[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you looking forward to the remake of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: end.png (615KB, 710x706px) Image search: [Google]
end.png
615KB, 710x706px
Are you looking forward to the remake of this?
>>
What, you mean third impact? It's already been remade. 3.0 takes place in a post third impact world. Weren't you paying attention?
>>
>>14889374

Implying the Rebuild movies aren't a prequel to EVA
>>
>>14889374
3.0 killed any interest I had.
>>
>>14889468
It's the other way around.
>>
>>14889482
Seemed to kill most everyone's interest. 3.0 was so bad the threads died out pretty damn quick, compared to 2.0 being sickeningly long.
>>
>>14889482
>>14889511
what those two said. the third one was so bad I lost interest and hope for 4.0/4.44/1.11+3.33 whatever the hell it is called to be good
>>
>>14889511
>>14889614

All I have left for the 4th rebuild movie, whatever the title will actually be when it comes out, is a sort of morbid curiosity as to where the hell they go with it, since 3 jumped off the rails so hard that's its pretty hard to imagine them going back to anything resembling a recognizable plot now.

I'm not even hype for it, its just "Okay, so whats the next step of your master plan?"
>>
Is 4.0 ever happening?
>>
>>14889650
I'm half expecting it to be something completely unrelated. Slice of life about Asuka and Shinji running a roofing business or something.
>>
File: AAA_Wunder.png (2MB, 2114x1511px) Image search: [Google]
AAA_Wunder.png
2MB, 2114x1511px
WHAT AAAMM I?!
>>
>>14889659

In theory, Anno will work on it now that Shin Godzilla is done.

In theory.

But its worth pointing out that most of the batshit stuff they included in 3 (Asuka being some feral half-monster, transforming Evas, ruined Earth, flying Angel battleship) are all stuff that you can find in the notes of past Eva commentary as ideas that they pitched for NGE back before it was made in VERY early drafts.

So 3.0 is a mess because they literally just took a bunch of ideas that they knew were not good enough 20 years ago and decided to make a movie out of them anyway.

So they have already scrapped the bottom of the creative barrel to make 3. I honestly can't imagine what they have left.
>>
>>14889668
Fund it
>>
>>14889668

> Shinji is the guy promoted to a management position because his dad owns the company
> Asuka is the working girl passed over for the job due to nepotism. Her "reward" is to be Shinji's secretary. Which of the two of them makes her the only one that actually knows how to do his job.
> Toji and Kensuke are the guys in the truck who go and actually do the roofing while Shinji and Asuka deal with the back of the house management problems.
>>
>>14889650
There's only one course of action left.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY
>>
I miss when 3.0 first came out, people were so confused by it they'd actually defend it.
>>
I unironically think that The End of Evangelion is the best anime film of all time, so I feel like any copies/imitations of it could only be inferior to the original work.
The Rebuild of Evangelion films are nothing like Neon Genesis Evangelion. They may be set in more-or-less the same universe, but they have none of the same kind of slow, introspective, thought-provoking kind of feeling that the original work gave off. They actually remind me more of Diebuster or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann than Eva.
>>
>>14889374
>thinking Anno is gonna make Eva anything now that he finally got his dream job
>>
File: 1477202485057.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477202485057.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>14890279

I completely agree. EoE is a masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. I know its overwrought, pretentious, and a little too fucking obsessed with itself, but Christ, you can't accuse Anno of having a small pair after not only pitching that shit, but making it AND releasing it theatrically.

Pick related, it's how I like to imagine Anno feeling after making EoE
>>
File: 1469260035329.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469260035329.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>14890279
>The End of Evangelion is the best anime film of all time
>>
>>14890801
Hey, everyone's entitled to an opinion.
No need to be a cunt about it.
>>
>>14889374
>Are you looking forward to the remake of this?

Nope. Anno should direct what is left of his creative energy to more interesting projects.
Something, fuck anything that doesn't start with EV and ends in ON.
>>
>>14889668
Can you imagine the amount of salt we could get if something like that happens?
>>
File: 1464195694326.gif (2MB, 324x219px) Image search: [Google]
1464195694326.gif
2MB, 324x219px
>>14889468
>>14889489
>seriously implying the timelines are sequential in any direction
>>
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.