[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the F zero anime /m/? and was it any good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (39KB, 474x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 474x319px
Was the F zero anime /m/? and was it any good
>>
>>14905505
>Was the F zero anime /m/?
Not really, but actually I guess you could argue it since there's a lot of cyborgs running around and the F-Zero tech is explained thoroughly and the cars are a huge part of the show.

>and was it any good
It has its moments but it's VERY samey. It feels like it's 80% filler.
>>
I think all anyone ever remembers of the show is the ending.

https://youtu.be/Fyr2qzeLMTY?t=4s
>>
>>14905717
To be fair, that was the best scene in the show.
>>
About as /m/ as things like Future GPX Cyber Formula
>>
I really liked the character artwork for this show. Was it animated using cels? It has that kinda feel.
>>
>>14905881
The late Toyoo Ashida (of Vifam and Wataru fame) was responsible for the character designs, after he completed his stylistic evolution. That might be why it gave off that kind of vibe.
>>
>>14905505
If you're into sci-fi and slice of life, give it a go. Not really /m/
>>
File: weg10.png (452KB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
weg10.png
452KB, 1000x798px
>>14905505
Animation is very stiff and budgeted (lack of). It's okay. Last 15 episodes are good, though.

OP is nice, but also suffers from small budget.
>>
File: weg norio wakamoto.png (453KB, 1241x526px) Image search: [Google]
weg norio wakamoto.png
453KB, 1241x526px
>>
It's rather meh.
>>
>>14905717
does he Falcon Punch at any other point in the series or is this completely out of left field
>>
>>14906652
F-Zero was in production during the tenure of the original Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64. I think the creators wanted to give that game a nod so they wrote the Falcon Punch in as fan service.
>>
>>14906652
Just once IIRC.
>>
It's mindless fun.
It's nice to see the different characters from the games doing their things.
I'd reccomend to watch it at a slow pace.
>>
>>14906569
>Human Revolution

So it pretends to be really smart by trying to make allusions to real political issues but muddles the messages and tries to make it's own issue into EVERY POLITICAL THING EVER so it makes no fucking sense and there's no real message?

Damn! I guess this anime really is shit.
>>
File: going full Wakamoto.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
going full Wakamoto.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
WATASHI WA SHINAN!
SHINAN ZOOOO!
>>
>>14908033
No, just the initial premise.
>dude gets his life put on jeopardy and apparently loses girlfriend in the process
>gets saved just in time but had to be restored with the use of science
>later gets an opportunity for revenge against the party responsible for his accident
>>
>>14908073
FAAAARCUN PAAAUWNCH
>>
File: 85.jpg (11KB, 318x240px) Image search: [Google]
85.jpg
11KB, 318x240px
>>14908403
CAPTON FALCON!
>>
>>14908531
UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>14908033
That was MD, not HR.
>>
>>14908531
CAPTAIN PENCIL
>>
>>14905717
i cry every time
>>
>>14908033
>So it pretends to be really smart
>>14908927
>That was MD, not HR.
Both of them are like that and it's no wonder since the Deus Ex reboots have a total hack writing the main story. Just look at this bitch's credits they're mostly for some legendarily bad PC games.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0972390/

She has no fucking place being in charge of a plot as complex as DE's.
>>
>>14909478
Two Myst games, one Dungeon Siege game, two Splinter Cell games.
Those are all well received games, except for maybe Dungeon Siege but I'm not even sure.
>>
>>14905505
>Was the F zero anime /m/?
Based solely on that opening, yes.
The FARUKON PANCH was a meme for years, but after watching the series that was a 10/10 ending
>>
>>14906652
It's mentioned in the ending of GX
>>
I mean it's got some /m/ Voice actors

like Toshiyuki morikawa, Hideyuki tanaka, kazuki yao, and obviously Wakamoto
>>
File: 1476853782449.png (871KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1476853782449.png
871KB, 1024x576px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.