[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO ep 29

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 49

File: gundam frame.png (980KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
gundam frame.png
980KB, 1280x738px
so now they're finding random Gundam frames underground in land they just acquired. That's convenient
>>
>>14865234
What a coincidence!
That's like the first time something like that happened in ANY medium
>>
>>14865242
>IBO defense force in first post
you don't find it convenient that one of the rare 72 gundam frames was buried in tekkadan's back yard? plus another frame that is too big to be a mobile suit as well?
>>
>>14865259
That's how CGS came into possession of Barbatos, why is that unlikely now?
>>
>>14865234
You forgot to mention a mobile armor that was also discovered.
>>
>>14865272
it was their first robot that the CGS had for a long while, an old mech they didn't know what it was. we always need a first robot, it being the bases generator isn't a bad move.
>>
>Barbatos= Goat
>Lupus= Goat?
>Kimaris= Squid
>Trooper= Centaur
>Gusion= Frog
>Rebake/Full City= ?
>Astaroth=??
>Origin=???
>Vual=????
>Vidar=?????
>Flauros=??????

I think they gave up.
>>
>>14865234
how do you think they found most of the other ones? are you retarded or something
>>
>>14865234

What was the other thing they found?
>>
>>14865321
they dug out the Kimaris? pretty sure most gundam frames are in military museums, owned by the 7 stars or clearly buried.
>>
File: CuI_S19UkAAfLOJ.jpg (32KB, 1000x812px) Image search: [Google]
CuI_S19UkAAfLOJ.jpg
32KB, 1000x812px
>>14865325
this?
>>
afaik 3 of the frames were found lying around somewhere and 3 others were owned by families
>>
>>14865329
The seven stars only have a few, the majority are outright destroyed or damaged beyond repair (I think it was said there are only like 20 left that are still usable), a few are in the hands of randome groups, and the rest are lost/buried in old battlefields.

Finding them like this is how both barbatos was found by the cgs boss and how gusion was found by the brewers (they found it in the shoal zone they operate in).
>>
>>14865342
Only one frame has been revealed to be owned by a family and that's kimaris (now vidar). I wouldn't doubt several of the families still have one mothballed somewhere though.
>>
>>14865331

Guess that's it, they said it was larger than a Mobile Suit. Wonder how they ended up in the same hole.
>>
>>14865370
>Wonder how they ended up in the same hole.
Fucking the same hole I guess.

>captchs:IMPASSE HARDING
>>
>>14865370
Pilots probably either died fighting each other or its some sort of support unit.
>>
I find it more interesting that Kudelia can be friends with Mika and use Tekkadan for her ends but also realize that they're a bunch of damaged, disturbed people, that shouldn't exist in an ideal world.
>>
>next episode back to the tekkadan earth branch
so how many we losing in the terrorist bombings?
>>
>>14865365
Astaroth was also owned by a seven star family before they were thrown out of Gjallerhorn and had to sell it.
>>
>>14865418
Judging by the previews, they can fast travel to Earth, now that they discovered it.
>>
>>14865421
I always forget astaroth even exists honestly.

>>14865418
No one with a name except Makanai. His death will be the final spark that sets off the space war. This will be what McGillis was aiming for all along, as when he talks about restoring Gjallarhorn to its former glory, he's talking about when it was at its peak during the Calamity war.
>>
>>14865439
spoiler text thing said this ep has a terrorist bombing thanks to the poorly constructed last minute build of the tekkadan earth branch.

while tekkadan mars can can to earth way faster than s1 they still have to travel extremely far.
>>
>>14865439
More like they can travel on the official routes now instead of having to take a detour to teiwaz territory and then the long way through a smuggling route.
>>
>>14865444
But he hasn't talked about glory that I've seen. He's gone on and on about getting rid of corruption. He had a little Thrawn-esque blurb about how people are bound in their pasts and thus easy to predict if you know their history, but everything we've seen suggests that he was a reject orphan adopted into the Fareed family, resented his foster father, and worked to undermine him and the complacent, naive children the Seven Stars were bringing up to inherit Gjallerhorn and continue playing military.
>>
>>14865234
to be free....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIKuwMDVM1A
>>
>>14865251

FORCED MEME ALERT
>>
>>14865234
So it's like the mountain cycles in Turn-A just with scrap from the calamity war?
I've not been watching IBO btw
>>
>>14865533
My guess is there's actually a 250 year old boneyard on mars, and CGS found it first with Barbatos. There's probably plenty buried there because they were left intentionally after the calamity war. Makes sense that they could have been retired.
>>
>>14865308
Lupus is latin for Wolf
>>14865234
the frames are relics from the previous war. it makes sense to find them buried in the underground . do you pay attention on what you are watch?
>inb4 MAL/ANN tier response
>>
Astaroth was found in a large lunar crater which was a site to a great battle.

It's convenient, but we always knew Mars was also a battlefield during CW.
>>
>>14865533
Kind of. With the mountain cycles they were specifically buried and preserved iirc. In ibo its more like there are just a bunch of old wrecks and half working equipment lost or left behind and forgotten about after 300 years because the war fucked everything up and society and government was restructured.

So groups occasionally find old ms frames and ships in unexpected areas that turned out to be old battlefields.

They salvage and use them because one group has a monopoly on the manufacturing of ahab reactors and they are uninterested in salvaging old machines because their current mp on is in general superior to about 90% of the ones you can dig up.
>>
File: 2-846-01.jpg (188KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
2-846-01.jpg
188KB, 500x614px
>>14865560
>do you pay attention on what you are watch?
finding the thing in the ground isn't the issue. its getting the land they just acquired from teiwaz, 30 minutes after they get there they find a damn gundam frame and something else. Literally seconds before this scene the fedora dude was saying that it'd take like 10 years before this area would start producing profit. there for its safe to assume that they haven't really started digging in the area meaning that they just tripped over the gundam frame.
>>
>>14865594
They were also lucky enough that they are going to be able to repair it.
>>
>>14865389
Will she do what I think she'll do? Which means doing something for tekkadan's ''good'' that they might not like?
>>
>>14865594
Isn't like they are gonna mine randomly, you can suppose they detected metal near to surface and started there.
>>
>>14865594
>Literally seconds before this scene the fedora dude was saying that it'd take like 10 years before this area would start producing profit.
That's literally not what he said. He said they'd start making profit almost off the bat.
>>
So by the end of IBO everyone except McGillis is going to have a Gundam?
>>
>>14865620
This. You have to survey before you can do anything and generally that involves ground imaging. They probably came up as huge metallic blips on their GP radars due to >>14865541
>>
>>14865623
Is anybody from Gjallarhorn other than Gali Gali bringing out a gundam?
>>
>>14865612
Of course not, why would she do anything?
>>
>What is Turn A Gundam
>>
>>14865620
>>14865625
its fucking mineral mine, there would be readings all over the place, thats why they're there. the gundam isn't made of the metal they were looking for so why would they bother if they saw a reading about it?
>>14865621
>He said they'd start making profit almost off the bat.
with zero personnel, skills, or experience in the area of mining clearly they'll make tons of money with zero personnel.
>>
>>14865234
And I just found a tank and a fighter in my backyard.
>>
>>14865630
>>with zero personnel, skills, or experience in the area of mining clearly they'll make tons of money with zero personnel.
Mining seems like the only thing they do on the planet other than, fighting, whoring and farming.

Rather than personnel or experience being a problem wouldn't it be market saturation?
>>
>>14865630
>sir I found a shitlload of gundonium here
>well fuck that this is a half metal mine, now get the orphans back to work
>>
This moon site strikes a weird balance because it makes sense, but it's too much of a coincide for you to truly buy it.
>>
>>14865630
>the gundam isn't made of the metal they were looking for so why would they bother if they saw a reading about it?

>OI BOSS THERE'S THIS SUPER DUPER FUCKING HARD BLOB OF REALLY COMPACT MATERIAL SIX FEET UNDER IT COULD PROBABLY FUCK OUR GEAR UP WHADDA WE DO
>lol ignore it m8
>>
>>14865640
This
>>
>>14865234
Who writes this shit?
>>
>Fareed
>Bauduin
>Issue
>Elion
>Kujan
>?
>?

We know the name of the last two?
>>
>>14865630
Teiwaz owns interest in most of the mines on mars and is partnered up with Kudelia's group who manages a bunch of mines. Considering tekkadan is part of teiwaz as well as good friends with kudelia I don't think any of that is going to be a problem.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQaRfA7yJ0g
>>
File: KimarisTrooper.jpg (96KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
KimarisTrooper.jpg
96KB, 600x900px
>>14865234
>so now they're finding random Gundam frames underground in land they just acquired. That's convenient

And it wasn't convenient that they had Barbatos from the start either on Mars? This just confirms some very serious shit went down on Mars originally and McGillis was interested in the mining for good reason.

This isn't convenient, this was all set up earlier this year. And now it's become apparent what it all meant for the future.

Think about why Gaelio's family had the Kimaris. Gjallarhorn were the VICTORS of the Calamity War. Not the Martians clearly.
>>
>People think mines only contain one kind of metal ore.

The land probably contains a bunch of different metals among other minerals. The gundam frame and ma probably showed up as a big rock on the survey imaging and they though nothing of it.
>>
>>14865679
>And it wasn't convenient that they had Barbatos from the start either on Mars?
then we wouldn't have a gundam series dude. first gundam in the show is how the plot starts
>>
>>14865690

Exactly. They found one frame and the mining of Mars was mentioned all throughout the second half of the first season. McGillis knew more frames were there for the taking from the start when Barbatos was activated and even the beginning of the second season mentions the current civilisation is now relying on Mobile Suits of a former age more often.

McGillis wanted an army of Gundam frames the entire time from what ever was left in the mining.
>>
>>14865679
>And it wasn't convenient that they had Barbatos from the start either on Mars?
It was, it was also the Gundam in the Gundam show.

>This just confirms some very serious shit went down on Mars originally and McGillis was interested in the mining for good reason.
Ok it doesn't mean that there would be multiple gundam in their backyard as there less than 30 left.

>This isn't convenient, this was all set up earlier this year. And now it's become apparent what it all meant for the future.
Its extremely convenient a little setup doesn't make it less convenient. Mining on mars has been going on for decades in IBO.

Doesn't mean they should be digging up Gundam.
>>
>>14865683
>The gundam frame and ma probably showed up as a big rock on the survey imaging and they though nothing of it.
Why
would
they
fucking
ignore
a
huge
rock

Thats what they're fucking looking for, both ore AND obstacles
>>
>>14865698
>Why
>would
>they
>fucking
>ignore
>a
>huge
>rock
would you spend a shit ton of money, man power and resources for a possible giant rock in the middle of the ground? for all they know it could be a piece of shit broken mech that isn't a gundam frame and worthless.

Tekkadan scored big with a near perfect condition gundam frame with another MA frame as well
>>
>>14865533
Kinda, except they literally just found it in the dirt. The Turn A was found in a mountain near some sort of equipment cache and it's implied it was created using nanomachines or something.
>>
>>14865701
I fucking worked as a technician for drilling on oil and gas fields. If there's some huge ass obstacle in the ground we would fucking remove as long as it was feasible. no sane person risks their drill bits on some unknown shit. I've seen entire businesses go bankrupt because they lost one of their drills. that's how fucking expensive they are.
also not being able to use part of your land because of some giant obstacle underground can cost you a lot of possible income.

>Tekkadan scored big with a near perfect condition gundam frame

the frame is withered and badly beaten up. plus it's covered almost entirely in rock. Barbatos was in good condition. This thing is a trainwreck and will probably be completely overhauled.
>>
>>14865698
Wait, why would they WANT to dig toward obstacles?
>>
>>14865710
>If there's some huge ass obstacle in the ground we would fucking remove as long as it was feasible.
>long as it was feasible.
its an 18 meter mech plus a giant Mobile armor that is probably 25+ meters big. pretty sure that fall under the "unfeasible" sector of drilling.
>>
>>14865716
You still have to see what it is, numbskull.
>>
>>14865234
Which one will this be?
Is it Baal, is it Vassago, Belial?

>>14865656
The last two are Dantalion and Andromalius
>>
>>14865716
>its an 18 meter mech plus a giant Mobile armor that is probably 25+ meters big. pretty sure that fall under the "unfeasible" sector of drilling.

yeah in reality you fuckwit. Don't you think in a world, where 18m tall robots walk around, 'feasible' could mean something slightly different than in real life? how degenerate are you?
>>
>>14865719
yeah but this is a tiny inexperienced crew of guys that probably don't have the proper gear to go look, considering all the land they have they could move else where till they have the proper gear to tackle the job.
>>
File: 1747484849.jpg (190KB, 900x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1747484849.jpg
190KB, 900x1199px
>>14865726
Flauros it seems
>>
I hope the arianrhod fleet are actually competent enemies, I'm tired of evil guys bragging about Tekkadan being stupid kids only to be curbstomped by Mika
>>
>>14865370
They probably ended there in a Turn A vs Turn X type of fight to the death.

>inb4 the two mobile suits were revials like main characters from before IBO
>>
>>14865730
They have mobile suits. All they need is mobile suit shovels.
>>
>>14865733
>Scheduled for elease
>>
>>14865733
>HERE COMES THE BEAM WEAPONS
>>
File: 17474874.jpg (177KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17474874.jpg
177KB, 1920x1080px
>>14865739
Juliettta didn’t impress me, so Vidar or maybe McGillis seem like the last hope of an actual challenge
>>
>>14865634
>thinks his shitty American backyard is a healthy example for comparison
>disregards people finding weapons of war all the time in European countries where actual shit went down
>>
>>14865729
so you think just because robots walk around it'd be a good idea to just dig randomly for mechs in the ground?
>>
>>14865733
shino is totally getting it
>>
>>14865748
well Inko surprised me and wasn't a total useless shit head.
>>
>>14865234
>Buy some random land in Germany
>Day 1, dig a hole
>Find a WW2 plane AND a WW2 tank mostly intact

There were way more machines in WW2, Germany's battlefields were in a much smaller area than 'all of Mars', WW2 was way more recent than the calamity war (so less decay and less time for other people to find it before you do), and it is STILL 'unrealistic as fuck' levels of unbelievable.

People do find WW2 shit, but the reason its sitting there is because it got blown the fuck up or crashed. They just take the sad little remaining parts that are recognisable and put them in a museum.
>>
>>14865752
>Desperado
>>
>>14865752
fucking die already. just stop replying. your posts contradict themselfes.
>>
>>14865697
>it was also the Gundam in the Gundam show
>this trope makes sense and is undertandble
>that other trope despite not being surprising at all makes no sense though goddamit hate convenient writing
>it was the Gundam in the Gundam show though
>>
>>14865757
Boneyard.
>>
>>14865630
>with zero personnel, skills, or experience in the area of mining clearly they'll make tons of money with zero personnel.
Which is why they fucking said they'll need to expand you dumb fuck
>>
File: 17474847487.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
17474847487.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>14865754
It should be his, he wants one, is an experienced pilot, part of Tekkadan inner circle and trusted by everyone, they will give it to Hush because Mika feel he will be good for it
>>
>>14865768
and that makes it okay they randomly found a gundam?
>>
>>14865771

>>14865764
>>
File: raging.gif (295KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
raging.gif
295KB, 200x150px
>>14865770
>they will give it to Hush because Mika feel he will be good for it
if they give it to hush I'll fucking lose it.
>>
>>14865771
No, I'm not even addressing that part you illiterate fuckshit. I'm addressing the part where they said they'll need to hire more people and get more training to run the mine they got, which the fucking moron I was responding to completely ignored.
>>
When will Gali finally get in the fucking robot
>>
>>14865778
you're the illiterate, I was responding to a dude saying they'd "get profit right off the bat" which isn't true since they didn't have the proper equipment/personnel. it'd be a heavy investment before they actually get money from the mines.
>>
>>14865777
Hush was the gunner of the dual piloted MW he used

Flauros is long range specialized

do the math
>>
>>14865787
>do the math
in a show where 2+2=5?

Shino has said on multiple occasions he wants a gundam, he was there when they found it, and has AV system. I'd hate to see iBO blue ball him
>>
>>14865799
why do you think the Hush character was created?
>>
>>14865799
Fucking why? It'd be so edgy it'd be great.
>>
>>14865806
to compete with Mika, doesn't mean he needs to get the very first new gundam in s2.
>>
>>14865799
Yeah, but if gets the Flauros he will paint it fag pink and no one wants that.

Seriously though, I think something will happen to Shino and Hush will pilot it instead.
>>
File: Gat-x131.jpg (284KB, 531x753px) Image search: [Google]
Gat-x131.jpg
284KB, 531x753px
>>14865814
>doesn't want a pick IBO Calamity gundam
>>
>>14865764
That's not what a boneyard is, and what Tekkadan got was most definitely not a boneyard.
>>
>>14865852
How so? 300 years of dirt will do that.
>>
>>14865777
>he go "i'll use this gundam to bring peace to everyone without killing anyone"
>>
File: 1475857502011.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475857502011.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>>14865679
Almost sure the Gundam and the MA killed each other in the calamity war, that would explain why they are so close
>>
>>14865862
Hush is the new Saji, he will pilot the support MA for Barbatos.
>>
File: Thumbs up haro.jpg (54KB, 419x523px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up haro.jpg
54KB, 419x523px
>>14865869
I'd be okay with hush getting the MA. it'd be nice to see an MA be on the protag side so it doesn't blow up in a fight with a gundam. with him getting the MA Shino can get the gundam
>>
File: msd.jpg (130KB, 1272x716px) Image search: [Google]
msd.jpg
130KB, 1272x716px
>>14865733
I can't figure out the perspective on this. Are we looking at its back?
>>
>>14865760
Not being surprising and being convenient are not mutually exclusive.

There is an expectation for the first gundam in the show to be conveniently placed, because there aren't any good reasons to have a teenager pilot a giant robot.
>>
File: CuI-0uFVYAEq_2z.jpg (92KB, 997x1157px) Image search: [Google]
CuI-0uFVYAEq_2z.jpg
92KB, 997x1157px
>>14865880
Yeah it’s the Gundam backpack
>>
>>14865880
It's sort of laying on its belly but most of it is sitll underground
>>
>>14865891
>>14865897
I can see that now. Those wings were throwing me off
>>
>>14865770
If Hush gets it then it won't have a shit color scheme
>>
>>14865915
The guns seem to be different in his final form, so those “wings” could be of his origin armament
>>
>>14865891
I like the flauros design, hopefully it has a cool paint job
>>
>>14865880
huh from that angle it looks like flauros is on top of the ma like it was in a last ditch attempt to kill the pilot
>>
Does anyone know the ratings of the current episodes?
>>
>>14865931
i could see it running with a pink gunmetal scheme
>>
>>14865880
I thought I was looking at a bent over Barbatos.
>>
>>14865937
1, 1, 0, and shit
>>
File: Ryuseigo.jpg (11KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuseigo.jpg
11KB, 299x169px
>>14865931

You just know Shino is going to have it painted the same crappy dark pink all his suits are given up until now with the shark mouth texture left in the Gundam's head.
>>
File: CuI-zgRVIAAOwSm.jpg (93KB, 965x1143px) Image search: [Google]
CuI-zgRVIAAOwSm.jpg
93KB, 965x1143px
>>14865941
It could work, paint it pink and back, go full Decade on it, it also got “fangs” so it’s almost a the usual dino Ryusei-Go
>>
>>14865857
Because there would probably be a lot more mobile suits to find for starters. An abandoned boneyard that got buried by 300 years of dirt is equally unrealistic. Chances are it would either have been kept in shape all this time by the military or be cleared out for scrap metal and museum pieces, much like if some prospectors happen to stumble across old WW2 aircraft or tank parts. Besides, we already know that at least Gjallahorn keeps old Calamity War MS in an underground warehouse or something.
>>
>>14865937
世帯 個人 KID TEN M1 M2 M3 F1 F2 F3
*2.5 *1.5 *0.8 *0.3 *4.6 *1.8 *0.8 *2.3 *1.9 *1.2 01話

*2.9 *1.6 *1.0 *1.0 *4.6 *2.6 *0.4 *1.7 *2.7 *1.1 放送直前SP

Kids really aren't watching the show.
>>
>>14865710
You do realize that they're not setting up an oil or gas drilling operation? They're setting up a quarry (you see plenty of other quarries in the background) and you're not going to move a quarry because you ran into what looks like a big rock.
>>
>>14865234
This show still is in desperate need of a compelling antagonist and protagonist. Mcgills is so bland and I have no idea why I should be interested in Mika when he barely feels like a character. I feel like I'm still waiting for this to hit it's stride.
>>
So its pretty much confirmed that masked guy is Gaelio right?
>>
>>14866040
They really do need a proper antagonist group or something it's getting a bit old seeing random pirates talk shit for two episodes and then get stomped by barbatos
>>
>>14865869
>>14865877
It's pretty obvious that Mika is going to die and Hush will be the new main character.
>>
>>14865308
Rebake = Cake
Full City = Shit
>>
>>14866040
They should have made it Gali Gali VS Weaboo mafia.
>>
>>14866056
Mika won't die until the last episode.

I don't hate Mika but he seems like a character whose story arc ends with death but I don't think the writers will kill him off.
>>
Tbqh
>>
>>14866056
>mika
>die
yeah thats definitely not going to happen
>>14865952
>have it painted the same crappy dark pink
but pink is awesome. and seeing a gundam in pink is always fun. not sure how they'll work the eyes on it though.
>>
>>14866015
kids aren't watching any Gundam. It's all Manchildren gunota and gunfujo.

Gundam UC RE96 has an average 1.7 rating and that aired on a kids sat morning block
>>
>>14866056
How old aren't you
>>
>>14866104
>the main character is always immune meme

This is why people don't watch these shows anymore.
>>
>>14866112
name the last animated gundam protag to die in their series.
>>
>>14866117
Bernie?

Maybe Flit because of the Flash forward with the statue.
>>
>>14866117
Amuro died.
>>
>>14866145
>die in their series.

He died in CCA not MSG
>>
>>14866140
>bernie
1989 is when that came out
>flit
died of old age after he saved the world. he didn't exactly die a gruesome death in combat
>>14866145
>amuro
CCA 1988 when that came out

we haven't had a protag dying in gundam in ages.
>>
File: rebake on a hill.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rebake on a hill.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>14866057
full city is alright, but it really needs a giant sword already.
>>
>>14865388
>>14865742

>animated calamity war never
>>
>>14866232
It needs a greatsword on each side of his body, held in two hands each.
>>
>>14865234
The area was surveyed before McMurder gave it to them. You don't just pick a plot of land and say "We're going to mine for hamburgers here", you have a survey team that sets up sensors and detonates an explosive charge so they can record the shock-wave readings from the ground and use that data to get an image of what is underground. It's like sonar, but for rocks, and it's called ultrasound.

McMurder knew there were mobile suits buried there, that's why this "mine" was important enough to give to Tekkadan. They likely won't be the only two machines found there, and don't be surprised if there isn't much actual half-metal production.
>>
>>14866319
who the hell is McMurder? Teiwaz gave it to them so they knew it was a half metal mine.

so why would teiwaz give tekkadan a golden egg like a gundam frame and a giant mobile armor? we have already seen tension with the parts of teiwaz group getting mad at Tekkadan for being a group of upstart rookies. why would the leader of teiwaz want to make more tension for his company?
>>
>>14866232
I like how it looks like the Graze all ran at him with guns.
>>
>>14866335

mggillis
>>
>war machines buried in the ground from 300 years prior are somehow better than the tech of the current day
I fucking hate IBO
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-23-16h59m40s297.png (850KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-23-16h59m40s297.png
850KB, 1280x738px
>>14866335
McMurdo is the Teiwaz boss, anon.
>why would Teiwaz give Tekkadan
Because it's extremely valuable. Ep 26 stated that everyone is now fixing up mobile suits after the spectacular victory of Tekkadan. In Tekkadan's hads, the Gundam is still at Teiwaz's disposal and no one in their right mind will try to steal it from a facility with Tekkadan's flag on it.
>>
>>14866351
I'll bet you REALLY hate Turn A, then, huh?
>>
>>14865748
if she actually fought mika maybe she could make him break sweat

Iok is comic relief tier though which means he will fuck someone for extra irony
>>
>>14866351
I dunno, I really like these Megaman-X style stories where technology has regressed and an ancient legendary machine rises from obscurity to out fight current machines
>>
>>14866352
>Because it's extremely valuable
yes and giving it to the crew of super rookies taking over the top chances that could easily blow up in their faces is a perfect group to give a bunch of fancy gundam/mobile armor tech too. especially considering all the tension with long standing members of his organization getting mad at the special treatment for Tekkadan.

again we don't know if they knew a gundam frame was even there in the mining area. could have been a super lucky coincidence
>>
>>14866358
No because the reason the things are buried and shit is because of the Turn A in the first place, and most of those mobile suits ended up being old stuff, and there were mobile suits developed after the Black History that approach and rival the Turn A in standard performance, sans I-field and Moonlight Butterfly shenanigans.
>>
>>14866351
Yes, it's not like humanity has ever regressed, technologically or otherwise, right?
>what are the Dark Ages
shhhhh.
>>
>>14866386
>Yes, it's not like humanity has ever regressed, technologically or otherwise, right?
No, we haven't, ever, and you're an idiot if you believe that "lol Christian Dark Ages" meme. Please go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>14866335
>who the hell is McMurder? Teiwaz gave it to them so they knew it was a half metal mine.
>so why would teiwaz give tekkadan a golden egg like a gundam frame and a giant mobile armor? we have already seen tension with the parts of teiwaz group getting mad at Tekkadan for being a group of upstart rookies. why would the leader of teiwaz want to make more tension for his company?

They're small but they have the equivalent of a stellar record in MS combat, and it takes the spotlight away from the rest of Teiwaz. Whether parts of the group get mad or not the world's eyes drift away from them.
>>
>>14866395
Sure, let me go whip up my next batch of Greek fire since we totally never lost that formula, right?

Oh wait.
>>
>>14866376
>could have been a super lucky coincidence
That's basically going to come down to "are the writers completely ignorant about mining" (as much of /m/ appears to be).

In real life (but admittedly not necessarily in this show) they would absolutely have known it was there. Survey blasting would have given them a very detailed look at what's underground. Different kinds of rock and metal reflect sound waves differently, that's why ultrasound is useful in mining because you can tell what kind of rock or metal is down there before you even start digging. If they can tell magnetitel from igneous rocks, they can tell a robot from a "big rock".
Now whether the writers know that or not is another matter, but if this were to have happened in real life rather than a cartoon script, you could be 100% positive that the surveyors knew it was there.
>>
>>14866410
Greek fire was mostly a myth, you dumb fuck ledditor, and it's completely outclassed by everything we have today in terms of incendiary weapons. Get the fuck off this website.
>>
>>14866395
>the Dark Ages are a meme now
So I see kids aren't taught History in any meaningful way in school these days.
>>
>>14866424
You're one of those mental giants that think the Moon landings are faked too, aren't you?
>HURR IF IT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND WE CAN'T IMMEDIATELY DO IT BETTER NOW IT NEVER HAPPENED
God I hate brainless ADHD teenagers.
>>
>>14866426
>>the Dark Ages are a meme now
>now
>even though by every historical account there was never some sort of giant "hurr scientific and technological progress stopped" event during this time
>even though the entire world isn't medieval Europe
Kill yourself
>>
>>14866438
>You're one of those mental giants that think the Moon landings are faked too
Projection and ad hominem in one post.
>>HURR IF IT HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND WE CAN'T IMMEDIATELY DO IT BETTER NOW IT NEVER HAPPENED
Who are you quoting? Are you going to actually offer an argument or just cry like a bitch?
>>
>>14866410
Losing one thing doesn't mean we regressed. Even compared to the most hyped up and legendary depictions of Greek fire it's basically child's play to any artillery a few hundred years it contemporary. The overall trend of technology has been forward even when books and documentation was lost.
And the Dark Ages refers to a cultural regression because some faggots said "our kids are retarded and it was way better back when the romans and greeks were making art and shit".
>>
>>14866398
>>14866421
no where in the dialog did it ever imply they knew there was a mobile suit buried somewhere in the land. especially something as valuable as a Gundam frame. saying Teiwaz gave them that land because they knew this is ridiculous.
>ultrasound
since we'll go with that. then we've already said its a possible boneyard, after all Mars was a huge battlefield during the calamity wars. There would be crap ton of buried mobile suits littered about the area meaning that this would be something very common. finding useless mechs buried under ground. meaning that there is an extremely low possibility of a random gundam just being there and them knowing it was a gundam. Making the idea of giving the area to tekkadan for the gundam even dumber.

McMurdo seemed to give the area to Tekkadan cause he knew it'd stay protected better with just name alone than have the other teiwaz members guarding it. with the bonus of being a "reward"
>>
>>14866438
Are you retarded? If we wanted to go to the moon right now we could do it very easily, it's just a matter of money that we're not willing to spend.

You're conflating two completely different things. Being unable to reproduce the moon landing now is simply a bureaucratic matter because no government wants to shell out big bucks for it.
>>
>>14866440
Who ever said the Dark Ages were fucking global, sperglord? It was always confined to Europe. The Arab world is largely the reason we're not all still running around bashing each other over the head with rusty swords, for supreme fucking irony.

But, as anyone with a fucking brain can figure out, a large and relatively important part of the ancient world shitting itself and wallowing in its own feces did manage to fling shit around everywhere else. How much more progress would the Muslim golden age have made without smelly Franks trying to batter down their door every other generation? Europe then was antiquity's ISIS; dumb, fanatical, and willing to burn anything they didn't understand.

The Dark Ages didn't stop progress (cultural or technological) by any means, but it certainly slowed it the fuck down.

And we're talking about IBO, where GLOBALLY things have ground to a halt thanks to Gjallarhorn's management and demonization of cyborg tech, the thing that actually makes the old shit buried in the ground super deadly.

So no, you kill yourself.
>>
>>14866232
>>14865967
>>14865891

Flauros and Vidar and possibly the Full Shitty are going to combine or just plop all of their cool shit on barbatos, I'm calling this shit

>flauros clearly has a transforming gun backpack
>vidar has those absurdly giant side skirts with launchers

it's happening
>>
>>14866471
>Who ever said the Dark Ages were fucking global, sperglord?
>>14866386
>humanity
I mean yeah you could argue that nobody outside of Europe isn't human which would make you right :^)
>But, as anyone with a fucking brain can figure out, a large and relatively important part of the ancient world shitting itself and wallowing in its own feces did manage to fling shit around everywhere else. How much more progress would the Muslim golden age have made without smelly Franks trying to batter down their door every other generation? Europe then was antiquity's ISIS; dumb, fanatical, and willing to burn anything they didn't understand.
Holy hell, what garbage have you been fucking eating? The Arab world had just as much technological process as Europe did during the same timeframe of the so called "Dark Ages".
>The Dark Ages didn't stop progress (cultural or technological) by any means, but it certainly slowed it the fuck down.
No, it didn't, in fact the Dark Ages didn't show any sort of stopping of any sort of progression.
>Furthermore, David Lindberg says that, contrary to common belief, "the late medieval scholar rarely experienced the coercive power of the church and would have regarded himself as free (particularly in the natural sciences) to follow reason and observation wherever they led".[45] Lindberg recognizes, however, that the late medieval rejuvenation of science and scholarship was due in large part to the new availability of Latin translations of Aristotle during the eleventh and twelfth centuries.[
>The caricature of the period is also reflected in a number of more specific notions. For instance, a claim that was first propagated in the 19th century[47][48] and is still very common in popular culture is the supposition that all people in the Middle Ages believed that the Earth was flat. This claim is mistaken.[48][49] In fact, lecturers in the medieval universities commonly advanced evidence in favor of the idea that the Earth was a sphere.
>>
>>14866489
I don't think tekkadan has to scavenge for parts now and put it on the barbatos.
>>
>>14866492

you are underestimating how much toys drive the plot

prepare for the enemy to get some other cool suit that needs more power than the barbatos has for some sort of super showdown so they add everything to barbatos and require you to buy every kit to have the final version
>>
>>14866497
but they can have this feature on the gunpla and never use it in the anime.
>>
>>14866471
Furthermore the fucking "Dark Ages" were called the "Dark Ages" because it was the time that followed the fucking decline of the Roman Empire and the political destabilization during it and the term was more about the lack of major Latin texts published during this time and lack of major building projects because guess what: when the government is falling apart people don't get money to build shit or publish large texts. God damn you're a stupid fuck.
>>
>>14866499

why would they ever spend time coming up with that and then not use it in the show

has this ever happened beyond some 1 suit transformation mode or something
>>
>>14866471
>The Arab world is largely the reason we're not all still running around bashing each other over the head with rusty swords, for supreme fucking irony.

>retarded millennials actually believe this
Monks reproduced and saved most of the classic literature and many important documents and there was no recorded slowdown in technology, the progress as-is was nothing remarkably and in fact, it was a period of time during which the rest of Europe caught up on many things they lacked that the rest of the world had for centuries, like the blast furnace.

The dark ages is a myth and was a term thought up by philosophers suffering from an existential crisis because they thought they could never up to the classic masters.
>>
File: Sniper graze.png (820KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper graze.png
820KB, 1280x738px
>inok wasn't a useless jobber that had to be saved
>he actually is a decent sniper and helped butterfly eating girl
you surprised me Inko, I'm proud of you.
>>
>>14866504
I can put the MG ootori pack on my Blue Frame D if I wanted to and they aren't even close in series.
>>
>>14866513
>that shit mecha design
>that shit animation quality
>light sources all over the fucking place when there should be only two light sources
>>
I still can't understand what Julieta's weapons are supposed to be.
>>
>>14866536
garbage, like every other weapon in IBO
>>
>>14866517

you get how that's not the same thing right
>>
>>14866458
>finding useless mechs buried under ground. meaning that there is an extremely low possibility of a random gundam just being there and them knowing it was a gundam
Again, ultrasound is a lot more accurate and detailed than you think.
You are correct that there is no dialogue to indicate Teiwaz knew there was an MS there. I'm not even arguing that there's evidence in the show for it. I'm just saying that irl survey ultrasound would have known it was there and how many pieces it was in. I'm not even saying that I think the writers know this. They might not even know what half-metal actually is or why it's important. It might be one of those things like when Iron Man's armor was "transistor powered" back in the day because Stan Lee knew that transistors were a big deal but had no idea why.

Or maybe, just maybe, there are actually records of the battles of 300 years ago and the existence of buried superweapons has something to do with why half-metal mining regulations were keeping people from digging up Mars. No evidence of this, of course, except for the otherwise completely coincidental discovery of a Gundam on Tekkadan's first day of mining.
>>
>>14866513
I would laugh my ass off if in the end Iok killed Mika with a lucky shot, like Leroy with Amuro in the Gundam Novel.
>>
>>14866513

thank god there's no beamspam shit in this show it's so much better if it's projectiles because then it's just beamspam with no beams!
>>
File: thanks_sunrise_for_480p.png (404KB, 373x751px) Image search: [Google]
thanks_sunrise_for_480p.png
404KB, 373x751px
>>14865744
Can't believe I get to use this again
>>
>>14866563

MODERN JAMESGUN HG WHEN
THE SUIT WOULD BE SEX WITH MODERN PROPORTIONS REEEEE
>>
>>14866513
so bad that his shot ended up saving the pirate from blonde autism, and then his sniping proves to be SO bad that Mika realizes that actually dodging his aim is more likely to get him shot.
>>
>>14866536
Tonfa

But the mobile suit is built with 2 ahabs wave generators, just like a gundam.
>>
>>14866511
fucking jews from the lmao enlightment era trying to shit on almost 300 years of history
>>
I'm liking the battles this season but Tekkadan still pretty much curbstomps everybody else. They are the least underdog underdogs I've ever seen.
>>
Jesus which studio is doing the animation?
>>
>>14866595
Studio 3, also nowadays known as the shit studio of Sunrise.
>>
>>14866603
No shit, even the OP is meh looking and that's just sad.
>>
>>14866572
the pirates were commenting how good his aim was. you could argue Mika's line was more that he thought if he tried dodging the shots iok would hit him because iok was ready to shoot where he thought Mika would dodge to.
>>
File: takaki and mechs.png (936KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
takaki and mechs.png
936KB, 1280x738px
>next episode best boy is back
I wonder if we'll get to see him command a group of Man Rodi's?
>>
File: Gali and his fuckdoll.jpg (346KB, 741x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gali and his fuckdoll.jpg
346KB, 741x900px
I love Gali! I love Ein!
>>
The Atra/Kudelia scenes are some of the worst shit in this show simply because they are both pining for a guy who practically sees them as furniture. It's like if Inaho was being pursued by 2 Mirage Jenius'.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-23-20h49m24s794.png (1MB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-23-20h49m24s794.png
1MB, 1280x738px
So how long until he tries to gundamjack Barbatos?
I'm guessing there's an attack in the next few episodes and he Sayla's before Mika gets to the hangar and has to be rescued by Ryusei-Go.
>>
>>14865630
Half-Metal is implied to be important to Ahab reactors. A Gundam frame has two.
>>
>>14866682
C-can AV whiskers... you know... d-dock together?
>>
>>14866700
How the fuck would he do it without the AV system? I know some mobile workers are outfitted to work without it, but I don't think any of the Gundams are
>>
>>14865234
So did season 2 improve on the pacing issues season 1 had at all? I don't wanna sit through 13 more episodes of exposition dumps in space.
>>
>>14866700
It would be more like when Sai tried to use the Gundam in Seed, only Mika is going to shoot him afterwards
>>
>>14866731
I like season 2 a lot more but I don't really feel like the plot is moving too fast or is really going anywhere. However, we still haven't something like that yet but it's too early to say
>>
>>14866736
I hope they improve on it. I don't wanna dive in just yet due to how season 1 turned out but it did have some great potential I'd love to see fulfilled.
>>
>>14866731

It has improved, a LOT, but the problem right now is they wasted S1 so hard that S1 is still dragging it down.

In the next few episodes the plot will actually start moving for real and we'll see if they can escape it.
>>
File: 1452352658834.png (773KB, 755x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452352658834.png
773KB, 755x1080px
>>14865234

Or maybe it was placed there as a trap.
You don't know that it wasn't.
Someone is playing 4th dimensional chess in IBO.
>>
>>14866729
Wasn't it the other way around? Barbatos originally had normal controls and they had to dump a mobile worker chair into it to hook up the Alalanyanya? Which they somehow managed in about 10 minutes instead of just telling Mika to do without it.
>>
>>14866731
S1's pacing went to shit in like episode 8 it's too early too tell.

Especially since we have yet to see a overarching plot in S2 at all.
>>
so is there a soundtrack for IBO I can download somewhere?
>>
>>14866788

There's obviously going to be a showdown with Team Meat coming to a head sometime around the end of the cour and then the second act is McGillis betraying, because that's what he does, and then they have to fight McGillis with Hush and Darth Gaylio involved as wildcards + whoever might survive from Team Meat.

There is also probably going to be some drama between Orga and Mika because of that shot of Mika's face as Orga and McGillis shake hands and all the shit about Orga being bad at politics. There's going to be some "you've lost your way, Orga" moment.
>>
>>14866788
well this series won't have the problem of "nothing happening" since there is several warring factions.
>>
>no one bats an eye at how bad the space fight is full of QUALITY
>>
>>14866813
at least there was a fight. there was like 5 in s1
>>
>>14866813

At least there was a fight.
>>
>>14866813

at least there was a fight
>>
>>14866813

At least a fight was there.
>>
>>14865331
So any possibility this attaches to Barbatos Lupus? ala raiser?
>>
>>14866775
A bit of both, actually. They did install the AV system from a mobile worker, but that was because the AV system from Barbatos had been sold previously. CGS was only using Barbatos as a generator so it didn't need a cockpit.
>>14866800
http://hikarinoakariost.info/mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-original-sound-tracks/
>>
Arta will die in episode 19, that's what i'm betting anyway
>>
I watched the last two episodes just now and Gaelio's voice is so cold and dead.
>>
File: huh....jpg (39KB, 636x360px) Image search: [Google]
huh....jpg
39KB, 636x360px
>>14866700
Why would he? He's just going to do a Ssigh Argyle impersonation
>>
>>14866841
>arta
>dies
I'd be surprised if they actually kill her.
>>
>>14866841
Fraw clones don't die
>>
>>14866887
garma clones tend to die. Gali proves that wrong.
>>
File: 513px-496729642.jpg (37KB, 513x385px) Image search: [Google]
513px-496729642.jpg
37KB, 513x385px
>>14866887
>Atra
>not relevant like Frau

pick one.
>>
>>14866891
But I don't want Atra to die ;_;

Let them take Kudelia instead
>>
>>14866887
>>14866877

Honestly they might kill her off because she adds absolutely nothing to the show at this point and her chemistry with Mika is nonexistent. At least this way you could throw in a good cry with Mika finally feeling sad, realizing the nature of love and loss.jpg, and it actually leads to him changing as a character, possibly setting up an actual romance with Kudelia since let's face it that'll never advance either unless some huge shit goes down like this.
>>
>>14866887
>Fraw clone
But Atra isn't annoying at all. She's supportive without demanding attention, that's the exact opposite of Fraw Bow.
>>
>>14866900

>they will definitely kill her because I don't like her, I'll add some no brainer generic shit to justify it

LOL
>>
>>14866841
If that graze dude wasn't enough to kill Naze's bitches what can kill Atra?
>>
>>14866914
Being eaten by a dingo
>>
>>14866900
>a good cry with Mika finally feeling sad
Wouldn't happen anyway. It would just be a repeat of Biscuit's death where everyone else cries but Mika is all "you can see your dead loved ones when you die, until then keep moving forward".
IBO is more of a mobster movie than a weepy soap opera. Don't expect Mika to cry unless he has to kill Orga.
>>
>>14866914
a bullet, she'll probably be shot by someone and then mika'll fly into a rage
>>
>>14866918
Mars Dingo?
>>
>>14866921

It's more like the viewer would cry. Mika would just respond with homicidal rage and then maybe have some kind of quiet sad moment later on.

I feel like Atra's character has a good chance of dying since presumably someone close to Mika who isn't Orga will die in order to propel his character development before Orga has to die sometime near the end. Who's that really going to be? Atra, Kudelia, and Cookie/Cracker. And killing Cookie/Cracker would be too much since they also killed both their bros.
>>
>>14866918
>that fake spoiler
loved that thread.
>>
File: CalamityRaider1.png (789KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CalamityRaider1.png
789KB, 1280x720px
>>14865818

>Gundams with huge bazookas like the Calamity

This is my mecha fetish.
>>
whats the chances of this guy actually surviving?
>>
>>14866938
None. Everyone in the Earth branch will die.
>>
File: IMG_5328.jpg (267KB, 899x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5328.jpg
267KB, 899x1200px
>>14866934
I hope its pink
>>
>>14866945
Nothing on this mech looks like a Gundam.

What is this bullshit.
>>
>>14866944
takaki will totally survive don't you dare jinx him.
>>
File: Chocopantsuman.jpg (49KB, 413x389px) Image search: [Google]
Chocopantsuman.jpg
49KB, 413x389px
Why does /m/ get all retarded when it comes to IBO? I thought we all come here to watch giant robots kill each other with weapons? I mean that's the main message of IBO. That giants robots with guns and swords fucking each other up are awesome to fucking watch.
>>
>>14866947
maybe his head goes up like Rebake?
>>
>>14866948
Nah. Chocoman will kill him
>>
>>14866951

If that were true we'd all love Bayformers too. But it turns out that once you stop being 12 you need more than just robots fighting. You need to actually give a shit about why they're fighting, which IBO doesn't make you care about. That's why it gets called boring.

Oh and in S1 they never fucking fight either.
>>
>>14866951
I'm watching this solely for Chocolate-man and Atra.

Maybe Mikazuki as well.
>>
>>14866945

>IRON-BL
>>
>>14866954
why? right now he wants a partnership with Tekkadan killing the earth branch leader dude isn't a good way to stay on Orga's good side.
>>
>>14866962
>IRON-BLEH
>>
>>14866945
PYRAMID HEEEEAAAAAD
>>
File: 1475195668849.png (319KB, 817x466px) Image search: [Google]
1475195668849.png
319KB, 817x466px
>>14866960
I just don't know why there's some people on /m/ with large hate boners for this show. Maybe they all miss Reconguista.
>>
File: CvfDRJtVUAAvOVk.jpg (322KB, 916x1300px) Image search: [Google]
CvfDRJtVUAAvOVk.jpg
322KB, 916x1300px
>>
>>14866972
ah japan never take too long to make the art we want to see.
>>
>>14866972
Well this was fast.
>>
>>14866971
stop that, you'll turn the thread into yet-another-Reco-argument.
>>
>>14866972
>NANO laminated armor
>NANO machines

it all comes together now
>>
Is Chocoman still virgin?
>>
It really feels like they're setting up Tekkadan to fall. Getting backed by two corrupt fucks (Prime Minister and McGillis), rising in the mafia while pissing senior members off, making enemies all around including guys who are supposed to be their allies and the peace princess seems like she will clash with Orga. This season could redeem the mediocre first season if it delivers.
>>
>>14867003

Yeah, too bad it still has its weakest link in having Mika as the lead.
>>
File: 300[1].png (76KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
300[1].png
76KB, 300x500px
>>14866997
ask her
>>
>>14866997

You would think a relentless sociopath like Choco would have thrown Carta a pity fuck somewhere along the line since it would have made his power over her absolute.
>>
>>14866900
Way I'd do it is she would be stabbed or something during a riot. Like either Tekkadan's activities destabilize Mars and she gets killed during a riot at the market, or the public turn against Tekkadan and she gets killed for wearing a Tekkadan coat. Maybe Mika finds the guy who did it, only to discover it's an orphan who's father Mika killed.

Mika/Atra just reminds me of how forced Naruto/Hinata could be at times.
>>
File: Calamity.png (84KB, 759x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Calamity.png
84KB, 759x1000px
>>14866934
>>14866945
>>
>>14865770

He'll get it, die then Hush gets it?
>>
>>14867083
Hush better not get the gundam!
>>14867039
looks pretty good. imo I never liked the calamity paint scheme so seeing it in anything else is a plus. as for flauros getting a similar paint scheme I'm all for it.
>>
>>14865234
why do people say the Vidar is the Kimaris?
>>
>>14867138

It either is the Kimaris or it's a second unrelated Gundam Frame belonging to Rustal's family that he dug out of storage. It doesn't actually matter, all that matters is it's Gaelio's mech.
>>
>>14867103
>>14867083
>>14865923
>>14865770
>>14865777

All you niggers are forgetting they found two
>>
>>14867199
yeah its probably the Mobile armor posted somewhere in the thread. still they better not give Hush this gundam.
>>
>>14867205
It's most likely Hush will get the Gundam since he's basically IBO's Shinn A-Cyka
But what's so bad about the other guy getting a cool mobile armor? Maybe it's that "dragon" we saw a silhouette of, and that's also a gundam isn't it
>>
>Dat scene where Tekkadan pulls a yakuza shakedown
>but instead of roughing up the mark they just flat out execute him

Honestly I like the brutal side of Tekkadan and how it sorta makes you wonder how far is too far, because God damn these kids are like mexican drug lord levels of "do not fuck with me."
>>
>>14867216
Shino wants a gundam, was there when they found the gundam. him getting the MA makes zero sense.
>>
>>14867229
The Mobile Armor is most likely also a gundam though, isn't it that the dragon thing is built onto a Gundam Frame?
>>
File: 53580413_p1.jpg (164KB, 700x1263px) Image search: [Google]
53580413_p1.jpg
164KB, 700x1263px
I want to cuddle a takaki
>>
>>14867236
(continued)

>>14867229
Basically what I'm saying is that even though both are gundams, Hush will get the mobile suit one because he's a newcomer MC and that's what happens to newcomer MCs
>>
>>14867236
every frame they dig up can't be a gundam frame. they said it was too big to be a mobile suit. Doubt they found the psycho gundam of IBO
>>
>>14867245
wouldn't getting the MA be better for hush since he doesn't have a AV system in him? cause the size will compensate for that lack of AV?
>>
>>14867255
Yeah but it was already said that the winged MA was a gundam wasn't it?
>>
>>14867222
A family picture.

Nice trips BTW
>>
>>14867264
It would, but based on SEED Destiny I would say Hush will still get the "front cover" gundam
>>
>>14867138
It doesn’t have a demon name, yet we know all the gundams follow that pattern, why change the name of a new MS? It makes sense for an exiting a known unit to receive that treatment
>>
>me want mobibe suib
>>
>>14867274
why would shinn/destiny matter to IBOs2? Hush was never remotely close to protag status like Shinn "was". Hush will get some type of mech thats for sure but I don't think it'll be the new gundam frame just found. felt like Shino called dips on it in the mine.
>>
>>14867293
>Mika has to look over a protégé of his own

>one who's like twice his height

Well to be fair slapping a non-AV cockpit to Flauros and making Hush pilot it is a decent way to gimp the effectiveness of a Gundam. With two Gundams in their possession as is Tekkadan kinda outmuscles most factions, a third functioning at peak performance would just beg for a massive coalition to dismantle their arsenal.

And that's not even touching the chuuni as fuck dragon mobile armor that's been teased at.
>>
File: Josuke_and_spaghetti.png (387KB, 479x582px) Image search: [Google]
Josuke_and_spaghetti.png
387KB, 479x582px
>>14867293
hope he dies. but what happened to Josuke? he disappeared like an episode or so ago
>>
File: IMG_2886.png (1MB, 1023x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2886.png
1MB, 1023x574px
>>14866972
>>
File: Mcgillis's personal assisstant.jpg (200KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
Mcgillis's personal assisstant.jpg
200KB, 600x774px
>ywn obliterate Galigali's tight boypussy and fill him to bursting with your love
>>
>>14867345
They just keep coming.
>>
File: 55341056_p18.png (339KB, 466x610px) Image search: [Google]
55341056_p18.png
339KB, 466x610px
>>14867353
i'd rather a takaki
>>
>>14866489
the Vidar's sideskirts hold extra blades for his sword. It's like a countermeasure to Gali having his weapon stolen so much.
>>
>>14867431
>Blades

They're mini-lances.
>>
>>14867452
Rapier/epee blades
>>
File: IMG_20161024_123343.jpg (17KB, 246x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_123343.jpg
17KB, 246x277px
>tfw I'm to intelligent for Tekkadan
>>
>>14867345

What gundam is that??
>>
>>14866729
Kimaris didn't have one and Guison Rebake got its AV from a salvaged Rodi
>>
File: 59605124.jpg (257KB, 1000x998px) Image search: [Google]
59605124.jpg
257KB, 1000x998px
>>14865234
OP Mika's harem
>>
>>14866643
I hope we get some good scenes with the Landman Rodi's, they're gorgeous
>>
>>14867579

It's not a Gundam!

It's a Huckebein.
>>
>>14867267
no. they said it was a mobile suit
>>
>>14867138
Because the full name is Gundam Kimaris Vidar. Follows same naming pattern Gundam Barbatos Lupus.
>>
File: 58351629.jpg (429KB, 518x729px) Image search: [Google]
58351629.jpg
429KB, 518x729px
>>
>>14867689
That's some fancy looking garter belts
>>
>>14866734
>only Mika is going to shoot him afterwards

I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with this, but it seems like they're setting him up for a bigger character arc.

Hopefully he'll at least get properly humiliated and stop being such a shit.
>>
>>14866841
>>14866900
That scene with her and Kudelia this episode made me think she's gonna bite it. The thing with Atra is that her death will cause rage for Mikazuki and angst/motive questioning for Kudelia, so the writers can create two major drama bombs/plot threads by killing her. She's the heart of the Mika/Kudelia/Atra threesome so killing her would be a likely way for the writers to bring Mika and Kudelia's differences to the surface and create conflict between them.
>>
>>14866558
That would be hilarious and oddly fitting.
>>
>>14866817
>>14866822
>>14866824
>>14866832
kek
>>
>>14865259
Mars was a big deal back in the day, and mining hasn't been as big there until now. Makes sense they'd find some new debris when they actually start digging.

Would having it be in a mine on the other side of Mars help?
>>
>>14865234
This show is shit.
>>
>>14866887
Writer confirmed she will be pure and happy.
>>
>>14867643
>Cookie and Cracker
Pls no
>>
File: OI CUNTS WE'RE FULL.jpg (159KB, 1274x716px) Image search: [Google]
OI CUNTS WE'RE FULL.jpg
159KB, 1274x716px
>>14866918
White Dingo?
>>
>>14867828
you can't be sad if you're dead
>>
>>14867780
And so is your taste.
>>
Any Kudelia ass?
>>
>>14866634
they didnt comment on the good aim, just the distance
>>
>>14867862
No, faggot, my taste is fine.
>>
File: 1463445762622.png (2MB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
1463445762622.png
2MB, 1280x968px
I wonder if after season 2 will we get an IBO movie set during the Calamity War?
>>
>>14867766
>Makes sense they'd find some new debris when they actually start digging.
finding a rare gundam frame and a MA in their first hole they dig does not make sense. its way to convenient
>>
>>14868791

This. I could understand if they had even held off 1-2 episodes and "oh we were going over the manifests and records and we found this secret room" or "we decided to start mining back up in this part and..." but it just being waiting for them as soon as they got there is too much.
>>
>>14869078
People whine and cried that S1 was to slow placed.
>>
>>14869104

damn straight it sucked ass
>>
>>14869104

Too fast can be as bad as too slow.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.