[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Your thoughts on this
>>
>>14914700

No, take it to /o/ where it obviously belongs.
>>
>>14914700
That's /co/ i do give it credit.
>>
File: 18946754618954.jpg (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
18946754618954.jpg
463KB, 1280x720px
>>14914700
>Is this /m/?
Yes.

>Your thoughts on this
It was fun while it lasted.
>>
File: 1472757785794.jpg (51KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1472757785794.jpg
51KB, 620x465px
>>14914700
>Is a giant robot /m/?
You gotta be memeing, you can't be this stupid.

And Megas is great, probably the funniest /m/ show out there and the action is great too. Shame that it's only 2 seasons, I wish they could continue since literally the entire studio and everyone who worked on it all want to make more seasons still. If you have seen Motorcity they still have the same sense of humor so I think this is a season 3 that actually could live up to the original 2. Shame it will never happen.

In my opinion it's the best piloted mecha show ever made in the west.
>>
>>14914798

I'd say Xabungle is far funnier personally, and that King Gainer, Build Fighters, Nadesico, Godanner and maybe a few others not springing to mind too. I'm not a huge fan of Megas or its humor though, and a lot of it left me cold. I'd also say Symbiotic Titan is a better Western mecha, and the new Voltron is better too (though it certainly has problems) if we're talking piloted mecha shows only.
>>
>>14914935
Different strokes for different folks, especially since humor is interesting subjective. Ultimately I think we can all agree that it's still one of the best western Mecha shows to be made. I'm personally not too big on Symbionic Titan but I do love the new Voltron and have high hopes for the second season next month fixing a lot of the issues the first season had.

We need more good western mech shows.
>>
>>14914946
>interesting
Especially*
>>
>>14914946

It's probably one of the better ones yea, even it I don't like it. It obviously had a lot of love and care put in to it and I van respect that regardless of my personal opinion on it's execution.
>>
>>14914968
I feel the same way about Gendy's work with Symbionic Titan, I can respect it even though I didn't particularly like it.

George Krstic/Chris Prynoski and Titmouse as a whole are seriously some of the best people behind western animation and it shows they genuinely care about making stuff that isn't shit.

It's been 4 years since Krstic made the #BringBackMegas trend, and Titmouse has apparently been in a legal battle with CN for the rights over Megas to do a third season. I wonder if there is still any hope.
>>
Its so nice to see some civility for a change.
>>
>>14914700
>Is this /m/?
Stahp.
>>
>>14915041
Read more threads where watching material is required for the discussion to work. They're generally more civil, since you can't just throw some random shit out without getting blown off if it doesn't make sense in context.
>>
>>14915326
Also most of the shitposters weren't old enough to watch Megas when it aired and as it's more niche and a smaller body of work than Gundam/Go Nagai they can't make blanket statements.
>>
>>14915463
I could say that you all only watch this because, as cuckolds, you identify with Jamie

But yeah, I doubt it has anything to do with it being old. It's probably more that it didn't air outside America much.
>>
>>14915472
It also aired in Canada and I believe it still gets reruns there.
>>
It's a show they made because they genuinely wanted to, it wasn't something made by comittee. And it shows, because there's a lot of love put in it.
>>
>>14914798
It's only /m/ if it's Japanese

Fuck off /co/
>>
Hadn't watched it since it went off the air in the US, but I loved it.
>>
>>14914946
I loved a lot of Symbionic Titan, but I thought it was kind of dry for the most part.

What it really needed, though, was a proper theme song. Something like either of Big O's would've worked perfectly.
>>
File: BAIT FUNNEL IKIMAS!!!.jpg (86KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
BAIT FUNNEL IKIMAS!!!.jpg
86KB, 1000x800px
>>14914700
WE BELONG TO BAIT
>>
File: 1426035385376.jpg (20KB, 540x337px) Image search: [Google]
1426035385376.jpg
20KB, 540x337px
>>14915590
>It's only /m/ if it's Japanese
Return to us once you obtain a functioning Brain.
>>
>>14915472
How is Jamie a cu... oooh Future Jamie.
>>
I'd say so. Our 4chan cup anthem has been the Megas XLR theme for a while.

I really should give this a watch someday. Seems pretty cool.
>>
>>14917521
It's only two seasons and it's aged very well. I appreciated it way more as an adult and could understand the jokes about the DMV, living off junk food on a budget, and the constant jokes about Jersey.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.