[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is samurai troopers any good? I heard it was written by ryosuke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sAMURAI TROOPERS.jpg (69KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
sAMURAI TROOPERS.jpg
69KB, 400x466px
>>
Cliche story, boring characters, terribly paced plot progression and worst of all it's not even /m/ unless you think LEGENDARY 1000 TIMES FOLDED DEMON SLAYING NIPPON STEEL SWORDS are mecha. The action was pretty good though but that's Sunrise for you.

Try Mutsu Enmei Ryuu Gaiden, Rurouni Kenshin or Sengoku Basara if you want a good samurai themed show.
>>
I was wondering why Norio Shioyama designed for such a seeminly unlikely show.
Should've checked the rest of the credits.
>>
>>14893371
>Sengoku Basara
Doesn't the third series suck compared to the other two and the movie?
>>
>>14892837

It's pretty generic shonen sausage party fare.
>>
I've watched maybe ten or fifteen random episodes over on tokunmecha. I'm gonna go with
>>14893440
The guys didn't strike me to be as boring as the Dagwon boys, but yeah, it's a competently executed show of its day but nothing remarkable.

If it weren't for Ronin Warriors the English speaking world would probably care far less about it.

Do you like the idea of what you see in that picture? Because that's about what you get.
>>
>>14892837
Sengoku Basara is a pretty cool show
>>
>>14893401
The third series wasn't as good as the previous seasons and I thought the movie ended it off better but it was okay.
>>
>>14892837
For an action show I loved it when it came out. I thought for the most part the English dub was pretty good, and still love it. However there is pretty much no character development. It's an action show first and foremost. One of my favs, but don't expect anything deep.
>>
Bernard Minet's masterpiece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HXyslZR7QE
>>
>>14892837
It was one of the sad Saint Seiya clones, with samurai thematic instead of classic Greek. The other one I know about is Shurato, albeit with buddhist crap.
>>
>>14895820
>bumping 8 hours later with /m/'s shittiest meme

Huh.
>>
>>14893371
sounds like fun show
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.