[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rowan did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Rowan did nothing wrong
>>
>SPT Layzner 26
>2016.11.05
he really didn't
>>
>>14909002
This show was better than every UC Gundam.
>>
>>14909310

I like how the second half seems to be Hokuto no Ken with mecha. Not to mention how much Gresco looks like Adrian Rubinsky and his son is voiced by Oberstein's VA.
>>
>>14909310
That ending tho
>>
>>14909352
The ova had the proper ending and it was satisfying
>>
How would an spt layzner sequel go
>it's been centuries and earth tech has caught up
>politicians stoking the flames of hate amongst the Earth populace to invade Grados
>follows a group of gradosians who descended from those that were stuck on earth trying to escape to Grados
>>
>>14909390
It would be like Votoms.
>>
>>14909002
His entire thing was stupid and made no sense in the final OVA.
>>
>>14909459
I thought he wanted to get Le-Cain's trust as much as possible and then betray him at the crucial moment.
>>
>>14909459
I think his character was more interesting as a traitor to humanity too. He's someone who's trying to suck up to Grados and maybe make things a little bit better for humans by showing that they can be trusted and integrated into gradosian society and culture.

I love that bit where he catches Arthur having dinner with Eiji and co, and he throws a shitfit and shouts about how people like Arthur are always fucking everything up for him.
>>
>>14909485
that's what it was and it was stupid

What he appears as is much more interesting. It's a very Takahashi character, like a simpler Destin
>>
>>14909310
Not a high bar to reach, anon.
>>
File: 1476145572018.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476145572018.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>14909002
>>
So who aged the nicest, Anna or Simone?
>>
>>14913743
anna became an old hag
>>
>>14909364
>The ova had the proper ending and it was satisfying

I wouldn't call the ending satisfying. It just ended.
>>
>>14909400
>>14909390

>Eiji is Chirico's ancestor

Of course, it all makes sense now. They even look alike.
>>
>>14909002
Rowan was a great hero he sacrificed a lot just to get that close he had to be cold and brutal to people he loved just to gain the perfect trust from the enemy.
>>
>>14909002
Says you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.