[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go Nagai Logic Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 15

Go Nagai Logic Thread
>>
File: bout to get train molested.jpg (22KB, 78x89px) Image search: [Google]
bout to get train molested.jpg
22KB, 78x89px
>>14859469
>I have evolved to the point that my bodily fluids paralyze women!
I love how he's saying this out loud in the middle of the train station
>>
I wonder when people here will realize what a joke this man is.
>>
>/m/ - Mecha
>>
>>14859522
Go Nagai apparently has free pass for dumb reasons.
>>
>>14859469
This was really stupid. I know it's about evolution and all, but self-evolving depending on what you want is dumb.

>pervert, gains pervert powers to stun women while he molests them
>woman wants to fuck another woman, grows a dick
Top tier writing from Go Nagai, people.

>>14859522
>>14859529
Got anything else to needlessly bitch about?
>>
>>14859529
>Go Nagai apparently has free pass for dumb reasons.
Devilman is /m/.

There are giant robots in it.

Meanwhile, I should ask you why you aren't bothering the Godzilla generals. Godzilla isn't /m/ but you allow them? Talk about hypocrisy.
>>
>>14859577
Last panel is a speech bubble, not a thought bubble
>>
>>14859595
You're correct, but I thought that his other eye was a thought bubble.

Looks like a mistake in using the correct bubble it seems.
>>
>>14859508
Why? Because he evolved in the way he wanted to just to molest people? He got what he wanted.
>>
File: a new transformation.jpg (124KB, 728x386px) Image search: [Google]
a new transformation.jpg
124KB, 728x386px
>>14859630
Because it's a childish power fantasy written by a literal manchild (probably because he hasn't mentally developed past one). The idea is fucking stupid.

>want giant dick
>grows humongous futa size cock
The desire for power thing is fine but this other stuff is just ridiculous. It's like he didn't know what he was doing half the time.
>>
File: TOMG_-_MechaGodzilla.jpg (475KB, 1082x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TOMG_-_MechaGodzilla.jpg
475KB, 1082x1600px
>>14859583
>Godzilla isn't /m/
>>
>>14859647
>Having sexual desires is stupid
>wanting to molest women is "childish"
You sound like a sheltered kid yourself.

Money, sex, power is what makes the world go round..
>>
>>14859656
That's mecha godzilla. Does Shin Godzilla have Mecha Godzilla? No it doesn't, therefore whatever the stuff you're discussing on /m/, is not /m/.

I don't bother your threads, so you shouldn't bother genuine /m/ series like Devilman.
>>
>>14859661
Kaiju is /m/.
Devilman is lame shonenshit that only Evafags and Mario care about. Stick to /a/utism.
>>
>>14859661
tanks are basically low tier mecha
Shin has tanks
So shin is /m/
>>
>>14859665
>Kaiju is /m/.
No it's not. Kaijus aren't mechanical.

>Devilman is lame shonenshit
Maybe, but at least it has /m/ content, more than Godzilla.
>>
>>14859661

You didn't say Shin Godzilla m8, and I'm not the fag you're arguing with
>>
>>14859667
Devilman has tanks too, if you want to go that far.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 401x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 401x619px
>>14859668
>>
>>14859669
Well, your godzilla generals are only about shin godzilla.
>>
>>14859675
Let's not kid yourself. A guy in a suit doesn't make it "mechanical".

>>14859665
>only Evafags
Ironic you're saying that considering that evafags actually care about godzilla, now that anno directed one.
>>
>>14859676
Shocking that the new thing is the most talked about
>>
>>14859658
>missing the point this hard
It's how it's used in the story. Also, you have to take into account that this is Nagai. Think.

>Money, sex, power is what makes the world go round
Watch out, we got a philosopher here.
>>
>>14859678
Not really. You're talking about it because it's by Anno. I don't remember much Godzilla being posted on /m/ before Shin. Heck, generals weren't even a thing back then. Whoever brought the cancer that are generals to /m/ deserve everything bad they get.
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 1000x1000px
>>14859683
Strange because i havent talked about it because of who made it once
>>
>>14859677

That's not what that image is showing
>>
>>14859682
>It's how it's used in the story.
How is it used?

>that this is Nagai. Think.
What about it? I'm trying to think why you are so against the idea of a guy evolving to molest women. Honestly I'd do the same if I was him.
It's one of my fetish.
>>
>>14859690
Not you, but it's obvious that Shin's attraction is that it's by Anno. Suddenly all evafags around the world now pretend that they always loved godzilla. It's funny.
>>
>>14859693
Have you even read lady?
>>
>>14859705
I did and it's my personal magnus opus, a literal work of art.
>>
>>14859658
In the twisted childish mind of Go Nagai, that's it.
>>
>>14859647
>a literal manchild
Should I remind you that you are on /m/, the home of manchildren?

All famous /m/ authors are manchildren, with no exceptions. Tomino, Miyazaki, Nagano, Anno, Imagawa, even Tezuka.

Seriously, there's no one in the industry who's not a manchild. They got into manga and anime, because they're manchildren. At least Nagai doesn't whine in public when things don't go his way, unlike some other director.
>>
>>14859708
Why should we care if you have pretty low standards?
>>
File: plant dick.jpg (185KB, 728x564px) Image search: [Google]
plant dick.jpg
185KB, 728x564px
>>14859708
>devilman lady
>work of art
>art
I'm sure it is, pal. Especially the deep meanings behind everything in it.
>>
>>14859712
>At least Nagai doesn't whine in public when things don't go his way, unlike some other director.

As far as we know. We only hear about certain directors because people actually care about them enough to share this sort of information.
>>
>>14859709
>implying money, sex and power don't make the world go round
You're the one living in an alternate reality pal.
>>
>>14859717
I've seen other people in the industry comment on Nagai, and they all say the same thing; he's a chill guy.

And who wouldn't be? He can die a happy and successful man.

I can't say the same for some other industry personalities like Tomino who's going to hold a grudge against Anno and Miyazaki. That's a pretty bad way to go.
>>
>>14859749
*I meant he's going to hold a grudge against Anno and Miyazaki till he lays on his deathbed.
>>
>>14859713
What is a high standards work to you then? I'd love to find out.
>>
>>14859716
>become a flower
She's blooming. That's artsy as fuck.
>>
Post more out of context Devillady.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-07-17h35m23s700.png (886KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-07-17h35m23s700.png
886KB, 1280x738px
>>14859743
The world is not square. Those who see beyond the tears of time can learn to truly understand each other in the dialogues to come. Even so, adults and their lies are the distortion in this world that weighs men's souls down with gravity. If I am truly worthy of this crest, then let us move forward to a world of our own choosing.

I have a dream, that one day earthnoid and spacenoid children, gunota and karatebugmen, can play together in the war torn streets of post-apocalyptic earth. I have a dream;that I will one day go to work and find that I am back in high school. It's Final Exams, I haven't studied, and I'm naked. Then I'm being followed by these Russian spies. They give me some velcro and an order of fries. Suddenly I'm bowling on the starship Enterprise, I fall down a hole and that's when I realize I'm stuck in a closet with Vanna White.
>>
>>14859782
>The world is not square.
I wish. It's certainly not round.
>>
>>14859699

>I never payed attention to Godzilla before Shin, so obviously neither did anyone else
>>
>>14859795
First off, it's "paid", not "payed".

Second, I paid attention to it in 1998.
>>
>>14859800

Technically payed is still correct, just not in common use

Also then you're disproving your own argument
>>
>>14859827
you need to get on with the times in my opinion.
>>
>>14859764
>She's blooming
You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>14859469
I still don't understand why this page is spammed as proof of bad writing. A character in universe can't be wrong about something?

He's a devil beast, and that's why he has those powers. The shit that's happening with the devil beasts is hushed up, and most the the people transforming don't know what is happening to them. The guy just made up a reason why he's changing, but that's not the actual reason. So the guy is wrong about his powers. That's not Go Nagai's logic. That's the character's logic.

Seriously, why is this a thing?
>>
>>14861850
xpearse being a retarded shitposter as he always is. Pay it no mind.
>>
>>14861850
It's the same two shitposters who shitpost all over /m/ and specifically in anything related to Go Nagai.

Actually I went on /a/ recently and I saw a thread where people were telling xpearse to kill himself, so he doesn't just shitpost on /m/ apparently.
>>
>>14861873
>>14861879

I see. More crossboard/cross-site shitposting garbage then.
>>
File: space jimmies.jpg (139KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
space jimmies.jpg
139KB, 600x796px
>>14861879
What are you talking about? I don't shitpost here. Unless you think that people with different opinions than you are shitposters, then yeah, I'm a shitposter.

>thread where people were telling xpearse to kill himself
That's weird because I've seen that myself in various threads as well even though I've nothing to do with it.

You'll even see people thinking I'm in Evangelion threads on /a/ shitposting on Asuka constantly when I don't even post in them for the most part. Though that's just because I replied to firestarter that one time and he realized it was me.

Guess I've become yet another boogeyman to you people.

>>14861850
>proof of bad writing
That's not why it's been posted, moron.
>>
File: tetsu.jpg (33KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
tetsu.jpg
33KB, 720x480px
>>14862003
>I'm just a boogeyman and honest to god I don't shitpost or lurk in threads where people claim I'm shitposting
>but let me worm out of the woodwork and post about it whenever you mention my name in threads where people say I'm shitposting but I'm totally not I swear don't you believe me
>oh and take this shitpost image I'm not shitposting shut up I'm a boogeyman
>>
File: 1445192459018.gif (3MB, 353x209px) Image search: [Google]
1445192459018.gif
3MB, 353x209px
>>14862014
You do know that you can fool around while talking about stuff on this site, right? Man, you people take everything way too seriously. Lighten up.

You can like something and say something negative about it while posting a silly image. But you people tend to only see the negativity in everything and are always defensive.

>worm of the woodwork
I was already in this thread, dumbass.
>>
>>14862082
>everyone on multiple boards is against me for no reason
literal mental illness
>>
>>14859495
he's thinking, not speaking
>>
>>14862171
No. That bubble is a speech bubble. The others are thoughts.
>>
File: yeah keep talking bitch.gif (3MB, 368x349px) Image search: [Google]
yeah keep talking bitch.gif
3MB, 368x349px
>>14862088
Never said people don't have their reasons. It's just that most of you guys can't take criticism of works you like and can't handle the banter or joke around.
>>
>>14859671
I do, Girls Und Panzer general when
>>
>>14862672
We have had a couple threads in the past. A general's kind of extreme, also the threads on /a/ seem to be going pretty strong.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.