[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Lalah thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 1419475560470.jpg (308KB, 1174x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1419475560470.jpg
308KB, 1174x1748px
Since the new Origin is soon and Lalah's fanbase is growing larger
>>
>>14931356
DESIGNATED
>>
>>14931715
NEWTYPE
>>
SQAURE
>>
>>14932186
PLANET
>>
>>14931356
Why do people even like her?
>>
>>14933246
She gave Char love that he needed, which probably was one of the factors that kept him sane, as he started to lose his mind and act more and more autistic after her death
In other words, I like her because I like 0079 Char
>>
>>14933251
Char is sane. He just changes his views and means of achieving his goals.
>>
>>14933257
Like when?
>>
>>14933289
For example, in Zeta Char thinks that peaceful change of the Federation. Remove the Titans and everything would be fine.
But after Zeta he decides that crushing the Federation would be a proper way to do
>>
Lalah was an unnecessary character, her whole arc with the sudden romance was really forced and poorly written.
It would have made much more sense if her role in the story was played by Sayla instead, Sayla might as well be dead after 0079 anyways seeing as she never shows up again.

Who agrees?
>>
>>14932073
MOBILE
>>
>>14933298
He still believes that the Federation is corrupt and that it has to change one was or another.
Fighting corruption and promoting progress - those have always been the central propositions of his philosophy.
He was never a love and understanding kind of person nor did he ever claim to be.
Of course if change could be achieved in a peaceful way this is also the way he would like to go but it was never a part of his views and in the end he simply didn't believe it was possible.
>>
>>14933306
I rarely agree with opinions like this, but now that I think about it this could have been way better

That, or introduce Lalah much earlier on. Maybe have her meet Amuro first for a few episodes or something
>>
>>14935172
>>14933306
She should have been introduced as a love interest earlier, but I think she was important as a newtype so I can't agree that she was unnecessary just because she wasn't with Amuro long enough.
>>
>>14933307
SUITS?!
>>
>>14936452
WHAAAT?!
>>
>>14936452
ARMOR!
>>
Lalah a slut
>>
>>14931356
>Aryan Blonde and Anglo Ginger fighting over a pajeet to the point on attempts to drop a fucking asteroid on earth.

Gundam, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>14933306
I agree that Lalah seemed forced because she was introduced in so few episodes, but I don't think the overall idea was necessarily bad. I love 0079 but sometimes it seemed like it didn't know what it wanted to do with characters. For example, Sleggar was suddenly thrusted onto the White Base crew and had this little stint with Mirai which was an obvious death flag, then he just dies like a chump. Sayla would have made more sense for sure for that role, I do agree.

That's why I would like to see a good Gundam 0079 remake that took some liberties either removing characters that feel rushed or pointless, like Sleggar, or work them into the show earlier so it doesn't feel like they were introduced just to be killed off for cheap thrills.
>>
>>14938711
It's not cheap thrills. It's thematic.
>>
>>14933251
0079 Char is shit

Quattro Bajeena is the only good Char
>>
>>14938926
How? He believes that Federation can be improved, how can he be better?
>>
>>14938926
And Harry Ord is only good Quattro.
>>
>>14938926
Vagina is the worst Char, he just lost hope to actually change the situation and doesn't have any will to do anything except piloting the fucking robot and nannying Kamille
He is almost dead inside
>>
>>14939013
> just lost hope to actually change the situation
That is not true at all. If he joined AEUG it is because he wanted to change the situation and if he didn't want to be their leader it's because he had his own ideas how to go about that and didn't want to be tied down to them. In this sense saying something like:
>doesn't have any will to do anything except piloting
is just wrong. He is the one person that always insisted on being independent and moving at his own will. Do you think he would be happy to just submit to anyone?
In fact both of the above points can be made about his conduct in 0079 too.
If you say that he looks
>almost dead inside
in Zeta it's because he struggles with trying to be more diplomatic and compromising his personal principles for what he believes would better for the common good. Ultimately he is not good at it at all.

On a side note:
>nannying Kamille
He just can't resist the temptation to preach and preach and preach.
>>
>>
>>14939076
> if he didn't want to be their leader it's because he had his own ideas how to go about that and didn't want to be tied down to them
What? AEUG was a perfect instrument to be used in the struggle to reach his goals, isn't it retarded to separate yourself from an armed organisation of competent people ready to support you? I don't see any significant contradiction between his ideas and ideas of AEUG
0079 was a completely different case, there he didn't really have any other choice but to act on his own, he needed the balance between being close enough to the elites and having some freedom for his schemes.
In Zeta, he did pretty much nothing - nothing in comparison with his actual potential. He was not much better then Amuro.
>>
>>14939942
>I don't see any significant contradiction between his ideas and ideas of AEUG
AEUG's goal is to improve the current political system - lighten the grip on colonies, introduce some ecological measures.
While Char by the end of Zeta wants total change with complete abandoning of Earth, destruction of EF and establishing the new system
>>
>>14939946
You can see the second as a logical continuation of the first, if it was reached the evolutionary way, instead of hysterical asteroid drops
>>
>>14939953
So, imagine Char changing the course.
First - about half of the AEUG members would defect back to EFSF.
Second - most of the funding sources will refuse to support Char anymore.
Third - he would be stuck in the Haman's NZ vs. AEUG vs. EFSF conflict.
So, in order to gain funds and recruits he had to wait for the fall of Haman. Or to help her falling
>>
>>14939953
Again, Char wasn't against a peaceful approach. He just didn't want to be the person that would have to bend down to the Federation or Neo Zeon even though other people tried to convince him that this would be the right thing to do.
But that is not the reason for the "hysterical asteroid drops", because even then he had to humiliate himself by being Neo Zeon's figurehead. The reason was he didn't think that anything would change even if he agreed to be the Federation's lapdog, that no one would listen to him even if he talked himself to death, not that this idea seemed very attractive to him, but he would have done it if he thought that it would work.
>>
File: lalah_sune_by_nippori.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lalah_sune_by_nippori.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>
>>
>>
To think of it, there's almost no Rule 34 arts with her
>>
>>14939921
Uh...mods?
>>
>>14944093
Man, he's ilfting her up with his fingers.
>>
File: x2+Lalah+watches+fight.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
x2+Lalah+watches+fight.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>
She's a fucking cunt. She haunts Char and Amuro for like 15 years after she died and is the reason why char tries to nuke earth in chars counterattack because she just won't let him forget her.
>>
>>14946884
No, he has greater reasons. But maybe after that he won't see any nightmares.
>>
So, what happened to her family after the beginning of the war?
>>
File: 12-Lalah-intros-Garma.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
12-Lalah-intros-Garma.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.