[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Best Mecha Heroine of all time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0846.jpg (458KB, 1268x1724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0846.jpg
458KB, 1268x1724px
pic related
>>
File: noa cute.jpg (232KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
noa cute.jpg
232KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: 1477112827164.jpg (583KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1477112827164.jpg
583KB, 851x1200px
>>14898926
>Who is the Best Mecha Heroine of all time?
Slaine Troyard
>>
Exia, obviously.
>>
We really need more female mecha pilot MC.
>>
Dolores
>>
Dorothy from Big O
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (31KB, 395x220px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
31KB, 395x220px
>>14899109
Problem with that is that they usually have love interests that are complete bellends. Noriko and Hikaru both had this problem, and Anna from Godannar was one herself

They usually work out better when they are basically the MC but are not a pilot, like this girl here or Chidori
>>
>>14899706

Yeah, but looking at this thread and comparing it to the "WORST MECHA HEROINE" thread is a tad disheartening.
>>
File: Okokok.png (39KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Okokok.png
39KB, 240x240px
I like sho a lot
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (56KB, 429x165px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
56KB, 429x165px
>>14901797
That one may look like a lot, but it's mostly people bitching about the same few Kawamori characters

There's a lot more out there. Never seen anyone bitch about these lasses
>>
File: 1465661449010.png (570KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1465661449010.png
570KB, 704x528px
>>14898926
Her actions literally saved humanity.
>>
>>14899706
>They usually work out better when they are basically the MC but are not a pilot, like this girl here or Chidori
Both Chidori and Wendy were lame characters and the former is the exact type you were complaining about before.
>>
>>14903467
Nah, I like Sosuke and Chidori has a good dynamic with him. The tsundere-ish behavior makes total sense because he has no grasp of normal behavior whatsoever and blunt force trauma may just be the only way to get through to him. Also, he doesn't come off as a 13 year old tryhard.

Incidentally, I do like Tessa more than Chidori, but she's clearly not the main heroine.
>>
>>14903507
>good dynamic
>shitty violent tsundere and hapless retard
>>
>>14903510
Sosuke may not understand much, but he does understand violence.
>>
>>14899706
>Shits on Anna
>Compliments Chidori

Anna was a complete Badass you waste of spunk. All Chidori did was the same tired angry tsundere garbage
>>
>>14903525
Anna was a disgusting grave robber who had plenty of tsundere moments herself, and hers weren't nearly as justified, especially given how her eyes wandered a little more than her husband's.

Given how awesome her parents were, she was a complete letdown
>>
>>14903554
>and hers weren't nearly as justified,

Yeah, Chidori was totally better for getting angry and hitting the abused child soldier who didn't know how to function in society and was only trying to protect her dumb ass from the assassins she knew where out to get her.

Anna meanwhile at least had goals and dreams of her own and grew to be someone who wanted to fight alongside her husband.
>>
>>14903510
>>14903522
That boke and tsukkomi/comedy duo routine could have been a wee more sensible, at least.
>>
>>14903565
What did you expect, the writer is a batshit insane Japanese man who really likes Monty Python.
>>
>>14898935
Is Patlabor actually appreciated around here? Any time I've mentioned it to people I get question marks.
>>
>Noriko
>Aoi
>Noa
>Madoka (not the magical girl one)

Take your pick.
>>
File: Goto tease.jpg (268KB, 569x1718px) Image search: [Google]
Goto tease.jpg
268KB, 569x1718px
>>14903588

Yes. Very much so in fact. The movies after the first might rub some fans the wrong way but they can usually give a good explanation beyond petulant bitching but the TV series and OVAs are greatly appreciated
>>
>>14903610
Well that's neato. I watched a good chunk of the series when I was younger and never saw much of it anywhere since, always figured it was something obscure.
>>
>>14903560
It stopped being about the assassins real quick
And you know, Sosuke doesn't seem particularly unhappy about his past except where Gauron was concerned.

Anyway, is it so wrong for Chidori to lash out against some weird guy forcing himself into her life without any tact whatsoever? She didn't want any of that shit and neither would I, regardless of how much he was "protecting" me. If he has to be there, then giving him a few whacks to set his ass in line is only fair.

Anna needed to grow the fuck up first; she clearly wasn't quite ready for any of the challenges she'd face until the end of the show. She had strong will, but poor judgment, much like Scrappy Doo, and she was usually too dumb to see that in herself.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.