[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I finished watching all of the Universal Century Gundams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

So I finished watching all of the Universal Century Gundams. Where do I go from here?

Any AU Gundams you'd recommend?
>>
>>14903383
If you managed to put up with all of UC, why don't you go through all the AUs in production order?

Their quality varies just as much as UC.
>>
Go through the AUs and end with Turn A.
>>
>>14903383
I liked G, Turn A, 00, and Wing. Haven't finished any of the others.
>>
File: 157837583759397.png (426KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
157837583759397.png
426KB, 854x480px
>>14903383
G, X, Turn A and 00.
If you are into gunpla, watch those including Wing. Then the first season of Gundam Build Fighters for some gundam love.
>>
>>14903383
>Where do I go from here?
What kind of question is that? Are you unable to make your own decisions? They're AUs; watch whatever interests you. You don't need to be smart to figure out how this series works.
>>
>>14903383
If you don't want to watch them all, then I'd say that >>14903894 has named all of the shows that left me with a generally positive experience, but I'd still recommend watching them all, if only for completion's sake.

G-Reco should be watched for art and mobile suit design alone, if not for entirely amazing coherency. It doesn't suck, but it's not superb either.

Seed is pretty alright, if a little generic and fairly ugly. Seed Destiny is not alright.

I don't care for Wing very much, but people like it, so watch it if you want an incredibly boring midsection with mostly unlikable characters and a CONSTANTLY shifting set of political circumstances.

Age gets an anti-recommendation. Hard to sit through because of how unenjoyable it was.

IBO is alright, and watching it means you get the bonus of being able to shitpost about it.

Build Fighters Try is a lesser version of Build Fighters, watch at risk of disappointing yourself to death.

Still, just watch all of them.
>>
File: 1478057804584.jpg (74KB, 886x664px) Image search: [Google]
1478057804584.jpg
74KB, 886x664px
>>
>>14903383
G, 00, Build Fighters and Turn A (a must since you've watched all the UC shows).
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.