[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's a good place to stream/download/torrent this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Where's a good place to stream/download/torrent this?
>>
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=540772

If you want to download any mecha in general, [EG] uploads are usually the way to go.
>>
>>14839656
Skip it op, CCA is so bad that you'll regret wasting your time on it.
>>
>>14839656
i remember it was on youtube.
>>
>>14842767
>streaming
>>
>>14842779
I don't understand the streaming hate boner. Do you have such shit bandwidth you can't stream anything? Does your autism compel you to have anything you watch downloaded on your computer? it takes less time and you probably won't have any ISP issues if you just stream it instead of torrenting it.
>>
>>14844380
There's no need to be salty, OP.
>>
>>14844380
so if you had a choice between a free fastfood burger or a free $$$ gourmet burger. ud pick the fastfood garbage.
>>
>>14845215
obligatory
>food analogy
But what makes torrenting a gourmet burger? I don't want to wait and possibly get DC'd by my ISP just to watch some some Chinese cartoons.
>>
>>14845245
god bless land of the free xD.

seriously though, I dont think isps give a shit about chinese cartoons especially old /m/ stuff or do they?

I don't live in burgerland
>>
>>14844380
You're relying on your internet i.e. liable to interruption if you're unlucky for generally lower quality.
You don't keep the thing afterwards.

>>14845245
>>14845355
I've torrented over two dozen pakistani shadow puppet plays and never gotten a warning from my ISP once.
>>
>>14842736
I say if it's under three hours, it can't be a waste of time if you're at the very least interested in the franchise. "Waste of time" only becomes an option when you're wondering whether a fifty-episode series is good or bad.

>>14842779
So regardless of whether or not streaming has any merits, let's just have a thought experiment and ask where the best place to find streams is. Like, you've been hit with a curse where you can't torrent, download, or find physical bootlegs in Chinatown. You can only stream.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.