[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a desperate call for help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: fss_ledmirage_manga.jpg (308KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fss_ledmirage_manga.jpg
308KB, 1280x720px
tl;dr up here so you don't need to read much: I've no idea where to get ok-quality Five star stories things.

so here's my tale:
>hear about FSS
>search about it
>find out it's about giant robots with amazing headpieces and nicely built and detailed world
>and pretty girls with pretty outfits
>start reading first book of FSS in lowest possible quality
>tried downloading a bulk pack from archive scans
>everything in moonspeak
>missing first 5 books
>at least it has pretty pictures
>try bakabt
>torrent can't find seeders

I'm stuck
and desperate
please /m/
>>
>>14933670
>>torrent can't find seeders
Problem on your part
>>
>>14933670
https://animebytes.tv
>>
>>14933670
Didn't somebody upload the books to mediafire and other hosters?
>>
>>14933670
https://bakabt.me/whitelist.php
>>
>>14933670
>>tried downloading a bulk pack from archive scans
>>everything in moonspeak

How do you fuck up something like this? Just check the box where it says "FSS English Volumes".
>>
>>14933978
the problem is there wasn't any check box with "FSS english volumes
I downloaded everything on that torrent. and I'm still seeding it.

>>14933865
it isn't a problem on the torrent client either, I checked it after reading your post, and it's ok according to that list.
seems the bakabt torrent is dead.
>>
>>14934708
Use the incognito mode to download your torrent, it works for me without an account.
>>
>>14934762
I created an account on bakabt and will try downloading the stuff from both sites on incognito(on the browser)

is there some sort of incognito on the torrent client? I can't seem to find it
>>
File: bt.png (479KB, 1527x968px) Image search: [Google]
bt.png
479KB, 1527x968px
>>14934812
Log off from your account, reset your cookies (Clear browsing data)
Ctrl Shift N, incognito mode and search on google "Five Star Stories Bakabt"
Download the torrent and use a no shitty client.
>>
>>14934850
IT WORKS
praised be, mate
I'm bound to keep seeding this torrent, and maybe finding the missing chapters
many thanks
>>
File: 1477313240639 copiar.jpg (100KB, 325x358px) Image search: [Google]
1477313240639 copiar.jpg
100KB, 325x358px
>>14934850
>>
File: 1450517201320.jpg (241KB, 1024x687px) Image search: [Google]
1450517201320.jpg
241KB, 1024x687px
I wonder if Nagano will ever want to work on Gundam again.
>>
>>14936203
Feels like we're past the era of 'grab random mechanical designers and bang them together until we have a bunch of designs good enough that we can still sell kits of them decades later'.

These days its 'grab the best one or maybe two guys that our budget allows for and make them crank out a lead that we might make one Riobot for and a couple bad guy designs that we'll only see once anyway".
>>
File: tm.jpg (788KB, 1280x1767px) Image search: [Google]
tm.jpg
788KB, 1280x1767px
>>14936203
>I wonder if Nagano will ever want to work on anything unrelated to FSS again

FTFY. The thing with Nagano though is that he's not a mere mechanical designer, over the years he's established a distinctive artistic style to everything he draws with, much like Nihei or Ishikawa. He's not as flexible as Katoki or Kawamori or Ebikawa because those two draw mostly robots whereas Nagano draws everything, so there isn't much room for other artists in his work. IBO is the closest extent you'll ever see to Nagano "working" on a modern Gundam show.

Not to mention, I doubt he would want to work with the company that screwed him over for years.
>>
>>14936261
>These days its 'grab the best one or maybe two guys that our budget allows for and make them crank out a lead that we might make one Riobot for and a couple bad guy designs that we'll only see once anyway".

Honestly I think that works better. Less headaches, crushed egos, and a more consistent design philosophy throughout the whole show. Say what you will about 00 or Reconguista, but the designs definitely looked like they all belonged in the same universe. With IBO though it's kind of all over the place because there are so many different designers working on it.
>>
File: 1477629112144.jpg (44KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1477629112144.jpg
44KB, 600x476px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.