[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completed Transformers Prime. Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image_18.jpg (154KB, 350x514px) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
154KB, 350x514px
Watched TF Prime and it is better than expected. Who's your fave character and why is it Knock-Out?
>>
it's starscream
>>
File: ratchet.jpg (21KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
ratchet.jpg
21KB, 500x428px
>>14914152

Ratchet is Jeffery Combs. He is the best one
>>
Prime Starscream is great. Probably the only time Blum isn't typecast.

Also MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE
>>
>>14914152
Cartoonish versions of Bayformer Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

I like the melee weapons.
>>
>>14914152
Its pretty neat. I enjoyed Megatron's dialogue throughout the show and the creepy spider-helecopter lady was pretty hot.
>>
I love it but it suffered from the same issue as TF Animated: It didn't know when it was getting cancelled.

The result is that many plot threads raised throughout the show were hastily tied up towards the end with no real payoff.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
you know what

i think this show really need more characters. i get the idea smaller cast to focus more on the plot, but season 2 dragging a bit too long with repeating arcs. they even killed 2 named characters only to bring them back with different names later only to get killed again. and then they add smokescreen and Magnus too late, doing nothing memorable.

and also, the most boring Optiimus Prime ever. jesus he's so unenthusiastic
>>
>>14914380
It had the same CGI production issue as Beast Wars where generating new assets was a time-consuming process. It's even worse for the transformers because they needed 3 detailed models each (Robot, mid-transformation, vehicle). Also, Hasbro Studios apparently gave an unreasonable timeframe for the production of the pilot, such that only one animation studio, Polygon Pictures bid for it. That's why you see them employ camera trickery like hand-drawn backgrounds, rehashing old models as new characters, cut-and-paste vehicons, etc.
>>
soundwave has one of the best goddamn designs in it
>>
>>14914380
>and also, the most boring Optiimus Prime ever. jesus he's so unenthusiastic

This is why I liked Miko and Bulkhead the most. They were the only ones to bring any energy and hot-blooded fighting spirit into things. The show would have been terribly dull without them. Best team
>>
>>14914152
The only thing i remeber from it was, that one of the insecticons was voiced by David Kaye.Kinda dissapointed they didn't cast him as Predaking.Yeeesssss.
Also loved Megatron in this one - felt quite threatening
>>
>>14914177
I should probably go catch up with season 2.5 of Transformers RID, it has Steve Blum/Starscream back.
>>
Reminder that the Arcee-Jack romance was cut because the hasbro fags in charge thought it was creepy. Instead we got Bulkhead-Miko.
>>
>>14914312
>Cartoonish versions of Bayformer

It's what Bayformers should have been.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.