[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mineva, did I ever tell you about uncle Garma? I purposely fed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: images-150.jpg (15KB, 445x330px) Image search: [Google]
images-150.jpg
15KB, 445x330px
Mineva, did I ever tell you about uncle Garma? I purposely fed him false information so Whitebase would shoot him down. I had quite the chuckle while he and his crew burned in that fiery explosion. He was a good friend.
>>
Didn't Garma tell the crew to abandon ship before trying to ram the White Base?
>>
>>14832111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVHphYIQ2E
>>
>>14832111
It's to bad Char's personal vendetta had to include Garma. Of all the Zabis, while the most naive, could have been the bridge for better relations between Earth and Space given his military campaign on Earth and his relationship with the daughter of the New Yark Mayor.

Gihren: Detached and overly pragmatic sociopath who's ambition led to his own demise. Never actually entered into any battles outside of A.Boa.Qu.
Kycillia: Petty and monstrous psychopath. The brainchild for almost every major terror plot and weapon used by Zeon. Ex: Astaroth bioweapon, endorsed M'quve as the commander of Odessa, outright let Ramba Ral's unit die to preserve the Doms for the Black Tri-Stars.
Dozle: A patriot of Zeon who while not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed or even the most politically savvy, was a beloved military leader and was seen as a hero by many of his own men. Unlike Gihren, he would have rather ended the war as soon as possible by just focusing on Jaburo.
Garma: While the weakest leader of the Zabi dynasty, he had plenty of charisma and was generally well liked by both the weapon on Earth and the Zeon homeland. Of all the Zabi's, he had no inclusion in the Side 1, 2 or 4 gassing plot, along with choosing to engage in more convential warfare instead of political ploys like in Africa. (I.e: the whole Desert Rommel being ordered to turn to local Islamic African population against the Federation by convincing the tribes that paradise lays in space.)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL9bGbkiyKw
>>
>>14832244
Okay, now i want a AU sidestroy were Garma lived and becomes the leader of the republic of Zeon.
>>
File: new life garma.png (397KB, 912x520px) Image search: [Google]
new life garma.png
397KB, 912x520px
>>14832535
Play Gihren's Greed. He even grows a badboy ponytail and massproduces the big zam
>>
>>14832244
>could have been the bridge for better relations between Earth and Space
I think CCA makes it abundantly clear Char never gives a shit about any of that.
>>
>>14832186
There was no time for that, they got ambushed and sunk in < 2 minutes.
>>
>>14832756
>badboy ponytail

Is...Is this an oxymoron?
>>
>>14832786
not if Steven Seagal has anything to say about it
>>
>>14832791
Seagal is already playing villains.
>>
>>14832244
Chances are he would've died with Degwin when Ghiren blew up the peace negotiations.
>>
Would be a much better joke if it was about Origin. The whole point of this star wars joke is retcons after all
>>
>>14832786
Geralt from the Witcher, Hayden Christensen between takes for episode 3 (some yummy shit right there), Gato, etc
>>
>>14832535
Many moons ago there was an epic thread called Zeon Quest..
>>
File: FightingSucks.png (709KB, 1022x759px) Image search: [Google]
FightingSucks.png
709KB, 1022x759px
>>14832756
the hero we deserved
>>
>>14832774
During Zeta Char had showed genuine intrest in trying to make a relationship between space and the Federation work, the only issue was that final battle for Gryps 2 finally broke him and led to his downfall into the psychopath we saw in CCA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQMz7YHPIiI
>>
>>14833197
Was he literally insane in unicorn?

He almost implied he wasn't Char a few times.

But lalas ghost wouldn't talk to a fake Char
>>
>>14833240
>Someone still think Full Frontal is Char
>>
>>14833240
He's a clone who's possessed by Char ghost.

And no, Full Frontal is Char at his most reasonable with his economic war plan.
>>
>>14832244
>While the weakest leader of the Zabi dynasty, he had plenty of charisma and was generally well liked by both the weapon on Earth and the Zeon homeland. Of all the Zabi's, he had no inclusion in the Side 1, 2 or 4 gassing plot
AGAIN with this shit.

The only gassing plot involved Iffish of Side 2 for the colony drop. Everything else was blown to shit by Musais.

There's no reason to have a gassing if you don't need the colony intact.

And the Loum Arc has Garma participate in hunting down a colony's population off-panel after Char leads an attack on the space port, so he's not exactly squeaky clean, either.
>>
File: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>14832836
>quests
>good

If ever there was a time for this image...
>>
File: 018.jpg (334KB, 1200x1768px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
334KB, 1200x1768px
>>14833398
>And the Loum Arc has Garma participate in hunting down a colony's population off-panel after Char leads an attack on the space port, so he's not exactly squeaky clean, either.

This is in the Origin verse, so it can be used as point in argument or tossed aside as not canon.

Also, in Gundam Origins, Garma personality is extrapolated, all over the top, like alot of the other characters.
>>
File: 1286555287765.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1286555287765.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>14833404
I assume you never read Zeon Quest, then.
>>
>>14833404
Zeek Quest was alright for it's time.
Mostly because Apologised named the PC after Lister from Red Dwarf.
>>
>>14832111
And that's why Haman got custody of Mineva instead. Well, that and Char's rampant ephebophilia.
>>
File: n2XZ3Lh.jpg (317KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
n2XZ3Lh.jpg
317KB, 1280x720px
>>14832535
I'm gonna make him give back our past.
>>
It's treason, then?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.