[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun x Sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Gun_X_Sword.jpg (201KB, 750x503px) Image search: [Google]
Gun_X_Sword.jpg
201KB, 750x503px
Does /m/ enjoy this series?

How did the man with claw manage to gain followers with his warped ideals?

Who is the best girl and why is it Priscilla?
>>
File: carmen 99.jpg (90KB, 1200x1028px) Image search: [Google]
carmen 99.jpg
90KB, 1200x1028px
>>14826246

Charisma is a helluva drug

And I prefer Carmen. But I respect you.
>>
>>14826289
Good taste
>>
If you lived in a fucked up prison planet turned amoral wild west parody and a guy turned up and said "I've got a plan for actual peace" you'd probably at least lend him an ear for a bit
At least until his plan turns out to be putting his old man bits in everybody
>>
We need a spin-off with Eldora team when they were young.

>>14826289

That abrupt confession at the end is a winner.
>>
I liked Wendy.
>>
He probably amassed his followers over years, it's unlikely everyone he tried to bring into the fold agreed.
Best Girl is El Dora Soul.
>>
>>14826348
We really don't. The whole joke is that they were the most generic super robot team, except the part where they were space mexicans. It'd very probably just end up really boring.
>>
FUCK YES ELDORA V
>>
>>14826527
No the joke is they are every Gattai series combined. I wonder if it was intentional that they then made them Mexican as Gattai shows are probably the most well received Mecha shows in latam.
>>
File: wendymissingscene.jpg (198KB, 800x948px) Image search: [Google]
wendymissingscene.jpg
198KB, 800x948px
I enjoyed wendy
>>
File: Kaiji.jpg (187KB, 850x637px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiji.jpg
187KB, 850x637px
>>
>>14826845
I love how this guy became exponentially more awesome in the SRW game by going around and saving characters at their dying moment
>>
>>14826809
I don't remember Wendy being naked in episode 6. I would like to pour my honey onto Honey Cherry's cherries tho.
>>
>>14826905
Neither I, when I saw that image the first time I downloaded two different versions of if (without the donkey) and a third one with the donkey (just in case) just to see that part and never saw it.

So my guess was it was some sort of edit but but I saved the picture to ask it here and there now and then just in case is some rare breed extended TV episode or some special...no one ever saw it so I guess it was an edit after all.
>>
>>14826809
I'd fuck her.
>>
Excellent series, and something I was genuinely excited for each episode.

Claw was a very charismatic psychopath. And he was a genius scientist who knew pretty much everything.

Fasalina best girl.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.