[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

zyuohger episode 34

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

http://over-ti.me/releases/animal-sentai-zyuohger-34/

New additions of Zyuoh Zebra and Seal to the team!
>>
>logos have the headdresses too

absolute madman
>>
>starts off funny
>suddenly becomes intense
>dark ranger
>all that action

oh god my orgasm
>>
Wake me up when the SD is out
>>
>>14845679
>dark ranger
Pic? I haven't been following Zyuoh for awhile.
>>
>>14846014
the one in OP are the real rangers, they wore headdress to protect them from "memory stealing" Bunglay has, they were actually plotting to get rid of him from kidnapping whale (a rarity in sentai)

however turns out Bunglay was ahead of their plan, he pulled memories from one of the players he conspired with, so they got "dark rangers", basically memory copies of the zyuohgers who attacked the rangers after they split up thinking Bunglay was caught in their plans

they were all killed except for Gorilla (ends with Yamato being kidnapped... when was the last time the red gets hostaged?), and man evil Zyuoh Gorilla is nuts
>>
>>14846020

..Gokaiger?
>>
>>14846028
that was a "team save for x member gets kidnapped", being red specifically is poignant
>>
>>14846037

Damaras and Basco had Marv and were going to execute him.
>>
>>14846069
huh, I thought it was all the team besides Doc
>>
>>14846076
Marv was captured, the rest were "dead".
>>
>That brief return of evil face wrecking The World

Nifty, even if he did suffer from the fact that Bunglay's copies are a little shit.
>>
I'm glad the little versions are still getting featured.
>>
The suit actors have been great this show.
>>
Outside of Wild Tousai Dodeka King next week, this is going to be fun
>>
>>14846188
I refuse to believe Mario doesn't have a tiger head, unless it's the yellow one and not a white one.

Also I find it weird Japan keeps using the bald eagle for eagles when they have the red or brown eagle as a native.
>>
Yamato's fight scene was absolutely brutal this episode. It also reinforced my impression of most Red's being able to easily solo the rest of the team. Great episode for sure.
>>
>>14845679
>wheresthefurryconat.png
>>
Even Bunglay recognized that their plan was fucking stupid.
>>
>>14846020
The little arc in Boukenger where Chief gets dragged into the island while being inside Super Daiboken was pretty awesome.
>>
File: do you remember me.jpg (15KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
do you remember me.jpg
15KB, 480x269px
It's the little details...
>>
File: gentamad.jpg (118KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
gentamad.jpg
118KB, 853x480px
I'm glad Misao didn't get nerfed after turning good. He's still as insanely strong as before but he's so easily discouraged that he won't pull off his feats as often. Much better than a certain other sixth ranger.
>>
I noticed that only the females had a different animal head from their counterpart, I wonder if there is any reasoning behind that.
>>
Jesus fucking christ i hate this show so much.

The Bunglay plot has been going for way too long.

Yamato is broken as fuck, bitch fought 5 zyuohugers after tanking Bunglay's damage from the earlier fights and almost wins.

>next episode is gonna be a Yamato frees himself after seeing his team try and fail to rescue him and is gonna solo bunglay because he mad

only 16 more episodes, come on baby, its almost over.

Sela a cute tho.
>>
>>14848746
Eh Bunglay's copies are kinda shit though. I mean, he copies full on MoTWs and they're basically only a little more dangerous than a mook, acting as either a speedbump or distraction, and his copy of Misao in evil faceraping traumatising mode really wasn't too bad (and OG Misao is still the strongest when he can get back to that level so it's not just power creep there).
>>
>>14848746
>only 16 more episodes, come on baby, its almost over.
And then you will come and shit about next sentai because it's your life goal.
>>
>Copies don't have the hats on
>NO ONE NOTICES immediately
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>14848746
>The Bunglay plot has been going for way too long.
Kubar´s aside, its pretty much the only plot the villains have. If he´s gone then it´s back to just blood game and Kubar.

>>14846638
>It also reinforced my impression of most Red's being able to easily solo the rest of the team.
I agree the fights and the episode overall was good but red being so powerful compared to the rest is not a good thing.
>>
>>14849766
Plus it's refreshing compared to last year's arc villains, the Western Yokai and Gengetsu's son, who go "whoops, I died!" shortly after getting introduced.
>>
>>14848052
Genta was strong for most of Shinkenger as well. They just used the excuse he was working at the sushi cart instead. Which was kind of cool because you still get the main 5 without the 6th bullshit.
>>
>>14849789
Not really he styled on the core 5 in his first appearance and then basically jobbed the rest of the series only adding new mechas whenever they wanted him to do anything.

>>14849766
I think the point that the copies are weaker still stands and I mean Misao fought a Yamato clone and won so what does that mean?
>>
Animal on head retarded
>>
>>14849780
Mangetsu was more of a plot device to Ariake no Kata and Kibaoni's revival (and maybe Kasumi) than an actual character. Which is not a bad thing either.
>>
>>14846638
Yeah, I hate how red-centric this season is. I hope it's less so next year, but probably not, this is Super Sentai after all.
>>
>>14852915
More like, this is Super Sentai after kids got traumatized by Enter kicking the Go-Busters around. Seriously, if these modern kids hate to see the heroes lose so much, older stuff like GoGo V would have given them an aneurysm.
>>
>>14852915
Honestly, this season isn't all that red-centric, especially compared to the last few seasons we've gotten. At the very least, I think the focus Yamato has been getting feels fairly natural and not forced just for the sake of Redwank.
>>
>>14852947
Parents would complain about how ruthless the GoGoV are when they aren't getting their shit pushed in.

Those fuckers are pretty brutal.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.