[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steam sales:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
Darius Burst is 50% off. Finally being offered for a reasonable price.
>>
That's nice.

But I'm broke.
>>
is it good though

looks like a shitty mobile game
>>
>>14857190

It's actually an upgraded PSP game.

And it's as good or better than the rest of the Darius series.

You should get it on sale at least to support more of these games.
>>
>>14857212
Upgraded is an understatement, the original Darius Burst is like a paid demo in comparison, they've dumped a fuckton of content into Burst once it hit arcades.

And it's not like the original was bad or anything, it was a great if anemic Darius game. They just blew it the fuck out with the arcade revision.
>>
>>14857212
>>14857298
Can my eight years old toaster play it?
I see its spec. requirement is quite high but I doubt about it.
>>
>>14857774
I have a toaster that only has the Intel integrated graphics. It runs excellent for me, with only very mild framerate drops, which only happen when you kill a boss and the explosion fills the screen.
>>
I really need to play that game already. I got it at launch.
>>
File: 1281607166231.png (492KB, 851x607px) Image search: [Google]
1281607166231.png
492KB, 851x607px
>>14857166
>Darius Burst is 50% off. Finally being offered for a reasonable price.
That's good enough for me. I'm in the mood for some fried sashimi.
>>
Buy Crimzon Clover you fucks. It's in the same sale for $2.
>>
>>14857166

Already bought it back at the summer sale but this is still good news to my ears. More people need to play the Darius series, and this is a good entry point.
>>
File: icon.png (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
4KB, 100x100px
Post best bosses. Is there any Darius concept art or anything like that? I have the Darius Odyssey book, but it doesn't have much in that regard.
>>
>>14858007

thank you.
>>
I bought Strike Suit Zero and I heard there was a Marauder suit somewhere... seems to be a heavy firepower version and I like those. Where can I find it?
>>
>>14857166

Are there any particular mangas or anime that Darius bosses get their inspirations from?
>>
>>14863807
Gaiking.

But seriously, I think it's just a sea creatures and groovy music thing in general.
>>
>>14863807
>>14863897
At the least, Gaiking's villain faction being called Darius and the game series also being named that is either intentional or the biggest coincidence.
>>
File: darius_burst_full1.jpg (466KB, 2000x1440px) Image search: [Google]
darius_burst_full1.jpg
466KB, 2000x1440px
>>14857166
dat musics tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2z_HNX3pjg
>>
File: Lightning_Coronatus.jpg (816KB, 1333x776px) Image search: [Google]
Lightning_Coronatus.jpg
816KB, 1333x776px
I bought through this game and made it through the first few levels before dying on (I think) stage H.

Can anyone give me any tips? I got the shooting and dodging bits down mostly (this isn't my first STG) but I don't quite understand how to best use the Burst and F: Burst abilities.

Does my meter fills up when I deal damage, or is it connected to destroying enemy bullets? I noticed some bosses have similar beams, are there Metal Black style beam duels? If so, is it worth saving my burst meter for that, or is it not worth pursuing/just going to get me killed? What about F: Burst?

I played on the default ship, for what that's worth. I'll probably wait until I can at least clear easy mode before checking out the other ships.
>>
>>14857190
>looks like a shitty mobile game

Phones are no where near close to running the game at the resolution it's intended to be.
>>
>>14858191
Also Judgement Silversword for $3.
>>
>>14867132
>are there Metal Black style beam duels
Hell yeah, if you time it correctly with the boss's red laser warning, your meter'll last really long and you'll do a ton of damage.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.