[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Optimism/enjoyment thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 25

File: 1403130759215.jpg (190KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1403130759215.jpg
190KB, 600x800px
Talk about shit you've enjoyed recently and why you've enjoyed it.

I feel like there's more hate and casual dismissal of fucking every recent /m/ show around here. And it's just the animefags too. The Shin Godzilla guys haven't even SEEN their movie yet, but they're having more fun.

Even all the old shows are getting more hate than I remember.

Prove we arent just jaded old men.
>>
You can't even start a discussion thread around here anymore without asking "WHY DO PEOPLE HATE THIS???" or "WHEN DOES IT GET GOOD?!?!".

/m/ is absolutely full of jaded old men.
>>
Mazinger Z was great
Giant Gorg was great
Birth was great
I've most always legit enjoyed the /m/ stuff I watched some way or another.
>>
File: happy Turn A.gif (792KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy Turn A.gif
792KB, 480x360px
>>14826248
I'm gonna order G-reco BDs and SD Gundam 3G and that feels very good.
>>
>>14826248
I sat down and marathoned Gundam IBO a few days ago, and I really enjoyed it. The pacing works much, much better that way, although I can see why people were annoyed watching it weekly.
>>
Kuromukuro was excellent.
>>
I really liked Cross-Ange's "folk songs" and how they tied them together. Made an otherwise mediocre show watchable and enjoyable.
>>
Even though it stumbled a bit in the second half, I really liked Macross Delta.
>>
File: nellybrain.jpg (58KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
nellybrain.jpg
58KB, 704x480px
I went into Brain Powerd thinking it was gonna be kinda jank but it was actually delightful.

Nagano is a toptier designer and Jonathan Glenn is the most absolute madman of all time
>>
>>14826248

Recently I embarked on an autistic journey to watch every OVA released from 83-95 ( barring recaps and stuff I need to watch a series to understand for, or if there are just no subs, always am checking back to find them though).

Good /m/ stuff that I've been watching in the last little while.

Cowboy Bebop: Them ship designs, and the characters sneak up on you. Not quite done yet, but I am really enjoying the ride.

Space Patrol Luluco: JUSTICE!, hilarious and adorable, watched it with a friend, my roomate, and his girlfriend and we got hooked fast. Not quite /m/, but spacesuits that transform into guns and spaceship battles are enough to warrant a mention imo.

New Dominion Tank Police: Not nearly at the level of the first OVA, but Leona, Al, and some pretty good action, carried the show. I liked the conspiracy element, kept it feeling legitimately Shirow-esq.

Dallos: I really liked the mechanical design, Dallos itself was about as epic as the Ideon, albeit in a different way. Great main theme. The plot was interesting, not the greatest execution but not bad at all.

Birth: A visual masterpeice, seriously, go watch this now. Who ever did those story boards and conceived of animating it in such a kinematic way was a genius.

Area 88: Endless /m/anly emotions, a tight plot, well conceived characters, great dog fights.

Megazone 23 episode one: I had seen this one before and it is one of my favorites. It makes me nostalgic for an era I never even lived in, it looks and sounds great, has a really well done plot, the character design is tasty. Eve is best waifu. Very cool mecha.

Genmu Senki Leda: An audio-visual masterpiece even if the story and characters had nothing put into them.This thing is pure 80s aesthetic and feels incredible because of it. The mecha designs are incredibly unique and the choreography in the action scenes( which is most of the OVA) is fantastic.
>>
>>14826456
>Space Patrol Luluco
>released from 83-95

Cool summaries though anon.
>>
>>14826464

Bebop is more recent as well. I'm not ONLY watching every OVA released from 83-95. I just mentioned that since it seemed relevant to the theme of "optimistic viewing".

Thanks.
>>
Macross Delta was fun even if the pacing was a bit sluggish during the 2nd half.
>>
Watching SEED Destiny. I like how it makes an effort to make the robots look cool, like Shinn doing the sword pose and gattai sequences.
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Macross Delta's first episode is absolutely fantastic.

The chorus
The fight
Hayate pull that Immelman dance while Giri Giri Ai blazing in the background.

Absolutely fantastic 10/10
>>
>>14826248
Finished rewatching Gundam 00. Still holds up after all these years, enjoyed all of it equally.
>>
Its just one dedicated troll
Hes even implied hes only here to troll. Nigga doesnt even like mecha. I doubt hes the original spic because hes taken up the mantle without understanding the origin of it
>>
>>14826548
If I could have one thing for christmas it would be people shutting the fuck up about this mysterious spic that everybody complains about constantly but never actually materializes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Finished Baldr Heart for the first time a few days ago. It's the only game of the series that I've played so far and it was lots of fun. There's so much more weapons and combos left to unlock so the other 3 (?) routes should also be great gameplay wise. I read something about Mao's route being available only if I've played for 20 hours and I'm on hard difficulty.
>>
Time Bokan 24's first two eps are the most fun I've had watching an /m/ series's first two eps in a long, long while.
>>
>>14826569
Link me your twitter account or you will die
>>
I've been watching Amazonz and enjoying it, and I made a start on rewatching Outlaw Star. I bought the DVDs a few months back, but it's getting a deluxe bluray release in the UK and I'm kinda tempted to double-dip. Anything for that sweet amazon catgirl.
>>
I've been watching DaiGuard and god damn this show is so fucking fun. I can see why out of every show I've seen on /m/ the one series I've never seen anyone dislike is Daiguard.
>>
>>14826946
Oh yeah, it's practically universally recommended
>>
>>14826408
While I'm not sure I would call it excellent, I would call it good, and I had a ton of fun, and want more of it.
>>
I started watching Victory expecting to hate it and I'm actually thoroughly enjoying it. The fight choreography is great and I just really like how insane some aspects of the show are. Characters are dying constantly and you have things like the Newtype jesus queen who can heal people and fucking motorcycles in space. I've heard the ending is where the show goes really off the rails so I'm looking forward to that. Plus I actually think Uso is a pretty good protagonist.
>>
>>14826248

I am having real trouble thinking of a /m/ show I watched recently that didn't disappoint me. And that really saddens me.

I can think of a lot of recent shows that had great beginnings, but they always completely shat the bed by the end.

I... I think the last mecha anime I watched where the quality didn't drop off for me by the end was Gargantia. I shouldn't have to reach that far back to find a show that can write above a high school level of understanding how plot construction works.

Maybe there are good /m/ shows that I just happen to miss. I don't watch everything, I don't have the time. But a lot of what I did make time for in recent years turned out to not be any good.
>>
>>14827016
I'm also enjoying Victory, they barely just went to space though. Fucking hell, how come like half the Shrike Team is dead? They were cool. Also, how good is that ost? By the end it might be my favorite gundam ost.
>>
File: 1450623818342.png (129KB, 360x406px) Image search: [Google]
1450623818342.png
129KB, 360x406px
I'm thinking about going through all of Bubuki Buraki to catch up to Season 2.

I've only seen the first episode but I actually really like the CG style. Seems like Saturday Morning kids fare but the good kind.
>>
File: Jeeg.jpg (305KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
Jeeg.jpg
305KB, 1344x756px
Koutetsushin Jeeg was fun. I liked how it was a sequel to the manga rather than a remake and the part with both Jeegs fighting together was hype af.
>>
Are you boys watching your shows and reading your manga?

Don't forget about all the different forms of literature out there, too.

There's so much content in this genre, try to explore as much as you can.
>>
File: getter robo arc.jpg (14KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
getter robo arc.jpg
14KB, 263x191px
I'm a mecha newfag, and recently read all of the main Getter Robo manga.

Why does Arc look like a Getter Devilman?
>>
File: getter robo arc.jpg (142KB, 726x528px) Image search: [Google]
getter robo arc.jpg
142KB, 726x528px
>>14827947
zoom and enhance
>>
>>14827947
>Why does Arc look like a Getter Devilman?
This may come as a surprise to you and many, it's a pretty highly kept secret, but Ken ishikawa was a BIG fan of Go Nagai.

For real tho the theme was how every iteration of Getter looked more and more like a demon to play to the dubious nature of Getter rays.

I always liked the mouth on Arc because as they were fighting highly armored and bug based enemies the mouth served as a cool way to rip off armor and fire a Getter beam point blank inside the hole.
>>
I watched Escaflowne, series plus movie.
It was pretty good. Some extremely nice animation in the movie.
Now I've started on Aquarion.
>>
>>14826248
>Talk about shit you've enjoyed recently and why you've enjoyed it.
Kamen Rider Ghost and I don't know why.... And that's it. I wanted to like Revolutio Concrete, but the insipid amounts of talking are unbelievable
>>
File: 4greatjustice.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
4greatjustice.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
>>14827976
>Now I've started on Aquarion.
Watch to the very end, it is worth it. Just don't ship.
>>
File: 57372282_p5.jpg (232KB, 724x713px) Image search: [Google]
57372282_p5.jpg
232KB, 724x713px
>>14826505
Fully agreed. I still need to watch the last four episodes.
>>
File: 1462909240446.png (622KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462909240446.png
622KB, 1280x720px
Kamen Rider Drive's Chase solo film. I haven't seen many toku movies, but this was my favorite. Limited cheese, tight script, good comic relief, solid action, serious feels, and friggin Terui out of nowhere?!

Also thank you OP for this thread. It's a bit normalfaggy but at least we have some standards.
>>
>>14826569
First time playing VN with forced route order? The routes are locked in order in that once you finish one route you get new choice to lead to next route. Theres is no other locks to routes.
>>
>>14828191
>It's a bit normalfaggy
Liking things and not bitching is considering "reee normies" now apparently. I suppose that's the "if you aren't constantly complaining and people actually agree with each other, it's a hugbox!" mentality to justify unrelenting negativity for the sake of negativity.
>>
>>14826408
I agree. I had it on hold after [gg] dropped it, but I marathoned the rest of the series a few days ago and I loved it. Legit cried toward the end. Really want a 2nd season to see the fight between the Efidolg and the alliance against them, joined by adult Yukine & Co.

PA Works has never done a 2nd season or sequel to any of their shows before, BUT they seem to be doing a Uchouten Kazoku S2 so we might get a Kuromukuro S2 in 3 or 4 years.
>>
I just finished watching G Gundam and I'm like halfway through Turn A now and I'm having a blast

I tried watching 0079 a while ago and got bored to tears, and I watched half of 00 and fucking hated it, so I thought I didn't like Gundam, but I guess I was just watching the wrong series, because G and Turn A are becoming two of my favorite pieces of media
>>
The fact that you even need a thread for this means /m/ is on the decline in terms of discussion and just filled with contrarian shitposters and retards taking the bait.
>>
>>14830581
Not really.
To be quite frank with you until this thread I was enjoying myself on /m/ without any shitposting like I always had. One trick is to talk about things that require you to have watched them for you to be able to discuss them.
>>
>>14830553

You're in bad luck. G and Turn A are the most "different' series" and the fanbase initially hated them due to not being "muh war drama with reluctant teen and newtype grill"

Tomino loves both though.
>>
>>14830553
>I tried watching 0079 a while ago and got bored to tears
someone finally understands me. I have tried to watch 0079 so many times it hurts and everytime i just cant do it. I have gotten 20 episodes in at most but i usually stop after 7 or so
>>
>>14831271

I'm like that with OG Macross. I love the ideas behind it but I just can't get into the show.
>>
File: unicorn.jpg (115KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
unicorn.jpg
115KB, 850x478px
>>14826248
Gundam Newfag. Figured I'd give Unicorn a shot because of the OST that I had been listening to since 2010.

I am hooked.
>>
I thought Wing was boring shit but after the Alliance Leaders got slaughtered it's becoming much more entertaining. Heero and Duo as High School Bros is more fun than it should be.
>>
>>14831282
I like both, but I always like SDF Macross better than 0079. Just for the characters/dialogue and certain aspects of the narrative.

I can see people not liking either though, especially modern viewers.
>>
I finished Mospeada yesterday and enjoyed it way more than expected to. I really loved the family vibe all the characters had.
>>
File: 1467337999956.jpg (31KB, 449x449px) Image search: [Google]
1467337999956.jpg
31KB, 449x449px
>>14831631
you REALLY should have watched some early UC first
>>
Earlier this week I finished RIGHT TETSUJIN, which was great. It really nailed its tone, and the mysteries in the last plot arc were handled quite well, even if the conclusion was fairly predictable.

More recently, I started Zegapain, which is actually really interesting so far. The animation isn't exactly top-notch, but I'm excited to see how the show resolves some of the questions it's presented so far.
>>
>>14831764
IDK Unicorn is one of those things that you don't need context to jump into, they pretty much hand all the context you need to you in the movie. I haven't even watched ZZ or CCA yet and it made perfect sense to me.
>>
Watched Dai-Gaurd recently. It's a good show.
>>
File: do you remember.jpg (437KB, 765x1200px) Image search: [Google]
do you remember.jpg
437KB, 765x1200px
>>14831733
My Mars Base Comrade!

>>14826946
>>14826991
>>14831822
My salaryman friends!

I like this thread. This is a good place. You guys are good people.
>>
>>14831764
>>14831805
I'd watched a ton of UC beforehand and DID NOT care for much of Unicron.

When the tv show was airing, I used my friend who'd only seen Wing as a guinea pig, and told him to watch it.
He adores it, even if he found the recaps annoying. He didn't get many of the references, and would ask me questions about some of them, but he's now hooked on Gendoom and has been working his way through it.

The show gives you all the exposition you need, and plenty of trivia in casual conversations.
>>
File: unicron.jpg (203KB, 1600x991px) Image search: [Google]
unicron.jpg
203KB, 1600x991px
>>14832227
>DID NOT care for much of Unicron.

You fool
>>
>>14826248
I've been watching Gundam shows for the first time since like 2000-2003 when a fuckton of those shows ran on Toonami. I finished 0079 and Unicorn recently and initially moved on to Turn A, but didn't really care for that show and decided to watch Zeta instead. It's really good so far. Also, why can you replace the OP of any old anime with some upbeat pop rock song from the 80s and make it fit?

http://vmashup.com/46CEBTyd
>>
>>14831799
Zegapain is fantastic, it's one of my favourite sci-fi shows. The mecha action remains pretty whatever but it improves a little as it goes.
>>
>>14831764
I know what you mean, but I'm used to anime looking kinda clunky/feeling shitty.

So when I started watching Unicorn I was blown away by the quality of the animation, and couldn't stop. I plan to go back and watch more of the early UC.
>>
Guys I need help. I'm trying to get into Kamen Rider since I'll be moving into collecting SHFs. What would be a good series to try first?
>>
>>14832807
I'm not much of a well versed expert in Karate Bugmen but I enjoyed watching Fourze and more recently Drive.
Both are rather light hearted and fun with some intermingled drama.
>>
File: 1473053096919.jpg (29KB, 702x452px) Image search: [Google]
1473053096919.jpg
29KB, 702x452px
>>14832807
Not a series but the movie Kamen Rider ZO sums up a basic Rider plot pretty well in 48 minutes.
>>
>>14832807
ZO
it's a well-executed bugman story that gets its point across very efficiently
it's necessarily _best_ at anything but it's a great intro to "guy becomes bug guy and beats up monsters"
>>
/m/en, maybe it is possible that you help me to remember the name of the old mecha OVA series, because I want a bit of nostalgia.

The story was about the death of armored squad from the virus that destroyed humanity, and the salvation of the human race lies in the hands of some long-haired girl with hack powers which works on government. Also, there was monsters who can join together in a big organism, crazy scientist, a sympathetic female colleague of this scientist, unexpected infestation of the entire main hero squad, someone of newcomers was killed in the first episode for sure, and also there was a girl from the squad that main hero didn't notice at all. Also, happy ending.
>>
>>14833368

I don't know. But I do want to watch this.
>>
>>14826248
I saw IBO and I liked it so much I want the Graze Ein now.
>>
File: 1387168384187.png (285KB, 638x328px) Image search: [Google]
1387168384187.png
285KB, 638x328px
When I was younger, I would conform to what the popular hate band wagons were. however, i realized i wasn't having much fun hating on others for just liking something different. now i try to find something i like about a show and focus on that immensely to get myself through a show i don't like if I am with friends. if I encounter others that talk about things I don't like in general, i try to find some aspect I did like for the conversation and then give them more mecha/conversation related items to check out.

for example;
I don't like Aldnoah Zero in general

but i do like the scene where that Martian Knight got blindsided by a shipping container. another scene i like the shower scene where the princess gets choke out, the spaceship loses its connection, and powers down. instantly.
>>
I enjoyed Orguss. It didn't blow me away, but the characters were fun.
>>
>>14838713
oooooooo gypsyyy
>>
I've finished Ginga Senpuu Braiger which was good except for super robot fighting scenes (well it's dated, and wasn't animated by Sunrise or those guys who did Macross) Music and character interactions amends for that though. When Jinraiger is going to be aired? I guess noone will ever sub Baxinger or Sasuraiger, so there is no point for me to watch them.
>>
>>14826248

I just watched Cosmo Police Justy.
Not quite a classic, but it had a really great unsettling vibe to it. I loved the space psychics and their crazy sound/light effects. Good battle choreography. Seems like if this was a 3 or 4 episode OVA it could have been really great.
>>
File: V1.jpg (524KB, 1921x1191px) Image search: [Google]
V1.jpg
524KB, 1921x1191px
I just spent an hour rewriting the stilted translation of the lyrics to Valvrave's first opening, Preserved Roses, because it dawned on me that whatever gg farted out didn't really make much sense, and unfortunately gg are the only subs anyone ever cares to use for Valvrave because

>hurr durr it's Valvrave!

It was a lot of fun comparing with an existing translation that was completely different from the karaoke bullshit, while also looking at how the written moonrunes absolutely confound a machine translator because surprise the lyrics actually carry something of a nuanced meaning. Plus I kinda have a soft spot for poetic prose.

And I dunno if I ended up going a tad overboard in rewriting it but the result finally gives some meaning to what the titular preserved rose might've been: the Valvrave itself.

>Sealed within the fleeting dream, this flower becomes one with legend.
>With hearts torn by this world's deceit, to those imprisoned by life's tragedy.
>A dedication to your existence: the Preserved Rose
>>
>>14843759
That's actually pretty cool. I didn't hate Valvrave nearly as much as most so I respect that.
>>
After over 3 years I could finally get to play SRW UX and it turned out to be really fun and one of the better Super Robot Wars titles I played. Not THE best, but definitely in top 5, maybe 3.

Makes the wait and having everything about it spoiled to shit for you worth it.
>>
Really liked the first episodes of Greco.
Don't know why people hate it this much.
>>
Aldonoah Zero is up there with my list of "Waste of Time" shows such as Karin, Freezing, and Vampire Knight

But I will say that I really liked Slaine as a character and I'm kind of mad he got shafted in the ending
>>
>>14839600
where are you going? when are you coming home?
>>
File: DDHF.jpg (784KB, 1280x1802px) Image search: [Google]
DDHF.jpg
784KB, 1280x1802px
>>14826248

I just started on Uncle Go's "Dream Dimensional Hunter Fandora" OVA. So far it has been enjoyable. Though I hope that the next two episodes are bit more gory and lewd than this one. I feel like they were playing it too safe given that it was an OVA and Go Nagai is best when unrestrained.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-17-17h34m48s787.png (282KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-17-17h34m48s787.png
282KB, 640x480px
>watching Goldran, episode 17
>Walter brings out fucking Lau Chan from Virtua Fighter

Holy fuck I love this show.
>>
File: 1474311290691.jpg (80KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474311290691.jpg
80KB, 717x1080px
>>
>>14826456
>Who ever did those story boards and conceived of animating it in such a kinematic way was a genius.
That's Yoshinori Kanada for you. Genius is definitely the right thing to call him.

Also you my nigga for liking Dallos, I thought it had a really cool feel.
>>
>>14826248
>Prove we arent just jaded old men.
I can't
And if I could it would just be to point out all the young pricks here who denigrate our hobbies even more than we do ourselves.

And all that would accomplish is say "we might be horrible people but look at THOSE fuckers!"
And that's is just not helping matters at all.
>>
>>14851757
I don't want to admit how long it took me to realize she's holding a helmet, not her pregnant belly.
>>
>>14826946
I finished DaiGuard a few days ago. What an excellent show and such a fun ride. Only gripes I had was Obuki being unreasonably stupid took up a bit too many episodes and I would have liked to see at least one of the romances have a more concrete ending.
>>
>>14826505
I thought the first half was great, and I enjoyed the show. Sure it dropped the ball after the first half but it still had some enjoyable moments and some good music.
>>
Last fall I decided to watch IBO as it was airing I really hated it, but there were a few really brutal moments in it that ended up making me finish the season. It was not worth it.

Then I watched G Reco expecting a kids anime or something. I really loved it, the world felt pretty deep and fleshed out, and while sometimes it felt like things were going a little fast, I still felt like I understood enough to appreciate it. Too bad Bellri didn't end up with Nug though, she seemed very nice. Still holding out hope for an MG G-self.

Then I watched the Unicorn OVA, it was really cool. You really don't need a deep understanding of UC to appreciate it though. If anything, it made me more curious about the UC world. Banshee 02 is the coolest and Ridhe is the worst. Fuck Norn.

Then I watched 0079, it was really cool! I loved pretty much all of it. Especially the dated animation, it reminded me of watching all of HnK in highschool. Very well done world building as well. Awesome OP. Char's Gelgoog does nothing but job. Anyone know which is better between the PG or 3.0 RX-78 2?

I've also watched Build Fighters. Season 1 was amazing! I kind of want to watch it again, I really love watching those sort of afternoon shonen types of shows. Try was not as good but I think it gets a bad rap around here. The characters just weren't as interesting and the 3v3 battles really made the show pretty monotonous, I think if it was structured more like the Dark Tournament arc from Yu Yu Hakusho it would've improved Try greatly. Assuming of course that each member of the opposing team had a different mech. The Golion team could stay and have that be the one 3 on 3 battle.

Now I'm watching Zeta, Cross Ange, Team Medical Dragon, Keijo, and Hibike Euphonium.
I think I should probably start Zeta over or finish the others before getting back into it. So I guess I'll put that on the backburner with Gundam X and Valvrave. Zeta is alright, but I'm not feeling it too much right now.
>>
>>14853580
If you're anything like me Zeta won't really get going until about episode 20 or so, and once I hit the second OP that's when it jumped from "okay" to "great"
>>
>>14854021
I hate the second OP compared to the first. That's actually where I am now, I've just been watching so sporadically that I'm not entirely sure whats going on. Zeta is pretty slow so far(episode 25). That's why I'm thinking of starting over.
>>
I'm enjoying IBO and looking forward to the new episodes each week. It's been a while since a show has made me impatient for th next episode like that. I'm also slowly but surely going through Armored Trooper VOTOMS (ep 34 now) and VERY slowly working toward 100% on Gundam Assault Survive. The only two parts I have left to buy are the Black Hole Engine and the N-Jammer Canceller (both over 50 million monies each) and I broke 10 million the other day. Gonna take a while, but I still love that game. It's my go-to entertainment whenever I have to stand in line and wait for anything.
Also on ep 3 of Mellowlink, but I get the feeling I should finish VOTOMS before proceeding since it seems to be following the same string of locations.
And I recently rewatched Gunbuster and watched Diebuster for the first time. Both were good, but Diebuster was very, very different from what I expected. Not bad or anything, just completely different in tone. This, of course, is just because Gunbuster was a reflection of all the most popular themes/shows/styles from when it was made and Diebuster is a reflection of the most popular themes/shows/styles from when it was made. A nice fun ride even if it was almost wholly unlike Gunbuster.

Oh, and not really /m/ related, but I've been showing a co-worker a bunch of clips from Dragonball Z Abridged recently and that shit is hilarious.
>>
I just started getting into mecha. I'm currently 24 episodes into 0079. I have to say it has a certain charm to it that I've never felt with an anime before. It feels more like a classic western cartoon. Only pessimistic thing I have to say is I hope the sequel series don't turn out to be glorified merchandise advertisements, because it definitely has that potential to go that way.
>>
I just started Buddy Complex and it's been quite enjoyable. When does the butthurt begin? I'm real excited for it.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.