[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Uso have the highest kill count out of all the Gundam protags?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Does Uso have the highest kill count out of all the Gundam protags?
>>
File: UC kill counts.png (148KB, 1926x959px) Image search: [Google]
UC kill counts.png
148KB, 1926x959px
I'll just leave this
>>
>>14905183

>feddies best ace didn't kill a single gelgoog the entire oyw

What a scrub.
>>
>>14904911
Nope. Anaeval Gato 'Nightmare of Soloman` is.

>Pilots the RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis"
>Annihlated 2/3rds of the Federation Fleet.
>Fights for Freedom and to avenge his fallen comrades.
>>
>>14905190
We talking about Amuro? Cause he wasn't the Federation's best ace. He was however the most well known and dreaded Federation ace.
>>
>>14905197
>protag.
>>
>>14905205

Who the fuck was the best then if not Amuro?

Who the hell had more kills than the shiroi akuma?
>>
I'd say one of the Wing boys has the highest count, but since it is split between 5 of them... that is actually hard to determine. Wheras UC pilots are the center of one whole show.

Loran has the lowest, killing maybe 3 or so people in the show. He is much more of a pacifist in practice than post Freedom Kira even was.
>>
>>14907332
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Tenneth_A._Jung
>>
He had the OP wings of light which can kill a ton of people at once
>>
>>14907341
As I recall from that blog that counted all on screen kills, Trowa had the most since Wing was just the kind of show where mooks get mowed down by the dozen (all the Wing boys were high up there, but his particular bit pushed him further ahead). Him aside the number two was Amuro and three was Uso, though it was also worth noting that Amuro's count spans two series and a movie and like a decade of time, whereas Uso's was one series which spanned a couple months.
>>
>>14905197
he isnt even in the top 5 zeon aces. and he need a supa special shit gundam to achieve that.
>>
File: Rgm-79sc-tenneth a jung's unit.jpg (62KB, 341x479px) Image search: [Google]
Rgm-79sc-tenneth a jung's unit.jpg
62KB, 341x479px
>>14907359
Tenneth was really more of a good sharpshooter that was in enough large scale battles to score a decent amount of kills. Amuro would still slap his shit.
>>
>>14907488
youre speaking in purely hypothetical things when the facts there say Amuro is only second.
>>
>>14907341
>>14907372
Quatre from Wing. He's the first to use the Wing Zero, goes crazy and vaporizes several whole colonies with one mobile suit. I couldn't find any numbers on populations, but it's easy to assume he killed tens of thousands: maybe millions?
>>
>>14905197
If we go by that logic, Bright Noa should be on that list when he fired the Gryps Colony laser and destroy all the Titans ship.
>>
>>14907332
Most Zeon pilot either ran away or just retreat when the radio shouted "It's a gundam". Kinda sad really
>>
>>14907609
All of the colonies were empty when he destroyed them. The only occupied structure he blew up was an OZ asteroid outpost.
>>
>>14907735
That has always been an overstated (Wing) meme
>>
>>14907735
did zeeks ever call it gundam, they always said the white one or the federation's MS
>>
>>14907760
Huh. Well I'll take your word for it. I haven't watched wing a looong time.
>>
>>14907731
But Uso actually fired a huge laser into the Zanscares fleet
>>
>>14907760
The second colony was cleared, because they had warning.
>>
>>14910648
All of the colonies had advance warning.

Quatre destroys the OZ asteroid outpost in episode 24 at about the 5 minute mark. A couple minutes later, Trowa and Heero are sent out in the Mercurius and Vayeate to chase the Wing Zero because Quatre told OZ in advance it was going there to attack it. At the halfway point in the episode, we are shown an empty colony with no one inside except for OZ troops. Quatre arrives at the colony and broadcasts another message telling everyone to leave. He blows everything up after OZ opens fire.

The perspective shifts back to Trowa and Heero, Trowa says they didn't arrive in time and that they changed course to head to another colony that Quatre had just threatened. When they get there, they don't see anything but it turns out Quatre got there already and the Wing Zero is walking inside the empty colony.
>>
>>14904911
He loves MILFs
>>
File: kira-ntr.jpg (73KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
kira-ntr.jpg
73KB, 704x528px
If you count the number of people he killed indirectly by disarming them in the middle of a war zone.
>>
>>14904911
Because he can inexplicably make the jet stream from his thrusters turn into wings that rape people
>>
>>14913460
Nah anon. The show says everyone got away when he did that.

The real issue is how his actions led to thousands of people being killed when he allowed Lipstick Hitler to get away and use his new superweapon. The manga at least had the good sense to show Kira attempting to shoot him down, but failing to do so.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.