[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Imma give this Mobile Suit to Amuro and then beat him >Oops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

>Imma give this Mobile Suit to Amuro and then beat him

>Oops I forgot I fucking suck and Amuro kicks my ass all the time

Is he retarded?
>>
File: 1340827601089.gif (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1340827601089.gif
40KB, 500x400px
I'm going to say this in advance. I'm drunk, but I hope this helps you understand char.

>0087
>fuck everything, beating the titans was supposed to advance humanity
>0088
>fuck everything, world still sucks humans aren't advancing
>0090ish
>fuck everything, I'm going to deal with this shit
>0093
>Fuck everything, throwing more shit at the earth is stupid & I know my plan sucks and won't work
>I give up
>I'm going to go out in style fighting Amuro, he's the closest thing I have to a friend anyway.
>Fed suits don't have proper psycho frames
>I'll send one to amuro just to make sure my going out party is done in style
>0096
>fuck everything, I'm beyond the time
>>
>>14916778
CCA was two obnoxious teenagers and a elaborate suicide plan.
>>
>>14916778

To be fair they tied at A Baoa Qu and Texas Colony. The only real win Amuro had on Char at that point was the Lalah incident, and that was a messy situation with both Sayla and Lalah involved, and was exactly the score he wanted to settle.
>>
>>14916806
>going out in style
>Amuro completely destroys him and makes him look pathetic the second Amuro is tired of listening to him whine
>>
>>14916850
no one said char was good at coming up with or executing his plans,
>>
>>14916839
Char and Quess?
>>
>>14916969
Bright's son.
>>
I feel by the end Char went insane. Like almost Kamille level of the comet goes zoom.
>>
>>14916850
Eh, he almost killed Amuro with that cockpit slash, destroyed all his weapons, and lasted well over 5 minutes against him. That is better than anyone else save 0079 Char has done against him. The funnel dog fighting was pretty stylish as well.
>>
>>14916778
>Is he retarded?

In three words : yes he is (after the end of the OYW though).
After 0079 Char basically goes off the rails. He's no better than Ghiren and that shit got nuked by his own sister. He becomes a running joke like Mr. Bushido.
>>
File: 1472636673645.png (192KB, 429x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472636673645.png
192KB, 429x336px
>>14916778
>>14916806
>>
>>14916778
Yes, but the Feddies are even more retarded

>Shit, that guy just hit our base with an asteroid. What should we do?
>Just give him more asteroid
>Great idea
>>
>>14917267
>>14917267
Yes, but the Zeon are even more retarded
>We fight for Spacenoid independence! But the Feds have an underground base, what should we do?
>I know. Lets genocide our fellow spacenoids and use their home to drop it on Earth!
>Brilliant Idea
>>
>>14917231
Eh, Gihren is one of the more reasonable leaders Zeon ever had. He is just a bit too rash and brutal.
Char is completely off the rails and he knows it. I guess he figured if he isn't going to make any sense anyways
, he could at least go all out.
>>
>>14916839
Char and Amuro? More like kindergarteners.
>>
>>14916778
Of course he's retarded, all zeeks are
>>
>>14917065
Eh he lost his shit once, I think the guy planning to drop an asteroid on earth is the biggest manchild.
>>
>>14918085
Sure, someone who doesn't understand the consequences of his actions is way more mature than someone suffering from depression and intense emotional turmoil. Let's make more fun of people's problems. That will surely not make them want to destroy the world.
>>
>>14916778
Did he make Nu Gundam or just the Psycho Frame?

Regardless

I imagine after bitching about "MUH WHITE WUN" 9001 times he wanted to win on the same footing rather then a superior suit.

At the end of the day space jews would have sold the feddies an equally good (if not better) suit regardless.
>>
>>14916806
>he's the closest thing I have to a friend anyway.
His own fault for killing Garma.

>b-b-but he's a zaaaaaabi
So was Mineva, she's still breathing. Outside of the Origin making both of them more evil, TV Garma could have been salvageable.

But nah, just kill 'em. Helping people takes too much effort, as Char seems to believe.
>>
>>14918739
Kills a girl because she unneededly murdered a teenager that had surrender

Vs

Wants to drop an asteroid and kill millions
>>
File: 1468303478381.jpg (24KB, 302x216px) Image search: [Google]
1468303478381.jpg
24KB, 302x216px
>>14917077
Doesn't help that Lalah seems to support his madness
>Amuro: "Char is dropping asteroids and killing a lot of innocent people, he's a crazy asshole"
>Newtype spirit thingy Lalah: "No, his actions are pure"
>>
>>14916806
>I know my plan sucks and won't work
But he effectively executed the plan, the day was saved by Axis Shock and nothing else. If you mean that bombing Earth into a nuclear winter wouldn't actually achieve what he wanted, he was still arguing that "people wouldn't change and this is the only way" after getting his ass kicked. I'm pretty sure he believed in the plan, or at least the plans effectiveness. Whether he cared about the plan at all, that's another argument.
>>
>>14918739
>someone who doesn't understand the consequences of his actions
So... both of them?
>>
>>14918808
Char knows the consequences of his actions, that's why he's doing it.
>>
>>14917077
>I feel by the end Char went insane.

Yeah, he was coming pretty unglued by the time he just started going right into the ol' Oedipus complex while making a Charlie Day face
>>
>>14917223
Amuro lost most of his weapons fighting the rest of Char's lackies.
>>
>>14917223
Well, Char did put up a fight, for like 20 seconds. Then Amuro hit him and him some more.
>>
>>14917341
>gihren is reasonable
Hitler/Stalin looks like a saint compared to a family responsible for the deaths of most of humanity.
>>
>>14918772
To think of it, this isn't madness, this is the cheap and flawless way of winning the war with such little army as Char's.
>>
>>14918754
Who is it that Char should have helped. Garma?
>>
>>14916778
killing Garma was pure luck, the other Zabis were either kill by a better pilot(Amuro) or they kill each other aka Female Cobra commander kill Space Hitler
>>
>>14918972
Winning the war? Defeating the EF wasn't the reason he was dropping the rock. He was pissy that people weren't listening to him or advancing at the pace he wanted them to so he wanted to speed things along. The goal was the act of dropping the rock itself, not defeating the EF.
>>
>>14918845
Watch the fight again. Amuro uses up his ammo in a few of his extra/side weapons against the lackies, but his core weapons,his rifle, his funnels, and his beam saber, are all destroyed and knocked away directly by Char.

>>14918848
Their fight lasted over 5 minutes, which is a long time for late UC.
>>
>>14919343
Except y'know blowing Kycillia to kingdom come, that was all him
>>
>>14919664
My bad, I was talking about the last fight when they get back in their suits while on Axis.
>>
>>14918772
And Char wonders why Amuro didn't want to go back to space. Getting haunted in your dreams by the psychic ghost of a girl you accidentally offed and being told insane ghost logic every night must be aggravating as hell.
>>
>>14919373
The EF politics is the reason the world hasn't changed and won't change.
>>
File: 1478225253503.webm (3MB, 888x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478225253503.webm
3MB, 888x480px
>>
>>14916839
two obnoxious teenagers with parent issues
a bitch with a golden pussy
and two pussyslaves
>>
>>14916778
Yes? It was essentially a very elaborate suicide plan. Once he deorbited Axis the rest was just bonus time and he wanted to have fun; Either he beat Amuro and assfucked humanity or Amuro beat him and he still assfucked humanity anyway. He just wasn't expecting to piss off Amuro so badly that he went Newtype Super Saiyan, beat Char in record time and push the fucking thing away while holding his face in it like a dog that shit on the carpet.
>>
>>14916806
>>14916839
>>14923954
Char is not suicidal. Just kind of crazy. Remember, it's the logic of a person who didn't wear a normal suit in battle as a symbol of his determination not to die.
>>
>>14919673
Kycillia was going to die anyway by the feddies ships standing right near the opening hatch
>>
>>14924211
But didn't he wear a pilot suit all the same? The logic of not wearing the normal suit was sound, it was a symbol of confidence meant to lift the morale of his men. Once he actually started to risk his life, he wore a pilot suit.

Although, I don't remember him wearing a helmet. I'm just gonna assume it was bouncing around in the cockpit somewhere
>>
>>14923954
You'd think Char would know better than to forget that pissing off Amuro is a bad idea, giant asteroids or not.
>>
File: 0079-16-27b_800.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0079-16-27b_800.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.