[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hathaway Noa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dwg2-hathaway-noa.jpg (25KB, 304x549px) Image search: [Google]
Dwg2-hathaway-noa.jpg
25KB, 304x549px
Meh, I don't fucking get the hate for Hathaway. Everyone says he's pretty much like the devil but honestly he literally made ONE mistake(in the movie) and it did not happen in Tomino's novel.

Ok let's talk abotu the movie then, for example Katz in Zeta I do understand, he was annoying for several episodes straight and he fucked up a gazillion times. Hathaway fucked up once and that's it

He's also a great character in HF
>>
File: back up before i slap your shit.jpg (65KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
back up before i slap your shit.jpg
65KB, 550x800px
Imagine if Amuro survived Axis Shock.
Now imagine what would have happened to Hathaway in this case.
Bright-slaps for days
>>
Quess was easily the worst part of the entire movie, even Gyunei could've been pretty cool if it wasn't for his obsession with her and Hathaway only really made a mistake after they unnecessarily killed Quess when he was calming her down.
>>
>>14870836
>he literally made ONE mistake(in the movie)
I'd say at least two, 1st getting into the mobile suit in the first place. Second one was killing Chan. That second one is a pretty damn big mistake. Someone died, and for what? Quess, a bitch if general opinion around here is true most people can't stand. Worse yet, he couldn't even "save" quess, making the whole incident a waste. Your not exactly making Hathaway a case for likeablity on this case.

>it did not happen in Tomino's novel.
I don't see why you would base your opinion of Hataway in Tomino's Movie, on a novelized version of him. Also Which CCA novel, there are two. You should specify.

>He's also a great character in HF
Irrelevant, it's an (mostly) untranslated book most of /m/ will never read. Aside from the point, people shouldn't have to judge Hathaway from the film from media outside of the film.
>>
>>14870891
>Quess, a bitch if general opinion around here is true most people can't stand
True

> Worse yet, he couldn't even "save" quess,
Because Chan is a fucking retard that shoved a missile up her ass when she was calming the fuck down thanks to Hathaway.

> Your not exactly making Hathaway a case for likeablity on this case.
I'm not saying that killing Chan was good, i'm just saying that it's his only mistake and his reaction is understandable, Chan killed Quess for no reason, even if Quess deserved to die.

I'm talking about Beltorchika's Children, and I don't base my opinion on that, I simply said that even in the movie it's not like he's Katz levels of a fucktard that cried to everyone about his love and shit.
>>
>>14870921
I'm sure if he had a full series to bitch and moan about Quess he would be Katz level, plus teamkills.
>>
>>14870921
>Because Chan is a fucking retard that shoved a missile up her ass when she was calming the fuck down thanks to Hathaway.
It wasn't cChan that fired the missile, it was the fucking Pyschoframe she had going full faggot mode because of resonance with Nu and Sazabi.
>>
>>14870836
No, fuck this little shit. He killed Chan.
>>
File: 1337142656882.png (204KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1337142656882.png
204KB, 500x374px
>>14870921
>Chan killed Quess for no reason,
>even if Quess deserved to die.
I'm just going to pretend I didn't read that.

>Katz levels of a fucktard that cried to everyone about his love and shit.
I'm going to give you that. Hell,
>>
>>14870921
>not allowed to fight enemy combatants if they calm down
>>
>>14870836
best guy
>>
>>14870836
Noa Did Nothing Wrong
>>
>>14870836
Because his parents are the best characters in Gundam, they deserve better than a dead fuckup for a son.
>>
>>14870836
best gunda guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.