[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my OC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Blast claw.jpg (68KB, 692x507px) Image search: [Google]
Blast claw.jpg
68KB, 692x507px
His name is blast claw the weregundam. His backstory is that his mother killed is father and then his father's clone killed her and then her clone killed him with a bomb that killed both of them. He is the powerful gundam and everyone likes him. He is also a clone of the zeta gundam and the RX 78-2 and the turn A and the quanta and t he G gundam and the Nu gundam and the unicorn. He's best friends with the strike freedom and the banshee.

Don't steal XD
>>
>>14932391
So wait, he's a clone of the most and least powerful gundams? Does that means he's in the middle somewhere?
>>
>>14932399
He is the powerful XP
>>
>>14932408
In fact, that head is very clearly wing inspired, though I will give you that the torso is zeta.

Clearly his backstory should be that his clone father was the zeta gundam, and his clone mother was the Wing gundam.
At least then you have an easy explanation for why she blew herself up with him.
>>
>>14932420
Here is his theme when he is angery
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlmL_-aDM0
>>
>>14932391
Nice artwork but the story reminds me of cringe sonic fanfics.
>>
>>14932391
He looks more like a punkified Yatterwan than anything else.
>>
>>14932391
worst
>>
>>14932391
Nice one OP! However, can you beat my OC?

OC: Cypher Raige
Hair Color: purple with black highlights
Likes: swords, energy drinks, black clothes, ferrets, Taco Bell, and Magic the Gathering
Dislikes: emotions, teenagers, Taco John's, sunny days, memes

Despite physically being 15, Raige is actually 700000 light years old, young for his race. His innate lack of fear gives him and his Mobile Killer PMZ-999 "Gundam The Ursa" a unique edge on the battlefield. When deployed with his Zeon remnant brothers, he is seen leading the charge.

The PMZ-999 Gundam Ursa has been around since the OYW, existing BEFORE the federation's RX-78-2. However, due to turmoil in the principality, it wasn't put into production. Despite it's age, The Ursa is the strongest Mobile weapon to date, shedding the "Mobile Suit" title in favor of the dubious "Mobile Killer" it's FOUR I-FIELDS make it invincible to all attacks and its long range beam sabers allow it to take out enemies from long distances. Finally put into production in the year UC 666, The Ursa stalks the battlefield in Zeon's name...

Kitai, an Android designed by the Master, Doctor Breston was a cold and emotionless killer, until she met Cypher. After engaging in battle with the Ursa in her Zaku IV "Akuma" she fell in love with his graceful combat style and begged to be his wife for the rest of her synthetic life.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.