place.
>>
>>14947890
No, he dies after he does the last one.
>>
File: SRW GS 66.jpg (173KB, 750x544px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 66.jpg
173KB, 750x544px
This is really starting to get old.
>>
>>14947909
Persistent bugger...what the heck's he piloting this time?
>>
File: SRW GS 67.jpg (107KB, 749x545px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 67.jpg
107KB, 749x545px
>>14947940
I believe its called the Rune Carozzo, probably an OG unit. He's not too difficult if you have a spare Confuse cast.

Just save up your SP for Agent afterwards.
>>
>>14947946
>spawning on defensive terrain on the moon
I'm having Auge/Blood Temple PTSD about right now
>>
>>14947949
I dealt with him by having everyone taking turns hitting him with Valored/Souled finishers. Then the OG finished him off with a Miracle backed finisher (and easily the strongest one in the entire game). Agent can be a pain and randomly activate his shield to halve the damage he takes but since he shows up alone, you should be able to handle it.

Just have to get some suitable BGM and put in some last minute upgrades and its time to end the scenario.
>>
File: SRW GS 68.jpg (46KB, 750x542px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 68.jpg
46KB, 750x542px
>>14947959
Whoops, forgot my picture.
>>
What are the odds that Lamia will appear in the next Dead or Alive?
>>
>>14946962
> Gilgamesh is summoned by nobody and tears through space to show up by himself. He joins Altera because he owes her a favour from 14,000 years ago.
Fucking Gil.
>>
>>14948066
.02%
>>
>>14947522
Sakuya is that you?
>>
I'd prefer Shin vs Neo over Armageddon all the time because Storm is miles better than Heats
>>
>>14948140
I'd prefer Armageddon where characters other than Ryoma are relevant to the Armageddon they've been spamming
>>
>>14947544
To much Series... Way too much.... can't down.
Where is Orguss?
>>
>>14948140
Shin vs Neo kind of buries itself due to not having the classic team piloting. I think it'd be featured much more if Ryoma and Hayato had jumped in some proto-Getter for the finale.
>>
>>14948151
Keep it up, Bamco will make V's Shin Getter only Shin Getter 1 with no Subpilots
>>
>>14946962
>Giant God

Altera is a Kadoam ?
>>
>>14946911
Were ZOE Fist of Mars and that PS2 Kitaro game really that bad?
>>
>>14948196
FoM has 2 difficulties: be at the mercy of winky RNG with nothing you can do about it other than changing some settings (you deal less damage, but have an easier time dodging, or the exact opposoite), or win the game by taking literally no damage.
>>
>>14948160
There's honestly nothing in there to stop them doing that apart from time, money and effort. The prologue with Musashi actually gives them animation footage to work with for Getter 1, 2 and 3, and even if they don;t want to use Musashi Shin VS Neo actually has its own Benkei, he just never speaks. You could make classic Getter a playable unit in a game with Shin VS Neo, or you could just put the classic Getter Team in a spare Neo Getter.
>>
>>14948196
It's more that Fist is a good story built upon jank game design.

The core gimmick straight up breaks the game's balance.
>>
File: 130848861072.png (391KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
130848861072.png
391KB, 713x1000px
>>14948196
ZOE has a unique system in which you can dodge the enemies' attacks by switching to another screen and dodging their targeting reticle. The less chance they would have to hit you, the smaller it gets and the less time they have to hit you.

You can also use the same system to strike your foes, and you can even target their weakspots for extra damage.

The problem is that there's no variety, and it gets old after a while. And when you're attacked, you don't have any chance to counter attack, or block you HAVE to dodge. You can leave it to chance, or you can do it manually. Having played both routes in the game, I can say that you don't want to leave it to chance.

Add that the enemies vastly outnumber you, and the LEVs on your team kind of suck and are extremely vulnerable, I ended up just soloing the last stages with Testament, who could move twice, take out most grunts with one shot, and enemies spent the least amount of time being able to aim at.
>>
fucking hell, because Flit has Soul and not Hotblood I did not get the following achievement in BX:
30 Hot Blooded Soldiers 熱血部隊 500 Shoot Down 15 Enemies with Hot Blood Seishin applies in One Scenario
>>
>>14947036
>Zambot 3 on the cover
>Daitarn 3 is the one with the plot
???
>>
>>14948235
It's like how Xabungle is on the cover and intro of Z1 even though it's post-plot and Jiron's in the Gallier from the start.
>>
>>14948235
MX has Zeta on the cover but not Dragonar.
Zeta doesn't even have its original pilot until nearly halfway through the game, on top of being post-plot.
>>
So how do all those guys who don't wear pilot suits in OG, like Sanger, eject when they get shot down in space?
>>
>>14948256
probably a built in caspule like what happened with Lamia used code DTD in the anime
>>
File: Don-Zauser.jpg (959KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Don-Zauser.jpg
959KB, 1000x1000px
>>14948235
You thought you were expecting Butcher, but it was me, Don Zauser! But seriously, here's to hoping he gets to show up in HD this time.
>>
File: granberia.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
granberia.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>14945755
looks familiar...
>>
>>14948320
Almost like it's a commonly used pose.
>>
>>14948297
He will.

in a Leige Geios.
>>
>>14948340
SRWGS already did the whole Daitarn villains are dicking around in Guest mechs thing. But that's a fan scenario.
>>
>>14948350
No, Don Zauser in Leggy Gays is straight out of SRW4
>>
>>14948362
Oh, and Koros too.
>>
>>14948362
Really? Then again that's when Banpresto was all about crossovers.
>>
>>14948367
That was just laziness.
Almost everyone and their mother had a Leige in SRW4.
I don't think the Guest generals got their mechs until F, I haven't played 4S nor do I have any desire to do so.

Do wonder why the Baran Schneil's coloring changed in between 4/S and F, though.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>14948367
>Then again that's when Banpresto was all about crossovers.

Or about not making sprites for Giant Koros and the Don.

Much like how Shapiro not getting his own mech in F and in Alpha 1 (until Fake Dancouga at the end) when he literally had a robot in the show fucking called "Shapiro's Combat Mecha" was laziness.
>>
HOLY SHIT BOROT CAN HIT THINGS IN THE AIR FINALLY
>>
>>14948392
one the frame forgotten in OG
>>
File: SRW GS 69.jpg (497KB, 1496x1620px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 69.jpg
497KB, 1496x1620px
So after Agent has his last laugh about us not being able to stop System from showing up, here we are.

System's a huge douche of a boss since its immune to Exhaust due to having the "Machine" Will type which makes it unable to gain or lose will.

So to get around this, I brought the various main characters and for side characters I brought Quattro, Quess, Haman and Marvel. Puru was considered for Exhaust and Attune but System's not very evasive and is immune to Exhaust.

Its also highly recommended that everyone that's going to fight has at least 5 Upgrade bars and the top of the line parts because you really can't afford to eat a single hit from that thing. Which makes Quess useful due to having Disturbance/Confuse in her spirit set and is a main pilot meaning that the Wings of Rean works on her.
>>
>>14948392
Aestivalis: Getter Poseidon Frame.
>>
>>14948415
Lot of effort went into making that final stage map.
>>
File: SRW GS 70.jpg (289KB, 1496x546px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 70.jpg
289KB, 1496x546px
>>14948415
Here's a scapegoat to prove my point. I expect a stronger form after I kill this thing the first time so I'm going to try and conserve my SP as much as possible.

>>14948422
Its also fairly large by the scenario's standards.
>>
>>14948428
>Geios Gulds
devil triggered
>>
>>14948431
The Mecha Gilgilgans are even worse. I'm quite fortunate that Marvel/Ciela aka the best support defenders in the game exist.
>>
>>14948436
That's odd.
Mecha Gilgilgan was just some afterthought in SRW 4, while Geios Gulds were fucking everywhere and were a fucking pain in the ass, with the Zelanios following right after.

I'd often just send Sirbine at them and watch it wear them down with its absurd armor, bunshin and HP Regen (on top of Hyper Aura Cut having no EN requirements)
>>
What's the final attack supposed to be? Squall Phantom?
>>
>>14948446
Swirl Phantom.
>>
>>14948446
Phantom Torpedo is melee? Weird.
>>
>>14948392
Diver is actually the third best frame behind L&E and Gunner if you can get your hands on a A-Adapter
>>
File: SRW GS 71.jpg (259KB, 2118x544px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 71.jpg
259KB, 2118x544px
The strategy for System's 2nd form is quite simple, either you try to one turn it or it kills a significant chunk of your forces with its MAP.

Lets see if I manage to do it.
>>
>>14948541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz4pq5kYM3o
>>
>>14948541
>>14948415
I think the bosses in my scenarios are kinda underpowered, but man it always feels like the opposite is just unbearable.

You don't even have the "pleasure" of seeing yourself get screwed in interesting and novel ways - "hard" SRW bosses are almost always "hard" using the exact same methods of HP Bloat, ultra-high Accuracy and gigantic MAP radiuses.
>>
>>14948320
That's a naughty game, don't play it.
>>
File: THE FAMILY OF SAHIB.png (33KB, 435x139px) Image search: [Google]
THE FAMILY OF SAHIB.png
33KB, 435x139px
Did you think that was the end?

No.

It is merely the start of a new chapter.

I have unsealed all your chakras.

Your hearts are now in beat with the same Solomon Gate of the Soul that I possess.

Go forth, and show me what power you truly possess.

My beautiful godslayers.
>>
>>14948568
You must bear your karma, Sahib of Purgatory.
You cannot escape your hunger.
>>
File: SRW GS 72.jpg (700KB, 2242x1092px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 72.jpg
700KB, 2242x1092px
Goodbye System, you were a shitty boss in a shitty stage. Still better than anything in X to X's endgame though.
>>
File: No Metatron in UX.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
No Metatron in UX.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>14948565
But /m/ loves being Haram
>>
>>14948575
So what's next? IB? Nova? RCN?
>>
>>14948580
Dungeon Cross 50F, obviously.
>>
>>14948575
Oh man, I just noticed his HP Regen Lv 3.

Why the hell do people still keep doing that.
>>
File: SRW GS 73.jpg (136KB, 2120x544px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS 73.jpg
136KB, 2120x544px
>>14948575
And that concludes SRW GS. It was an alright scenario overall, some of the stages were rather challenging like 17, 25 and 39 but it was pretty fair for a game that ran on Winkysoft formulae.

The OG unit was surprisingly well balanced where she spends most of the game being useful but not stellar but then for the last two stages she leaps to being the strongest character.

Mark Hunter was the worst MC unit though, since he can't fight a boss without using at bare minimum 50 SP compared to everyone else needing 15/25/30 or so.

I'd definitely recommend this one to anyone who wants to give a non Robot Dungeon SRC game a try. Will have to compile the secret flowchart I did into a picture though.

>>14948580
Not sure, I have a save in Nova's lategame that I need to pick up and I haven't looked up IB or RCN as yet. Robot Dungeon's out since I've cleared that about three times already (never bothered to go up to 50F because it starts to wear on me around 25F).

I think I'm either going to finish BX or Unlimited SaGa first before I touch SRC again.
>>
>>14948590
Winky SRWs had HP Regen lv3 final bosses.
And by Winky SRWs, I mean "just F Final and Alpha", everything else just didn't have HP Regen L. Maybe an M or S.

Really, there hasn't been a final boss in SRW itself with HP Regen since... Duminas in R? I'm certain Dark Brain had HP Regen L, but Shoe came right after and he definitely just had S.
>>
File: 10450.jpg (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
10450.jpg
162KB, 800x600px
>>14948579
Thanks for this. I was actually looking for that pic, the other day.
>>
>Masaaki Endoh did a cover of Carry On Wayward Son

Kansas in SRW soon?
>>
>>14948605
>>Masaaki Endoh did a cover of Carry On Wayward Son

WHAT????
>>
>>14948590
Its kind of offset by the fact that his armor is really bad, 1300 is nothing when you're shooting Valor/Souled finishers from everyone at 130+ Will in Winky's formula.

I did have the advantage of 7 W-Up Units among other things due to using the unit sale mechanic to my advantage so a lot of characters were operating at 2-3 upgrades higher than displayed.
>>
>>14948614
Endoh covers a lot of stuff. Like the MMPR theme and Snow Halation.
>>
>>14948605
>Masaaki Endoh did a cover of Carry On Wayward Son
google brought this up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baExq6xNhQ8
not what I was looking for but a decent consolation prize
>>
>>14948622
I have the MMPR theme downloaded.

I have no idea what Snow Halation is.
>>
>>14948556
Put them on the far corner of the map and give them the "can hit any one space (or more, probably 3 at most) anywhere on the map" thing. So you have to get to them, and you can heal from the damage they do in the meanwhile, but you have to get through their mooks to hit them first and it's difficult to kill everything quickly and if they work with the mooks they might get a surprise kill or two.

>>14948590
HP Regen as a concept for bosses bugs me. Either it's useless, because you kill things too fast and at most they get 30% regen, or it's fucking unbearable.
>>
>>14948626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo97E-KyY08
>>
>>14948629
What I liked about FE when it came to bosses and healing was that sometimes, you could disable their healing by prioritizing staff users first.

In SRW's case either you have to camp the boss out of their healing terrain or you just plain can't disable it.
>>
>>14948632
did an Enson 4 get released that has these new covers?

I also only have 1 Love Live song and it's a mashup (and a good one):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5i7DJQEFCY
>>
>>14948622
His Ultra Seven cover's fucking great, sounds like a national anthem. And it's always the one that gets taken down.
>>
>>14948639
I thought Snow Halation was Enson 3.
>>
>>14948568
The Throne of Glass arises soon, fellow Ash Strider
>>
>>14948568
Have you started playing Apocalypse yet, old man?
>>
>>14948158
Not really needed because there's already Rayearth, Mazinger ZERO, Demonbane... to compenstate for that
>Bitching about a fan list being bloated again when V's cast is already bloated as fuck and people say there's too few series
>>
>>14948741
>and people say there's too few series

????
>>
>>14948750
I guess that's how he's interpreting people being upset about Combattler/Victory not being in.
>>
>>14948750
I mean people complaining about V's cast being "lackluster", "weak" and such.
Poor souls can't even realized that there's no sign of a squad system in V, and even if there is, the deploy roster is not gonna be less bloated than Z3.
>>
File: SRW GS Secret Flowchart.jpg (809KB, 919x2691px) Image search: [Google]
SRW GS Secret Flowchart.jpg
809KB, 919x2691px
As promised, here's the secret flowchart in SRW GS. Time to go finish BX or something.
>>
>>14948770
>I mean people complaining about V's cast being "lackluster", "weak" and such.

Which is a discussion of quality. Discussions of quantity (too many Gundams and other such) share a slight tangential relation at best.

As for the rest of your post, I have no clue where you're pulling the rest of those delusions from. I don't think I've ever seen any body comment on how it might not have enough units or anything of the sort.
>>
File: Cxq_id3UkAE7MK8.jpg (333KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Cxq_id3UkAE7MK8.jpg
333KB, 2048x1536px
>>
>>14948801
I see a poster with boobs in the back.
>>
>>14948770
>I mean people complaining about V's cast being "lackluster", "weak" and such.
>the deploy roster is not gonna be less bloated than Z3.
I think that's mostly about "quality" rather than "quantity" - the criticism on V's "weak cast list" tend to be about its questionable choices for returning series and how many Gundam series there are
>>
>>14948801
Wait.

Look at the lady in the crowd with the black bag, and then look slightly above her head

There's someone in the background looking directly at the cameraman, but just look at him.

He's got a nice blazer, a turtle neck, professional haircut, strong chiseled facial features, and a Walther WA 2000.

He's here on a mission holy fuck is this Golgo?
>>
>>14948796
>>14948811
I mean shit like this
>So is this the whole cast for the game? If so then I think it looks pretty small compared to Z2 or Z3 (youtube comment)
>>
>>14948843
Cherry picking Youtube comments does not make for a popular consensus.
>>
>>14946018
>Magical Lyrical Nanoha
>Sakura Taisen
>Mega Man X
>No Tekkaman Blade
I demand more teeny tiny units.
>>
>>14948568
Put your limiters back on, there are children watching.
>>
>>14948842
That's just a camera trick.
He's actually a tiny man standing on the shoulders of the dude with the baseball cap.
>>
>>14948848
>Taking an example is cherry picking
Lurk more. There ARE people actually complaining about the number of series in V being smaller compared to Alpha 3 and Z2 and such in some other shitty forums and I'm talking about those.
>>
>>14948859
>lurk more

Said the guy citing Youtube
>>
>>14948859
Smaller, sub-50 user zetaboard forums with even less talking about SRW.

Yes, I'm sure they're noticeable in the larger discussion.
>>
>>14948849
OG Gaiden ft. Fighter Roar
>>
File: nitori.png (518KB, 642x484px) Image search: [Google]
nitori.png
518KB, 642x484px
>>14948556
That's not an issue intrinsic to SRW-based gameplay, that's just the devs being lazy about boss design.
>>
Will it finally be the year of Sakura Wars in SRW?
>>
>>14949047
>Overdevil is still the only boss who debuffs the shit out of you just for being near it
Why even
>>
>>14949051
That's great and all and I like Sakura Wars but Cyberbots. Or Tech Romancer. Or both, at the same time.
>>
>>14947544
Agreed with the other anon, too many series. That being said, youve chosen series with fantastic synergy and some really fun newcomers; i especially love Sakura Taisen. The big issue with this many series is just that nobodys plot can breathe; maybe cut down on some of the series that are too similar in story so that you avoid retreads.
>>
>>14949051
But doesn't the creator fucking hate SRW
>>
>>14949224
Unsourced Interweb rumour
>>
>>14949224
No, that's the Five Star Stories guy.
>>
>>14949224
It's as false as CLAMP not wanting Rayearth to be in SRW, because they actually do.
>>
>>14949284
Nagano?
>>
>>14949174
The original idea is that there's only one part, with series like Rayearth or OO skipped straight to S2, but thing is Muramasa and the four Sakura Taisen games are fuck huge and impossible to do in one game, and the plot may feel lacking without the first seasons to develop the characters, so yeah, better add more shit and split the game into 2 I'm starting to feel really sympathetic with Terada here

>>14949224
Nagano's case is understandable, given how autistic he is about FFS and GTM, but for Sakura Taisen it seems like no-sourced bullshit. But knowing the series, I can see why Hiroi doesn't want ST in a war-focused game like SRW, despite it being a lot more faithful to plot and character-driven than PxZ.

>>14949051
Sure, in X-Omega and it counts fuck you all
>>
Come to think of it, do we have any OG villains that use SS sized units/are SS sized?
>>
File: CxobDxAUsAAPGtp.jpg (34KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
CxobDxAUsAAPGtp.jpg
34KB, 450x600px
Dead End Shoot
>>
>>14949364
>in X-Omega and it counts fuck you all

Crap, that's entirely possible, too.
>>
>>14949435
>the age of Barzam has arrived
What a time we live in.
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.