[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rigs Mechanized Combat League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: greenRig.jpg (109KB, 778x466px) Image search: [Google]
greenRig.jpg
109KB, 778x466px
Rigs launches today!

>wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIGS:_Mechanized_Combat_League

Rigs is a mecha combat game for Playstation VR. It features a G-gundam-esque world where future mecha combat takes the shape of international entertainment tournaments. The mecha are small (seems to be between an AT and an Aura Battler).

There are 24 models of "rigs", coming in four different 'classes' or styles:
>Hunter: The fast and small Rig with the ability to pass through low gaps.
>Mirage: The tall and agile Rig with the ability to perform a double jump.
>Tempest: The rotor-equipped Rig with the ability to perform a vertical take-off and glide through the air.
>Sentinel: The heavyweight Rig with the ability to perform a slam by charging a jump, creating a shockwave that disorients opponents upon landing.

Trailer came out last year, and just now has it been officially released
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7qC8xdxrkg

So, thoughts?
Are you going to purchase / play it?
>>
>>14831357
>exposed, unprotected pilot

This kills the idea for me.
>>
>>14831357
Fuck off shill
>>
File: 1476253512722.jpg (32KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1476253512722.jpg
32KB, 440x660px
>VR
Nigga, no. I'd still have a controller in my hands.

Now, if it were a full enclosed cockpit, then hell yeah, I'd be all for it.
>14831455
>someone brings up a new mecha game on the mecha board
>must be a shill
>>
>>14831469
And I fucked up the quote. Brilliant.
>>
>>14831469
>>14831473
Your shilling is getting too obvious
>>
I don't like the mecha and I've no interest in VR but the game could be fun.
>>
>>14831357
is more clasic igpx than g gundam
>>
File: 53d69c8dc7ade290ae4abb1649aeb77b.jpg (572KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
53d69c8dc7ade290ae4abb1649aeb77b.jpg
572KB, 1280x720px
>>14831413
same. if they went more the blacklight look for the mech id be ok with it.
>>
>>14831701
>Blacklight look

Even worse. The mechs are embarassingly slow.
>>
>>14831792
i meant aesthetically. also they werent all that slow past patches way after user base mostly left. they can turn now. besides they were the same speed as most mechs in mechwarrior which isn't great but could be worse.
>>
>>14831413
Especially when the trailer's opening scene has a couple of the flight types firing mini missiles at each other.

How would the pilot survive a hit from that?

Considering that the premise is sports entertainment, how on earth could anybody allow this to be a deathmatch? Realistically, like most sports, this would be legislated as fuck with safety regulations pouring out everywhere and safe, shielded pilots and rubber bullets.
>>
> Bad trailer
> Bad music
> Exposed Pilots
> Dumb narrative
> Sony

Looks like shit, I'll pass.

Wake me up when they make a fucking G Gundam VR game where you have to perform kung-fu to a sick soundtrack.
>>
>>14831701
Kind of like a madox, I like it. Did the game ever get a single player mode?
>>
>>14831867
Eh, I dunno. MechWarrior mechs makes are on the clunkier side, yes, but they're way faster and more agile than the Blacklight suits which seem to slowly waddle most of the time, and only achieve moderate speed when they boost.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.