[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I heard you didn't like the Russian team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1477148453242.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1477148453242.png
1MB, 1366x768px
So I heard you didn't like the Russian team
>>
>>
This really fucking shook me up. Didn't expect it at all.
>>
>>14861676
Just when the Heart had a change of heart.
>>
Well

Fuck

I mean

Fuck

Just

Damn son, that's a dick move right there.

I'm actually kind of mad now.
Actually I'm really mad now.

I never expected to have these kinds of feelings and here I am pissed off they killed off one of the most unlikable characters and his entire team.

I hope someone shoves a giant golembot's foot up Guy's ass at the end. Preferably a flaming Entei foot.
>>
And things were going so well too.
>>
What is bububun banbanko and should I be interested?
>>
>>14863955

team-piloted G Gundam but more super robot and transforming weapon on-foot fights.
>>
>implying they're dead

They'll be back.
I'm sure of it.

Put your faith in my words.
>>
America is going to die next episode.
>>
>>14864479
I wish to believe Kaoruko will get her ass handed to her again
>>
File: 1367027159296.jpg (115KB, 728x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1367027159296.jpg
115KB, 728x1087px
All right, I'm mad.
>>
>>14864479
Don't fucking start.

My rage will manifest in physical space and bore a hole through this forsaken planet if it happens. When it completes its foul task, you will find that it has unleashed unspeakable horrors from a dimension that can only be described as the biblical Hell's far more nightmarish equivalent. You will beg for mercy as horrors beyond your comprehension, bubbling pitch dripping from what you assume must be their eyes, tear apart the very fabric of your being as they howl in pain and misery, until all that is left of you is the smallest shred of awareness of your own existence. They savor the moment, for it marks the temporary respite from the pain they share with you.

Once that final mote of the self they call a soul is extinguished, the dark work of the lords of this Hell of Hells can truly begin. For they will reconstruct you in their servants' image, and mercilessly task you to do the same to countless other worlds, experiencing the pain inflicted upon each and every one of your victims as punishment for your sins.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.