[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did A.E.U.G start the war with the Titans to early?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Had Blex Forer not had the A.E.U.G fight the Titans in 0087 and let the Titans function without interruption, could the Titans have been able to defeat Hamans Axis Zeon forces that arrived in 0088? Would doing so have saved more lives than the events of Zeta and ZZ?
>>
That's a good question, grunt on grunt and manpower I'd say yeah, but do the Titans have anything that can beat the Qubeley?
>>
>>14903558
One-on-One, Only The O seemed to be able to shrug off a lot of the damage that could be done with funnel based weaponry and with Scirroco at the helm, he was able to give Haman a hell of a run for her money in battle. No matter how powerful a mobile suit however, it can be overpowered with enough numbers. (Within U.C at least)
>>
Even at full strength the Titans were still trying to curry favor with Axis, if only to keep them from siding with the AEUG.

I don't think the Titans, even without the AEUG going to war, would have been able to take on Axis or at least take them on and overwhelm them.
>>
>>14903601
I always thought that alliance was considered due to the fact the Titans were completely pushed off of Earth and were confined to running operations from Grpys 2 and Luna II. It was only after the Republic of Zeon "Gifted" the Titans with A.Boa.Qu did they actually have a fully operational space fortress to continue operations from. Also losing Kilimonjoro allowed for the mass ethnic cleansing across Africa and the Middle East when the African Liberation Front started to do its own thing in ZZ with support from Axis.
>>
>>14903625

The Federation had seized A Baoa Qu after the OYW. Republic of Zeon was working with Axis but they didn't own the space fortress.
>>
>>14903627
>>14903625

Disregard this, I seem to have been mistaken. I was thinking of Solomon.
>>
>>14903627
Yeah, it was part of an elaborate ruse to get the Titans enitire fleet into an area where Axis could crash into it and remove it in a one fell swoop. A.E.U.G's mobile suit designs eventually ended up as the basis for a lot of the Axis prototypes used in ZZ.

Zassa: Methus
Bawoo: Zeta Gundam
Schumerz Dias: Rick Dias
ect.
>>
>>14903598
Scirroco seemed like he was a more powerful newtype than Haman, do I'm confident that he could defeat her. Plus, there is always Yazan and his boys to violate her if needed.
>>
>>14903491
No, if only for the fact Haman was an opportunist and would not had invaded if the Titans were at full power with the backing of the earth Federation.
>>
>>14904174
According to most games and side Material, Haman had a slight edge ability wise over Scirroco, even leadership wise at times as well. In Gihrens Greed Axis V, If Jamitov is corrupt enough and he refuses to go to a meeting with Haman, Scirroco will swear his loyalty to Haman and take Sarah, Reccoa, Yazan, Ramsus and Dunkle with him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.