[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positivity thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Strike.jpg (481KB, 2000x2889px) Image search: [Google]
Strike.jpg
481KB, 2000x2889px
Say something positive about something /m/ you may not care for.

I'll start.

I like the Strike's design.
>>
File: barbatos shogun.jpg (436KB, 987x1200px) Image search: [Google]
barbatos shogun.jpg
436KB, 987x1200px
I'd fuck Barbatos rawdog style
>>
File: evadiscussion.png (595KB, 685x1214px) Image search: [Google]
evadiscussion.png
595KB, 685x1214px
>>14905014
/m/ occasionally has a thread that isn't just trolls trolling trolls everywhere forever.

Occasionally.
>>
I fucking hated the Victory's core block system, as in the beginning it seemed to just be pointlessly complicated to make Uso's job harder as he's forced to learn midair docking mid-battle. Especially when just sending the complete mobile suit out would be so much smarter.

Eventually though I grew to like it, as they stopped doing that shit and instead properly used it for quick mid-battle repairs, as it was designed for.
>>
The GN Sword on the Exia and it's derivatives is so damn cool.
>>
Tryon 3 was amazing
>>
Kamen Rider Drive had a sweet theme song.
>>
I like Shinn Asuka well enough.
>>
>>14905182
Pretty much the only "mistake" he made in the show was not getting the memo that he was supposed to always trust whatever Jesus & Co. say without question, so he fell out of favor with the show's plot.
>>
File: 428174.jpg (4MB, 4082x5929px) Image search: [Google]
428174.jpg
4MB, 4082x5929px
>>14905014
I liked both the character and mecha designs in Frontier. The last 1/3 of the show was pretty decent.
>>
File: jBa591G.jpg (150KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
jBa591G.jpg
150KB, 1366x768px
i think delta was pretty decent for most of the air

delta songs > frontier songs too?

i liked the hype scenes and air battles also, imo the song/battle meshed better in delta than frontier
>>
>>14905014
i like most of the designs in seed. destiny at the start had good design. i need a windam kit and better duel kits.
>>14905021
that looks actually pretty good. reminds me of dunbine.
>>
>>14905014
i cant be positive. break age ova is disappearing off the web fast and so is patlabors tv dub. also break age subs when.
>>
I like how huge the girls in Daimidaler's titties are.

I think the pilot uniforms in Code Geass first season are really well designed.
>>
>>14908665
akito had some ok pilot suit designs
>>
Focker was pretty cool in Macross Zero.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.