[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Breaker 3 DLC - Only a Few More Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 28

File: Full Armor Unicorn Plan B.jpg (66KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
Full Armor Unicorn Plan B.jpg
66KB, 525x525px
New Gundam Breaker 3 thread, due to the old one dying.

So with Phoenix we can essentially create this - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-0_Full_Armor_Unicorn_Gundam_Plan_B

I've confirmed that the Banshee Beam Tonfa are indeed in the game on the arms, but the Banshee's Vibration Nails and Beam Smart Gun arm abilities are not.

The Armed Armor DE (Banshee's shield) has its abilities. It is completely the same.

The Banshee Norn backpack has "Armored Armor XC" as an orange ability (response time +4.5%) as well as its beam sabers, meaning its pretty much the same.

This new suit's Hyper Beam Javelin isn't in either, due to the Plan B suit's absence.

Depending on the abilities of the Phenex backpack it might be exactly the same as this suit's backpack.

So the only things missing would be the two arm parts/abilities (nails and smart gun), as well as the javelin. But hey, that's what beam tonfa and beam rifles are for.

I think it would be pretty neat to build and use this suit. What do you guys think about it, or any other potential content, ideas, etc. (such as possible builder's parts)?
>>
>>14859995
I placed a Beam Cannon builder part on the right arm in order to simulate the smart gun. It's the one that's orange and grey/white without paint. I don't believe that it can rotate in battle (I could be wrong) so I placed it facing forward.

No luck with the nails unless there's a builder part in one of the DLCs. I don't want to equip claws I can't even see, and I've got a bitchin' beam saber to replace the non-existent javelin.

...watch there be one in DLC 2.
>>
Aaaand it turns out that Banshee's Armored Arms are in the game (had to defeat a few to get them), meaning that it has both its Vibration Nails and Beam Smart Gun.

So, depending on the backpack, we could make this unit. I look forward to using it.
>>
Weren't Gundam Astaroth and Zaku Amazing leaked by their names showing up in the parts list during screenshots? If so, then there are 7 DLC slots left.

I hope for Gundam Spiegel and a Gundam from X. Too neglected.

Saviour (last major Seed/Destiny suit) won't happen. Already getting Aegis, along with another Seed (Buster).

Arios and Seravee should have been in the base game, and since we're getting two Seeds, why not add one of these to match Arche? I know that's not how business goes, but whatever. I wanted to use Arios' head.

Probably focus on Try and IBO (sounds like an intestinal condition).
>>
Okay a question regarding Martial arts hands

Does it only seem like that or is does the weapon kinda suck.

Maybe playing completely wrong with it but just seems like it cause of range and other factors is just not worth playing

Anyone can tell me the right way to use the Martial arts hands?
>>
>>14866189
The martial arts hands have really short range.
The more consecutive melee attacks (square and triangle) you hit, the higher your "aura" gets (the glow on your fists).
If you'll notice, martial arts special skills will say something like "when your aura is", this is what it's referring to.

I don't remember what the attack skills were, except for one where it was an insta-kill if you had an aura (level one is green, level two is red/orange).
>>
Oh, duh, forgot about the Google doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KciDQHsa5LCXe_JmaSfiCipI5zViIXew4lXlcwAaCmM/htmlview?pli=1#
>>
>>14866202
Yeah, I know that, should probably mention that can read nip and am already using them like that

But the attacks are also kinda slow and well
unicorns from 8 stages ago kinda seem far more trouble then it was when used beam saber or other weapons to quickly through those stages.

In GB 1 if remember right, you could jump a bit in air and get rather long and fast air martial arts combos in but here the combos are not so long and you need to jump higher or maybe my timing sucks ...
>>
>>14866224
Cool, you can read Japanese. Wish I could, I had to get the SEA version.

You're right. I quickly tried the hands to remind myself and they are quite slow. Being slow equals doing less damage and getting hit more, so they're not that good.
>>
>>14863315
>Zaku Amazing
I really hope so, it's probably the only MS that'll make me go through the whole ordeal of getting DLC.
>>
>>14866246
It's kinda "meh" for me. Then again, I've only seen a little of the first Builders and that was a while ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4N4TF6fdtI
Commercial advertising DLC 2 and 3.

At 0:38, DLC 2 only shows 4 missions. That's rather disappointing. I know it's a DLC, but still. I wonder if 3, 4 and 5 will only contain a few missions as well.

Pack 6 has a lot of suits, maybe it has more missions?
>>
DLC 2's info on the official page now mentions that it also includes a "エレメントスフィア" (Element Sphere). Anybody's guess as to what that is.
>>
>>14867495

Age-3 Normal isn't in the default game, is it? You can see its arms in the trailer.

Leaked MS
Gundam Astaroth
AGE-3 Normal
Zaku Amazing was hinted at because of a skill that referenced Yuuki's nickname
>>
>>14859995
This makes me want to switch from R1 to R3.

Is it worth it?
>>
>>14867889
Which one is which now? I have the Southeast Asia version.
>>
>>14867897
My vita is currently on American region.

Whilst I can play GB3 no probs, I can't get any of the DLCs.

GB2 used to add the suits on the update so I used to get it without switching regions. Now, I have to if I want any of the DLCs.

Basically you could assume that I remain saltier than the dead sea.
>>
Also,
>AGE
Bleh. Why another DLC slot?
>>
>>14867897
>>14867898
Well shit. I misread, R1 is america and R3 I think is SEA.
>>
>>14867898
I like the DLC, cause more stuff is good stuff. New suits, missions and builder's parts.

If you want to switch, it is truly up to you.
>>
>>14867904
I've read about them a bit and there's another hyaku shiki was it? I'd just back up my files and switch for now. New stuff is nice indeed.
>>
>>14867906
Glad to help you make a decision.

New Shiki is
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-00100J_Hyaku_Shiki_J. It's from the first (free) 3-mission epilogue DLC. 2-6 are the ones the cost money.
>>
>>14867910
Yeah, thanks for the information! I'm getting a bit tired of using my farming build so I was thinking of using the new parts on my new gunpla.
>>
>>14867913
Yep, and DLC 2 comes out today. Well, tomorrow, but Japan's 14 hours ahead of the USA, so technically today.

I just wish certain suits were already in the base game, like Aegis and Buster. I wanted to fuse Duel and Buster once I got Duel. I got madder than I probably should have due to Buster being in the FINAL DLC pack. Sheesh.

Savior, Arios and Seravee should have been in the base game there I go rambling again stop it
>>
File: owari no nai.jpg (59KB, 472x600px) Image search: [Google]
owari no nai.jpg
59KB, 472x600px
>>14867900

Why not? I think it's important to remember there are no 'slots'. These suits are made because they wanted to make them, I doubt they had a limit as for what to add.
>>
>>14867915
I agree with your sentiments to be honest, if anything, it's a bit surprising that they weren't included already. I guess the focus was given on the older suits and the newest leads.

I am quite excited for the lupus though, I hope we get anything from the graze line, too.
>>
>>14867917
I've just fallen into that impression that everyone (including officials) want to forget AGE. I might be under error.

And by slots I just mean what ???s are left on the official page. I know that they decide beforehand what they want to make for the DLC.

I'd rather see older or neglected stuff. Beatin' a dead horse, but G or X please.

>>14867922
I too was hoping that a base Graze is included somewhere.
>>
Actually, I'm sure that the development of the SD units took away much time and effort that could have been used to implement actual mobile suits into the game.

That might be because I find them annoying.
>>
File: 391250e37a619f2cd03da89d8f5d1dbf.png (296KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
391250e37a619f2cd03da89d8f5d1dbf.png
296KB, 1024x768px
>>14867926

I like the suits from AGE. I wish they went with AGE 3 Orbital instead of AGE-3 Normal though. It seems like you could get a lot more out of the Orbital customization wise, whereas Normal is just a slimmer ZZ without the awful legs.
>>
>>14867929
I honestly thought there would be more things with SDs aside from what we got. If it were so, I think I wouldn't have minded them as much. So far, it jsut felt like a gimmick, and if possible, it would've been better to have a third suit in your team.
>>
>>14867933
THANK YOU. I mean, I agree wholeheartedly.
It was like "hey, there's the Winning Gundam, wouldn't it be cool if the third member of the player's team was a ROBOT?"

I still get pissed that I can't change Robota into a MS. And there's over 15 of them (I think? Maybe 12, I forgot.)
And to get six of them, you have to beat the game on Hardcore, then Newtype.

...was it worth it?
>>
>>14867936
I mean, you have to get to the mission again on Hardcore, but you can just select it by default in Newtype. My bad.
>>
>>14867936
Yeah, it feels halfway like a wasted opportunity and a cash grabbing gimmick.

A little customization on the SDs would've been enough to sate my thirst but yeah it was basically a pet system. A badly implemented one at that. I wish there was a side story about that thing with the demon lord SD and shit, but it was a single mission if I recalled correctly.

But perhaps the biggest missed opportunity I think is something like GBFT where you can use the SD for fusion hijinks. I'd love that.
>>
Wow, Gundam Breaker 2 added 104 suits, while GB3 added/is adding 36 plus the remaining 9 DLC suits. And there are 12 SD units instead of 15.

I admit, some of the SD special attacks are pretty cool, like the fire dash or "call" sword rain, but otherwise...go away.
>>
Well, I'm going to sleep. I can bitch more about the game after I wake up.

Good night/morning everyone.
>>
>>14863315
>Astaroth and Zaku Amazing
>Dual and/or Single Saber Demolition Knives, and Dual Saber Heat Natas

>>14867888
>AGE-3 Normal
>That also means we might get the SigMaxiss Rifle and MAYBE the Blustia Cannon

Apparently, the Unicorn Phenex is speculated to be in as well, given the fact its head crest is an upcoming Builders Part. We might also see some Gunpla from Build Fighters Amazing, if the presence of the Mercury Levs, both as Option Parts and actual weapons, are of any indication. I think there was also a leaked image of the Hi-Nu Vrabe Amazing's shield?
>>
>Phenex speculated to be in
>speculated

Phenex was confirmed as the third suit for DLC 2 a while ago.

Hi-Nu Vrabe, hmm? I'd say something like "why not (insert suit here)", but Breaker is about Gunpla, so Vrabe would make sense.

...I hope every DLC doesn't come out on the 25th. I was hoping for middle of the month before they confirmed 25.

Might still be a chance, as the others are still unconfirmed.
>>
Maybe this is a bit late to ask, but how is GB3 compared to 2? are there any major improvements? how's the balancing?
I remember about GB2 endgame being super mode spam or just shoot with heavyarms' chest nonstop
>>
>>14868589
Never played GB 2, but I don't remember anything requiring being spammy. You can stunlock enemies with gatling guns though.

It's cheap, but seeing them slowly rise through the air (doesn't always happen) is pretty funny.

The SD units and lack of variety in mission types annoyed me. Get through the level, destroy monoliths through the level, or deathmatch. That's it.

Was watching GB1 (or 2? dang it) on youtube, and saw an "area capture" mode. That would have been cool, attacking, then defending points till they're yours.
>>
>>14868589
Dropped the ball when it comes to SD shit in general, and the game gets prettyu samey by chapter 4 on extreme. Also PG fights on extreme or above require you to have the avoid instant death ability, because they can consistently one shot you with unblockable (but dodgeable) attacks.
>>
>>14868826
Indeed. Glad I had them wrenches.
>>
File: 1475469241973.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475469241973.gif
1MB, 430x360px
Going back to the 'wasted slot' talk, don't you think it's possible variants don't count toward new suits?

Zaku Amazing and AGE-3 normal are alike in that the chest and heads already exist in-game, at least I don't think there are any differences between Char's Zaku II and the Zaku Amazing.
>>
>>14868907
Great Scott!
That was nerdy.
But I hope you're right. I don't dislike the suits, I just like other ones better.
>>
>>14867962
It's a shame you only have 4 EX-Act slots. Now if only they give you a EX-Act palette swap button, so you could have 4 more
>>
Not for GB3, but for GB4, I hope they get rid of the "Brawler" hands. We already have martial arts hands, which feature punches, so why just plain fists?
>>
>>14866264
On top of liking build fighters, I also have a big thing for zakus, their variants, revolvers, char versions/recolours and high mobility versions. The zaku amazing is pretty much my mecha fetishes all in one suit.
>>
>>14869340
Coolness. Glad it's coming then (if confirmed).

Now that I think about it, I want a Hazel booster-thingy that can serve as an arm shield and take up that slot. I want to custom build a Hazel variant with one booster on each arm and one on the back, but I don't want to lose my shield.

Probably won't happen. Saw the idea on google images, so I don't claim it, but it looked cool.
>>
VPK for the DLC where
>>
>>14869399
Is it even out yet? Hardly 6 am in Japan.
>>
File: 1477092205653.png (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1477092205653.png
168KB, 500x375px
The hell is it?
>>
Most places I've read can't agree on what time the store updates.
>>
So apparently the Gundam on the bottom left has a Gundam Gusion Rebake Chest. 1:13 in the commercial that I posted earlier.
>>
IT HAS BEGUN.
>>
...why can't I find the DLC2 I just purchased? It shows up in my Singapore profile.
>>
>>14870024
My Singapore account's library, I mean. It won't show up in the game for my Singapore OR US account.
>>
>>14870024
Do you use a US profile for your save?
>>
>>14870032
Yep. And DLC1 shows up just fine, so why not 2?
>>
>>14870037
I did that for the first dlc, I have an HK main account and the missions did not appear immediately after I downloaded it.
It took a couple of days before the missions became available for me though it displays that I already had the dlc (first one) on hand.

tl:dr wait a few hours maybe.
>>
>>14870049
Well shit. At least it took less than a second to download...you know, since the data was already on the disc.

Sheesh, game industries these days.
>>
>>14870057
I know it's such a bummer, hell the HK account doesn't even have the boosts for sale.
>>
>>14870060
Yep. It took me A WEEK AND A HALF to find ONE legendary shield.
I wanted to kill somebody.

I'm bummed, but I'll wait it out. They're probably still working things out.
>>
Wait...if the DLC data is already on the disc, and Buster and Aegis are DLC, and I've been saying "they should have been in the base game instead of being DLC"...

Damn.
>>
Ah...GUNDAM BREAKER 3: Version 1.20 added to downloads.

Seems you were right. I just had to wait a little bit.
>>
Heh, seem like the data wasn't on the disc, the DLC was just the key to be able to download the DLC.

1.863 gigs? I'll see you guys later and maybe give some of my experiences with the DLC.

Have fun downloading!
>>
New DLC and the season pass just appeared on the SEN store
DLC 2 is about $10 usd
the season pass is about $50 usd
>>
http://www.play-asia.com/playstation-network-50-sgd-psn-card-sg/13/707yk7

this is what i need for dlc myes?
>>
>>14870276
the DLC season pass is 66.10 SGD
Anyone know if they have a tax?
>>
>>14870290
Nop
>>
What's the best way to take pictures of my suits? I don't really want to upload them to twitter or anything.
>>
>>14870276
That is fairly expensive, honestly; You're actually paying roughly nine dollars more than what fifty Singapore Dollars are worth in American money.

66.10 SGD is roughly equal to $47.44.

But if you wanted to get enough for the Season pass, you'd have to pay for an additional 20 SGD PSN Card, which is $18.99, and 20 SGD is actually worth $14.35

So, you'd have to pay $63.98 for 70 SGD total, which actually costs $50.24 according to current exchange rates.

That is a difference of $13.74

Play-Asia's fucking ripping you off, man.
>>
>>14869278
Because my Autobot Prowl smack things aggressively, not like a precision kung fu wizard
>>
What region do I need to set my vita to to get the Asian/English edition dlc?
>>
>>14870599
Singapore
>>
Some spoilers here.

I believe that DLC 2 and 3 form one story, since it also installed trophies for 3 when it installed 2. There are also now 7 ??? HG and 1 ??? MG suit in my shop (the other MG being Barbatos 6th).

Once you beat the final stage you get some orbs (the aforementioned "elemental orbs", which (true to some guesses) allow you to plastic fuse element (or just bonus) damage into weapons without using up another weapon.

BP that I acquired included a Radio (Universal Century) (what do? not sure), Mercury Lev A Shotgun, Mercury Lev A Sword Unit III, Circular Sensor, Armed Armor XC and Amazing Lev A. Also, Scramble (torso?) has a new EX called "Berserk".

It seems that Viras is the one behind the Add-On...add-on.
>>
DLC 2 and 3 both have three new trophies - one for collecting all new builders parts, one for completing all missions in the DLC, and one for collecting all parts for the new suits.
>>
>7 ??? HG in shop
Oh duh, DLC 2 and 3 include 7 new suits.
>>
>>14870798
The radio is just so you can switch the current music
>>
>>14870829
Woah, cool. Wish I didn't have to use a BP slot for it though. Meh.
>>
>>14870832
The Full Armor Gundam has it.
>>
File: 1446876687144.jpg (185KB, 821x571px) Image search: [Google]
1446876687144.jpg
185KB, 821x571px
>>14870798
>Radio (Universal Century)

So it switches between UC-related tracks, then?

Does that mean there might be radios for the other Gundam AUs down the line?

>tfw you make a Gundam with nothing but radio option parts
>tfw you're a walking Sound Test
>>
So from IBO so far we have/know:

Barbatos
Barbatos 4th
Barbatos 6th
Barbatos Lupus
Gundam Astaroth (side-story)
Gundam Gusion
Gundam Gusion Rebake (part sighted in video)
Gundam Kimaris

Do you think they'll add more IBO or squeeze in something else?
>>
>>14870467
well they do have to make a profit
>>
>>14870958
I know, basic economics. The game came out at/around the same time as IBO, so of course they'd capitalize.

I just hope they remember other series exist as they wrap things up/reveal the remaining suits/whatever.
>>
>>14870960
Uh...oops, thought you were talking to me.

What I said is true though.
>>
Anyone got/cleared the missions yet? I bought the dlc through the HK store and the missions still ain't up.
>>
>>14871017
I beat the missions, yeah.

I had to wait 30 minutes until "Update 1.20" showed up in my downloads, and it was ~1.83 gigabytes.

I got Singapore, btw.
>>
Where are you seeing Gusion Rebake parts?

I think Kimaris Trooper would be a great addition if you could use the Horse mode
>>
>>14871097
See >>14869968
Someone mentioned it on gamefaqs.

If they're wrong, then I apologize.
>>
>>14871026
Ah crap seems the HK ones are delayed again.
>>
Just downloaded the update but I don't see any new missions. Is there something else I have to download?
>>
>>14871182
Uh you have to buy the DLC?
>>
So far for Builder's Parts I’ve gotten:

Amazing Lev A
Armed Armor XC
Circular Sensor
Land Booster
Mercury Lev A Shotgun
Mercury Lev A Sword Unit II
Mercury Lev A Sword Unit III
Phase Shift Armor
Radio (Breaker)
Radio (Breaker 2)
Radio (Breaker 3)
Radio (Another 1990 Century)
Radio (Another 2000 Years After)
Radio (Universal Century)

I need to do Newtype missions 2 and 3, so include everything in there and we should be set.

You need to do all 4 missions on Hardcore, Extreme and Newtype each, just as a reminder.
>>
>>14870467
I was afraid id have to pick up two cards damn. I dont need any monies leftover so with play asia ripping me off where else can i go?
>>
>>14871231
How much space does the radio take up If it's more than 1 i'm gonna feel pretty fucking triggered
>>
>>14871326
I just quit the game to install a system update, but I think each one takes up one slot.
>>
Mercury Lev A Gatling Gun, Railgun, Rocket Launcher and Sword Unit I were all in Newtype mission 2. I thought that finished off the builder's parts, but the trophies say otherwise. Where the hell did I miss any?

At least I got the gold trophy for getting the machine parts. Don't forget to complete the HG of the three new suits, as well as the MG Barbatos.
>>
Can you buy the kits before completing the dlc missions? I'm halfway through story mode but I'd like to use the Dinosaur Chainsaw asap
>>
>>14871372
No, you have to have at least three parts of a suit before you can buy the kit.

Phenex and MG Barb are on the first level, Scramble on 2 and 3, and HG Barb is just mission 1 at lower difficulty.
>>
>>14871384
I mean, they don't appear outside the DLC.
>>
Finally found the last builder part. It was the additional armor plating from Barby in the first mission.

...now I have nothing to do until the next DLC. Damn.

Just kidding. I'll dick around and make "Ultra-Barbytos" or something.
>>
>play asia out of 20SGD PSN cards
I could get two 15s plus a 50, but then I'd have a bunch of credit with nothing to use it on after buying the break pass.
>>
>>14871942

There are some good dynamic themes for PS4, unless your playing the vita version
>>
Stupid question, but if I buy the DLC/Season Pass on my Singapore account, can I switch over to my normal account and access said DLC or do I need to stay on the Singapore account?
>>
>>14872411
ye
>>
I equipped the amazing lev A, but I still can't find the Crimson comet ex-action. What gives?
>>
>>14871942
>>14872273
where are all of you guys grabbing your digital money?

goddamn I don't want leftover useless singa money but I guess it'll be good held over for gundam versus
>>
>>14871942
any chance we can pay with a NA cc?
>>
So with who was behind the events of DLC 2, who wants to see a Devil Gundam (or at least Grand Master Gundam) fight in DLC 3? They were in the series before, so why not?
>>
>>14859995
The VN won't work anymore? Damnit, that grab and slam from Gundam Breaker 2 was one of my favorite attacks.
>>
>>14873187
No, it just turns out that I'm an idiot.
There are "non-Armed Armor arms" in addition to "Armed Armor arms". The VN's still there. I use it too.
>>
File: 1453097559084.gif (748KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1453097559084.gif
748KB, 500x275px
>Season pass is basically full price

Dammit Bandai, fuck just take my money
>>
When was it that we got the final info about DLC 2? About a week before?
>>
According to a picture on the Gundam wiki (of the prototype of the 1/144 kit), the HG kit for Gundam Flauros is set for release in December.

Maybe it'll appear in DLC 5 or 6?
>>
Someone in /v/ said you can get dlc parts even if you dont have the dlc by fighting mobile suits in Bounty Hunter mode. Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>14874129
You can. That's been doable since Barbatos
>>
>>14874153
wait so you can grind them without paying the DLC?
>>
>>14874166
Yes since the literal update to the game is what carries the new units,not the DLC.
>>
>>14874178
so the DLCs are only to give the kits for free without grinding then? i'm still fresh into the game and kinda bummed out by the DLC prices
>>
>>14874178
I got excited and then remembered
>builders parts
Guess I'm spending money
>>
>>14872761

So this is late but I always use play asia
They've never run out when I need funds
>>
File: 1348818123863.jpg (50KB, 446x358px) Image search: [Google]
1348818123863.jpg
50KB, 446x358px
>mfw I grinded like an autistic dumbass for the Banshee's Armed Armor VN in the shield slot

>Then I realize that even though the Arm parts doesn't say it,it's selectable as a shield only when you have the Banshees Armed Armor equipped

Most retarded thing i've done all year
>>
>>14874129
Complete bullshit at least what I can tell from my attempts at grinding Scramble Gundam parts from bounties the fucking game gave me a shitload of plastics and subbed the parts with zaku II parts
>>
>>14874186
The DLCs give missions where you can encounter the new stuff all the time, instead of being forced to rely on the whims of the arena.
>>
File: misakichan.jpg (119KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
misakichan.jpg
119KB, 1024x576px
You know what would be great?
The Build Fighters characters they forgot about. Remember good old dependable Mao?
>>
File: 138899990204732.jpg (722KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
138899990204732.jpg
722KB, 1280x882px
I would even take this guy but I wouldn't necessarily be happy about it
>>
>>14874892
I'm gonna call it bullshit too, I've been killing a pair of Phenex for 1 hour and the only shit they drop is the shield.
>>
File: markimus.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
markimus.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>14875701

I'm sorry you wasted your time but I think the fact that the official website stipulated a cost for DLCs 2-6 should have given away that you wouldn't be able to cheat the system.

You may have been able to farm Barbatos parts but you should remember that Barbatos was simply an early access code. It was DLC in name only.

The good news is the DLC is cheap.
>>
>>14872411
buy it, run the game ONCE on your SG account so the game notes it has the DLC, then go back to your regular game account and it'll be avalaible.
>>
Um, when I try to log in with my singapore account info on my vita, it tells me I have to log in with my original account.
What do I do, exactly, to get this DLC?
>>
>>14876670
Forgot to add: I've done the whole backup, restore, ect. stuff and it didn't work.
>>
>>14876808
Ask vitagen
>>
My copy of GB3 shipped today. Comes in one week. Cant wait to be shootan and buildan
>>
>>14877953
Get ready for at least 3 playthroughs of the entire game.
>>
Got DLC2,when is 3 coming out?
>>
>>14878528
Next month
>>
the radio builder part is cool
lets you play music from gb1,gb2 and other series
>>
>>14878628
Too bad they take up an action slot.

I feel like Trans-Am, etc. should be under some sort of "System" option, instead of an EX-action. I dunno, just a preference. Otherwise they'd remain the same.
>>
is the Crimson Comet ex-action bugged or something? it doesn't show up for me even though I have the new shield booster equipped.
>>
>>14879077
That's a common complaint, so it's not just you.
It seems that DLC 2 and 3 are connected, so it might (for whatever reason) be fixed in about a month.
>>
I'm finally on Chapter 2, I can use whatever parts I want as long as I level them up right?
I want to beat up PGs with Zaku and GMs
>>
>>14880418
Yeah anything is meant to be passable in the game with grinding. Kinda funny to take the whole game on in a basic grunt, like if you were the straight man to all the wacky comedy tropes in a show.
>>
>>14880773
Be that guy from Wing who says "it's a Gundam!", then mow it down with a Zaku machine gun.
>>
Virtue's shoulder cannons are needlessly weak and it makes me want to smash
>>
>>14871231
Guess I have to go back and grind out those missions again for more parts. I didn't get the Mercury Lev Shot gun and I really want that.

>>14881390
Gotta get "Option Part Damage" abilities and shit. All the option parts are garbage weak if the part itself is weak and you don't have abilities to buff them.

Also now that the AGE-FX is gonna be in it, how many Funnels you think we'll be able to load up on a single unit now?
>>
Is the season pass really 66.10 singapore dollars?
So I have to buy a 50+20 psn card ?
wtf why
>>
>>14882998
Juice
>>
>>14882998
Actually, a 50 and 2 15s.
>>
Someone on PSVitaiso dumped the 1.20 update
https://mega DOT nz/#!uc1AyTrZ!CfgNjf-GTvUNZMTqPKB9RDvhECqORnlV4CyC4cmnKzQ
>>
>>14883033
Greato

This is for the Asia version right
>>
Think they'll update DLC info on the 1st or wait until 2 days before again?
>>
>>14885543
They'll wait, to get the hype going
>>
>>14883018
Why two $15s? Taxes?
>>
>>14887148
Play asia is out of $20 singapore playstation codes.
>>
File: goldfinger.png (918KB, 1390x782px) Image search: [Google]
goldfinger.png
918KB, 1390x782px
>>
File: goldfinger2.png (1MB, 1464x823px) Image search: [Google]
goldfinger2.png
1MB, 1464x823px
>>
>>14889307
...fACE?/
>>
>>14889301
Literal Sword on head retarded.

I love it. The Dragon Gundam body means it has hyper mode doesn't it?
>>
>>14889541
Yep
>>
File: become meguca.jpg (225KB, 1024x1189px) Image search: [Google]
become meguca.jpg
225KB, 1024x1189px
DLC 3 is being released 11/16

Suits
AGE-FX
AGE-3 Normal
Gundam Gusion
Gundam Gusion Rebake

New Builders Parts include
Gusion Halberd
AGE 3 forearm saber
Graze Rocket Anchor
C Funnel Long and Short
>>
>>14892209
Rebake Full Shitty when??
>>
>>14892209
Hey, thanks. Was just about to refresh the DLC page.

Didn't think they'd double down on both series. Then again, I'm not the DLC chooser...guy.
>>
>>14892209
Source on this?

I'd love it if the Rebake was included, though I wish they'd let us add an additional two weapons to the back arms.
>>
the only thing holding me back from buying this is the lack of pvp.

Gundam breaker 4 when? Dec 2017? think they'll have pvp?
>>
>>14892877
last thing what I need is a pvp mode where cookie cutter builds like NUKE build make it unplayable
And JP room latency
>>
>>14892893
I want to be able to have a battle royale with my own machines. Or would it just be better to have local multiplayer, with the option for CPU?

...and do we have only one save file? I back it up every now and then, but no save slots? Huh.
>>
>>14892877

No PvP ever. The dev team was already asked about this and they said if you want PvP go play the VS series because the Breaker series is unbalanced by nature.
>>
>>14892877
PVP would be unbalanced as all hell. It'd be stupid.

>>14892931
Local MP with CPU option wouldn't be terrible, but online would just be stupid.

And yes, only one save file.
>>
>>14892949
I have four suits atm, so I guess it'd end up being two vs. two. As the DLC comes along I might build more.

I just found it weird that local multiplayer isn't an option. Online too, for that matter, since EVERYTHING has an online mode. You can bounty, but not directly?

...I don't want online PVP.
>>
>>14892982
Well, local MP I can imagine would come down to system limitations. Look at how much shit is on screen all the colors, all the hud elements, etc. Now split that into two screens. It's gonna get hard to play let alone render without the system shitting itself.
>>
>>14892993
Vs/testing machines shouldn't pose a problem, since it's what the game is about most of the time anyways.

I just made the leap to local mp, but I guess you would need at least a huge TV for dat splitscreen viewpoint.
>>
>>14892209
If i had some sauce on this, my AGEd pasta wouldn't taste so bad, and I could eat it with GUSto.
>>
If AGE-3 Normal does make it in, do you think they'll put in Orbital? Thought people didn't like AGE, but 3 Normal doesn't look too bad.
>>
>>14894160
Who knows, we already have fortress
>>
>>14894160
Well, no matter how you feel about AGE, you have to agree its Gundams are pretty bitching. Although, I have a modularity fetish, so maybe I have a bias.
>>
>>14892209
>Gusion Rebake
YES YES YES YES YES
>>
>>14887159
Sea Gamer Mall and OffGamers both have 20SGD digital cards
>>
>>14894657
SOURCE
>SOURCE
SOURCE
>SOURCE
SOURCE
>SOURCE
>>
>>14894764
>>14892575
Are you guys perhaps retarded? Or do you simply not into moonrunes?
>>
>>14894854
Probably the former, even I can't into moonrunes I can understand what the fuck is in the DCL page
>>
File: Archstrike.jpg (37KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
Archstrike.jpg
37KB, 680x383px
Noice
>>
do people actually play online on the vita version?
>>
>>14894854
Where are said runes?
>>
>>14894854
Would moonrune if I knew where they are. The official DLC site is the same, and I don't look through dozens of Japanese sites for info.
>>
Is it just me, or did the new update improve performance on the Vita? I think I'm getting less slowdown, and the resolution might have been improved.
>>
>>14894854
OK but where are said moonrunes? The official site still shows nothing regarding the Guison Rebake.
>>
I hope the DLC adds a surprise, like a Zaku III or Bawoo. All we've got/knkow we're getting are Gundams and the Hyaku-Shiki J...and the Ball. We need some grunts.

Maybe even a Graze, since it's the most recent series.
>>
>>14898308
Or grimoire
Or grimoire
>>
File: isdgaf.jpg (129KB, 831x572px) Image search: [Google]
isdgaf.jpg
129KB, 831x572px
Gusion Remake has been confirmed for a while.

Kimaris head
Gusion Remake chest
Barbatos Lupus arms.
Barbatos 6th legs.

You can also see the original Gusion's chest in that upper right window monstrosity.
>>
File: 10340393p.jpg (199KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
10340393p.jpg
199KB, 1200x757px
who asked for this thing? I expect some more Origin trash hidden in the DLC
>>
>>14899391
Yeah, we've known for a while, but were skeptical as to whether it would be in the same DLC as the original. If it is that's cool, if not, whatever.

>>14899408
I'm as puzzled as you are.
"Guys, guys! We HAVE to represent Origin! What have we got?"
"Uh..."
>>
There any wiki or guide that shows the ACE points requirements for players to spawn in each mission?
>>
>>14899413
They should just add the cool Early type Guntanks/Guncannons and call it a day.
>>
>>14899408
Now we need IBO Mobile Workers and we can have Working Man's Working Mobile Duels!
>>
>>14900459
God, I'd love it if a game let you zip around in a Mobile Worker while a few select players were in mobile suits. That'd be great to just zip around the battle field taking out mobile suits all MS Igloo style.
>>
>>14899408
I want those giant claws for my Ball.
>>
I'm confused, the only "multiplayer mode" is bounty hunt? I swear I saw some information on play-asia with online co-op?
>>
>>14902663

There is indeed co-op
if you're on PS4 you need to have PS+. Vita can play online regardless.
>>
File: GB3.jpg (91KB, 864x483px) Image search: [Google]
GB3.jpg
91KB, 864x483px
Very shortly, through a bit of luck, I'll be getting my hands on a PS4.
I've had my eye on this game since topics started showing up with all sorts of creations.
I have never imported a game before but I'd like this to be my first.
Is there a specific site people use to order?
Is there a specific version I need to make sure I get? (saw some talk in topic about version differences/ease of use/DLC)
Is there anything else I should keep in mind?
>>
>>14902920
Usually Play-Asia.
The Ver. English one. Else it'll be in Japanese or a different language.
Make a Singapore PSN now to make it easier on yourself when you get the DLC. Also you should go ahead and buy the Season Pass now (66 Singapore muns)
>>
>Get 00 Raiser backpack part
>See it has Trans Am Burst as its Burst attack
>Dont have burst mode yet
>Tfw finally get Burst mode and using that attack for the first time in the middle of a group of mini-boss tier mobile suits
IT'S RAINING PARTS, HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING PARTS!
>>
>>14902920
i ordered mine through a vendor on ebay and got for $57 flat, no shipping. Came within one week. That was for vita version though
>>
>>14904594
Wait until you get the 00 Quanta body. You think that's amazing, you'll be really cooking with gas then.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20161104141042.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20161104141042.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20161104144858.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20161104144858.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14905327
>>14905329
Anyone put together an /m/ gallery of creations?
>>
File: 1471268450366.jpg (48KB, 532x431px) Image search: [Google]
1471268450366.jpg
48KB, 532x431px
>>14902931
>66 singamuns
when do you guys think Play asia will restock on their $20 singapore psn cards? until they sell enough $15s I'm guessing.
>>
>>14906028
I don't think they will.
>>
>>14906037
How can they not restock on something that could be sold so easily?

wtf u guys planning to do with your leftover $14 singamunnies? use for dlc when gundam versus comes out?
>>
>>14906028
>>14906037
See >>14894729
>>
>>14906124
never heard of them and I'm from the "DONT BUY SHIT ONLINE, IDENTITY THEFT BAD" era though..
>>
>>14906137
I've used Sea Gamer Mall, they're legit. Dunno about Offgamers
>>
>>14906149
>Sea Gamer Mall
can they email you the code for instant activation?
>>
>>14906158
Yes. They confirm your payment via chat then add the code to your card list right away
>>
File: 2016-11-04-123931.jpg (42KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-04-123931.jpg
42KB, 960x544px
>>14906213
pic related
>>
>>14906228
Noice, u used psn app to reload?
Damn that's convenient.

BTW do you guys think I should pick up the dlc b4 I start main game or beat main game first?
>>
>>14906493
It's post-game content. So if you decide you like the game you might as well get it. Or get it before hand so you can play against units in Bounty Hunter with the DLC parts.
>>
File: GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20161105065219.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GUNDAM BREAKER 3_20161105065219.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>14905327
Swap the build burning arms with blue astray 2nd revise shoulders
>>
>>14870937
Please a Graze just give us the damn Graze
>>
>>14908385
You'd think the Graze would have just been in as a grunt unit. I mean, Misa and Robota made it in.
>>
Think they'll just the AGE-3 Normal arms and legs instead of wasting a DLC spot on the whole suit?
>>
>just found out the Ez8 backpack has a parachute
Kinda fun to play with, but does it have an actual use?
>>
>>14908466
Misa is there for a reason. She is the gunpla waifu with no pie filling.

Robota is there simply because you needed a third team member and they wanted to push SD kits a little.
>>
>>14910541
Yep, that's right.
I don't mind Misa. She's not annoying, but I wish I could permanently set her suit to something else instead of before EVERY MISSION.

Wish you could have Robota pilot a suit, or just change him out.

Meh, why is Buster final DLC and all that.
>>
Will playing on an NA account prevent dlc parts from dropping for me in bounty hunter?
>>
>>14911320
No, as long as you have the dlc the dlc parts should drop in bounty hunter
>>
>>14911320
As long as you at least load up the hangar with your singapore account whenever you download new DLC, you should have no problem.
>>
>Get Destiny Gundam Legs
>Pop in its optional parts into my system
>Suddenly Dante tier pants on head crazy
Why are these the best legs?!
>>
File: 2016-11-06-170207.jpg (78KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-06-170207.jpg
78KB, 960x544px
Hes a cluttered mess, but ill be damned if he doesnt rip and tear
>>
DLC page updated with Gundam Astaroth being added as a DLC 3 suit.
>>
>>14913789

I still don't know what that is
>>
So, anyone else really hate the Illut Granny in this DLC chapter, even after she got hospitalized? Like... the game just went out of its way to make her even more unlikable, and damn did it work.
>>
>>14914762
You have NO idea. It's like she got cranked up to eleven.

...ew.
>>
So I just have to make a Singapore PSN account and I should be golden for online play and DLC, correct?
I have a buddy that I've convinced to get this game as well but I'd like to make sure we should have no issue playing with each other (although I assume that's more related to just your PSN friend list, right?)
>>
Anyone else disappointed that the number of Builders Parts slots didn't get increased from the 7 we already had?

I know I am.
>>
>>14915631
Not really, you just need to be more creative. They obviously reserve the slots for Gundam Breaker 4
>>
>>14915991
I'm already plenty creative. I just figured that with the release of new builders parts, we'd get more slots for our Gunpla.
>>
File: GB3_GaoGaiGar.jpg (30KB, 849x485px) Image search: [Google]
GB3_GaoGaiGar.jpg
30KB, 849x485px
>>14915595
Bumping to make sure I'm on the right track.
>>
Just got the game, so I should just focus on story mode?
Is there any point to buying kits when parts drop everywhere? Is it a waste to buy kits to derive merge?
>>
File: gundam 1.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
gundam 1.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
what should i name him?

>>14907099
is this a reference to something? it looks mad familiar
>>
File: gundam 2.jpg (110KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
gundam 2.jpg
110KB, 1200x675px
>>14919086
slightly better picture, not near my ps4 right now so i cant get any better pics.
>>
>>14919086
Bruh, that's clearly Sakuyamon.
>>
>>14919303
ive never seen digimon but that looks cool
>>
>>14919086
Kitbash Mk.I
>>
>>14917709
you'll be fine with DLC as long as you get the game and DLC from singapore store
haven't tried playing with friends(because all of them have shit taste and play only divegrass and cod) so can't help you there
>>
Is it just me or is this game pretty easy? I have been playing on hardcore and I'm up to the last mission without losing.
>>
BFシリーズ3期来年来るぞ
>>
>>14920952
It gets harder eventually, but it is easy on Hardcore. When the game was released enemies used to have way more HP and that made the game a hell of a slog, but they patched it to the current state a while ago.
>>
>>14917709
Players with the SGP game can even play with those on the JPN game, it's just that game lobbies from one version won't show up in the other version's Multiplayer menu, so you have to do it manually.

Make an SGP PSN account, load up the game on it and get all the required updates. Get the DLC, launch the game, get through to gameplay to make sure everything's activated fine and then quit out. From there you're able to play with any other PSN account from any region just fine.

To be honest I don't even know if booting the game on the SGP account is neccessary, I just know it was in GB2.
>>
>>14913184
Because they nerfed the V2 Assault Buster legs.
>>
Are option weapons interchangeable or will they stay exclusive to the part forever?

I just noticed shining finger is fully leveled up and now I don't need the shining gundam arms.
>>
>>14921064
Yeah, OIption Parts are specific to a part, unlike EX Actions, which can be used with any part provided you've used them enough, like with the Shining Finger.
>>
>>14921269
... Option Parts. i meant to type that, not "Olption Parts".

Fuck.
>>
>>14921036
You just have to have your SGP account "logged in" when you start the game with DLC, else it'll tell you that DLC isn't available and ask you to start a new game.
>>
>>14921381
Do I have to log onto the SGP account each time I start the game or just when I get a new DLC?
>>
>>14923037
Just when you get a new DLC. Afterwards, you can play regardless of the account you use.
>>
File: Cw5PtqYUsAAQY4i.jpg (103KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Cw5PtqYUsAAQY4i.jpg
103KB, 1200x675px
>>
>>14924041
fuck yeah son
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.