[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /m/ think of Kirby?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: SI_3DS_KirbyPlanetRobobot.jpg (166KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
SI_3DS_KirbyPlanetRobobot.jpg
166KB, 1000x500px
I played the demo for this when it was first released and it seems pretty fun, I'm thinking about picking it up some time

What does /m/ think?
>>
>>14846145
Do it
>>
>>14846145
It's in my opinion not only the best Kirby game, but the ending was the hypest Mecha moment of 2016.
>>
It is a really fun game, besides the usual Kirby pitfall of being the easiest thing ever.
>>
>>14846251
I feel like a lot of that might just be because of the fucking mechs, I played Kirby 2 on the GB and it's not the easiest thing ever
>>
>>14847591
The Kirby games have been designed with ease as a core concept enforced by Sakurai. 2 and 3 and MAYBE Nightmare In Dreamland are the only games with any difficulty to them but they are still extremely easy.
>>
>>14847591
>>14847620
Meanwhile, the few last bosses in this will wreck you if you're careless. Especially the last one, with its unblockable countdown attack.
>>
>>14846145
Well worth it.
>>
>>14846145
One of the best kirby games ive ever played.
Dont be a pirating faggot if you like kirby games, this was worth the full price

Also arena is goddam hard
>>
>>14847725
How would i pirate it? Flash carts are fucking expensive, even for the original Game Boy,

And no worries, I'm a fan of sakurai's projects (smash fag here) so I'll pick up a legit copy
>>
>>14848547
I dont wanna be that fag but sakurai hasnt worked on kirby since like air ride
>>
>>14848589
Riperino

That's right, but I still like kirby as a series
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>Kumazaki straight out said on Miiverse that the Arena/extra stuff is not canon
Even if the events aren't entirely compatible, you can't just prevent people from playing Rashomon with their head canon like that.
>>
File: 1407915685983.png (36KB, 114x203px) Image search: [Google]
1407915685983.png
36KB, 114x203px
>>14850043
>the arena/extra stuff is not canon
>the dark matter fight never happened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.