[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

J2ME G-Gundam Ultimate Knight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: rare g gundam game.webm (2MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
rare g gundam game.webm
2MB, 240x320px
Have you ever played this gundam game /m/?
if you wanna play, download here and play with k-emulator http://java.mob.org.pt/game/g_gundam.html
>>
>>14847663
is this mugen?
>>
File: screens.png (292KB, 506x942px) Image search: [Google]
screens.png
292KB, 506x942px
>>14847663
and some screenshots. You unlock the secret characters by gettink S rank on story mode for all pilots, it can be easier if you select easy difficulty and save between battles if you get a S for that battle, if you didnt just load it again
>>
File: platform.png (27KB, 246x690px) Image search: [Google]
platform.png
27KB, 246x690px
>>14847670
j2me phones, actually. You can play with the number pad. Got an old nokia/sony ericsson phone? Put the .jar file on there
>>
>>14847663
Is there any way to rip the sprites?
>>
>>14847686
There is, I will look for the program that rips, named RippyK.exe. (you rename the jar file to zip and it does the magic)
I did it once, fighters have separate sprites for legs and torso so more animations could be made (same punch arms+dash/standing legs= profit)
>>
File: rippy.png (13KB, 432x516px) Image search: [Google]
rippy.png
13KB, 432x516px
>>14847686
Found it, download here https://mega.nz/#!Lt8T3C7B!0r-ZuaU1b6i-bUrMrhDbXpkKSV4Ip6xfj8ZW3aNqoSM

Load the jar (or rename it to .zip) and follwo the instructions
>>
>>14847888
Thanks!
>>
>>14847671
>the secret characters

What are the secret characters?
>>
>>14848845
The final boss of the second story mode, then master asia in a jet pack (2 versions) and God gundam's pilot also in a jet pack, for a total of 4 extra characters. They are very very small and very fast. This is one of the rarest gundam games ever, and now anyone can play it
>>
>5HIT

At least the game is honest about itself.
>>
>>14848965
>master asia and domon in a jet pack
i need pics of this
right now
>>
>>14850289
I unlocked them on my Nokia 2560-c, and that took a huge amount of time. Its battery burned so I can't give ya screenshots now, but they occupy the bottom 2 slots of the survival menu. Every time they do their special attack a huge heart logo appear above them. If I rip the sprites and find them, I will post them
>>
>>14850289
I had found an old nokia here but it refused to keep the save files together with the .jar file, so i ripped all the game the sprites: https://mega.nz/#!SstU1aaI!OwTRXXF-ftuY4SMZLLXlUwPkU4STA8iNLWF9lEAMDdo

Here's how small asia and domon are.
>>
File: mini domon and asia.png (144KB, 1742x968px) Image search: [Google]
mini domon and asia.png
144KB, 1742x968px
>>14850428
shit forgot pic
>>14850587
>>14850289
>>
>>14850590
the hit box on them must be hilariously small.
still it's a pretty nifty idea for a game
thanks anon
>>
File: stage.png (49KB, 319x184px) Image search: [Google]
stage.png
49KB, 319x184px
>>14850595
thanks anon, you really should play the game and see gameplay for yourself. Its amazing how they coded the thing for such old technology.
All fighters have the same commands for specials: down forward 5, forward down 5, back forward 5, and back down 5 using 1 bar. With 3 bars you can press 0 and enter hyper mode temporarily with infinite bars.

Pic related: one of the stages
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.