[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heaven-Piercing Gurren Lagann Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 35

File: sggl.jpg (358KB, 550x756px) Image search: [Google]
sggl.jpg
358KB, 550x756px
You know what's cool? Gurren Lagann. So let's talk about it. Tell me:

>your favorite GL variation
>your favorite non GL robot
>your favorite scene
>did you like the movies

Chouginga
Lazengann
Simon vs. Lordgenome in ep 15
Not really, they had a few cool bits but were vastly inferior to the series
>>
You're better off going to /a/. /m/ hates anything popular/gateway.
>>
File: Black_Getter.jpg (37KB, 408x278px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Getter.jpg
37KB, 408x278px
>>
>>14849910
But they love gundam
>>
The best thing about TTGL is how much something so positive triggers CS so very, very much .
>>
>>14849901
>favorite variation
Probably the mecha the boat turns into.
>non gl mecha
Probably the monkey guys signature suit
>favorite scene
When the final form comes apart like a Russian nesting doll and Simon punches God in the fucking face
>did I like the movie
The opening scene that shows the spiral kings home getting rekt and him going full Simon with that opera core singing in the background put shivers down my spine. I've rewatched it a few times just for fun.
That being said I don't like how they reorchestrated the final fight, I wish it stayed like the tv series.
>>
Es bien, Getter Robot es mejor
>>
File: shin-getter.jpg (137KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
shin-getter.jpg
137KB, 940x529px
>>
File: getter_robo_01.jpg (149KB, 842x600px) Image search: [Google]
getter_robo_01.jpg
149KB, 842x600px
>>
File: Shin_Getter_1_Profile_shot.jpg (96KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shin_Getter_1_Profile_shot.jpg
96KB, 1440x1080px
>>
>>14849997
>>14849995
>>14849991
>>14849983
Don't you have more "this gundam is terrible, why didn't you warn me?" Threads to be making
>>
>>14850004
Genuine Getterfag here. It's the same anti Getter spic trying to false flag so ignore him.

In other cases if op started a smug ttgl thread I would have shitposted it to death but this is an alright ttgl thread so I'll let it pass and encourage op to make more positive ttgl threads instead of assuming /m/'s position beforehand.
>>
>>14850004
You misunderstand, we shitpost those too. This is obviously the same kind of thread made by the same guy.

Hence, I spicpost.
>>
>>14850018
>Genuine Getterfag here
Nice of you to join us Miguel.
>>
>>14850039
You can stop false flagging and leave this thread in peace, Mario. You got all these Getter pictures from google. I'm personally reporting you to hiro and you'll get the katana up your ass soon like the spic games you love so much.
>>
>>14850058
Si senior, yo voy a mi casa para dan mi pinche a tus waifus culo
>>
File: 1407021450260.png (168KB, 369x367px) Image search: [Google]
1407021450260.png
168KB, 369x367px
>>14850083
Those fucking mexibantz
>>
>>14850083
>literal spic
I knew it

I was just memeing this whole time but apparently the anti Getter Gundam fag is one for real.
>>
Chouginga
King Kittan
>your favorite scene
Simon and Kamina's final goodbye in the multidimensional labyrinth
>did you like the movies
No, although I really liked STTGL's design

I really wish we had gotten Garlock like in the first scene of the whole show. Starlock was still super awesome though.
>>
>>14849901
Refreshing to see someone make a genuine TTGL thread that wasn't some bait or victim thread. I would contribute answering your questions but you pretty much gave all my answers. Good taste, OP.
>>
GL es una mierda, Getter Robo es mejor
>>
>>14851261
Dinosaur Empire false-flagging as Mexicans confirmed.
>>
>>14849925
Going by the current Gundam threads in the catalog, no they don't.
>>
Gurren and Lagann separate, there should have been more.
King Kittan
Assault on the Spiral City
Haven't watched them.
>>
>>14851533
It's just the shitposting zeitgeist

At least I hope. The alternative is an organized effort, probably from either hachichan or /a/'s IRC shitposters, and neither would be good.
>>
>>14852766
Didn't /a/'s IRC shitposters stop their crusade back in 2013 or something?
>>
>>14849901
The standard
Viral's
>your favorite scene
out of many, "So this is spiral energy, huh?....."
>did you like the movies
Could have managed perfectly without them. The same can be said with Eva.
>>
>>14851525
Callate pinche gringo, Getter Robo es una sensacion aqui
>>
>>14852882
considering the constant shitposting i'm starting to think it's actually them who were starting the spicposting and all that shit. it's way too consistent in almost all the threads they appear
>>
>>14849901
Chougina/Lazengann, if it counts
Lazengann
>your favorite scene
The destruction of Spiral Mountain
>did you like the movies
I think that they're unnecessary. The gutted scenes added a lot to the story, even if the new stuff was great I would prefer to watch the series only. I also didn't really care if all those redcoats survived at the end.
>>
>>14852994
WE DON'T SPEAK MESOZOIC YOU FUCKING LEATHERBACK
>>
After all these years it's still terrible and was the decline point of super robot shows, while a certain other show in the 90s paved the way for Super Robot shows to be really meaningful and progressive, Gurren Lagann came around and made it all about toxic masculine pack culture nonsense again.

It's a show about bullying people. it's shameful.
>>
>>14853464
Jajajaja miren a este triggered gringo, vete a mirar gundam
>>
>>14853603
>Certain show in the 90s
Oh I agree 100%, Big O was fantastic.
>>
File: 1476878763040.png (665KB, 1115x1590px) Image search: [Google]
1476878763040.png
665KB, 1115x1590px
>>14853624
Tell Gore we are on to your ruse. The dinosaur empire will never claim the earth!
>>
>>14853603
And yet still better than GaoGaiGar.
>>
>>14853603
>while a certain other show in the 90s paved the way for Super Robot shows to be really meaningful and progressive
Escaflowne? Maze? Maybe you mistook something like Turn A for a super robot show?

Fuck, even Dual is more 'progressive' than GGG, and it's a Tenchi harem show with robots. Not trying to shit on Dual, it's a fun series, but, seriously.
>>
>>14853708
>>14853686
>>14853625
No you fools, its what he wants, you didn't fall for his getter posting so now he's impersonating clawshrimpy
>>
>>14853712
Those crafty reptilians, what plan will they come up with next!?
>>
>>14853712
I can't be bothered to remember that faggot's actual tripcode.

Although if you have it handy I'll gladly add it to the filter list.
>>
Ignore and report, please.
>>
>>14853712
Fuck off Carloshrimpy
>>
>>14853717
What we need to do is use Getter to eliminate the scalies and use GL to eliminate the furries
>>
>>14853708
GGG was the only one of them that had a non-masc male lead that was ALLOWED TO BE a non-masc male lead.
>>
>>14853734
Burning blood united! God and Devil combination!

SHIN TENGEN TOPPA

GETTER LAGANN
>>
>>14853686
How? How could a show about bullying be better than a show about acceptance/representation/and the dangers of toxic masculinity?
>>
>>14853837
I'm pretty sure Getter would just consume GL and become a bigger Getter.
>>
File: YOKO1.jpg (675KB, 1032x2160px) Image search: [Google]
YOKO1.jpg
675KB, 1032x2160px
best girl
>>
>>14853838
Why are you here? Shouldn't you be banned for your stupidity?
>>
File: kiyal.jpg (72KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
kiyal.jpg
72KB, 786x1017px
>>14853884
Incorrect.
>>
>>14853888
Because I have no concept of self-care.

I come back because every time I get unbanned I feel like I have another chance I don't wanna squander.
>>
>>14853832
But Guy was plenty masculine, what are you on?

Are you equating his robo-body probably not including his penis to 'effeminate eunuch'?

>>14853838
>a show about bullying
So you literally only watched part of ep 4, which no one liked anyway? Good to know.

>a show about acceptance/representation/and the dangers of toxic masculinity
[citation needed]
Unless you somehow equate the Zonders to 'toxic masculinity' (whatever the fuck THAT means), literally none of that happens in GGG.
>>
>>14853923
You should fucking know by now that Guy was a faux-lead, made to be a commentary of masculinity. the real main character was Mamoru, the boy who wasn't traditionally masculine and able to be a protagonist on his own terms through kindness and sincerity.

You're also discounting the other times Bullying came up in Gurren Lagann, like episode 8, and the suicide punching scene.

Also, the way GGG commented on toxic masculinity is masculinity was shown to be a character flaw, not neccecarily a superpower, J in particular was a huge commentary on how pride and warrior-like beliefs lead to downfalls.
>>
>>14853951
I know that GaoGaiGar used to be only available in crabstick-quality HK subs, but maybe you should rewatch it now that there's proper subs because it sounds like you had no idea what was going on with all the pretty lights and colors and made up something with no resemblance to reality.

>counting those as 'bullying'
So you either have no idea what the word means and/or are certifiably retarded. Good to know, enjoy being filtered forever.
>>
>>14853951
Just because you want to stick your dick in Mamoru, or the other way around, does not magically make him the main character. Deuteragonist at best.
>>
>>14853897
Cept that's never gonna happen because you refuse to budge on any stance which is polar opposite to those held by essentially everyone here. You refuse to even come to middle grounds for discussions sake, you either dismiss it, try to force your ideology down people's throats, or play the victim. For someone who hates"toxic masculinity" you sure seem keen on straight up attempting to bully your way into this circle of jerks.
>>
>>14853979
he's just a retarded fag who lies about what he watches
he really just reads online about them and makes shit up because he's a liar
>>
>>14853979
It's you all who misread it and missed the subtle parts because you all do that a lot. According to you guys, the nazi stand-ins in gundam were the misunderstood real heroes.

>>14853996
Already back to accusing me of being a pedophle, huh? Hate to break it to you, but Mamoru was the real main character, going by how well developed he was.
>>
>>14854089
Yeah I'm sure you're real into watching Mamoru develop.
>>
This thread is really making me wish that FINAL had had the balls to actually kill off Mamoru, because listening to this failure pretend he's not masturbating furiously to him is just sad.

Anyone who says this and believes he's not a pederast is delusional: https://twitter.com/Clawshrimpy/status/765767596188831751
>>
How sad that the first time in months we get a good TTGL thread it had to be right before Clawshrimpy came to town
>>
File: Drill_Fist_6525.jpg (38KB, 590x480px) Image search: [Google]
Drill_Fist_6525.jpg
38KB, 590x480px
>>14850241
>>14849901
Wish there was more awesome fanart of ttgl. I get so fucking pissed with the constant need to attack/defend TTGL that's happened since the hype/popularity cooled off in 07. Nice to see this type of thread.

>favorite GL
Tenga Toppa
>Non GL robot
Lazengann. Namely because of all that fucking muay thai.
>Favorite Scene
"All the lights in the sky are stars" - Simon vs AntiSpiral, final fight.
Non movie, Tenga Toppa reveal followed by the wedding.
>did you like the movies
2nd movie, fuck yes. First movie I think cut a LOT. Especially character development, which is already the shallowest area in TTGL.

Dissapointed neither TTGL or GGG is in SRWV.

So many god damn abbreviations. At least we'll always have getter.
>>
>>14854114
>not getting that that was a meme all over twitter.

how clueless do you have to be
>>
>>14854123
Attempting a civil thread about TTGL is the same as blowing into the Triton shell from Goemon. Cept instead of summoning a cool Enka singing robot it summons a whiny GGG fanboy with a victim complex who has had his mind poisoned by Tumblr.
>>
>>14854154
>i-i-it's a meme I'm not a pedophile really
Suuuuure.
>>
>looks at shrimpy's twitter
>"i'm trans"
>they/them/their

lol he came out as a tranny, but he's someone even worse than chris-chan was about it, he's one of those "THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS" people who thinks they can be neither.

hahahahahaha
>>
>>14854182
Ah, the old "I wanna be trans but don't want to put in the work to actually transition, but I still wanna pretend I'm oppressed" bit.
>>
File: gmart.jpg (561KB, 1280x1867px) Image search: [Google]
gmart.jpg
561KB, 1280x1867px
>Clawshrimpy is back

>>14854089
>According to you guys, the nazi stand-ins in gundam were the misunderstood real heroes.

Don't put words in my mouth. FEDDIE4LIFE
>>
>>14854154
did you watch Shin Godzilla
say stupid shit about it so we can laugh at you
>>
>>14854269
No and I don't need to, Anno being involved is all I need to know to know to not bother with it. EVA was fucking offensive with how it treated it's non-masc lead like shit.

>>14854182
Well, you guys already gave me a hard time about being queer and being against traditional masculine bullshit, so it doesn't suprise me you'd be transphobic upon finding out about me coming out as an enby.
>>
File: yaldabaoth.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
yaldabaoth.gif
1MB, 250x141px
Ark Gurren Lagann is the worst to me, for some reason I can't stand it.
>>
>>14850241
>I really wish we had gotten Garlock like in the first scene of the whole show.

Wasn't the whole point of that an alternate universe where Simon never learned anything and became a galactic conqueror?
>>
>>14854089
>Mamoru
>protagonist

Project Z was cancelled. Your argument is invalid. :^)
>>
>>14854535
I find it to be my favorite. There's something about the way the limbs look
>>
Does the manga expand the lore of GL?
>>
>>14854599
It shouldn't have been.

Any FINAL clearly has Mamoru playing a prominent role.

Even in the TV series he was still the real hero, as he was getting most of the serious character turning points, while Guy only really had a few.
>>
>Sunrise releases a GGG sequel
>takes place in the future, Mamoru is an adult
>he's a muscular womanizer who gropes his female teammates
>there's an effeminate kid that he keeps telling to toughen up and be a man

Could you imagine the unrivaled anal annihilation?
>>
>>14854000
Underrated post.

>>14853923
>toxic masculinity
It's more the idea of pushing boys into being masculine stereotypes, rather than letting the child be an individual. How society forces men to act in only one way while acting in any other way would be unacceptable.

Think about Hank Hill forcing Bobby to act the way Hank believes he should act as a boy/man. Not the type of episode where Hank learns to accept that part of Bobby, but making Bobby giving up everything Hank disapproves of while forcing him to accept a certain attitude. Whole 9 yards. That's toxic masculinity and it can be a problem in real life.

Like always, Shrimpy takes it too far (currenty somewhere past Jupiter) and believes that forcing someone to act in a certain way, even when peoples' lives are in danger, is wrong and should be punished. You know, despite he keeps pushing this shit despite it being completely debunked in previous attempts. He wants other people to see Gaogaigar the same way his mind does, and will fighting until we all do.
>>
>>14854632
>Any FINAL clearly has Mamoru playing a prominent role.
You mean when he was dead or missing half the show?
>>
>>14849901
What did Shrimpy dislike about Chirico again?
>>
>>14854137
TTGL was in a SRW game. I can't remember which, but you get to fight the Anti Spiral near the end with all your fighters on TT scale. You can use STTGL in attacks, too.
>>
>>14854840
GL the series shows up in the Z2s, Z3s, and I think in that mobage abortion.

The Anti-Spiral fight is towards the end of Z3-1.
>>
>>14854831
He isn't an underage shota shrimpy can fantasize about.
>>
Gurren Lagann is to Mecha as Five Nights is to Horror games
>>
>>14854831
He was part of a military, which obviously means he's been ran through the toxic masculinity machine and therefore some sort of blight upon society.
>>
>>14853979

Oh my fucking god.

Pack your bags and piss off back to your fucking echo chamber, you worthless, simpering mouthpiece. Go home to Tumblr and keep parroting the same hollow platitudes everyone else says there.

You crave acceptance, so going back to the one place where people can stand talking to you seems like a good start.
>>
>>14854859
I think you may have responded to the wrong person
>>
>>14854871

Indeed I did.

>>14853951 was my intended target, and my words still stand.
>>
>>14854872
That makes more sense.

As the anon you originally linked to, I was horribly confused.
>>
>>14854858
Chirico should have just politely asked the police to leave him alone
>>
たぶんスパロボ大戦のデータを勘違いして作って誤魔化そうとしてそんなモノ作ったのでしょう、だいたい武者ガンダムがそんな変なロボットな訳が無い戦国マジンガーもそんなモノではありません、ガイナックスは昔からいい加減ですからそれすら気が付いていないのでしょう
>>
Hey, anyone have a gif/webm of the spiral energy gauge in the last episode/any of the movies maxing out then exploding?
>>
>>14854851
Again, false claims of being a pedo just because I identify with a young character.

>>14854780
Yeah, but how is your King of the Hill comparison any different from how, say, Kamina treats Simon, or how the entire EVA cast treats Shinji? Or any similar thing in bad robot anime?

GaoGaiGar was great because it DIDN'T do that. Beause there were able to do more with a non-masc lead. Because it had something pretty important to say about the nature of self-reflection and stuff. Mamoru's self-reflection on his problems, as well as him showing you don't need to be masculine to have courage is a very inspiring message, especially to queer people and trans people, Even how the show handled how finding out he was an alien is very comparable to say, coming out as queer or trans.
>>
>>14855179
>hurr durr a show is bad because I personally disagree with its politics and can't accept that other people have different beliefs
>I'm a literal autist who can't comprehend the possibility of artistic merit in works I disagree with
>>
>>14855179
You're a fat 20-something gay sack of shit failure trying to 'identify with' a healthy preteen hetero boy that has actually accomplished something in his life.

You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>14855181
If something is problematic, it's fucking problematic and we should criticize it so future works can strive to be better.

>>14855191

1. I only weigh 225 or something like that.

2. I'm only a failure by your definition of what is sucess and failure.

3. >implying Mamoru isn't trans and Mamoru and Hana aren't a LGBTQA+ couple
>>
>>14849901
>Arch Gurren Lagann
>either Lazengann or Shuzack
>maybe the culminative battle in the second movie
>yeah
>>
>>14855246
>normal (minus the whole alien thing) boy and girl into each other
>LGBTQA+ couple
What is fucking wrong with you.

I feel sorry for actual gay/lesbian/etc people for having shitsucking parasites like you latch onto their attempts at equality as some sort of crutch for your own massive personality disorders.
>>
File: wipdnwd.jpg (37KB, 526x393px) Image search: [Google]
wipdnwd.jpg
37KB, 526x393px
I'd be pretty upset at how this thread turned out if I wasn't laughing my ass off at this clown of a tripfag.

It's like TTGL threads are cursed or something.
>>
>>14855246
>so future works can strive to be better.
hahaha you deluded faggot you think Japan gives any fucks what you or any other honky-ass cracker thinks
>>14855246
>I only weigh 225
>225
>only

this whole post is "stupid white american faggot" in a nutshell

and you're a failure by every definition by everyone who ever achieves anything

and you're fat
>>
>>14855179
Why are you engaging in cultural imperialism by imposing your American standards and your delusions on another society's media?

YOU ARE THE SHAME
>>
>>14855306
Well, then how do you explain about queer-positive mangas like this: http://chiaki747.tumblr.com/post/140057598314/hey-have-you-heard-of-hanayome-wa-motodanshi

Or about the queer couple in Japan that made recent-ish headlines? Japan is very slowly starting on it's path to acceptance, if only that was reflective in their media more... Yeah there's still bigots saying that queer people in Japan will lead to the death of their culture or some shit, but anti-queer and anti-trans bigotry is a global problem.
>>
>>14855332
oh the title that's so obscure that even some faghag on tumblr says it's obscure AGAIN

says a lot about how little there is when that's still the only one you have

you tried using that to impose your values on another culture last time

fucking white people
>>
>>14855345
Why does it being obscure make it invalid, there are queer and trans people in Japan and desu they deserve rights, don't they? It took too long for queer people to get SOME rights in fucking America, and even that has a long fucking way to go.
>>
File: pissed.png (796KB, 692x1022px) Image search: [Google]
pissed.png
796KB, 692x1022px
>>14855332
Listen mate I'm gay and I just popped in to say I fucking hate people like you and everything you stand for.
>>
>>14855352
it makes it funny that you cling to it like a life preserver and don't even have other gay titles to bring up
it shows how desperate you are to force yourself to believe Japan agrees with you
you're like RyuLong but for dick
you probably don't even really want dick
when was the last time you got a hard dicking even
you white kids all act like fags but when it's time to take a dick you run like scared bitches
>>
>>14855358
When my boyfriend was in America several months ago.

And to be honest, I am a rape survivor, so it took a while for me to be honest about myself and fall in love with my boyfriend, sex was something that's hard for me cause of the trauma.
>>
Daily reminder that jews, niggers and faggots will be hanged on the Day of the Rope.
>>
Hey Clawshrimpy, can you stop bullying me and my pals into agreeing with you? If we disagree and interpret things and life differently, shouldn't you be accepting and let us be who we are even if it might go against the grain? You're being pretty toxic right now and I don't really appreciate it.
>>
>>14855378
This desu
>>
>>14855361
so you're so amazingly repulsive that literally no man in America wants to fuck you
>>
>>14855378
He's just a brutish male. Forcing his white American values on innocent Japanese entertainment, forcing his white American values on an international image board, forcing immigrants to service him sexually in exchange for assistance entering his glorious white American nation.
>>
>>14855378
#shrimpythebully
>>
>>14855378
It's this type of attitude that got him banned from Something Awful. His refusal to see other people's points of view, either in real life or in the shows he's watching, is why they had a problem with him. He'll just keep whining about how he's right or pulling obscure manga out of his ass in a feeble attempt, but he just doesn't want to admit he's wrong.

It ultimately led to him reviewing King Gainer, and when it came to the group thinking about making harsh decisions in their journey Shrimpy raged. He says the thread was derailed by the Trolley scenario, but the whole point of the thread was getting him to watch an anime made up of such situations and realizing things aren't as black and white.

> Does Shrimpy sacrifice 1 to save 4?
> No. Tries to magic a solution to save everyone, but in the end can't pull the lever.
> This would have been a fine answer.
> Which Shrimpy then fucks up by trying to claim moral superiority. 4 people are still dead, but he's convinced he's better than anyone who would sacrifice the one guy because he didn't want anyone to die.
>>
>>14855848
He's the kind of retard that values intention over results. He's literally got brain damage, like everyone else that thinks that way.
>>
>>14855848
he's a coward
that's why he won't watch Utena
>>
Is Shrimpy our very own very special CWC?
>>
>>14855865
no, chris-chan is funny
Shrimpy is just pathetic
>>
>>14855874
CWC stopped being funny when Bob died.
>>
>>14855877
>implying macing a gamestop employee over Sonic's arms being the wrong color isn't comedy gold
>>
>>14855881
Or sending letters to the places that have banned him, asking them to withdraw the ban and to never ban him again.
>>
>>14855848
No, they constantly brought up Gurren Lagann and gaslighted me over "running away" and being a coward and they repeatedly hammered into my own self-esteem to get me to see thing their stright white cishet way.
>>
>>14855893
be funny or shut up
>>
>>14855889
I liked the pseudo-contract wording. Very old-school CWC.

>>14855893
so what about you, loser?
you ever change your name because a bear told you?
that's the sort of tard you're trying to keep up with
>>
>>14855856
Wow, just when I thought /m/ couldn't sink any lower.

You do know "results> all" is the same thinking that led to fucking Donald Trump running for president, right? putting results over any moral obligations leads to fascism.
>>
>>14855893
then why do you keep pushing your white viewpoint onto other cultures' cartoons
>>
>>14855911
>putting results over any moral obligations leads to fascism.
what about your moral obligations to respect other cultures instead of lying about the authors' intentions just to support your own delusions
answer the fucking questions coward
>>
>>14855934
Why is it wrong to have faith in Japan's progressive movement? Bigotry is a global problem and every country should strive to be better about ending oppression.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tokyo-japan-same-sex-marriage_us_563b20e9e4b0b24aee48f8a5

This shows their culture doesn't have to be bigoted forever.
>>
File: 212039.jpg (29KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
212039.jpg
29KB, 225x350px
>>14855911
Why do you even come back to /m/?
Nobody likes you and you don't even talk about anything except GGG.

Then you try to spread this SocJus shit. Why? Do you think you are going to change somebody's mind?
>>
>>14855971
that's not what you're doing
you're lying about what was intended in shows you claim to respect
you're forcing your views into things that don't reflect them
that's fascist cultural imperialism
you're white and will always be white no matter what you label yourself
>>
>>14855975
>fascism is bad
>SocJus shit

Okay.
>>
>>14855982
keep avoiding answering to your white crimes, liar

got anymore white viewpoints to force on other cultures?
>>
>>14855911
>>14855971
You're a total retard.

Any decision you make that results in more people dying than the alternative is objectively wrong, which is the fucking point of the train track exercise. Your response to which, I will remind you, is based entirely upon distancing yourself from the problem and absolving yourself of responsibility for the inevitable deaths. Your refusal to throw the lever stems entirely from a desire to be morally superior through avoiding any responsibility for what happens at all.

And because of that decision, four people die instead of one. Which is objectively worse. Yeah, you saved one fucking guy. Now he's going to go kill himself over the guilt of living atop the sacrifices of four fucking people. You fucking inbred.
>>
>>14855982
So you're saying fascism is good?
I'll agree with you that SJW shit is fascism at least.
>>
>>14855989
he also thinks humans should have stayed underground in TTGL
he literally wants to kill the human race
>>
>>14855996
Of course he does, he thinks cowering in a hole isn't just the best thing to do, it's the ideal.

Maybe he should dig one and never crawl out.
>>
File: 1474357779822.jpg (117KB, 561x455px) Image search: [Google]
1474357779822.jpg
117KB, 561x455px
>>14855982
That's not what I was referring to, you clueless crustacean.

You pop in to sperg about GGG, derail a thread into talking about "muh pussy mc" and gender whatevers, and then do it again to another thread

Where did I say anything about facism?

Why did you bring up Trump?
>>
>>14855996
That's fucking retarded, he's aware it's a allegory for the goddamn holocaust, right? He doesn't hate fascism, he loves it.
>>
>>14856001
He still has to crawl out to make shit up about Japan to force his white viewpoints on them.
>>
>>14856006
he doesn't understand he would be the kids who get scammed out of life itself and were sent to the surface to die
>>
>>14855246
I'm 205lbs 6'1" and fat, there's no fucking way in hell you're not. I'm twenty fucking pounds overweight, what do you think that makes you tub-a-lub?

ITT Shrin-po destroys another thread trying to force people to agree with him.
>>
>>14855982
Another neopuritan defending fascism?

Why don't you understand you're just as much an undesirable as the rest of us?

You will never contribute to a state party. If you don't contribute to a society like those you get killed. Literally killed. Just like those kids from underground.
>>
>>14855992
No I'm saying you guys agree with facism and I was saying facism was bad, it's you who are are opposed to progressivism who are facists.
>>
>>14856031
that's a lie
you're the one forcing your views on others
that's fascism

why is your life built on lying
>>
>>14856031
Progressivism is the tool of oligarchs to control society. You are literally a brainwashed drone.

Of fucking course Shrimpy supports Clinton. The same Clinton that signed the defense of marriage act in the 90s. She literally hates your kind, shrimpy.
>>
>>14856036
he was brought to heel
>>
>>14855911
Hillary Clinton considers your kind to be a side effect of social engineering. Eat shit.
>>
>>14855989

What Shrimpy doesn't realize is that he's effectively sacrificing four people through inaction. He does this to get out of sacrificing one poor SOB by his own hand. Four have to die not because he can't bring himself to sacrifice one (I'd accept that as an answer), but because he doesn't want to and feel guilty. It's all about him upholding his own view of morality. The needs of the many are outweighed by the wants of the Shrimpy.
>>
>>14856031
Why do you keep making up lies about the authors' intentions in the works you claim to respect?
Why do you think your white American male perspective should be forced on a work for Japanese by Japanese?
>>
>>14856077
It's literally him being triggered as fuck by the mere concept of triage. He's a lost fucking cause.
>>
>>14856077
Well he could choose a third option and take the place of the one who is to initially die as well. But not many think of that option.
>>
>>14856098
hahaha no a coward like him would never think of self sacrifice if it wasn't for pity points
>>
>>14856101
Hence why I said not many think of that option. He wouldn't either.
>>
>>14856036
>implying I support known bigot hillary clinton

I don't support anyone running right now.

Trump wants me dead, Hillary might not want me dead but she's stilla aginst me having rights, Jill Stien wants me dead for other reasons (she panders to anti-vax "autism as tragedy" fuckers).

So I'm just not voting full stop because everyone running is a bigot.
>>
>>14856107
>Jill Stein is anti-vax
Just stop, she made a comment that parents should talk with doctors about giving their children vaccines because it could be dangerous for the child even if its a small dose depending on the child's immune system, the woman is a pediatrician for god's sake
>>
Alright, /m/, what's your favourite Gurren Lagann episode and why?
>>
File: richard-nixon-robocop.jpg (74KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
richard-nixon-robocop.jpg
74KB, 700x530px
>>14856107
>So I'm just not voting full stop because everyone running is a bigot.
There's probably some local ballot measures or state amendments you'll want to have a voice in.
I suggest you write-in Nixon on the president ticket so there's no question about you leaving it blank.

Nixon's cool with Robocop so that means he's cool with Sting.
>>
>>14856115
11, I always loved that one or 8 cause its always a treat when friends watch the show and see it for the first time
>>
>>14856115
Which ever episode had Destiny-combining Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>14856107
The vote for Trump so we can at least get decent Supreme Court justices out of this deal. Clinton will put people like Pelosi in those seats, and if you're aware of how bad Clinton is, you'll have heard her name before.
>>
>>14856131
I will NEVER vote for that facist.

I'll take Clinton's choices, because Trump will fill the Supreme Court with Scalia-alikes.

Scalia would have denied me rights and treat me as a subhuman. Thankfully he fucking died, it's better than he deserves.
>>
>>14856107
>>14856113
The saddest part of all of this is the lost of nuance and strawmanning of positions.

Both Hillary and Trump said things that made sense, but neither of them or their candidates are even willing to admit that.

But Clawshrimpy, you're the worst. You want to impose your way of life on other people (See: American Imperialism). If muslims in Arab countries have poor human rights record, that's of their own choosing. By forcing people to think your way, you turn them to the opposite direction.

Some people voting for Trump are only doing so because of Hillary's shaky record, but by you acting like a SJW autist, you turn off anyone who might have considered her.

You're the very definition of a fascist.
>>
>>14856152
Dumbass. Clinton will do the same fucking thing, but we lose the 2A and therefore everything else along with it. You will have no rights regardless. Scalia was the only thing keeping the country from literally becoming Britain.
>>
>not voting Trump
Fuck off Pablo
>>
"The country from 1984 sounds like a nice place." -Clawshrimpy
>>
>>14856152
Why do you keep making up lies about the authors' intentions in the works you claim to respect?
Why do you think your white American male perspective should be forced on a work for Japanese by Japanese?
>>
>>14856165
What's wrong with Britain?

>Clinton will do the same fucking thing, but we lose the 2A and therefore everything else along with it.
As much as Clawshrimpy is an idiot, you aren't making a convincing case either. What is everything else?

See what I said about nuance. >>14856162 This kind of absolutism is going to be what kills America and the World as a whole.
>>
>>14856180
Britain has no rights. It's a totally fucked country.
>>
>>14856185
What rights don't they have? And have you ever visited it?
>>
>>14856185
To clarify; Britain is a country where, a hundred years ago, they looked at Radio and decided it was too powerful a technology to allow the masses to use it. It has only gotten much, much worse. Enjoy living in a world where the only legal response to someone trying to rape you is to spread your cheeks.

And the loss of the 2nd Amendment means we lose literally the only accountability the government has whatsoever, making the removal of our remaining rights a foregone and inevitable conclusion.
>>
>>14856165
>losing the 2A is a bad thing

Guns and weapons should've been fucking banned/destroyed YEARS ago.
>>
>>14856098

Or choose a fourth option, introduced by Castaneda's Don Juan: you know, just do not end up in a Trolley situation and you won't have to choose turd sandwich over a giant enema or vice versa.
>>
>>14856201
Banning a thing doesn't destroy it dummy.
and answer the fucking questions

Stop being a coward and a liar for once in your miserable existence.
>>
>>14856191
You don't make any sense. Can you rewrite that in more relatable terms?
>>
>>14856191
This

The Brits can't speak out about the stuff happening to them or they will get arrested, their leaders are literally silencing dissent through fear and intimidation. They can't even voice their own opinions without the PC police cracking down on them.

It's allowing religious extremism to flourish unfettered in that country and others, hell it even allowed the infamous Rotherham sexual abuse scandal amongst others to go on for 2 decades
>>
>>14856208
Here's the nuance. It depends on how the banning is executed. You are aware how many species of plants and animals have gone extinct. They don't exist anymore.
>>
>>14856213
You will get a letter in your mail threatening you with jail time for expressing the wrong opinion.

>>14856201
Being suicidal is your right, I refuse to do so. I will remain armed until all possible threats to my life, liberty, and property no longer exist. Therefore, until the end of time. Its just like a coward like you to refuse to take responsibility for your own safety. In not surprised you feel that way at all.
>>
>>14856220
Any nigger can make a submachine gun in two hours with enough tools. Banning guns is worthless just like banning drugs proved to be. You'll see fucking IRA-style garage subguns everywhere just like in Austrailia with the bikers.
>>
>>14856214
What is happening to them? The problems here is that some of you Americans have never been out of the country. When I'm in Britain, I have no fear or being shot. That's an advantage that Americans don't get.
>>
>>14856235
I do have that advantage though. It cost me $435 from Smith & Wesson, but I have it.

You're being invaded by religious extremists worse than any Christian and the international globalist oligarchs are behind it. Enjoy your little sister getting acid thrown her face, it's "progressive".
>>
>>14856227
All you have to do is seize the means of producing guns and destroy them. dispose of all ammo and gunpowder.

>>14856221
There's less leather ways to protect yourself? I personally have a personal alarm and papper spray, WHy do people need guns? Why do people have to have things to kill other people? All it does is invite more murder.
>>
Why does the super robot genre attract so many third-worlders and mentally ill subhumans?
>>
>>14856243
Neither of those DO ANYTHING for fucks sake. All I have to do is put on a paintball mask and you are fucking dead. And how are you going to seize millions of drill presses? Ammo and powder can be manufactured in small batches without much difficulty.

Why are you so dead set on depending on your enemy (government)?
>>
>>14856221
Do you know what social harmony is?

Having all the rights you can imagine won't solve every problem of the world and this is what Americans don't get. Social conformity is more important than your free speech for some people. I know you disagree because you're ideologists. I see America as a fascist state and not different from Clawshrimpy attitude. In wanting to do what you think is the right thing, you just make things worse.
>>
File: 1459157759028.gif (3MB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
1459157759028.gif
3MB, 480x240px
>>14855179
>Even how the show handled how finding out he was an alien is very comparable to say, coming out as queer or trans.

More Chrimpy. Give me more shit like this. I can't stop laughing. You're making a >man happy and laughing and smiling over here.
>>
>>14856250
Miserable free man is better than a contented slave etc etc

It's about personal responsibility over all else. You are responsible for keeping yourself alive and nobody else ever will be. If they help you to do so they are doing so out of kindness, not obligation or environmental pressures beyond their own survival. It's really that simple. The state is an apparatus that exists out of necessity only. Keeping it as small as possible in all functions is of paramount importance for the freedom of men.
>>
>>14856249
What about Tasers, then?

Nonleathal weapons are only painted as unviable because the gun lobby and the NRA would lose a shitload of money, COnsider that personal safety items like pepper spray, personal alarms, and tasers are much more affordable than guns and ammo. They also safer and your friends and loved ones won't accidentally kill each other if they get into them.
>>
Clawshrimpy is in a commited relationship and I am not.

I, the undeniably most popular and easiest to love tripfag on /m/, am single.

and the one who's most hated is not.

Let's fucking end this right now.

Where is my girlfriend?

Bring me a girlfriend.
>>
>>14856242
The point is that you get an advantage but you also lose one in return. You're constantly on your guards. I didn't need to feel that way when I was in the uk. Religious extremism is also a problem in the usa that aren't from muslims. Many of Your shootings are caused by white people.
>>
>>14856258
Again with American ideology. Americans value freedom but if you were starving,you'll be begging for food.
>>
>>14856259
http://www.popsci.com/tasers-may-be-unsafe-says-new-report
>>
>>14856275
Well, all the more reason to stick to pepper spray and alarm buttons, then!
>>
>>14856107
>I-I'm not voting because fuck one evil or lesser evil so anything I do just supports it so I DO NOTHING AT ALL
>I let them decide and just shout at the TV and newspaper at whatever the world chooses WHY IS THERE NO GOOD IN THE WORLD

Not American, but anyone like this is scum of the society. Clawshrimpy would support fascists.
>>
>>14856259
Single shot, short range, inaccurate. Two assailants fucks you over as much as a denim jacket on one does.
>>
>>14856261
SOMEBODY GET THE SAHIB A GF
>>
>>14856268
No I wouldn't, I'd be off obtaining some myself. A meal costs $3.50. That's half an hour of work at minimum wage, twenty minutes of scrounging for change, or one trip to a good friend's house for which you will return the favor later.

I fail to see the difficulty.
>>
My entire point is, instead of worrying about your rights all the time, you should instead worry about how to use them to your full advantage. The problem with the current election is all about ideologues refusing to concede. The lack of nuance and refusal to go in depth about any issue is what is troubling as well as the simplistic right vs left worldview. Those in the democrat camp thinks trump is a monster and those on the right thinks Hillary is irredeemably corrupt. And this is a problem you get when you elevate public officials to celebrity status which is a problem which is unique to America. It's all about who you want to worship for the next 4 years.
>>
>>14856261
Thank you old man for your response.
>>
>>14856261
If my life were a gender bender doujin then maybe I'd take you up on your offer.
>>
File: single.png (269KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
single.png
269KB, 500x576px
>wait for the right time on /m/ to try and start a civil TTGL thread
>this happens
>>
>>14856107
>>
>>14856282
>>14856259
Why do you refuse to answer these questions?
Are you ashamed of how your white American male nature is showing itself?
>>
>>14856342
Clawshrimpy actually believes the Anti-Spiral was in the right.
>>
>>14856348
it's bad enough that he chooses to be nothing but a victim
he has to force being nothing but a victim on everyone else because otherwise he feels bad about being useless shit that burdens everyone
>>
>>14856344
Don't bother trying to reason with Shrimpy. He is too thick headed to be reasoned with, just like any other leftist in the USA who thinks of feels before reals.
>>
>>14856353
Crabs in a bucket.
>>
>>14856261

>Clawshrimpy is in a commited relationship and I am not.

I haven't been keeping up with the Clawshrimpy saga, he actually has a boyfriend? Was it the guy who abused him or something else? Polite sage because, well, Clawshrimpy.
>>
>>14855306
>>14855307
>>14855404
>>14856084
>>14856176
>>14856180
>>14856208
>>14856235
>>14856250
>>14856268
>>14856311
>>14856344
>All these anti-American posts
Fuck off spic
>>
>>14856366
>he actually has a boyfriend
>>14855358
>when was the last time you got a hard dicking even
>>14855361
>When my boyfriend was in America several months ago

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>14856311
Let me put it this way.

I'm a competitive shooter. Anything that takes guns out of my safe, or restricts the types of firearms I use making them harder to replace or get new ones, does not fly with me at all.
>>
This thread is a dumpster fire. I would have sympathy for you shrimpy if you weren't such an obnoxious dickhead.
>>
>>14856366
he has a "boyfriend" meaning some guy ignores him online, goes on vacation to poz it up in the states, and dumps a load in his ass before dipping back to Europe
>>
>>14856370
Ah, I overlooked that post, thanks anon. Jesus, about the CWC comparison, Chris-Chan made me laugh a lot of the time, but reading Shrimpy's posts just depresses me. I remember he ruined a GaoGaiGar thread I made like a year ago, but even then he wasn't this bad. The gay trauma thing seems to be new.
>>
May as well post this, given how much of a wreck this has become.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCpTyXCOFDE
>>
File: Bruce Lee laughs.gif (2MB, 369x271px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Lee laughs.gif
2MB, 369x271px
>>14856379
>>
>>14856366
Don't reply to my post unless you're offering to be my girlfriend.

I do not want you as my girlfriend, Gunlord.
>>
File: sadguts.png (92KB, 283x343px) Image search: [Google]
sadguts.png
92KB, 283x343px
>>14856432
>>
>>14856438
You couldn't handle this bear mountain.
>>
>>14856374
You don't know anything about me and my partner, shitlord.
>>
>>14856470
he's not just your partner funboi
>>
>>14856371
>Anything that takes guns out of my safe
The right has been saying that for ages, but I haven't seen any actual attempts by the US government to take your guns away. Feel free to prove me wrong because your rhetoric is conspiratorial as fuck, and this is what's most damaging about the right. It's their willingness to engage in conspiracies purely based on emotions.

And in such a case where your guns do get taken away (seems about unlikely as rapture predictions), just find a new hobby. That's my entire point about figuring out to use your rights to your full extent. Saudi women can't drive, but because they can't drive, they often find other stuff to do to replace the time they're not driving. And honestly, not everyone likes to drive, and it's more often a pain in the ass. Chinamen can't complain about their government, so what do they do? They get rich as fast as possible and then try to influence the communist party.

People trade their rights for comfort and security, and you have to accept the fact that some people like to live this way. Not everyone wants to be the lion who can survive weeks without food.
>>
>>14856487
To be fair to the other anon, he said he was a competitive shooter, which means he might participate in shooting sports as a paid job (like a professional athlete). Getting a new hobby is one thing, but for a job, it can be hard to more from a career in sport shooting to another, especially since shooting is a very specialized skill.
>>
>>14856507
If he's a competitive shooter, then there's even less chance of someone taking his guns away.

If the US Government broke down your door and confiscated your guns, then we'd be talking, but I don't see that happening. The 2nd amendment is part of the American identity, and not even democrats will try that move. They can "put" regulations in place, but I doubt they'll go as far as physically taking your guns. That would be overboard, and there would be revolts, so like I said, this is improbable of happening.
>>
>>14856507
There are lots of sports where you don't shoot anything. Besides, even countries where guns are banned still have sport shooters and hunters. You just nees a specific license.
>>
>>14856528
>>14856530
Yeah, that is true. The one concern I can see for competitive shooters is ammo costs; from what I've heard, it's much more expensive to buy ammo in places where gun laws are restrictive, which can be bad if you need to keep in practice as a professional.

I live in a blue state in the U.S and I went shooting at a local range for fun a little while back; I was struck by how expensive bullets for an AR-15 were. It cost like 70 dollars total for one hour on the range--the cost for renting a gun was like 15 bucks an hour, but a box of ammo for the rifle was about the same price, and contained 20 rounds. Even firing only on semi-automatic (they don't let you fire on full auto), and even slowly (I'm not that experienced), I went through two boxes with time to spare. Shooting as a hobby makes fucking Warhammer 40k look cheap! I hear it's much cheaper out west in states like Montana, but if a guy needs to practice a lot to stay in professional shape, I can see why he'd be worried.
>>
>>14856507
No, it's a hobby. Even EX and MA-class shooters do it for free. I'm piss poor too, so any kind of increase at all hurts. Three cents per round of difference just on the ammo changes my shooting schedule.

It's already a very, very expensive hobby even before you buy a gun, and the closer it gets to being like cars, the less I can indulge it. I have a truck too, but I have a lot more guns than truck. And the truck is still beat to shit and 30 years old. That's where we're headed with firearms. Just look at how the machine gun market is; they're all pre-1976 examples with tens of thousands of rounds through them in various stages of breaking down and they cost thousands of dollars in this state on top of a $200 application per transfer (non-refundable) and usually about an eight month processing wait. It's literally hell.
>>
>>14856558
>And the truck is still beat to shit and 30 years old.
Depending on the maker, you could sell it off in the Middle East for nearly triple the market value.

Arabs love trucks and guns too, you know.
>>
File: gomenasai.jpg (55KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gomenasai.jpg
55KB, 600x800px
Are Americans allowed to carry katanas around?

If not, why not?
>>
File: 1443835807083.jpg (33KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
1443835807083.jpg
33KB, 514x536px
what the hell, how the thread has reach over 200 posts, don't tell me you guys fall again with the spicposting and the gurren lagann falseflagge-
>clawfag's here too
>>
>>14856565
Oh I could for sure. It's a Comanche. The one thing I want to do with it is fly across those beautiful dunes in it.
>>
>>14856582
I've taken to literally posting in broken Spanish any time spicposter appears. Last time I told him I was gonna go home and give my dick to his waifu's ass.
>>
>>14856584
Not much demand for a Comanche, but they will still pay top dollar for it under the idea that it's classic and unique.

The really popular ones are 50s Fords, 70s GMCs, and 80s Chevys.
>>
>>14856588
Sup Pablo
>>
Guys you gotta remember this is /m/ - Mecha

What is happening to this board?
>>
>>14856589
>but they will still pay top dollar for it under the idea that it's classic and unique.
Same reason I got it
Also dat lovely AMC 4.0L

Supposedly a certain Japanese godmachine engine can be bolted right in, too...
>>
>>14856594
No mucho.
>>
>>14856597
newfags learn that there's no mods, and the few of them can't ban for shit, considering our little piece of faggy shit called clawshrimpy is here AGAIN
>>
>>14856599
I gotta ask, because this is a rare encounter.

You're a Comanche driving gun loving person.

What are your favorite robot anime?
>>
>>14856597
It is an elaborate shilling campaign to make people hate spics and vote Trump
>>
>>14856261
>I, the undeniably most popular and easiest to love tripfag on /m/, am single.
To be fair, that's only because dorkly is a namefag instead of trip. Otherwise he would be my favorite. You're alright tho, the second place sahib.
>>
>>14856603
0079, Victory, and Sora no Woto. I have a very long backlog and most mecha anime are still on it. I'm picking up Dougram and VOTOMS once I've got a new installation of Kodi set up and seasonal RSS feeds going. I've been playing lots of vidya and fixing the truck lately, not much watching going on.
>>
>>14856602
I think that the mods only ban him for a few weeks at a time so that we can have our monthly laugh at Clawshrimpy thread
Honestly, I love the guy. He's our personal circus monkey.
>>
>>14856608
No, I am zettai muteki.

>>14856617
You're an alright guy, Comanche Anon.

Good luck with fixing the truck. I recently had to give my Chevy an overhaul and it was no fun.

Newer models are overrated.
>>
the gurren lagann with wings
the Grapearls. mass production models also have pride
>your favorite scene
any speech scene
>did you like the movies
didn't watch

>tfw you'll never have a super huge TTGL figure with a choginga GL inside, wich opens up to an arcGL wich houses a gurren lagann that separates into a gurren and a lagann
>tfw no grapearl plamo
>>
>>14856629
maybe studio halfeye will do it someday?, i remember that they are working on a chouginga
>>
>>14856597
It's weird, sometimes we have great discussion on non-/m/ anime. We had a Hokuto no Ken thread a couple of days ago that was really nice.
>>
>>14856604
Democrats should vote for Trump purely by the fact that he's going to lose in November.

If the race is close, then democrats will know they'll be in serious shit in 4 years, so that will send a clear message that people don't want this kind of shit with the emails to repeat again.

Also, there are a few good reasons to vote for Trump, mainly because of his position on Russia.
>>
>>14856629
GL just spearing the enemy fighter and using it as wings was fucking great.
>>
File: fixedd.jpg (709KB, 1212x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fixedd.jpg
709KB, 1212x1536px
>>14856659
>>
File: grb04_02.jpg (78KB, 491x650px) Image search: [Google]
grb04_02.jpg
78KB, 491x650px
>>14856629
There is a Grapearl kit from Kotobukiya. You can get the Gimmy/Darry custom versions aswell.
>>
>>14856684
Shit, thanks, I wasn't paying attention and saved it as the wrong filetype when I made it, much better.

But back to Gurren Lagann, >>14856638
reminded me, are they working on a sequel or something? I thought I heard Imaishi was interested in doing a sequel or successor to GL, but I might be remembering wrong.
>>
>>14856684
Wonderful.
>>
>>14856659
The current "would hokuto shinken work on an Eva "thread is essentially also a low key HnK thread.
>>
>>14856689
Imaishi is apparently going to be directing an anime that fans of TTGL should be hyped for. It's also TTGL's 10th anniversay in 2017 so you never know.
>>
>>14855877
Who's Bob
>>
>>14856689
>>14856698
>inb4 it's actually gunbuster 3
>>
>>14856701
his dad
>>
>>14856617
You're gonna dig Votoms
>>
>>14856687
Nubs to pierce the heavens, alright
>>
>>14849901
i like all of them but my personal favorite is the tengen toppa gurren lagann
lazengann. and if lazengann doesn't count then it is king kittan
>your favorite scene
entirety of the final episode. and if that doesn't count then it its simon and kamina's final goodbye
>did you like the movies
yes but the second movie was better than the first
>>
>>14854840
>>14854844
I have Z2 and Z3. I'm just stating my dissapointment that neither GGG or GL so far will have anything to do with V, which is the first import friendly non OG srw.
>>
>>14856659
Well I think that cause a good deal of /m/ like hokuto no Ken
>>
>>14856681
it was pretty damn cool, one of the top 10 ways to get an upgrade

I've always thought that a mech that can steal other mech's parts was pretty cool concept

>>14856687
looks pretty nice.

but 2 meter tall ttgl miniature when?
it'd probably be something like 1/10^1000 scale or something. I'd probably laugh if they ever put something like that on the box
>>
>>14856438
Seems even Gunlord is too hairy for the sahib.
>>
>>14854535
>Tony gears up to fight Abraxas
>>
>>14854535
needs a gigantic guyver somewhere in the gif
>>
>Liking TTGL
>>
>>14857228
you're 200 posts late, pham, this thread suffered a mix of clawshrimpy and spicposters already.
>>
So has shrimpy once again been reduced to tears and fled the thread in disgrace? Haven't seen him sperg out in a while.
>>
>>14857402
he stopped so maybe.
but to be honest at this point he's just fucking with us, he knows already that his sole prescence could derail and kill a thread, and he doesn't give a shit that we are telling him to fuck off.
the faggot simply stays here out of fucking spite
>>
>>14857454
Two words: IP ban.
>>
File: 1461656334440.jpg (260KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461656334440.jpg
260KB, 1440x1080px
>>14857471
they did permaban him, but somehow the thing got lifted this year and he returned, even when he said he will never ever come back.
>inb4he probably has a dynamic ip now
>>
>>14856698
>Imaishi is apparently going to be directing an anime that fans of TTGL should be hyped for
The last time they said that we got Panty and Stocking, and Kill La Kill.
>>
>>14857402
I was dealing with a lot of personal shit today, got a bunch of harassment on ask.fm and shit, lotta transphobia from coming out and a lot of the usual gaslighty harassment I usually get.
>>
>>14857730
and here comes round 2
>>
>>14857730
Fuck you. You are one of the most disgusting people i've ever seen. You are a stubborn, obnoxious, loathsome cunt that has absolutely nothing to contribute to this board, or anywhere for that matter. All you ever do is bitch, bitch, bitch about how the world is out to get you, and that everyone that criticizes you or even tries to give you fucking advice is an evil oppressor.

You NEVER try anything to solve your problems, and when ever people try to help you, you shit on them like the rotten, ungrateful cocksucker you are. Not to mention your nauseatingly backwards worldview, championing the murder of innocents because you think they're all out to get you. It's astounding that you claim to love a show filled with heroics, courage and determination, when you are a sick, twisted, weak-willed, slimy and heartless coward.

I wouldn't usually tell people to kill themselves, but given that you spend every minute of your life complaining and blaming others for everything, suicide could only be an improvement. Kill yourself. Kill yourself immediately you subhuman tranny faggot. You are a drain on this world and things would improve for everyone if you would just blow your fucking brains out. So please hurry up and kill yourself, you fucking waste.
>>
>>14857730
You'd probably ger less negative attention if you fucked off
>>
>>14857730
>>
>>14858132
I admire your tenacity
>>
>>14849901
The one after they gattai to fight Viral for the first time, when it looked like it was literally two robots smashed together haphazardly
None of them. The designs were all meh and the pilots even worse. Can't recall a single one.
>your favorite scene
Viral vs Kamina
>did you like the movies
Not really. I dropped the TV series during Rossiu arc because I was bored for like 10 straight episodes and heard the second movie was better. Ended up stopping during the final fight because it took fucking forever and after the 5th new robot form showing up and Kamina catch phrase, I really couldn't careless what happens.

Man pre-Kamina's death GL was good. A shame about everything afterwards.
>>
>>14857759
>implying venting and hating your oppressors and punching up and speaking out is the same as condoning murder
>Everything is your fault, the victim is always at fault, etc.
>You're the real hateful one! So you're a subhuman slurslurslur, you're better off dead.

okay.jpg

Oppression isn't real guys, it's the person I'm calling slurs and suicide baiting who's the hateful one here.
>>
>>14859110
Isn't it kinda funny how you never reply to me

One of many guys on here who's not white, not Christian, and not any of the things you'll hate needlessly, and you'll ignore my posts.

Are you Arabshaming me, shrimpy
>>
>>14859110
>>
>>14859120
No, because you're usually more civil than the people telling me to kill myself, we might have had our differences but you've been more respectful than most people here who want me to die and calls me slurs.
>>
>>14859126
Then why do you keep making up lies about the authors' intentions in the works you claim to respect?

>>
>>14859122
I know there are progressive-minded people in Japan, and it'd be more interesting to see those kinds of thing flourish in the media.

Because I care about media and progressivism and queer and trans rights and representation across the globe, not just in America.

Every single country needs to do better about this stuff.
>>
>>14859136
>anon and old man ask why you keep making up lies
>because I care

Okay.
>>
>>14859136
That's why you lie?
>>
>>14859136
>lying's okay because it's me
hahaha holy shit you're perfect never change
>>
>>14859136
>Every single country needs to do better about this stuff.
Yeah more countries need to lie compulsively about cartoons to justify their lust for little boys to themselves.
>>
>>14859136
Nothing justifies lying, though.

I used to lie to entertain people and make them laugh, that doesn't mean it was okay.

If you have a genuine argument, push forward through it.

Lying so that you can force socioeconomic changes in a different region is just bizarre.

What happens when you force change in a region that may not accept it?

Try doing it to the Middle East.

If homosexuals want to better their lives, have the same rights as everyone else, then they should do it themselves.

Arabic homosexuals should do it on their own, not through your help.

Help yourself before you help others. Better yourself before you try to better others.

You gain nothing from transexuals being accepted in a place like Japan, but you gain a lot more by learning to how to socialize, communicate better with people, and try to find ways to better improve your mental health without using robot anime as a springboard for rights on matters you clearly do not understand.

Also how is it that this thread has gone on for this long and I still have yet to obtain a girlfriend

You're not doing your job, /m/. Pimp me out or something.
>>
>>14859160
white man's burden, lol
those savages in other cultures would never manage without the help of some neckbeard who can't even score dick in his own country
>>
>>14859110
>hating your oppressors
>punching up

Cute. Call it whatever you want you sack of elephant shit, you ARE condoning murder.

How are you this fucking dense? Looking through your ask.fm pages, there are people that are seriously trying to help you, and you just discard them as "dudebro gator altright MRA". You seem to think that being trans-whatever automatically makes you a "good guy", and that everyone that tries to talk to you about your problems is fucking Hitler.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU COME HERE? You're putting your hand on a hot stove and complaining that it burns. You type up your sob stories and fake panic attacks on Twitter, then come right back to a place that "abuses" you. Oh, but of course you don't have any responsibilities. It's Donald Trump, or the alt-right, or "menenists" or GamerGate or any number of other people that are the root of your problems. Never the fact that you are an ungrateful, compassionless, sleazy rat that NEVER, EVER fucking tries to better himself.

Again, just fucking off yourself. You'll finally be safe from all your "oppressors" if you did. You're too much of a gutless waste to live in this world, and I desperately hope that all of /m/'s "bigotry" will push you over the edge very, very soon. Fuck you.
>>
>>14859110
Here's a simple question, Shrimpy. Why is it that everywhere you go, you're met with hate?

It's not a coincidence that every place you go people just hate you. They don't hate you because of whatever disabilities you have, they hate you because you act like a fucking asshole pushing down your point of view down other people's throats without considering THEIR point of view.

This is what fascists do.
>>
>>14859296
He will blame his "labels, dog. You didn't think this through. He'll say "it's not my fault I'm *insert some social whatever label here* and the world doesn't approve and hate me for it!"
>>
>>14859136

Yeah, -now- there are, and their voices are small and distant.

Do you really think, when executives convened to create GGG back when it was created, that they designed Mamoru and Gai with the transgender and feminist crowd in mind?

Hell no they didn't. It was a matter of seeing what worked with prior Brave shows, being analytical and following trends and going from there.
>>
>>14859309
he doesn't think they did
he admitted he's lying
>>
>>14856107
>So I'm just not voting full stop because everyone running is a bigot.
Good, we don't want you influencing any part of our already shitty government.
>>
>>14854528
>evangelion was offensive

Are you done yet? Are you fucking done? Can you just go and not come back for another year at least? You add nothing to this community. To any community. You need to grow up.
>>
Clawshrimpy is right. Evangelion and especially TTGL are shit. Eat shit Gainaxfags and fuck off to reddit
>>
>>14859358
you're gonna need to be better than that to shitpost anon, but keep posting till autosage, clawfag has already fucked the thread.
and people will remember him being the one who did it, not (you)
>>
>>14859160
sorry VF-kun /m/ is busy right now,

by the by, (i'm a little new) how do you feel about gundam
>>
>>14859136
Once more I ask...
Why do you return here? We don't like you. Time and time again it has been proven that you are utterly incompatible with this place. Are you a Masochist?
>>
>>14849901
rick I summon you
>>
>>14859515
People have implored him to leave his echo-chambers, to have people that can challenge him so he can learn to better behave himself. We are that place, the last sanctuary after he's been kicked out of almost everywhere else.
>>
>>14859520
I understand that. If this was one of the last dozen or so times this has been tried I would agree. At this point he should go where he does the least amount of harm, to himself or others. I've long since given up on his ability to change.
>>
File: Luluco chew.gif (83KB, 379x387px) Image search: [Google]
Luluco chew.gif
83KB, 379x387px
>>14857567

Actually the last time he outright said that, we got Luluco.

Which was alright, I didn't regret watching it or anything. It was just kinda there.
>>
>>14859482
It's no joke to say that I idolize Tomino and in my mind no one can surpass him.

He's one of my favorite directors and I enjoy all of his works on the whole.

I don't like Gundam as a whole, but I love all of his works in the series.

The rest I'm kinda ambivalent about.

I enjoy G Gundam, Build Fighters, and AGE for certain elements in the show but also elements outside of it.
>>
File: Arcgurrenlagann.gif (75KB, 510x420px) Image search: [Google]
Arcgurrenlagann.gif
75KB, 510x420px
>>14849901

Arc Gurren Lagann

King Kittan

>your favorite scene
When they first Gattai with Arc Gurren.

>did you like the movies
The Second one.
>>
>>14859770
I like everything about this design except for the head. It looks like regular GL's head is sitting inside a cockpit, and it's weird.
>>
>>14859520
>>14859527
People still bombard my ask.fm with hate and shit telling me I need to "face my problems" and not remain in a "hugbox" (codeword around friends who won't harass you) and that I need to broaden my horizons and be around people who will tell me to kill myself for being trans/queer/non-masc/a "SJW" apparently.
>>
>>14860077
Why do you even have an ask.fm you attention whore. Why the fuck haven't you seen Utena yet?
>>
>>14860077
You KEEP COMING BACK to a place with people that tell you to kill yourself. I'm fucking spellbound at how much of a fucking idiot you are.

Maybe try out being a decent human being. Then you might get responses other than "kill yourself".
>>
>>14860077
for someone who's trying to face his problems, you simply came here and ignore all counterarguments people have been giving you, while keep pushing yours on our throats till we are simply getting tired of your bullshit.
also why the need to have an ask.fm? considering how infamous you are in the whole fucking internet, it's no surprise people go there and start fucking with you.
stop having that kind of things, you're just inviting people to "harrass" you, and if you want to not be treated like the asshole you are, try to change and don't go spreading bullshit about mecha series and things you haven't even watched.
also such a waste on double dubs
>>
File: FUCKINRIGHT.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINRIGHT.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>14856115
The one where Arc-Gurren punches a hole in fucking space-time.
>mfw
>>
>>14849901
Get hype for fully-transformable Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann figure
>>
File: ttgl_inf.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
ttgl_inf.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>14856874
Well, I have this guy.
>>
>>14860077
>codeword around friends who won't harass you
Which is a codeword for "people who won't call me out on my shit and let me do what I want." Friends don't give out asspats mate, they give out help. You have problems, and by remaining in areas of non-conflict you only reinforce those problems.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.