[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regalia. the loli missing...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 28225.jpg (133KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
28225.jpg
133KB, 952x536px
I had started to watch this before the stop,
but then i completely forgot about its existence.
What has happened since then? Is it worthwhile?
>>
>>14897081
It got delayed indefinitely due to production/budget issues.
>>
>>14897081
>Is it worthwhile?
Nah it's shit

>inb4 c/u/ck anon gets triggered again
>>
>>14897081
I have pretty mixed opinions.

The actions still pretty nice and some of the recent episodes have been more focused on it with the slice of life elements taking a backseat. As of episode 6 or so, there's some semblance of a plot now and as cliche as it is, it's passable for me.

There's still too many forced moe moments though and Retsu (Yuinshiel's yuri obsessed friend) continues to annoys the fuck out of me.
>>
>>14897108
Again? Wow...
>>
>>14897125
That posters full of shit
>>
>>14897081
delete this shit made for /u/
>>
>>14897141
I do not like the Yuri too, though I appreciate the effort to make 2d robots. Animation was good enough in the first three episodes.
>>
>>14897081
It's yuribait, but better than I expected from yuribait.
>>
It's honestly not particularly yuri at all Aside from Retsu wanting to fuck Yui. Also it's definitely more of a a mecha anime with moe elements than a moe anime with mecha elements. Recent episodes even feel like you could replace the characters with more ordinary versions without really changing anything important.
>>
>>14897081
Great mecha action

However pure shit as a show with a plot that barely tries or character development besides lesbians going 'UGUU AM I KAWAII?' that is seemingly targeted at the yurishits.

It is pretty much the Kannazuki no Miko of this generation.
>>
>>14899112
But Kannazuki no Miko was a legendary trainwreck whose influence is still felt to this day

Regalia barely be remembered in a year. It's not shocking enough or good enough to matter.
>>
I like it and think it's decent. Not every show needs a super complex plot or 2deep4u characters.
I also don't know what's so wrong about yuri
This is just my opinion, however, and I won't force anyone to agree
>inb4 the /pol/tards gets triggered and calls me a c/u/ck for daring to disagree with him and like yuri.
>>
I also don't know what's so wrong not to like yuri.
This is just my opinion, however, and I won't force anyone to agree
>inb4 the /SJW/tards gets triggered and calls me a /pol/ for daring to disagree with him and dislike yuri.
>>
>>14897081
Don't bother asking /m/ anything about this show, it's a prime shitposting target here, and stop being a damned sheep that always needs its hand held by board consensus and form your own damned opinions.
>>
>>14897081

Plot progress, Empress Robo got its arm back when the Queen finally pilots it. Rival pilot finally joins after the Queen and friends freed her loli, only for the Queen's loli got captured by the same ass Shota.

If this were part of SRW, it would be hanging out with Code Geass and Cross Ange with a hint of DemonBane
>>
Characters and plot are meh but not terrible. Yuri aspect is vastly overstated, only relationship that isn't sisterly involves some forgettable side character.
Robot fights are cool and there's some interesting things in the setting that will probably never get expanded on like how there used to be a lot more regalia running around.
>>
>>14897081
The art and animation are pretty solid. When there are fights, they're pretty great. That being said, fights are few and far between, and usually not very long either.

The plot isn't very engaging. We're now entering what is probably the final arc, and the plot has consistently been muddled and unclear, and with little to no direction. Things finally look like they might be going somewhere, but until now all I've been able to think is "to what end is anyone doing any of these things?"

The characters also aren't very good for the most part. Sarah and Tia are identical in personality and both are basically non-characters that exist solely to say "we're the blue robot!" and "look at how cute and energetic we are!" The most recent episode hinted at some possible development for them in the last few episodes, but they've been extremely shallow so far.

Yui is alright. She's been pretty consistently decently written. Rena is inconsistent garbage though. She at least has a character so she's better than Sarah and Tia, but Rena seems to flip flop every episode or two and can never decide if she believes in herself and Yui, or if she's doom and gloom and unsure of herself.

Ingrid and Kei seem pretty based in the one episode they've gotten to have lines in, but they spent 8 episodes being silent non-characters.

It started out looking like it had a ton of potential, but it's dropped the ball pretty hard I'd say. 5/10. Not the worst thing in the world and by no means offensively bad, but holy shit is it boring and for the most part mediocre.
>>
>>14901702
<fights are few and far between, and usually not very long either.
Did we even watch the same show?
>>14901401
>implying SJWs are the only ones who like yuri
>implying I calll him a /pol/tard because he dislikes yuri
No. The dude is a /pol/tard because he uses a literal buzzword from /pol/ (c/u/ck)
>>
Competent 2D mecha animation but the show itself is pure waste of time. Basic moe garbage where everyone has same face and personality and apathetic story.
>>
It's state-of-art anime about nothing for good cucks and vegan cocksuckers.
>>
>>14901420
Literally everything is a prime shitposting target these days. Just look at the rest of the board.
>>
>>14901420
>that always needs its hand held by board consensus and form your own damned opinions.

With this reasoning we would not have some good discussion on minor shows. /m should also be a place to exchange opinions and suggestions, not just a sewer where to throw cyclically shit about how bad is Gundam Seed Destiny or today mecha show in general.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>
>>14902444
Nadesico was pretty great in 90. Today i would like seeing an anime with a young male lead Captain of some super battleship fight a tactical duel with his rival, like some LoGH, while the female lead is the pilot main mecha.
>>
>>14902383
/m/ is a sewer, accept it and move on, the glory days of this place are long gone, all that remains are shitposters and jaded old men that preemptively hate everything.
>>
File: 59609050_p0.jpg (691KB, 1536x2168px) Image search: [Google]
59609050_p0.jpg
691KB, 1536x2168px
I really like the show, but the ost is seriously lacking imo. Those fights deserve a hype and intense battle theme. Instead we get this really generic heroic music.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.