[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ecole du Ciel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: ecole_ciel_01.jpg (42KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
ecole_ciel_01.jpg
42KB, 349x500px
What does /m/ think of Ecole du Ciel?

Will it ever finish?
>>
>>14845000
when will uploaders fix the order of chapters its pretty annoying.
>>
>>14845000
For me it's all right, although I get the feeling /m/ dosen't like it for some reason, since this is the first time I see a mention to this tile
>>
>>14845029
no its just the scans are far from caught up. same issue goes for break age. people don't go into manga that looks unlikely to finish being scanned.
>>
It has Jack Bayard in it which is always a plus
>>
I got a feeling this is going to be Iczer Densetsu the 2nd
>>
>>14845000

>Will it ever finish?

If Mikimoto finishes Macross: The First in the near future? Maybe. If not then better wait another 10 years
>>
File: 013.jpg (204KB, 750x1096px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
204KB, 750x1096px
>>14845000
Its a fun ride
A bit cliche at first with that "school days school live" arc, but when everyone hitting for space, it improve greatly.

Actually i'm currios on Kamiyu reaction if both ever met for once...
>>
>>14845000
On that note, is there any chance it'll ever get licensed again?
>>
>>14845000
It has a woman protagonist and she is neither a love interest for the REAL, MALE one or getting naked in every four pages. It's practically feminist bait for Japan.
>>
File: MSS - 008 Cygne.jpg (136KB, 714x1058px) Image search: [Google]
MSS - 008 Cygne.jpg
136KB, 714x1058px
It started nicely, had everything to be an above average Gundam UC story.

Then the author just seem to have disappeared, it skip several years, a new (superb) gundam appear out of nowhere and we get no answers for any plot point, I don't know if it will ever end and what the main driving point (fighting against those creating newtype or so).

Actually I don't have the courage to reread it again. I fear to have my heart broken.
>>
>>14846885
Very doubtful. It's not a well known title.
>>
File: 147417978956.png (248KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
147417978956.png
248KB, 500x495px
>>14845000
it's a shit, yuribait + yuribait + yuribait and moeshit + moeshit + moeshit
>>
>>14846961
Fucking kill yourself, nobody prompted you to bring that trash up. There is no feminism in japan.
>>
>>14846996
So you didn't read it. Fuck off shitposter. Go make another thread about first Gundam being bad, your other two are about to 404.
>>
>>14847011
You asked a stupid question with an obvious answer, (will it ever be finished) I provided you with said obvious answer (it won't because it does so many things wrong in the eyes of the average Japanese male reader's eyes, it particularly comes off as feminist propaganda), no need to be so triggered, woman.
>>
>>14846993
Damn. I moved over to reading the official volumes since the scans got incomprehensible after a while. Just gotta keep praying for a miracle now I guess.
>>
File: gundam ecole cards.jpg (582KB, 1600x553px) Image search: [Google]
gundam ecole cards.jpg
582KB, 1600x553px
Not so good initially, but it gets interesting once the guy she likes dies and she deserts the academy.
We can always hope it'll be finished as long as Mikimoto is alive, but don't hold your breath for it.
>>
>>14847037
You're the one trying to bring identity politics to /m/, /pol/shitter. Go destabilize another board.
>>
>>14847053
Face it unless she falls in line wiht the others she will never get a continuation, besides, it's just a woman, seeing them sidelined should make you, an (obstinately) man happy.
>>
>>14847011
>>14847053
Stop replying, you shithead. You're just giving him more opportunity to continue derailing the thread with garbage.
>>
>>14845000
Ecole du Ciel is for faggots and children under 3 years of age .
>>
>>14847070
fuck off SJW
>>
>>14847011
there is just everyone hates them. japan has hated feminists since the mid 60s
>>
>>14847078
thats not an sjw reply. thats a reply to keep people from getting banned. though mods don't ban so often unless new janitors are here.
>>
>>14847070
I am sorry, did I trigger you by not giving your shitty series that you only give a damn about because there's a girl as a protagonist in a decidedly male dominated profession of gundam piloting?
>>
>>14847095

Ghost has the worst designs possible thanks to the fan contest and it looks like Dust will be delivering the same.
>>
>>14847516
I think you want the thread two spaces over anon
>>
>>14846992
Le Cygne is top tier. HGUC never.
>>
>>14845446
>If Mikimoto finishes Macross: The First in the near future? Maybe.

That's a no then.

For context: Macross The First started in 2009 and so far has gotten up to the events of episode 8 of the original series.

So even if The First didn't cover the post-war arc and stopped at episode 27, it's going to be a while. That's not even taking into account that the Macross Zero arc is still going, which means it was up to episode 8 back in 2012 or so.
>>
>>14847638
It's doing a Macross Zero arc? Is it suppose to just be Roy flashbacking then or does it actually add anything?
>>
>>14847756

Macross Zero arc is probably the wrong name for it. It's a completely new flashback arc called "Tales of South Ataria" which is about the final remnant of the Anti-UN using Christmas 2008 as cover to stage a last ditch attack on South Ataria Island and the Macross before it launches.

Timeline wise that puts it three months after the events of Zero, and two months before the beginning of original Macross.

It just feels very Zero because of the SV-51s, A-UN destroids and VF-0s still being around. It's actually pretty cool! It's just long running since The First comes out so slowly.
>>
>>14847606
I was just going to ask if there was a model kit of this MS. what a shame
>captcha: lose
>>
>>14845000
Post-timeskip everything became ridiculously stupid (and it wasn't exactly all that smart before that either).

And heaven help us, the 80's hit the timeskip characters like a ton of bricks in their fashion and hair sense. They ruined the cute brown-blonde girl.
>>
>>14848339
It's based on the Nemo iirc, but there's so little left of that design that for the purposes of kitbashing/garage kits it doesn't help to even know that.

I've been thinking about how to do it for years.
>>
>>14846993
>>14847041
To put things in perspective, even the French version's publisher has given up on it.
>>
>>14845000
Isn't this on hiatus because the mangaka is basically doing Macross: The Origin?

If it does get completed, it'll be like Hell's Kitchen, where the mangaka put it on hiatus for more than a decade to do their other series then came back to it. Or like Shaman King. Or maybe even Negima, where the mangaka decides to just kill the series and write the sequel.
>>
>>14848025
>>14847638
Is The First a monthly? The Origin was a monthly too wasn't it? How long was that running before it started getting published by Vertical?
>>
>>14845000
It will probably finish before break blade
>>
>>14850538

>Is The First a monthly?
>The Origin was a monthly too wasn't it?

Yes to both

>How long was that running before it started getting published by Vertical?

It was initially licensed by Viz during its run on Gundam Ace, but it ended at around Volume 6 for the Japanese tankobon due to lack of sales and it didn't match the Japanese release. The 1st volume of Vertical's version came out in March 2013, almost 2 years after Origin finished its serialization on Gundam Ace (June 2001 to June 2011)
>>
>>14850538
>Is The First a monthly?

Heh. HEH!

It started out basically a bi-monthly. Now it's lucky to get a chapter every six months.
>>
>>14850634
>>14850626
Why? I know some series have authors dying of the Japanese cold and such, but what's going on with The First?

So it sounds like The Origin took 10 years to complete, even with The Origin having taken the time to flesh out Char's backstory. Shouldn't The First have reached episode 18 by now?
>>
>>14850756
Maybe Mikimoto really just has a short attention span nowadays.
>>
>>14847011
What >>14847087 said; read the book Kafka by the Shore by Haruka Murakami, there's a kind of random little episode where two strawman feminists get BTFO'd by an irrefutable supporting character. I was really shocked by how similar these two fictional Japanese feminists were to the worst feminists of America.
>>
>>14845000
You could head over to Red Shoulders or Ugly duckling and ask them is they still have copies of the script translations for vol 10 + 11
>>
>>14846992
I thought it was obvious that the Pirate survivors joined the AUEG after getting slaughtered by Fed Forces.
For the time jump its like Zoids Chaotic Century skipping years to Guardian Force.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.