[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam G Generation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: Gundam1.jpg (234KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam1.jpg
234KB, 640x797px
So Genesis come out on the 22nd of this month. Thoughts, hopes, party compositions?
>>
>>14913440
caring about grindan kusoge with shitty animations
>>
>UC only
>2016

fuko da...
>>
>>14913445
>UC only
>2007

fuko da...
>>
>>14913445
>>14913701
>2002
>UC Remake

Fukuda...
>>
>>14913440
Why are there so many gundam series?
>>
File: img_ss_dice_01.jpg (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
img_ss_dice_01.jpg
27KB, 800x450px
>>
>>14916855
In what sense? In the game? Because it's all UC so they wanted many UC series to pull units from.
>>
>>14916934
Woohoo, stupid puns that destroy everything are coming back. Which begs the question of what "evolves" into this thing. The upgrade paths will be a lot more straight forward with it only being meaning everything will go in a linear fashion.
>>
MAP weapons now give EXP. Fucking finally.
>>
>>14916954
Usually shit like that and the Psycho Haro are mixed stuff that aren't connected to any evolve path.
>>
>>14916934
Judging from the pics it actually got a new attack, a headbutt. So that's something, at least.

>>14916954
I think in previous games it was usually the highest-leveled evolution of the Psyco Gundam Mk. II. Given that Genesis brings back the Mk. III, you might have to go all the way to that form before you'll see the Psycoro in all it's glorious madness.
>>
>>14917262
are there even any UC units with good maps?

maybe some MAs but I can hardly think of anything as good as stroke freedom or wing zero.
>>
>>14917717
Based on a quick glance at Overworld, only the Zssa and the GP-02. The rest is either MAs and warships, has lower power or only hits in a straight line or at a very specific range (sniping attacks).
>>
>>14917572
>>14917284
Hmm, well it's as taught shot from Psycho Gundam then. There's some other things that would be cool, a theoretical line I would like would be:
Zaku -> Zaku Psycommu test type ->Zeong ->Higher Zeong forms.
>>
>>14917717
Not anything early UC, maybe Hyaku Shiki using the launcher, that's normally a 3-tile wide beam?
>>
>>14917854
In terms of MA there's the Apsalus.
>>
File: RGM-79FC Striker Custom.jpg (253KB, 718x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RGM-79FC Striker Custom.jpg
253KB, 718x1024px
>>14917854
There are some suits from AOZ that would have good ones but I do not think they are putting any of them in. Honestly, the only reason I see for going UC only is to dip deep into all the side stories and variations but they do not seem to be doing it.
>>
>>14919058
Yeah, they're covering it but who knows how extensive it will be. I feel that there will be plenty of OYW stuff, plenty of Unicorn stuff but everything else will get less content because it's not the original or the current latest UC cashcow Unicorn is. Also I don't like that this limits the strongest units to being the Unicorn era suits, if the game scales properly. That would mean that that's Kate game content or you will get really powerful suits given to you mid game that kill whatever is after because they are further in the timeline.
>>
>>14919058
Striker Custom at least has a decent chance of being in, I'd say.

I'd kind of like to see the Ez8 Kai variants, the Heavy Armed and High Mobility Custom units, though you'd think they might have shown up in a trailer at this point if they were. Don't think they've been in G Gen since F, or maybe the GBA game.

I'd also be interested in seeing more Gyan variants, maybe bring in more of the derivatives that come from the Gihren's Greed games.
>>
>>14920980
Striker Custom was in Overworld

I'd like Ground Gelgoog, Armored GM, and GM Guard Custom
>>
File: img_gm_gcustom.jpg (84KB, 858x510px) Image search: [Google]
img_gm_gcustom.jpg
84KB, 858x510px
>>14920997
Well, the Guard Custom is in, at least.

Isn't that Gelgoog piloted by Ken something-or-other from Lost War Chronicles a Ground Gelgoog?
>>
Do you guys think the Asia version will be released on the same day as the Japanese version?

Gematsu reported that it would.
>>
>>14921009
Neat

I think the Ground Gelgoog might have originated from an earlier console game, like Rise from the Ashes. Though it does appear in LWC, also in Battle Operation with the standard and commander variants. I just want more Gelgoogs though, ones that aren't ace customs like Ridden's HMT Gelgoog being the only one. Shit like that pisses me off to no end in Gundam games.
>>
File: rgx-d3.jpg (98KB, 331x400px) Image search: [Google]
rgx-d3.jpg
98KB, 331x400px
>>14920980
I figure the Striker Custom will make it in but that was the first variant pic I ran across.

I just meant there are all kind of weird, fun suits in UC they could put in to fill any role but they are not going to it seems.

I really wish they would bring the D Gundams from Double-Fake back.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 314x400px
>>14921698
It's kinda stupid how only some manga and some shows are allowed units even if it's UC only. Partially because of recognizability or popularity, understandable if they want the game to sell. But by the same point if you're only giving us a few decades of UC timeline then pack that to the brim with everything appearing during those eras. I want the stupid things leading up to and past the Zakrello, failed prototypes for the V project, etc. If it isn't known this can be a useful way to spread knowledge on obscure, but not necessarily "cool" suits from a lore perspective. Did you know there was a prototype Gogg? It looks pretty different from the final unit, but chances are it will be shafted for Gundam #463. As much as MC suits from AOZ, Thunderbolt and all that are cool, I would trade less protagonist suits for more grunt variety.
>>
>>14922148
You may get that gogg in it there are going to be about 650 units in the game
>>
>>14916934
I don't know why, but I always thought this thing transformed
>>
>>14913440
>>14913445
>UC only
I'm not seeing any F91 or victory units.
>>
>>14923787
>UC only
>read: 0078 to 0096
>>
>>14923833
Fed vs Zeon Only, cameo by AEUG
Featuring Dante from "Devil May Cry" series
>>
Who's going to be in your squad, /m/?
>>
>>14924866
mudrock, especially now that SFS lets it fly in space.
>>
From all the videos I saw, the Blue Destiny Unit 2 EXAM attack is the one that impressed me the most.

Now I just wonder if they're going to bother having different pilots scream MARIOOOOOOOOON.

I hope they do
>>
>>14924866
Probably a full UC team.

So Unicorn, Banshee, Jesta, etc.
>>
>>14924866
First team is gonna be GMs, second team is gonna be Zakus.
>>
>>14924866
Probably going to dig around for stuff I haven't seen in G Gen before or in a while, as well as a few odd favorites like the Zudah, maybe one of the Hazel mecha, too.
>>
>>14924866
First playthrough will probably feature progressing Zeon tech all through the timeline, then other themes. At some point I'll do a Titans only run.
>>
If I got a Vita TV and the English Genesis as my cheapest options for playing it, would making a new account for Singapore so I can have access to the DLC at some point be a huge pain?
>>
>>14924866
Depends on how big the squads are
>>
I just checked my Overworld save and saw that I never completed the whole game. Guess I got tired of going across the whole map all the time. Hope that's thrown out.
>>
>>14926631
Having to traverse the maps was never really a problem for me, although, taking one turn to flip the ships around was a pain in the ass, and I'm glad to see rotation and movement are now a single action in Genesis.
>>
>>14924938
Nah, they'll just say generic shit, did they say weird shit other pilots were in the Devil Gundam?
>>
>>14927964
I disagree, a lot of times when you trigger a break the enemy is like half way across the map for no reason.
>>
>>14924866
As far as characters? OCs and dead characters is usually how I do.
Suits? Eh, I'll wing it.
>>
>>14929024
I agree, and It's a huge inconvenience, especially if you want to capture units, but being able to move and turn your ships at the same time would definitely help to mitigate how much of a waste of time that is. Regardless, Breaks shouldn't be out of the way in the first place.
>>
>>14929058
you can already do that in overworld. it still doesn't help a whole lot.
>>
File: Madamme 1204197460699.jpg (93KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Madamme 1204197460699.jpg
93KB, 683x1024px
>>14929068
The way breaks always happened on the opposite side of the map from the triggering event was the worst part of the game. And it had a warping effect on game play since easiest way to handle it was to have one shipload of suits handle the start of the stage while moving another ship to the location of the first break. Then move the first ship to wherever the last break would be. Of course this meant you had to in practice field two ships of suits that could wipe the whole map on their own since you could not count on much teamwork because of the time limits for most of the breaks. Or just field the hardest hitting and fastest suits in the game to beat the time limits that way.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.