[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Showa rider reboots?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: LEAVING AMAZON.jpg (46KB, 960x550px) Image search: [Google]
LEAVING AMAZON.jpg
46KB, 960x550px
Say /m/, since amazon got a reboot in 2016 what other showa riders do you want to see get rebooted?

I'm going with X, ZX, Stronger and Super 1
>>
File: DSC03680.jpg (89KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03680.jpg
89KB, 750x562px
Yes, I agree, especially if Rider X (and Riderman) were next in line for a re-boot. Both those guys have been in desperate need of a new rig from the start.
>>
>>14907888
>ZX
It already got one
>>
File: Kamen_Rider_Shin_Body_Profile.jpg (15KB, 176x415px) Image search: [Google]
Kamen_Rider_Shin_Body_Profile.jpg
15KB, 176x415px
>>14907888
Make Shin an actually Kamen Rider
>>
>>14907888

ZX cyber ninja shenanigans would be fun
>>
File: ZO.jpg (173KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZO.jpg
173KB, 1366x768px
Give me a ZO miniseries that expands the plot of the movie. You don't even have to update the suit by much since it's already fantastic.

Alternatively Aqua
>>
Its wrong to call it a reboot. Amazons just share design with original Amazon.
The story and the characters are totally different.
>>
File: black.jpg (113KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
113KB, 850x637px
How the fuck has nobody mentioned the Century King yet?
>>
Super-1 has tons of potential to be cool.

Out of sheer curiosity I'd like to see their attempt at making Skyrider not lame too.
>>
>>14908220
like Lone Wolf and Cub meets The Incredible Hulk

Shin and ESPer Fetus wander into town, meets some people, the story happens, they wander to the next town
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg
>>
>>14908968
The main issue with Skyrider is that most of the stuff there is referencing the original series in the first place (Heck, it's actual title is just "Kamen Rider" and he isn't called Skyrider until the show is reformulated almost 20 episodes in), and when it goes original, it becomes a Decade/Gokaiger-like crossover show.

If we're talking about something like Amazons (name and design references, but completely new story), there isn't much material there that doesn't overlap with the original series. Of course, it could work if they wanted to throw various remade Riders together at once.
>>
Just give me a Kamen Rider Spirits anime
>>
>>14908991
>>14908968

>hating best showa series
Anons I am disappoint
>>
>>14908962
Yeah I think if any Showa series were to get another "dark" reboot it would be Black
>>
KAMEN RIDAR STORONGAR HIDDEN EPISODO: JET CONDOR GAIDEN

Needs to happen
>>
reboots too digital
>>
File: 1475449619744.png (346KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475449619744.png
346KB, 640x480px
>>14907888
Id love to see a Stronger reboot. I mean for shits and giggles call the reboot series Kamen Rider Strongest. X and Black reboots would be fun to see as well.
>>
File: 1467239851378.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1467239851378.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>14908333
However you do have to admit, Amazons original design had a tremendous amount of influence on the overall plot of the show.
Not many other riders look that bestial in the first place. I can't see any other "Showa rider" reboots ending up like amazons.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.