[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fist fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: 1217277189526.gif (48KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
1217277189526.gif
48KB, 350x450px
Do you enjoy when pilots get out of the mech and duke it out themselves?

What are some of your favorite pilot fist fights?

Could any pilot best Ryoma in a fist fight? Hard mode: no super powers, only regular humans.
>>
>>14852564
Cloesest ive seen to a not haxor fighting a mech in person was some dood stabbing a mech cock pit with his sword
>>
>>14852590
Well I meant specifically when pilots fight each other outside of the mechs. But sure moments like that with too, one of my favorite scenes in any mech show was in New Getter episode 2 where Ryoma pops open Hayatos cockpit and knocks him the fuck out.
>>
>>14852564
I'd pay good money to see Ryoma and Domon beat the shit out of each other
>>
>>14852564
>Could any pilot best Ryoma in a fist fight?
You don't even have to look further than Ryouma's own series. Both Hayato and Go were a match for Ryouma.
>>
Remember when Aoi punched the badguy so hard he exploded into a skull
>>
File: mellowlink-blood.jpg (91KB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
mellowlink-blood.jpg
91KB, 425x319px
Fatties get rekt
>>
File: 151985.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
151985.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>14853529
Technically not a punch but you try going up against a Scopedog on foot.
>>
>>14853482
But Hayato and Go both never won against Ryoma. Hayato has been proven in more than one series that despite how insane he is he has too much of a sense of self preservation to beat Ryoma in a fight while Ryoma straight up is willing to die. Go put up a fight but it was very obvious when he fought Ryoma that Ryoma was essentially just playing around and was mainly just surprised at Go's impressive endurance.
>>
>>14852564
Takuma could probably beat him, he's Ryoma but with less pain receptors.
>>
>>14853595
>But Hayato and Go both never won against Ryoma
Likewise, Ryouma never won against Hayato or Go.
>Hayato has been proven in more than one series that despite how insane he is he has too much of a sense of self preservation to beat Ryoma in a fight while Ryoma straight up is willing to die
Source
>Go put up a fight but it was very obvious when he fought Ryoma that Ryoma was essentially just playing around and was mainly just surprised at Go's impressive endurance.
Source
>>
>>14853700
First source: manga. When shit hit the fan Hayato literally pissed himself and had to dragged around by Ryoma. Also in New Getter Ryoma cleaned his clock and Hayato never made any attempt again.

Look at the difference when Go and Ryoma fight dinosaurs in Getter Robo Go. Ryoma very clearly was never fighting to kill despite the massive amount of shit he talked to Go and just seemed impressed with his spirit and that his strength wasnt half bad. But when it came to fighting dinosaurs Go struggled to knock them off him and mainly used guns whole Ryoma literally crushed one's skull between his fists.

There is no definite answer so I can't say anything I've said is some uncontestable fact, but I feel there is more than enough information given across all Getter timelines that Ryoma is by far the most capable fighter among Getter pilots. Only one that could beat him is probably Armageddon Go because he had super powers.
>>
>>14852564
>Could any pilot best Ryoma in a fist fight?
Master Asia would beat his ass.
>>
>>14853966
Did Master Asia have any form of super power other than being Asian? Did they never explain why he was inhumanly strong?

My knowledge of G Gundam is limited but I know his strength is pretty much on a different level than any other pilot.
>>
>>14854047
The G Gundam universe just runs on more over the top logic in general. All of Master Asia's power just comes from being one of the best martial artists around. Even Domon himself is capable of catching bullets being fired at him out of mid-air with just his bare hands.
>>
I'll go ahead and be the memer who posts this

Because fuck you, it was hype as fuck
>>
>>14852564
He's not a pilot but I want to see him duke it out with Ryoma.
>>
>>14854915
It was pretty cool.

But the TV fight ending was honestly better, in any other show the movie fight might've made sense but it was out of place in this case.
>>
what about Ahab and Jacobs from Hakugei Densetsu?
>>
>>14854047
G Gundam is wuxia. By wuxia standards, nothing Master Asia does is inhuman - anyone would be able to achieve such feats if they had the will to train and cultivate their chi for long enough.
>>
>>14855431
So in a universe like that, how strong do you think Ryoma would end up?
>>
>>14854047
>Did Master Asia have any form of super power other than being Asian
He kicked a building into the sky and he can throw not!Kamehamehas
>>
Not sure if it counts, but Uso and Chronicle's scuffle (technically in and on) Asher's suit was pretty cool.
>>
>>14855410
>in any other show the movie fight might've made sense but it was out of place in this case.

I don't follow
>>
>>14854971
Who is this
>>
>>14853917
>When shit hit the fan Hayato literally pissed himself
That has nothing to do with their fight. Their fight ended when they heard screams on the second floor and went to investigate.

>Ryoma very clearly was never fighting to kill despite the massive amount of shit he talked to Go and just seemed impressed with his spirit and that his strength wasnt half bad.
That's all conjecture on your part and has no evidence in the story.

>There is no definite answer
Exactly. But Hayato and Go have been shown to match up to Ryouma, so since a clear winner has never been decided you cannot say Ryouma would undoubtedly beat them.
>>
>>14855606
>But Hayato and Go have been shown to match up to Ryouma
To be fair same goes for Benkei and Musashi. I mean Musashibou lost his fight but he still fought fairly even with Ryoma. But Getter pilots are made of sterner stuff than most pilots since physical endurance if required to not be turned to pulp when flying one.
>>
>>14853966
>>
File: 1475185050652.jpg (477KB, 1012x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1475185050652.jpg
477KB, 1012x1477px
>>14854915
Still my favorite fight. I think ryoma still has the edge over Simon both as a pilot and as a fighter, but God damn, no extra footage scene was anywhere near as impressive as TTGL.
>>14855606
> hayato and go are a match
Eh. Not how I remember it. My physical manga is actually arriving next week of Go, but last I checked once ryoma took Go seriously, Go got his ass kicked. Hayato is a bit more debate, but I go with evidence.
Number or scenes in last day/new/manga where Ryoma hand to hand fucks shit up >>>>>> all of two or three scenes of hayato doing the same.
>>
>>14857428
>My physical manga is actually arriving next week of Go
No one cares.
>but last I checked
You're wrong.
>but I go with evidence.
You don't have any.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km45Nus0GJE
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.