[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

File: wi.png (1MB, 1920x712px) Image search: [Google]
wi.png
1MB, 1920x712px
Who would win?
>>
>>14867578
Exia. No contest.
>>
>>14867578
GN particles would destroy barbatos sensors

also that exia looks different
>>
One of them is a well made HG and one of them is an 18-20m tall mobile suit. Which one do you think?
>>
>>14867583
you know if the plaviskey crystals were going crazy like the End of First build fighter or the Try OVA, I'd take the extremely well made high grade.
>>
>>14867578
Exia but literally only because of GN tech

It's unfair to stage IBO Gundams against any other AUs because their magic particles don't do as much as magical particles from other AUs (GN particles, Minovsky, Colloid particles etc)
>>
>>14867578
Barbatos because if you tip it over it would crush the exia amazing model kit
>>
>>14867589
Wat? IBO suits can't even beat an RX-78 let alone an AU MS. Heck, they can't even beat Knightmare Frames from what we've seen.
>>
>>14867578
>STR vs. DEX
>>
>>14867632
Yeah that's my fucking point dude
Like I said, their magic particles aren't as magical as other magic particles from other AUs
>>
>>14867582
It's the Amazing Exia from Build Fighters. Literally a toy.
>>
>>14867632
basic graze is on par with a zaku, I see no reason why they can't fight 4 metre tall knightmare frames

a single shot from either of their machine guns would wreck a knightmare frame
>>
>>14867662
Actually I'd argue a Zaku has better utility because if its Heat Hawk
>>
>>14867657
With this new information I now change my mind

Barbatos would win hands down lmao
>>
>who wins between a very high tech suit and a low tech suit
Fucking dumb question OP, that's not even taking pixie dust into account. Even a Terian or Enact could decimate the Barbatos.
>>
>>14867708
>barbatos can only win over a toy

lmao to you too
>>
>>14867713
enact most likely but the teiran? I doubt that.
>>
>>14867662
Good luck trying to hit Kallen or Spinzaku, by the time of R2's finale it would take late UC era levels of MS tech to have any decent chance against either Guren or Lancelot.
>>
>>14867725
Reminder that Sergei took on Exia and almost took it's head.
>>
>>14867741
if we're talking grunt MS, why do you bring up the super special snowflake knightmare frames?

why not take the example in the opposite direction and make it a V2 gundam fighting a glasgow?
>>
>>14867745
warning lights were going off (possibly because camera sensors were more fragile and under stress), but I don't think the tieren had the hand strength to crush the exia's GN composite armor

it didn't actually leave any marks when setsuna pulled off the tieren's hand, so I don't think it actually reached a point where the pressure was going to crush it
>>
>>14867578
Barbatos can deflect beams, so the only thing that would work is the GN sword, but then you're fighting on it's terms, and with the Allah Vagina it can move way faster than a standard MS. Exia would be okay if it keeps it's distance, but otherwise I don't see it winning this one.

>>14867632
Nanolaminate Armour, bro. Beams don't do shit.
>>
>>14867754
there are no beams in IBO, nanolaminate only works on projectiles

>with the Allah Vagina it can move way faster than a standard MS
it's just another variation on the "mental control of a mobile suit" tech, GNshit means it moves differently and far improved over a standard MS already
>>
>>14867657
Nope Its just regular exia
>>
>>14867623
This guy gets it
>>
>>14867752
Got me there, but the Tieren's gun can still wipe out Barb in my opinion. Even if it can deflect beams, the Tieren's gun can fire high caliber bullets, grenades, anti-armor, anti-air, and RPGs, while also having a separate gun underneath it.
>>
File: 1477019452795.jpg (45KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477019452795.jpg
45KB, 960x720px
>>14867578
me
>>
>>14867764
The nanolaminate is WHY there are no beams, it is also why they don't bother with that mirror chaff anymore, they only needed it for refracting beams. It's shown to be less than useless against explosives.
>>
>>14867769
real exia has gold on the chest.
>>
Amazing exia is less than a foot tall, made of plastic, and requires a special table to move and is a toy.

Barbatos is 18m tall and made of super strong unnamed metals and is a war machine.
>>
>>14867777
The things the Gusion carries seem almost as big, the main problem with the cannon-type Tieren is how slow and awkward it is. Everything is too heavily armoured, something like the Dynames or Kyrios would do pretty well there.
>>
>>14867783
And white v-fin, yellow antennae , and less blue on the body as a whole.
>>
>>14867781
IBO universe never developed beams. The "nano-laminate made beams useless" was from an early misinterpreted line translated from the hg manual.

In the show itself the main way to get around the coating is burning it off with high heat, meaning a beam should eat right through it.
>>
>>14867747
Not him, but the arguments
also works for a contest with special snowflake from each show. The Guren, Tristan and Lancelot could melt Barbatos from a distance. KMFs had that kind of tech as early as the time the Gawain was introduced. IBO hasn't had advancement in tech at all because most of it is found tech while CG is mass producing KMFs like the Gawain and lancelot.
>>
File: 1466967379948.png (97KB, 230x221px) Image search: [Google]
1466967379948.png
97KB, 230x221px
I always thought powerlevel threads are dumb. Nobody uses close comparisons. It's always one sided wankfests. I've seen someone try to pit the Strike Freedom against base exia and then say trans-am isn't fair so take it out of account when answering.
As for this thread it's Exia no contest. Everything in it's arsenal can destroy the Barbatos. Any one of the 3 GN swords, GN Rifle and 4 beam sabers can chew right through it. That's not even taking into account how much more mobile Exia is. While the Barbatos lumbers with whatever giant ass club it's wielding, Exia has already sidestepped, tipped it's fedora, said "Pssh Nothing personal, kid" *flips gn blade* and oneshots it.
>>
>>14867781
except as >>14867799 stated, thats not how it is, also the Strike Dagger in SEED uses the exact same fucking thing for its armor but that only adds a mild resistance to glancing hits from beam weapons, not outright immunity.
>>
>>14867819
You're forgetting that it's Barbatos vs a Gunpla model of Exia, Barbatos actually wins sorry
>>
>>14867747
If you wanna go for grunts only, the Gareth is a mass produced version of Gawain with Hadron cannons replacing its hands while also boasting an inbuilt float system (in addition to the harkens, missile launchers, and machine cannons), it would take out some grunt zeek in a Zaku easy.
>>
>>14867825
I saw, he was replying to me dude.

>>14867799
If the heat thing is true, I actually hope they start using shit like white phosphorus or napalm on Tekkadan. Really go all the way with their tactics.
>>
>>14867833
Didn't they do that in one of the ship fights? it's just that napalm or flamethrowers just aren't practical for high speed MS combat, and take a while and require teamwork (one to burn off the armor and then another unit to shoot it, as opposed to everyone loading up on extra guns and ammo and just shooting enemies until it works)
>>
>>14867825
CE Fag here
Strike Daggers actually have no special armor, you're thinking of 105 Daggers or just "Daggers"
>>
>>14867837
I mean carpet bombing the stuff during land battles. Gives a good opportunity to take some collateral damage too, Mika wouldn't take kindly to Cookie and Cracker being melted or his farm burning.
>>
>>14867848
>CE Fag here
>Strike Daggers actually have no special armor, you're thinking of 105 Daggers or just "Daggers"
Yeah that's what i was probably looking for, thought the strike daggers had it too but obviously the AF was too cheap to fucking equip it even though everyone was starting to roll out beam weapons at the time
>>
>>14867875
It was more that Strike Daggers were rushed out of production, later on in the CE timeline Strike Daggers are totally absent from the battlefield
>>
>>14867578
Exia.

Can fly.
Gn Blade can cut any mace of Barbatos
Trans-arms
Infinite fuel.

Mika would be down without even knowing what or who struck him. Exia is really too much superior. With equal Gundams, Mika would defeat Setsuna quite easily.
>>
My dick over your airspace
>>
>>14867638
That's clearly dex v dex
>>
>>14868124
The Amazing Exia is a model kit...
>>
>>14868124
Actually, this isn't Setsuna vs Mika
This is Meijin vs Mika

Mika would probably just shoot Meijin IRL without even getting in Barbatos because Amazing Exia doesn't have a proper cockpit (it being a toy and all)
>>
>14869513
Plavsky particles can do some crazy shit. Enough plavsky particles can mind control Mika to just shoot himself.
>>
>>14869513
well this all depends, is it 18 meter barbatos vs 6 inch exia?
Or are they evenly scaled?
because if so Exia still wins with it's trans am, gn drive and speed
>>
>>14867578
Tie
>>
>>14869513
I thought they put the Amazing only indicatively for the Exia. Not a true comparison between a Barbartos andan HG kit.
>>
Barbatos. You fail to understand it possesses the ancient demonic art of shape shifting, taught to it by the RX-78-2 itself.
>>
>>14867578
The Exia would dance circles around Barbatos in a land battle and I don't think Mikazuki's style of "Let the powerful opponent do its thing then strike when I get the chance" would work when the Exia can cleave through it like a hot knife through butter. The battle between autists is strong but Setsuna IS Gundam.
>>
>>14871888
I thought it was the minovsky particles interfering with the audience's camera.
>>
>>14867578
One is gunpla, one is mecha.
>>
>>14872444

Because that's not what the plot requires.
>>
>>14867853
Why doesn't Gjallarhorn just bomb their base form orbit?

Hit their fields and mine to finish them.

They could even give the fields and mines a warning.
>>
>>14869513
>Gunpla Battle Start
>Mika just fucking shoots Yuuki's gunpla
>>
>>14872451
So Yuuki wins by default?
>>
>>14872451
>>14872478

Shoot the gunpla? He'd shoot the operator
>>
>>14872489
Why not both?
>>
Even if it was the real deal...

It's pretty much Dex vs Str as someone said. One's hot shit with their fast attacks but the other just has to land one autotracking overhead with their +10 Greatsword.

At least up until Trans Am.

But on the other hand we've not even seen what the OG Barbatos was like, and Astaroth Origin is like chuuni levels of stupid powerful with the tech they made just for it back in the Calamity War.
>>
>>14872507
Barbatos would lose, against the actual Exia.
>>
>>14867581
That's not Exia. That's Exia Amazing.
>>
>>14867578
Depends. That's the Exia variant Meijin was using in GBF. If its a setting where its with plavsky particles making the Amazing Exia equivalent to the Barbatos, then the Meijin will crush Mika. It still has GN tech which includes a GN Drive for endless power generation, doesn't need to refuel, seven sword system, and nothing anything in IBO can do can counter that much less Trans-AM.

If it was meant to be the real Exia vs the Barbatos then nothing changes. IBO MS tech in general is orders below even pre OYW era UC stuff.

>>14867754
>Barbatos can deflect beams.
No it can't. The show literally tells us they never developed beam technology and are still using solid rounds for ammunition. And those nano-laminate armor composites used on mobile suit frames only work against long range firing typically.

Not that Exia would need a beam weapon to win, GN particles literally invalidate conventional physics and physical properties; making objects denser, lighter, stronger, and so on. The GN sword would slice the Barbatos faster then Raiden going chopped chop mode on some fodder cyborg soldier in MGRR.
>>
>>14872507
Exia is both far stronger, far tougher, far faster, and much more nimble and acrobatic then Barbatos. Remember the first fight between Setsuna and Ali where his Enact Custom was flipping, twirling, and hover-mode dashing and the Exia even in episode before that in early S1 00 has mobility designed to simulate that of the real human body with its frame and joints? Yeah.

And even skinny lightly armored regular Flags and Enacts can shrug off 60mm railgun fire.
>>
>>14872700
Let's not kid ourselves, as improbable as Barbatos landing a hit on agility-oriented mobile suits may be, I really wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of a giant mobile suit sized mace being swung around by a gundam designed to swing such a massive heap of metal, even if my mobile suit could take the hit.
>>
>>14872723
I don't think you remember 00 very well. The Dynames, Exia, Kyrios, and Virtue were designed to fight entire armies. We've seen them even without their GN barriers tank hours of bombardment and sustained fire without any damage.

GN tech is thanks to this. The e-carbon and GN particle treatment in their build is the reason for this. How CB did this? By enhancing e-carbon and applying GN particles so they make the matter both lighter and denser, hence why no amount of solid projectile fire will do anything thanks to GN fields layered into the matter.

The mace won't do jackshit.
>>
>>14867819
>Strike Freedom against base exia
Strike Freedom curbstomp Exia, OO, OO Raiser, OO Quanta, ELS Quanta easily.
>>
>>14872723
Also its irrelevant anyway because the moment Mika tries to swing the Barbatos mace, Setsuna would just slice it to ribbons with the Exia GN blades or sword.
>>
>>14872735
What's OO, OO Raiser, OO Quanta, and ELS Quanta?
>>
>>14872732
Anon, that's not what makes the mace a problem.

No matter how impervious a machine is, it can't fight if its crew is incapacitated. Maces, warhammers, and similar blunt force weapons exist not to puncture armor, but to transfer as much raw force into their target as possible and fuck up the soft human within. IRL they were a response to hardened armors that the average sword would just bounce right off of.

That's why I'd not want to be anywhere within swinging distance of Barbatos. That mace is futureproofed when it comes to fucking someone's day up.
>>
>>14872771
The cockpit safety and armor in 00 are beyond the scale of anything displayed in IBO so far, so that's a bit of a no limits fallacy, mate. And again, its ultimately irrelevant because Setsuna could catch the Mace with the Exia hand or simply destroy it, so its a moot argument to begin with.
>>
>>14872771
GN particles can help counteract the effects of forces on the pilot. Each of the Gundam pilots survived a 15 hour long bombardment with heavy artillery with no ill effects other than general exhaustion and lack of rest, and GN powered MS are capable of highly agile maneuvers that are greater than the maneuvers Graham pulled off in his custom Flag that caused him to have internal bleeding.
>>
Do GN beams actually produce a lot of heat like mega particles in Universal Century, or are they more like a concussive force?
>>
>>14867578
We already discussed this thoroughly, back in S1.
>>
>>14872928
They produce heat, an intense amount in fact in general GN particles are basically wonkier then Minovsky particles.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.