[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys have threads for good Mecha games form time to time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: CqwDOBdVIAAcdrd.jpg (42KB, 552x742px) Image search: [Google]
CqwDOBdVIAAcdrd.jpg
42KB, 552x742px
You guys have threads for good Mecha games form time to time, but do you have any favorite Sentai or Toku games?
Hardmode: No Viewtiful Joe or Wonderful 101
>>
I was nuts about beat-'em-ups as a kid so I've always loved MMPR: The Movie for the Mega Drive/Genesis. It was pretty simple, but featured enough nods to various parts of the show and featured Megazord fights so I was happy.

On the SNES, MMPR: Fighting Edition is pretty rad too. Visually pleasing and plays well enough. The fighting game on the Mega Drive is alright too but a little more clunky. Though I generally prefer its character selection.

While it's a bit of a stretch, I kind of think of the Mega Man: Star Force series as being kinda Toku too considering it's got the transforming hero thing going on. Really enjoyable, but I'm not sure it counts.
>>
>>14908341
Kamen Rider beat em up for the SNES is fun.
>>
>>14908166
SPD on the GBA is a decent little platformer.
>>
>>14910296
the ps1 game is pretty good too, i tried to play it on my psp and runs nicely, sadly it doesn't have music so i simply beat up shocker troops in silence, the lack of sound makes me feel uneasy
>>
>>14908341
>not sure it counts
It pretty much does, since the MMBN anime goes full Sentai.
>>
>>14908166
All Kamen Rider Generation 2 for the psp was a fun beat em up
>>
the people who made R.A.D. also made a tetsujin game: you control shotaro, who can activate and deactivate tetsujin in any moment, sadly when you control tetsujin you can't move shotaro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_ftl314Y8s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjK3xpBLdA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8nejwJ_az0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb4f1hhBdQc
as you can see though, the camera is weird, because it makes you look the stage through shotaro's eyes when you activate tetsujin, so you're pretty fucked if between you and tetsujin there's a building blocking your view. also shotaro has its own lifebar , so you have to be careful to not get mauled by the lasers of the human enemies in later stages. something that i found pretty cool is that you can grab shotaro as tetsujin and move around with him, but it's pretty risky because you can't attack with the arm that you grabbed him, and if he can be sent flying if a robot punches you hard, and also suffer damage from said attack.

the characters are voiced by the crew of the 2004 anime, but it's in no way an videogame adaptation of that one.
you can upgrade tetsujin's health, armor, attack power and get extra moves with the points you get by clearing stages and beating human grunts, and once you beat a robot you unlock him in other modes, and then you can also upgrade it.

beating the game in hard difficulty unlocks an extra, real-final stage, where you fight all robots in waves of three fuckers, and at the final wave the ending theme of the 2004 anime starts playing and the badguy, starts shitting his pants
>>
File: ZHP.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ZHP.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
Zettai Hero Project is pretty much the best thing.

Hardmode-compliant Ranger!
>>
>good sentai game
>no Wonderful 101
It's literally the best one though.
>>
As a kid, I loved the Power Rangers Dino Thunder game for the PS2, because you got to play as the zords from Dino Thunder, Ninja Storm and Wild Force
>>
Does ultra man count cause if so the fighting evolution games are fucking fun
>>
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.