[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who could beat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: american mecha.jpg (58KB, 361x512px) Image search: [Google]
american mecha.jpg
58KB, 361x512px
Who could beat him?
>>
File: second to none.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
second to none.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>14877654
/thread
>>
>>14877657
>isn't piloted by two black convicts, an Indian, showgirl, and Jew
I sincerely doubt that thing could beat the Kultur-Terror.
>>
>>14877667
Logos can erase anything via any concept, all identifiers doom it
>>
>>14877678
Jews can copyright and sue over any concept, all robits are doomed before them.
>>
File: chainsaw.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw.gif
863KB, 500x281px
When did /m/ turn into /pol/?
>>
>>14877654
Honestly, it could be a cool design. We need more mecha with four arms.
>>
>>14877654
The crazy thing is, even if he had a special attack for every single thing on his body he still wouldn't have as many special moves as Combattler V.

Also this is one of those political cartoons that makes less sense the more you look at it.
>>
>>14877694
fuck you, keep those mongoloids at the gates
>>
>>14877694
fuck off
>>
>>14877944
>>14877951
>He gets more replies on /m/
Don't be easy.
>>
File: form Danger Sword.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
form Danger Sword.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>14877654

I'n having trouble keeping up what all of it represents, there's too much shit at once.

>>14877691
>just the gif
>>
>>14878009
Taken from an analysis of it

>Something I’m noticing, quite literally as I write, is the hypocrisy displayed in this image. It points out our fallacies of bigotry as a nation, indicated by the headdress symbolizing Native-Americans long since eradicated. Also the noose and caged black men point out our hideous treatment of African-Americans, punctuated by the Klan hood worn by the lumbering automaton. Ironically, the image is rife with anti-Semitism, with this American juggernaut donning a “Star of David” loin cloth as though it were a scarlet letter and a stereotypically Jewish-featured business man clutching for dear life to the satchel of money this machine is carrying, another stereotype.

>Two pageant girls ride upon the shoulders of this beast, symbolizing America’s shallow nature, putting beauty high upon a pedestal. Similarly, the invading liberator’s right leg is that of a garter belted woman, bare from ankle to hip, highlighting a perception of the ostentatious nature of American women. Possibly, the most important message of this image is that of the question I mentioned earlier, “U.S.A. will preserve European culture. With what, right?” which is a clear reference to the stark contrast in cultural norms between America and Europe; perhaps even more so, the method by which Europe is being “liberated”: explosives carried by the wings of American planes while America sits safely on the other side of the ocean. This is depicted by the bomb replacing the invader’s left leg and the New York skyline, tiny on horizon.

It was made by a pro-nazi norweigan
>>
>>14877694
Its against the rules to call to raid
Reported
Saged
Called Londo Bell
>>
>>14877654
At first all I saw was the Klan hood, and I just thought, "freedom can defeat it".

But then I looked at everything else, and I realized this Kultur-Terror is a thing of beauty, a beauty none of us could ever have imagined. It brings the Klan together Jews, American Indians, black musicians, slaveowners, the imprisoned, sexually liberated women, drummers, and Air Force pilots. It's a tolerance so vast and all-encompassing, it joins the historically suppressed together with the former oppressors, such cheerful unity between them that symbols of hatred have become repurposed as harmless symbols of anti-fascism.

It's quite a journey to understand the thought-process of this Norse Nazi.

So, what's something that represents the depravity of America?
>The Ku Klux Klan, and slavery.
Oh, so you're an enemy of racism and slavery, and a friend of blacks and other oppressed—
>No, I can't stand the blacks and the pagan hogwash coming out of their accursed records.
Oh. So, what, I guess you don't like the Klan and slavery, not because of their inherent nature, but because it underlies American hypocrisy when they preach about freedom and equality?
>Yeah. They lynch blacks with nooses, throw their working class into prison, but they give the Jewish elite bankers free reign! For shame.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.