[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mech-X4 Episodes 3 and 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

Shoutout to the other OP who got me into this

So now we have some new characters being introduced, a big guy 4 u, and a shadowy figure that the principal lady answers to. We also find out what happened to the scientist guy. Also we get to see how the monsters are made and Mech-X nearly jobs to the newest one.

Also principal lady moonlights as a ninja and we get a (rather unique) out-of-mech fight so this might be a bit more like Power Rangers after all
Spyder also confirmed MILFfag

All in all this is shaping up to be a somewhat enjoyable show

If anybody is interested in seeing it and are incapable of Cablefagging, I did actually buy a season pass (it was cheap) so I might post some low-q rips on a temporary mirror, dunno if mods will be mad or anything but it looks like people post rips of jap stuff pretty frequently without blowback so
>>
Tell me about the pilot of Mech-X4. Why does he wear the mask?
>>
When the crab harambe attacks why doesn't harris fucking do something? Isn't he able to throw up energy shields?
>>
>>14939056
>3M respirator mask without the filters

Such budget mask prop.
>>
>>14940267
Well the purpose of the mask was literally that it was supposed to be an emergency mask hanging around in the lab that he picks up so he can hide his identity, they shouldn't be investing that much in a prop that they're literally never gonna use again lol
>>
One thing I have noticed so far is that the show at least maintains this sense of being "culturally aware". Like, the cultural references to things like social media, millennial preoccupation with mobile technology, and even a crowdfunded medical bill for Spyder is all executed well and believably in such a way that you don't nearly get the sense of "HELLO FELLOW KIDS" as you do in other live action shows like this
>>
not as bad as I thought it would be
>>
>>14940583
Yeah, pleasant surprise for me as well and actually the first time I've been excited for ~anything~ from Disney that wasn't a triple-A movie production
>>
>>14940659
never seen there tv shows or made for tv movies?
>>
>>14940667
Well stuff like a few of their shows and many of their made for TV movies were good to watch but they weren't something that I looked forward to, just something that I would watch because I know it's good and it's there
But with this I'm actually eager to see where they take it
>>
I suppose I'll upload the rips for nocable-fags tonight if I have the time
>>
>>14943161
thanks, bro
>>
>>14943172
As promised:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbNDwT_7s9k

This took a while longer than I expected, but it works. I included subs for any potential deaf-fags or just people who like having their sound on low.
I've gotta go to sleep now so,
EPISODE 4 RIP TOMMORROW
>>
File: disney 2fast4me.png (16KB, 788x157px) Image search: [Google]
disney 2fast4me.png
16KB, 788x157px
>>14944204
I appreciate the effort, friend, but it looks like disney was faster than me.
>>
>>14944831
Damn lol that was fast

They even got the Episode 4 rip which I started uploading before I went to bed
I'll put it on a download site instead or something once i get to my university
>>
>>14945003
Alright, thanks again, dude
>>
>>14940583
It's pretty good. I've seen the first 3, and you can tell episode 1 was just a way to get the ball rolling, which is why it felt a little stilted. Once the origin was out of the way, the show really picked up.
>>
Rips for Episodes 3 and 4:
https://mega.nz/#!p0UVlDjR

Sorry about the filesize, I'll work on cutting it down next time
>>
>>14945726
I'm being told I need a decryption key
>>
>>14945873
Fuck, one sec
>!D9aBQt_2ZphJQL4Q65CqoNJUlCu9mcZwIJ9sodumXFk

That looks like the one. Sorry I'm new to Mega lol
>>
Link + Key for people who can't be arsed
>https://mega.nz/#!p0UVlDjR!D9aBQt_2ZphJQL4Q65CqoNJUlCu9mcZwIJ9sodumXFk
>>
File: mechx4 thumb.jpg (129KB, 701x614px) Image search: [Google]
mechx4 thumb.jpg
129KB, 701x614px
>>14946208
Sweet, thanks, dude!
>>
I'll probably have the rips for the next release on Monday. Should I just post them here or start a new thread?
>>
>>14948668
if the thread is dead and/or archived before the rips are out, I'd say start a new thread, otherwise, considering the low traffic here, posting here would be fine.
>>
>>14949175
I actually just checked the schedule and it seems the next episode actually comes on the 27th
>>
>>14949353
Why does Disney always have to make their upload schedules so awful
>>
>>14949495
This is a Disney thing? I actually didn't know, I haven't really ever "followed" a disney show like this before
>>
>>14949495
Yeah, apparently they had fucky schedules with Gravity Falls, too, where they waited months to put out new episodes (even finales).
>>
>>14949704
fuck, meant to reply to >>14949643
>>
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5CFbvLbFZf__uPHaaj5wJQ/videos
>high class white people are the evil ones
looooooool
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.