[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Titans chain of command

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

So I've never really understood the way the Titan chain of command works in Zeta. I mean I get Jamitov was the major leader, but why after his assassination does it seem like Scirocco takes his place? Was he not like a Lieutenant or something at this point? Was there no one higher ranked between Lieutenant and Admiral to be filling in this head position? It just always seemed weird to me. I get Scirocco was suppose to become the main baddy, but the power transition always bothered me.
>>
This is completely unrelated to OP topic but am I the only one who really loves what Scirocco represented? Like we have never seen anything so far from Earth like Jupiter, and then he comes, with a big ass ship that could build his own MS, he had loads of resources, and his designs more or less are somewhat familiar to late UC MS.
>>
>>14869929
I feel 100% the same way. Scirocco owns and we need more Jupiter material.
>>
>>14869900
Any chance that popularity can trump chain of command in this specific instance? Maybe Yazan's reputation had something to do with it, if Yazan respects Scirocco a bunch of other Titans will fall in line.
>>
>>14869900
I thought scirocco had a ton of influence in the titans organization. When he said he was in control I doubt anyone had better ideas after jamitovs death.
>>
>>14869945
Yeah, at least we have Crossbone and the rest that falls in line.
>>
I don't recall the details 100% but Bask was higher ranked (which is why he had him killed).
>>
>>14869929
>>14869945
And let's not forget he wanted to have a Queen etc. as everybody ruler, something that becomes true in Victory.
>>
Haman should have died in Z, not Scirroco
>>
They were in the middle of a Civil War and they're 1 & 2 were dead. Pap-smear was the man with the plan and the newtype swag to rally people.
>>
Honestly, he didn't seem all that evil to me. What did he do that was so wrong?
>>
>>14870471
Give such a cool suit to Reccoa
>>
>>14870425

I don't believe Scirocco was serious about that
>>
>>14870425
I like to think there's a big statue of Scirocco in one of the Jupiter Empire colonies. And young Fonse Kagatie would pass it each day on the way to work and think, One of these days, I'll make your vision a reality!
>>
>>14870519
I forgot where I read it but he was, and no he wasn't serious with Reccoa or the pink girl.
>>14870520
It kinda did happen with the Zanscare Empire.
>>
>>14870471
He's not all that evil, but he is a pretty basic power hungry bitch. In the context of the UC timeline, taking power just because you think the times are troubled and only a genius can save it is nothing but self-serving drivel.
>>
>>14870555
He was serious about it in the capacity that he would have control over that woman.
>>
>>14869900
Tomino has never really been able to into military organization and rank

Things like Quattro Bagina being a Lieutenant, but almost taking over civvy representation of the AEUG

>>14870486
Pallas Athena is my favorite Zeta MS
>>
>>14870583
It may be, I forgot where I read what I said so I'm talking off my memory.
>>14870603
There are so many good Zeta MS I can't decide, I'll give my vote to the Quebley but all of Scirocco's MS are good, most of the AEUG(?) are good, Titans also have great ones and so does Axis and Amuro's group.
>>
>>14870603

Yeah I always just took it as Tomino plot nonsense. The limited cast of high ranking Titan characters made it fairly obvious who'd ultimately become the new leader.

Had the organization been more fleshed out it'd have been interesting to see some kind of power struggle take place, but things were moving too fast towards the end of the series I suppose.
>>
>>14870427
After watching ZZ, I agree.
>>
>>14870650
Let's not start anything that could be a reason to start shitposting, I'll probably jinx the thread but this has to be the most calm thread I've been to in years.
>>
I always figured him being the captain of the Jupitris and being some high ranking member of the Jupiter Energy Fleet gave him more influence while he was in the Titans.
>>
>>14870658
ZZ IS SHIT
>>
>>14870658
I see what you're saying but just ignore them.
>>
>>14870677
Yeah, If I remember right they didn't want to mess with the Jupiter fleet.
>>14870735
I can, I'm more worried about the others.
>>
File: 1451846559512.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451846559512.png
2MB, 1280x720px
OP here again. Figured I'd throw out another random question for discussion...

When Scirocco kept throwing out his dialogue about placing a woman in power was there any actual legitimacy to that, or was he simply just going to use her as a figurehead and control shit from behind the scenes?

The dubious nature of his character always seemed to imply the later to me, but I could never completely tell one way or the other.
>>
>>14870693
but Puru is great
>>
>>14871500
Like I said a few hours ago, yeah he was legit, I can't remember the source I got that from so fuck me.
>>
>>14869900
I really like how Paptimus was shown in Z. A fucking monster in a bad ass MS. Kamille is so desperate to end him, he prepared to fucking ram his gundam onto The O
>>
>>14871921
Yeah.
>>
File: Maua 1.jpg (131KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Maua 1.jpg
131KB, 1000x750px
>>14871500
He has to be a failure on some level if he can't seduce Maua away from Jerid.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.