[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What dors /m/ think about Mars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: mars05-Credits.png (82KB, 739x1195px) Image search: [Google]
mars05-Credits.png
82KB, 739x1195px
>>
I'll tell you what I think about his thread, instead. It's going to be a shitfest.
>>
>>14938028
Ending could have been more impactful.
Sphinx was the most threatening looking mech and everything after failed to live up to it.
>>
It was more about its message than the content.
>>
>>14938028
I like it, but it's not as good as Babel II.
>>
File: 1466104619850.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466104619850.png
222KB, 500x500px
>That fucking ending

I liked the dynamic of the hero having to run away sometimes because the planet perishes if he loses, but him still being the only thing that can successfully put up a fight.
>>
Yokoyama didn't like humanity too much, did he?
>>
File: Capture.png (108KB, 431x229px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
108KB, 431x229px
I got confused for a second.
>>
>>14938478
That was a good shoujo manga, but is a few decades too late.
>>
>>14938054
This.

Is really rough but lots of manga from that time had the same kinda of message of how humanity fucking sucks and we deserve to die.

I wish Yokoyama would put more emotion in the characters face, Mars look fucking smug all the time.
>>
Sell this manga to me /m/ whats it about
>>
>>14939463
Robots.
>>
'twas pretty cool, decent pacing and didn't overstay its welcome. Wish I could read more Yokoyama stuff to compare it to, though.

>>14938351
Why would he?

>>14938052
That I agree with.
>>
File: subswhen.png (3MB, 1284x1504px) Image search: [Google]
subswhen.png
3MB, 1284x1504px
>>14938028
>There will never be a good/completed adaption of Mars
>>
>>14938028
One time i found an ant hill and ten i made a giant paydoh ant with a firecracker inside it, then i took an ant watched it move around, some other ants also had playdough giant ants and they fought, eventually the anthill ants got angry at the playdough smelling ant. They were angry at the destruction caused by the playdough giant ants battles. Then the chosen ant bit my hand, so i lit the fire cracker and exploded the entire ant hill.
>>
>>14939532
And we're better off for it. Shinseikiden was pretty much a confirmation that the original manga was shit in the first place, seeing as most of it was a shot-by-shot adaptation.
>>
It's a place I need to get my ass to.
>>
>>14939532
>those terrible redesigns
>>
>>14939722
At least HnG will sub the rest of that, I guess, assuming that project of theirs does get completed eventually. They would have been better off doing Three Kingdoms or one of the Tetsujins though.
>>
>>14939843
You mean amazing
>>
File: 1475187115613.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1475187115613.gif
537KB, 480x270px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.