[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be a studio that surpasses them, in how much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].gif (5KB, 300x77px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].gif
5KB, 300x77px
Will there ever be a studio that surpasses them, in how much damage they make to an entire industry?
>>
>>14837974
If you're going to shitpost, at least do it in proper English.
>>
>>14837974
No
>>
>>14837984
>t. beaner
>>
>waaah I hate evangelion, it's too popular and I like "niche" stuff like Ideon!

Your tastes are as pleb as the evafag's tastes, OP, don't even try to tell me otherwise.
>>
>>14837974
Yes, Sunrise by sheer number of shit it puts out
>>
Is there anything left?

I mean, between Khara and Trigger, who gives a shit anymore?
>>
Trigger, KyoAni.
>>
Can I get a feel for a non-mecha GAINAX title? "His and Her Circumstances" man. I'm almost in tears here.
>>
File: 1476511407509.png (341KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
1476511407509.png
341KB, 1200x812px
>>14838347
Not OP, but Gainax has one of the most cancerous fanbases of all time. People think everything they make is gold. That, and the moe blob effect they have had on the industry.
>>
>>14837974
Ever since they ruined Christmas back in, what... 2012? Ever since then, my love-hate relationship with Gainax has settled firmly into "hate".
>>
File: Hanna-Barbera.jpg (442KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hanna-Barbera.jpg
442KB, 500x350px
>>14837974
Shitty animation didn't even exist before these fiends.
>>
>>14837974
Legit non trolling answer? I think the actual damage to mecha shows has been the shows that replaced mecha shows, and more popular with little boys than mecha.

So it's mostly Sunrise and Toei, with all their Fighting Card Game shows that are more popular than mecha now. Given that these are the studios that created entire mecha sub-genres, I'd argue it's the studios just following the money.
>>
>>14838006
Sup Pablo.
>>
Kyoani already has.
>>
>>14839419
This
>>
>>14839419
>>14840488

Shaft and JC Staff as well, way too much wish fulfillment trash coming out of those guys.
>>
>>14838347
>Ideon
>Niche
/a/ please.
>>
>>14840665

I have literally never seen Ideon mentioned, much less discussed, on the internet outside of /m/ without making a google search.
>>
>>14839469
Name ONE fanbase that isn't cancerous. I challenge you.
Also Gainax is divided into era, a fan of TTGL-era Gainax fan isn't the same as a Honneamise fan or an Otaku no Video fan. You're just an ifnorant meme spouter that hates Gainax because they made some popular stuff you don't like. Guess what? Your favorite anime also has shitty fanboys, e.g.: (You).

>>14840665

Hence why I put it between quotes, genius. Of course Ideon is not niche, and Anno has cited it as once of his influences for Evangelion (not nearly as big of an influence as stuff like Childhood's End or Ultraman were, though). But yeah, some kiddies here who just discovered the whole /m/ culture actually do think Ideon is something obscure that Evangelion fans don't know about. I hate having to explain sarcasm.
>>
>>14837974
KyoAnus
>>
>>14837974
On the surface level it's gainax, but if we wanna ask who is to blame for problems like the current status of otaku culture, idol anime becoming mass produced,
and the focus on pushing merchandise over creating an entertaining series then Sunrise is the guilty party.

They're my favorite studio too, but everyone's committed sins
>>
>>14841633
Sunrise is at least staying true to its roots, every other studio is turning to moeshit and LN cancer.
>>
>>14841657

sunrisefags sure are delusional.
>>
>>14840705
Thats doesn't mean shit dude. Most of the shit I like, beyond anime even, isnt something youd stumble upon people discussing at random. People only care about whats popular already. Its a self perpetuating enclosed box.
>>
The Bakemonogatari fanbase basically destroyed discussion on /a/.
>>
>>14837974
I'd take another GAINAX worth of industry damage if we got another Wings of Honneamise out of the deal.
>>
File: Aoki_Uru_announcement_TAF.jpg (41KB, 335x450px) Image search: [Google]
Aoki_Uru_announcement_TAF.jpg
41KB, 335x450px
>>14841992

I'm still hopeful.
>>
>>14842124

Oh god, the feels
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.