[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT digimon frontier love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 45

File: image.jpg (453KB, 556x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
453KB, 556x776px
>>
>>14825511
I tried to like it, I really did, but I got twenty episodes in and there just wasn't anything to like about it besides the setting. The time travel episode was cool though.
>>
>>14825511
The only one I've seen. I liked it as a lad
>>
>>14825511

I hate this fucking show worse than anything else in the franchise besides ‘Hunters’. ‘02’ may objectively be written more ineptly, but at least it had more energy and ambition than this strangely sterile knockoff of ‘Adventure’ with its unlikeable characters, autistically over-symmetrical worldbuilding, and flat, one-note references to traditional fairy tales.

Digimon designs were the best the franchise has ever seen though.
>>
>>14825521

I watched all the Digimon series growing up, and I have a special fondness for Frontier.

If only for the theme song if nothing else.
>>
Last good series
Kinda felt like the final Villain was out of place though. Felt like whoever wrote this show really liked Devilman
>>
>>14825520
You fucked up and stopped watching right before it gets better lol
>>
>>14825703
It does get better, but then you get to the Royal Knights and the worst slog of any digimon series ever.
>>
>>14825511
I actually really like Frontier and don't understand all the hate it gets
>>
EXECUTE!
>>
>>14825511
It was good until you hit 10 episodes of the two mains jobbing to royal knights and the others being relegated to cheerleaders.
>>
>>14825706Ill give you that one
This is one of those rare shows where the middle is the best part
Which makes it a very hard show to get into
>>
Its literally impossible to be worse than Adventure two
Everything after the digimon Emperor sucked ass. Then when youve got LadyDevimon and friends appearing it appears like itll get better and explain the Dark Ocean? LOLNOPE lets retread the same villain from before but his personality is so different it has no impact whatsoever!
>>
>>14825761
The cheerleader problem is an issue with fighting anime in general. Unfortunately, it has its roots in ancient pre-mongol Japanese MUH HONOR warfare Illiad style duels so it will never go away from shonen even when it makes no Fucking sense for the good guys NOT to gang up on the bad guy
>>
>>14825539
>If only for the theme song if nothing else.
This man speaks the truth

GET A FIRE POWAAA
>>
>>14825769
>This is one of those rare shows where the middle is the best part

Not that rare for a year-long anime, honestly, since most of them end up being plotted as three-cour series with a tacked-on fourth act. ‘Adventure’, ‘Frontier’ and ‘Savers’ were all strongest in their third quarters. ‘Tamers’ is honestly the exception that proves the rule since its weakest arc is the one during which it deliberately deviated from its successful overall formula.
>>
>>14825511
Blitzmon was the shit, the rest was shit though.
>>
I have no knowledge about Frontier, since they advertised it here in the UK when I was younger, but never showed it in the end.
>>
>>14825777
Tri is far far worse.
>>
>>14825511
Oh shit, I think this is the only Digimon show I actually remember watching back then.
>>
>>14826977
Not even close
>>
The designs were great and the dub opening is one of the best songs in the franchise.
>>
>>14825777
>itll get better and explain the Dark Ocean
But they did explain it. Were you not paying attention?

...oh god I'm defending 02. Send help.
>>
>>14827238
Tbh i think its fair to say most people stopped paying attention after digi emp
>>
>>14827238
I think people get confused since one of the only interesting plotlines in 02, due to Konaka coming up with it, got tossed aside and handwaved away like it was nothing. There was resolution, just it was so shitty no one understood that the resolution could be that stupid/disappointing much like the ending of Monster.
>>
>>14827230
>dub opening is one of the best songs in the franchise.

I haven't seen the series in YEARS, only ever watched the dub while it was on tv, and that OP theme is STILL stuck in my head.
>>
Are any of the digimon anime good? I hear Tamers gets praised a lot and I remember watching bits and pieces of that and frontier.
>>
>>14827230
Does it not use the regular dub opening?
>>
>>14827421
Watch them all.

>>14827425
Disney did not get the rights to Saban's DigiRap. So they had to come up with new openings for their Frontier and Savers dub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eOJsm9ubGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cd_pJGmZJk

Disney reused the same Frontier opening, without lyrics, for the 4 movies they dubbed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeNg3H-W-JQ
>>
>>14827421
>Gems of the franchise tier
Adventure and Tamers

>Great show tier
Savers and Xros comes down more to opinion but both are worth watching, my favorite is Savers but some don't think it deserves the top tier

>Mixed bag tier
Frontier, because for its good parts there's some serious flaws that came with it.

>Garbage time filler slot tier
Young Hunters

>Dog shit
Digimon 02

Ongoing series include Appmon and Tri. Appmon shows promise and the first two episodes have been fun. Tri had a pretty fun but flawed first movie, a passable but more bad than good movie, and a great third movie (but mind you it should be viewed as an anime that each movie is a bundle of episodes not really standalone movies) so it's got very polarized opinions.
>>
>>14827449
>Watch them all.
I have to finish Gasaraki and Rayearth first and I do not believe watching them all would be worth it.
>>
>>14826977
The last Tri OVA was great, tho. But Meiko just ruins everything for me.
>>
>>14827454
This is the only correct list, currently watching Savers and feel like it deserves the great show tier. Kurata is one of the better villains in the whole franchise.
>>
>>14827454
As bad as 02 was I still consider it better than Young Hunters, that was infuriating from the very first episodes
>>
>>14827560
It's a tight call that just keeps it out. I'm not sure if objectively it deserves top tier or my bias makes me see it that way since it's my favorite series. I do genuinely think Tamers is objectively a better show, closer call on Adventure, but Savers is my favorite.

>>14827570
02 was insufferable to me for minute 1. And it doesn't get the excuse of being a rushed time slot filler that wasn't planned. Young Hunters is garbage and is a tacked on addition to a completed season, but it's also at least short. Also the damage 02 did to Adventure is way larger than what YH did to Xros.
>>
>>14827577
>It's a tight call that just keeps it out
Of the gem tier*
>>
File: 1453455276562.jpg (20KB, 514x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453455276562.jpg
20KB, 514x480px
>>14827454
>Great show tier
>Savers and Xros
>>
>>14827454
Savers and Xros Wars aren't great at all. Savers has a weak ass cast and story while Xros Wars is wasted potential and blatantly rushed as shit.
>>
>>14827605
He is right. They are pretty fun.
>>
>>14827616
>Savers has a weak ass cast and story while Xros Wars is wasted potential and blatantly rushed as shit.
I 100%disagree with you.
>>
Is Savers the G Gundam of Digimon?
>>
>>14825511
post Lucemon Faildown mode
>>
>>14825511
LOOK TO THE PAST
>>
File: agunimon02.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
agunimon02.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>14825761
>and the others being relegated to cheerleaders.

Versus what? ALL THE main kids being cheerleaders for their mons? The most you'd get out of Adventure is the kids learning a lesson about courage or something.

The fact that any of the kids where doing the fighting at all is a huge step forward.
>>
>>14827740
>I 100%disagree with you.
It says a lot about people who like Savers when the only thing they remember about it is that stupid punching gimmicks.
>>
>>14827832
No because people actually like G Gundam
>>
>>14825511
Ironically i just was talking about frontier.
I feel like it was the last real digimon design wise.
>>
>>14827421
Anything past Tamers is bullshit. Pay no heed to the fan brats.
>>
>>14827890
>when the only thing they remember about it is that stupid punching gimmicks.
When did I say that? I like everything about Savers, particularly it's plot and the whole execution of the series. Maybe you shouldn't assume your opinions speak for the majority of the fanbase because I've seen more fans of savers than people who don't like it.
>>
>>14827925
Most of the franchise is great outside two entries, and quality goes on past just Tamers. Pay no heed to nostalgia babies.
>>
>>14827556
The classic Tenchi in Tokyo syndrome.
>>
>>14827832
They are both great, so maybe.
>>
>>14827941
>I like everything about Savers,
Because you're a blind fantard. Of course you'd like everything about it.
> because I've seen more fans of savers than people who don't like it.
Cool horseshit bro. Most people didn't even watch Savers hence why you don't see it get mentioned much outside the punching gimmick which most people just found stupid. Don't see Yoshino ranked among the best female leads in the franchise, I wonder why is that? Don't see any mention of the main Digimon either.
>>
>>14827454
Savers is mostly boring shit up until the Kureta arc and then it gets boring again up until the end. Its just largely unremarkable through most of its run

Xros Wars is INCREDIBLY flawed. It does nothing with its gimmick and generally everything feels half assed. It also has the worst human cast in the franchise which is a shame because it has among the best Digimon partners.

They're both on the same tier as Frontier.
>>
>>14828209
I like the story, the characters, the world building, the music, I like pretty much everything in Savers outside I think Yoshino was kinda flat as a character. I don't think it's the best show in the franchise, but I think it's a good one. You gonna tell me more about how your opinion is right with no evidence and how my opinion is somehow but valid because of your arbitrary rules?
>>
>>14828233
>Savers is mostly boring shit up until the Kureta arc and then it gets boring again up until the end. Its just largely unremarkable through most of its run
I had fun from start to end. I love the DATS missions because I love Digimon MiB and always have enjoyed Digimon in the human world spins. I think the Kurata arc was great and then the war between the real world and digital world upped the stakes. My main issues with Savers was I never liked that they never explained why Masaru's digisoul worked the way it did or why it was so strong even though it felt like it was gonna build up to it. I also think Yoshino is a weakpoint in the cast.

>Xros Wars is INCREDIBLY flawed. It does nothing with its gimmick and generally everything feels half assed. It also has the worst human cast in the franchise which is a shame because it has among the best Digimon partners.
Xros is flawed but it's still good, it's the Taiki and Shoutmon show as well as being a bit more aimed towards kids. I definitely don't think it's as good as many other entries but i think the good easily outweighs the bad. The plot is basic but pretty straight forward especially in its execution, and that sums up the whole show pretty much.

>They're both on the same tier as Frontier.
Neither have the pacing issues or sheer drop off that frontier had. I like frontier but once they reach Cherubimon the pacing goes to shit and that's slightly before the halfway point. After that the show gets very slow and repetitive. There's some great stuff in frontier but it's a very flawed show, much more than Savers or Xros.
>>
File: Trailmon Battle Form.jpg (159KB, 728x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Trailmon Battle Form.jpg
159KB, 728x1068px
Literally every other digimon series did digimon trains better than frontier.
>>
>>14828143
>G Gundam
>savers
>good
Pick one and only one
>>
>>14827421
Adventure is great in pretty much all areas except animation(which is standard low quality Toei stuff, although it's not outright awful either)

02 isn't full on terrible, it's just that compared to Adventure it's really weak(and you can tell the writers had no idea what to do with almost everything they thought up for this season)

Tamers is really good overall

Frontier had some good ideas, and several really good fights, but the execution is really lacking, including having the worst final stretch of any Digimon season

Savers is also considered pretty good, has a bit of a slow start though, handles the power balance between all the main characters better than probably any other Digimon series(as all the main Digimon reach Ultimate this time around)

Xros Wars is kinda a mixed bag, the main series is overall decent, but the Young Hunters portion is generally considered the worst Digimon anime we've ever gotten

the Tri movies are still ongoing so hard to judge them

Appmon just started so we'll have to see how it turns out
>>
File: file.png (99KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
99KB, 320x320px
>>14825511
It's what got me back into Digimon a few years ago. I remember a few episodes from when I was a kid I stopped watching cartoons like that weekly because I was "too old for anime."
>>
>>14825511
like everyone has already said, Frontier has a cool as fuck setting

>>14827230
Man, that song really is cool as hell.

>>14827421
OG Digimon Adventure is fun.
02 is retarded and not in a good way. Shits over the original.
Tamers is my favorite of the lot, probably the best thing in the entire series.
I never did like Frontier, but it has a fair few things to like. It's just such a dull show though.
I enjoyed Savers. It's dumb, the main gimmick gets old fast, but it's got some neat ideas and it's just a fun series. I can't say it's an outright good show, but I enjoyed it.

haven't seen Xros, can't be arsed to either

pretty much every season has its fair share of the usual shonen show issues
>>
How much would you hate it if Applimon didn't have it's Leomon expy killed?
We like it when he is killed, right?
>>
File: Cnk0eIcUMAMVxeY.jpg (67KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
Cnk0eIcUMAMVxeY.jpg
67KB, 800x560px
More than 15 years later and Tamers stil the best season. I really loved the first season of Xros, DG was too try hard and the animation quality took a nosedive but it was still decent, Hunters was absolute shit.
>>
File: takuya hatless.jpg (151KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
takuya hatless.jpg
151KB, 480x640px
How can you hate this face?
>>
>>14832906
bend over
>>
I wish that I enjoyed Tamers as much as the rest of you but I just couldn't. I guess I'll have to rewatch it again.
>>
>>14827449
I unironically like the dub Frontier opening.
>>
>>14832980

It's okay, I feel the same. People often praise its character development, but honestly I find irritating how they spend several episodes in a row being dramatic for their crippling issues and then solve all of it before they even go to the digital world.
>>
>>14833326
I'm glad I'm not the only one. The human characters were the problem for me. They were just completely boring and even dumb sometimes. I realize that they were just kids but it wasn't until episode 32 when that guy in the library said that Digimon were made up of data and that apparently never even crossed their minds. I believe Takato's line was something like, "Guilmon's made of data?". I mean, come on.
>>
>>14833783
That's 10 year Olds for you.
>>
>>14833783
Normally data is not a life in front of you that can live, breathe, and share memories with you. They had no real concept of what Digimon were until that moment. Only one who more so did was Jian but he didn't want to accept that either.
>>
File: 1274472302972.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1274472302972.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>14833304
Same, it's great.
>>
File: Psychology.gif (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Psychology.gif
3MB, 640x480px
>>14833783
>>14833787

Ruki treated renamon like she did at the start because she thought the was made of data, which shows that they did know digimon were made of data and you didn't actually understand the problem Takato was struggling with and need to watch the series more closely.

Essentially Guilmon being made of data means he isn't special at all, meant he was something that could be (and was) made artificially, that takato could simply throw away and then remake if he so wished. Which is why before the dukemon evolution he sees a lot of 3D guilmons after the flashback sequence, they're other Guilmons he could make again after messing up with the first up.

The thing that Takato realises is that human beings are also the same way; it's perfectly possible to make a clone of yourself that is physically identical (like identical twins). What makes you special and unique is what you become after your experiences, which is why to Takato nothing less that his Guilmon will do.

The "problem" with tamers is that besides the characters being realistic, they are deep in the sense that they are very complex but the show isn't in your face about it and makes them act like real people, meaning it takes more effort to understand them.

Take this scene; Ruki questioning if Takato is even a Tamer makes him reach out to his Goggles subcounsciously before answering, showing how he feels about getting guilmon (still cant believe its actually happening, and to him no less).

Picking up all these little details is a big part of what makes Tamers so enjoyable, especially on rewatch.
>>
>>14828474
>Adventure is great in pretty much all areas
Its always easier to tell the difference between people who watched Adventure as kids and who watched it as adults. It certainly is not great in all areas especially with that shitty last arc.
>>
>>14834282
I watched Adventure subbed before Tri came out and it still holds up. It's not perfect but it's definitely the most solid

>>14833790
Yeah it's good, but Fire is better.
>>
File: guns are fun.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
guns are fun.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>14834282
>shitty last arc

Adventure is arguably shitty at the start, with the occasional good episodes, but after episode 20 it essentially never gets bad. The last arc only suffers from Apocalymon coming out of left field, but thematically he pretty much works well.
>>
>>14834298
>Adventure is arguably shitty at the start,
Nope, it actually feels the most whole in the beginning with the "adventure" aspect playing its course through the Devimon arc where everyone gets their time to shine then as it move into Etemon territory it becomes the Tai and Matt show and the the writing falls apart moving into the Myotismon arc but wait HERE COMES FOUR BIG BADS THAT WERE NEVER HINTED AT BEFORE JUST AN EXCUSE FOR YOU GTO GO BACK TO THE DIGITAL WORLD FOR MORE ADVENTURE but what adventure? All we have here is needless angst and drama courtesy of Yamato and Hikari being a walking plot device with no personality. The balance between the cast that was there from the beginning is now just focused on Taichi and Yamato while everyone else just does a thing just to show that they're still alive. Well at least the final boss is dea...BUT WAIT HERE'S A REALLY SUPER EVIL BAD GUY WHO WAS BEHIND EVERYTHING FROM THE GET GO AND HE'S MAD BECAUSE HE WAS WRITTEN TO BE THE BAD GUY AND NOTHING MORE. Well that's done but its time to go home for some reason but we all know they'll see each other again so what's with all the melodrama?

So I guess Adventure suffers from "it as first so that makes it the best" syndrome.
>>
File: Skull Greymon stomps.jpg (615KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Skull Greymon stomps.jpg
615KB, 1280x1536px
>>14834368
>4 big bads that were never hinted

But anon, no big bads in adventure were actually hinted at before they appeared, or had any motive behind them besides being evil for the lolz (except apocalymon). The dark masters arc at least have the benefit of actually explaining why the children were actually called to the digital world, while apocalymon isn't evil for the sake of being evil, but to lash out at the happy endings only some people get.

The early episodes are almost entirely stand alone and while very... creative (desert crossing titanic being thrown by a giant cactus out of nowhere comes to mind) aren't actually very good other than some standouts like andromon's introduction, devimons defeat, skullgreymon, etc.
>>
File: The fans revenge.jpg (331KB, 841x594px) Image search: [Google]
The fans revenge.jpg
331KB, 841x594px
The problem with the royal knights arc is that the Frontier crew are scrubs, not the royal knights themselves.
>>
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL?

LET'S HAVE 2 GUYS SHOW UP WHO ARE SO RETARDEDLY POWERFUL THAT THE HEROES LITERALLY NEVER BEAT THEM ONCE FOR A GIANT SECTION OF THE SERIES.

Yes, I know the point of the Royal Knights is that they're the strongest digimon in existence, but it's still bullshit
>>
>>14837494
Well that and it's essentially the same episode for about 8-10 episodes. I mean, I think the arc would have been tolerable if there were more than 2 Royal Knights, or if the other kids got to get Fusion Evolutions so we could get new forms at least but when it's the same shit, it's pretty fucking boring.

It doesn't really help that the two Royal Knights they used weren't particularly good either
>>
>>14837510
You see bitter
>>
>>14837513
seem*
>>
File: RhodeKnightmonb.png (206KB, 1347x984px) Image search: [Google]
RhodeKnightmonb.png
206KB, 1347x984px
>>14837512
Considering endless 8 essentially killed off haruhi, we're lucky the franchise managed to survive this honestly.

But Dynasmon and loadknightmon are pretty cool.
>>
>>14837513
>>14837515

The royal knights basically exist in anything they're introduced, to grind the story to a half and cause everything to focus purely on them. Cyber Sleuth did the same thing (albeit far better)
>>
File: RhodeKnightmon2.png (239KB, 1294x958px) Image search: [Google]
RhodeKnightmon2.png
239KB, 1294x958px
>>14837520
>>
Are there any dub terms you can't bring yourself to say anymore?

I can't seem to say digivolve after realizing the original term is just shinka, which is literally the word for evolution. Digivolve just feels forced.
>>
So what I'm getting at here is that the show is actually okay for the most part until the Royal Knight shit ruins it? Seems about right

>>14837525
None of them.
>>
File: Dynasmon.png (219KB, 1374x982px) Image search: [Google]
Dynasmon.png
219KB, 1374x982px
>>14837523
>>
File: Dynasmon2b.png (151KB, 1374x948px) Image search: [Google]
Dynasmon2b.png
151KB, 1374x948px
>>14837531

>>14837526
Honestly the show has quite a few problems even before the royal knights show up, with takuya and koji already sucking all the focus from the other characters.
>>
File: Grumblemon_t.gif (35KB, 300x246px) Image search: [Google]
Grumblemon_t.gif
35KB, 300x246px
>>14837525

Pretty much anything that had "digi" added onto a word just "it's the digital world so gotta add that to everything guys!". The digidollars joke still bothers me because the cast is from Japan, an American child audience can accept that a different country uses different currency. I mean "we don't take yen, we take dollar bills" is the exact same joke.

>>14837526
>So what I'm getting at here is that the show is actually okay for the most part until the Royal Knight shit ruins it?

Oh if only you knew. There's at LEAST 8 episodes of jobbing to this guy. And this guy doesn't even come across as particularly strong.
>>
>>14837526
>>14837522
I think one of the reasons Cyber Sleuth did it far better is that at least it was more than two Royal knights.
>>
File: Dynasmon_BreathofWyvernb.png (126KB, 1288x925px) Image search: [Google]
Dynasmon_BreathofWyvernb.png
126KB, 1288x925px
>>14837534
>>
>>14837536

And there's not just a pair of invincible antagonists who exist purely for our heroes to lose to. Yes the RK seem impossibly strong in CS as well, but that's why half of them join your side.
>>
>>14837534
It's really just Kouji

Someone on the production staff loved the shit out of Kouji. He's just not the main character so Takuya has to get some time more than the others as well but Kouji was clearly the writers' pet
>>
>>14837525
I've called Omnimon Omegamon ever since I saw....I think it was movie 4 subbed. Omnimon just ruins the Alpha and Omega thing.
>>
File: 121497-ranamon_picture_18.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
121497-ranamon_picture_18.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
Oh hello there wife, I didn't see you come in.

A Frontier thread felt very lonely without you
>>
File: Digimon is super interesting.jpg (4MB, 2367x3161px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon is super interesting.jpg
4MB, 2367x3161px
>>14837545
My favorite digimon are the ones that are hot chicks in cosplay.
>>
File: takuya cries.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
takuya cries.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>14837535
>>14837526
>>14837534
Like one example I could think of is aldamon's debut; Essentially you have mercurymon pulling off a great plan, pulling off shadow seraphimon and beating the shit out of takuya so badly he cracks the googles and makes him cry(only time he did in the series, i think) and just when it seems like JP, Tommy, and Zoe are FINALLY about to be useful by breaking in and saving his ass from being buried alive, what happens?

The fucking patamon egg shines, the human and beast spirits fuse and apparently aldamon is strong enough to defeat mercurymon and shadow seraphimon by himself. Even the goggles get repaired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWmJ0sRksdU
>>
>>14837540
i actually appreciate that the savers/cyber sleuth royal knights are past lead digimon, then again I might just be a fanboy of omegamon and dukemon
>>
>>14837545

I waifu her in the /vg/ digimon general. There's a surprising amount of love for her there, although nobody beats Lilithmon in being the most liked waifu there.
>>
>>14837583
Dukemon and Omegamon are the reasonable ones. Some of the others are reasonable as well but still they are the go to ones. It probably has to do with the fact their base forms are past lead digimon though.
>>
>>14837605
And Gankuumon just wants to train his Gary Stu disciple
>>
File: 13 royal knights.jpg (698KB, 712x778px) Image search: [Google]
13 royal knights.jpg
698KB, 712x778px
Ulforce Veedramon is like the only royal Knight that wasn't in direct antagonist role so far.

Omegamon, Magnamon: X evolution
Dukemon, Cranniumon, Leopardmon: Savers
Dynasmon, Load Knightmon: Frontier
Examon, Sleipmon:Cyber sleuth
Alphamon: Digimon Story (DS)
Gankuumon: Digimon Adventure PSP
Jesmon: Adventure tri?
>>
File: 2832351-5624504954-latest.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
2832351-5624504954-latest.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>14837715
For what its worth, I would Lordknightmon's human form with the force of a thousand suns
>>
File: 1475630333655.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1475630333655.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>>14838068
You are not the only one, friend
>>
>>14837520
They're alright, but they lack the sense of presence of a lot of the others. An arc where they basically went through a boss rush against all of the previous protagonist Digimon could have had some potential, or at least more than what we got.
>>
>>14838068

It's not a human form, it possessed a human that was on the verge of death. It's wearing Rie like a skin more than anything.
>>
>>14838258
>It's wearing Rie like a skin
Anytime someone describes a possession like that all I can think of is Edgar from Men in Black.
>>
>>14837567
I completely agree. But you have to admit, it was very well-paced scene.

>>14837729
>Rapidmon (Armor) isn't a Royal Knight
>Somehow, Examon, who looks like he escaped from a Yu-Gi-Oh card, is

I will never get over this.
>>
>>14838258
Not him but still don't mind, as long as they don't become a digimon in the middle of it.

Still though there are dozens of Cyber Slut characters and female digimon to choose from.
>>
>>14838258
wasn't her soul merged with an eater? Kyoko was too iirc, but alphamon pseudo-fused with her or at least had her memories
>>14838478
Pretty much all of the modern game girls are 11/10 to be honest
>tfw you will never be alphamon' detective assistant/boy toy
>>
>>14837535
h-he's just like me
>>
>>14838478

Cyber Sluts really does describe the game best.

Anyone have the "you like girls, don't you?" image
>>
>>14838421
>well paced scene
It was until the egg started to shine, then the change jarring, even the background music simply jolted from that unreleased opera tune to with the will.
>>
File: image156.jpg (279KB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
image156.jpg
279KB, 1200x922px
Would have been better story telling had the frontier guys been forced to make those unchosen kids take up the spirits that were on cherubimon's side.
>>
>>14842513

At the very least, it would've been a lot less of wasted potential if the corrupted spirits were given to new spirit users instead of accumulating digital dust in their digivices.

Honestly, the only things I would like to have changed in frontier are giving the new kids who casually just happened to have the right amount of members to get all the spirits and giving everybody access to double spirit evolution. That and either add more royal knights, reduce to half the amount of encounters with them, or make them send minions and only fight for the last segment of their arc
>>
File: image138.jpg (250KB, 1200x921px) Image search: [Google]
image138.jpg
250KB, 1200x921px
>>14843272
Or alternatively, defeat cherubimon by obtaining all the unified spirits, then skip the royal knights and go straight to fighting lucemon, and skipping emperor greymon and magna gururumon.

And I say that even though I rather like both designs.
>>
File: image134.jpg (245KB, 1200x918px) Image search: [Google]
image134.jpg
245KB, 1200x918px
>>14844107
>>
>>14844107
They could've done what they did with the final Susanoomon with the three of them as EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon.
>>
>>14825511
why was there such a focus on trains in frontier? anybody know?
>>
>>14837520
Does this person have a file to download all of these? I'm browsing their LJ but that thing is kind of hard to search through.
>>
English subs for the new appmon episode are out.
>>
File: Demiveemon.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Demiveemon.png
259KB, 500x375px
>Never evil evolved his partner
>when given a fantasy of his greatest desire didn't do something selfish like fix his family life
>instead wished to evolve v-mon into all his forms to kick the bad guy's even harder

You don't have to like 02 or find it good, it's not. But if you think Daisuke is worst goggles-boy you're probably a dirty shippingfag and need to kill yourself
>>
>>14848595
You just described why he's hated. He never fucking grows as a character or develops a personality, he's apparently incorruptible just because (and that's literally the explanation given for this).
>>
>>14848595
Did he even have a bad family life?
>>
>>14848638
>>14848641
his sister was a bully, he actually apparently had difficulty making friends until he met Tai and Kari and that's why he didn't believe he could pull out the digiegg of friendship, add in that he was the one to befriend Ken and you have his development right there.
>>
>>14848713
>he actually apparently had difficulty making friends until he met Tai and Kari
That was never stated in show. And his reason for getting the Digiegg of friendship had no correlation to his relationship with Ken to which he was never much of a friend to begin.
>>
>>14848638
Apparently having him be a flat character was intentional, at least what I've heard.
>>
File: Paildramon.jpg (49KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
Paildramon.jpg
49KB, 420x550px
>>14848742
>which he was never much of a friend to begin.
what?
>>
>>14827453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7l5h1zZVg
>>
Corrupted, evil soul, this Digivice will purify you!
>>
>>14848781 #
Literally a producer handed down an order to the show staff that Daisuke was never allowed to develop as a character.

>>14848791 #
That has nothing to do with the Digimental of friendship considering it happened approximately 30 episodes later and literally they just became friends without any reasoning nor on-screen development. Hell the reason Daisuke says they should forgive Ken is because the Digimental of miracles apparently TOLD HIM to do it. Not only is Daisuke without a doubt the worst goggles here arguably the worst character in Digimon. And yes, he is far worse than Tagiru who they at least admit makes mistakes and experiences some form of consequences for his stupid actions. Daisuke consistently almost gets the whole team killed and everything just kinda works out and he feels no remorse
>>
File: What.gif (640KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
What.gif
640KB, 500x350px
>>14849231
>Tagiru above anyone

No. Daisuke is perhaps more gary stu than tagiru, but he has plenty more qualities than him and honestly even though the plot favours him, the characters don't really do the same. I certainly don't remember tagiru pulling anything as worthy as when daisuke offered his own life for the rest of the crew when ken had them apparently eaten by datamon.

And this isn't tagiru's fault, but daisuke is a good character outside 02, like in the cameo V-Tamer chapter, in the movies and in the cd dramas.

Still daisuke is second to worst main though.
>>
>>14849255
>but daisuke is a good character outside 02, like in the cameo V-Tamer chapter, in the movies and in the cd dramas.
Do you not remember how in Vtamer Daisuke literally gets the entire 02 cast KILLED because he wants to be a stubborn showboat? He doesn't develop in either movie either, he only develops any in Vtamer and the audio drama because the rule where he couldn't develop wasn't in effect. Even then it's a shallow development. You also are elevating Daisuke because what he did but he only accomplishes"great" things because the plot literally sucks his dick about every achievement and constantly looks to the audience and goes "see isn't Daisuke great?!"

But we are arguing the shinier of two turds, no other goggles come anywhere near close to being as bad as Tagiru or Daisuke.
>>
File: ep25quartzmonbranch.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ep25quartzmonbranch.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>14849268
The plot, not the characters. Because in that situation with deltamon, the 02 was actually some digimon in disguise so he went all dramatic for no reason and the rest of the crew don't even recognize it, so it isn't a acomplishement, but a quality of his.

And 02 never reached hunters levels in terms of giving undeserved accomplishments to main characters. Honestly was nearly routing for quartzmon there.
>>
>>14849283
>And 02 never reached hunters levels in terms of giving undeserved accomplishments to main characters.
They do from episode 1, Taichi gives a big speech that is literally saying that Daisuke is better than him in every way and the audience should transfer their love for him to Daisuke as the new Lord and Savior. At least Tagiru constantly succeeds with his bullshit self insert status, Daisuke constantly fails but things just fall over and die for him and everyone stands around applauding him/his incompetence.

Tagiru is pretty much Satoshi from Pokemon, Daisuke is his own brand of terrible. It basically comes down to what offends your tastes more.
>>
Is it wrong to enjoy 02 even if you know it's not very good? I don't think I can hate any Digimon show. Either nostalgia or something really simple like cool Digimon and Wada Koiji makes me enjoy everything.
>>
>>14843272
>At the very least, it would've been a lot less of wasted potential if the corrupted spirits were given to new spirit users instead of accumulating digital dust in their digivices.

Remember those random assed kids with an Angemon? They had the same colorschemes as the antagonist spirits. I feel like it was a massive dropped plotline that was abandoned early because it was way too coincidental to be anything else. They should have gotten the other spirits. Ps the only corrupted spirit was Duskmon and Velgmon. They should hve skipped fused hybrids imo too, and the royal knight arc was so bad.
>>
>>14849831
Fuck me I didn't read the post above yours or the rest of your post when I wrote ths.
>>
>>14838421
>>Rapidmon (Armor) isn't a Royal Knight
>>Somehow, Examon, who looks like he escaped from a Yu-Gi-Oh card, is
>I will never get over this.

You know what's awful? Rapidmon is classified as a Royal Knight type, yet he's not a Royal Knight. He's the only Digimon besides the Royal Knights with this classification.
>>
>>14849817
You can enjoy anything friend, the only issue is when you try and claim it's something greater than it is. I fucking hate 02 but if you can enjoy it in spite of its massive gaping flaws, more power to you.
>>
>>14837510
What annoys me is that they do this right after the rest of the cast becomes cheerleaders to make the main 2 get power ups, it made the whole thing lack any sort of weight and just made it seem like a waste of time.
>>
I would honestly rate Tagiru way above Daisuke. At the very least, he isn't rewarded for being stupid and selfish like often happened with Daisuke and he was never considered to be better than Taiki.

Even in the final battle, the only reason he got to do shit was because as bullshitty as the reason was, at least he was the savior because everybody else was unavailable to act and as X7 showed, even at his strongest, Arresterdramon was never shown to be stronger than the former leader just because like it happened with vmon getting the unique snowflake golden digimental of miracles (which then fucked off and never appeared again, worst deus ex machina ever) or got an ultimate level mon who can further evolve again and in a movie gets to become after Susanoomon the digimon with the largest amount of evolution stages, paladin mode being a tier 3 ultimate.
>>
Y'all can talk smack on 02 all you want but you can't deny that Stingmon episodes were always cool
>>
File: average digimon discussion.webm (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
average digimon discussion.webm
165KB, 640x480px
>>14849969
Real cool.
>>
>>14845336
i don't think there's official confirmation, but if you think about it trains are great for child transportation because:

kids can't drive

planes fly to high to enjoy the scenery

as a writer you can drag them wherever you want.

but that still doesn't change >>14828440
>>
>>14849884
Miracles don't happen every day anon.

You are pretty right about everything else though.
>>
>>14850180

To be fair, in every other digimon show, exciting train related adventure were a one time deal, so they could afford to make them as flash as possible.

In frontier, they would have to be very creative to make every train travel cool considering how often they traveled on them. But yeah, that still doesn't excuse them from not trying to make something cool with them at least once, the closest thing was the trailmon race.
>>
File: adult ken and stingmon.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
adult ken and stingmon.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>14849839
Exactly my point. I know Rapidmon's debut was before the Royal Knights were a real thing, but you'd think he'd have some sort of seniority.

>>14849969
Truth. He even made the epilogue better.
>>
>>14849831
>>14843272
>>14842513
so the final lineup would have been this right.
>>
>>14852052
>If only I had known how much of a Kuuga reference this was

Wasn't this thread about Frontier?
>>
>>14853515
>>14843272
I continue to be shocked at how this was not actually a thing

Like, it only makes all the sense in the world. Why the fuck would they not do this?
>>
The evolution concept was the best of the series by far.
>>
>>14853526
Adding FOUR main characters to a cast of 6 is kinda a big deal and effectively means no one is going to get developed to any meaningful degree. You all also seem to be forgetting that would require so much more new animation and Digimon is made by Toei.
>>
>>14853584

Actually, it's not that big a deal. Not having digimon partners cuts in half the required amount of characters, so even at ten kids, it's still less than 16 chosen ones in Adventure, even more in 02, and Tamers eventually ended up having seven humans and eight mons.

Besides, all digimon shows have characters who gets shafted development wise.
>>
>>14853854
Even if they got neglected in the fights the other 3 still got pretty well developed. I rather that than splitting spotlight between 4 new assholes. Also the partners in adventure really were little more than extensions of their chosen child, none were fully fleshed out characters because they didn't need to be and had no backgrounds. The only one who has a character with depth to her was Tailmon and that was because Hikari had none.

The animation was debatable but frontier felt like it was struggling with its budget as is, it's entirely possible the new kids joining were scrapped by budget constraints. Remember frontier also is the worst received Digimon show in terms of ratings so not like they can get a boost in budget midseason.
>>
>>14849839
>Rapidmon is classified as a Royal Knight type, yet he's not a Royal Knight.

Holy knight type actually.

>He's the only Digimon besides the Royal Knights with this classification.

Eh, Crimson Mode originally wasn't included, and a fair amount of supplementary media pitting him against Omegamon seemed to imply that the full embrace of his virus-attribute digital hazard put him metaphysically and philosophically at odds with the RKs. There's no particular reason every holy knight type has to be in this group, any more than every demon king digimon has to be in the SGDKs.
>>
>>14854325
>Eh, Crimson Mode originally wasn't included
If you notice, most of the mode changes/power ups for the Royal Knights aren't included in the group, for obvious reasons.

>There's no particular reason every holy knight type has to be in this group, any more than every demon king digimon has to be in the SGDKs.

True, but the whole point was it's just a pet peeve. Though since you brought up the comparison, there were plenty of different Demon Lord types released back when the full roster was unknown. Versus the Royal Knights, where every single Holy Knight type (mode changes notwithstanding) released has been a Royal Knight, all except one.
>>
>>14854688

And the funny thing? Even fuckers who clearly are neither holy nor are knights like examon gets the type, just because everybody who belongs to the royal knights simply MUST be a holy knight
>>
File: flamon getting shot.jpg (86KB, 484x750px) Image search: [Google]
flamon getting shot.jpg
86KB, 484x750px
>>14825511
frontier is pretty good if you read the manhua while listening to the ost, and then just watch the anime for the fights.

Hell takuya gets shot at and everything.
>>
>>14856763

That's what the default answer to monsters out of nowhere should be. It reminds me of some tamers fanfic some friend did a long time ago, the mons presence was answered with gunfire by the regular police force, and if I remember well, one of the devas was fucking killed with helicopter fire.
>>
File: apache.png (740KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
apache.png
740KB, 640x480px
>>14856807
>killing a perfect with helicopter fire

I'm guessing that friend never actually watched tamers because they actually tried that with the devas and they basically shrugged it off. When they tried that with the D-Reaper the soldiers got chopped up mid air for their trouble.

To be fair to the government though, you could probably kill off child digimon with regular guns and they did manage to capture that dark tyranomon.
>>
>>14856860

Well, he was really into the cliche "fuck yeah humanity" from one too many monster/alien invasion films and was cynical about the idea of kids being always the default save the world solution, so the human forces were fairly effective against the digital threat and the human children and their digimon were downplayed, being mostly about OC do not steal adult point of view characters dealing with the situation. I think he never finished it because I don't remember if the D-reaper appeared at all or if it the story deviated even more from the source anime and didn't exist in first place
>>
>>14853584
If they weren't going to do this then what was the point of that episode? Were they setting up for a sequel or something?
>>
>>14856940
I feel like there was supposed to be a subtle contrasting of the two groups situations, but the writers gave up halfway through.

Would be nice if there was an interview with one of the directors to confirm their intentions. But of course, nobody cares enough about Frontier to find out.
>>
File: brothers in the snow.jpg (432KB, 700x568px) Image search: [Google]
brothers in the snow.jpg
432KB, 700x568px
>>14856940
it least it finished of tommy's character development, which was nice.
>>
>>14856888
is your friend michael bay?
>>
>>14856940
Tomoki's development and to show how far the kids have come compared to these spoiled shits that thought they were invincible with an Angemon.
>>
>>14853584
They didn't even give Koichi a beast mode sequence.
>>
>>14856940

I bet they could've added them and give maybe a tiny bit of development if they spent on them all those episodes wasted in Lordknight and Dynasmon's curbstomp adventures.
>>
>>14859899
If we are gonna change what happens in frontier I would have rathered they just give Koichi more screentime. He was honestly the most compelling character and he also had the best designed forms.
>>
>>14834298
>nearly getting killed by a fucking puppet
>and yet Patamon's death fucking traumatized him
>>
>>14848595
>Dies to an edgy Digimon
>Is killed along with his friends
>His senpai and the others give no shits for him

Truly Davis is suffering.
>>
>>14859899
To be fair in Digimon Tamers which most people praise they skipped so many evolution scenes and even forms. No Guardromon>Andromon, No Lopmon>Andiramon, and Turiemon didn't show up, barely any Monodramon so no Monodramon>Strikedramon>Cyberdramon>Justimon and no Impmon>Beelzebumon>Blast Mode

Motherfucking Dukemon Crimson Mode, which should have gotten something really fancy considering he's an upgrade to the main hero never got a new evolution scene.
>>
>>14862821
>Adults and Ultimates

Who gives a shit? They're all superfluous
>>
>>14862821
How high up is dukemon up in the Digimon food chain anyway? I know beezlmon is high up there so i figured he has to be up there
>>
>>14862849
The adult evolutions in Tamers were some of the best in the series.
>>
>>14862895
Both are pretty high up. The Beelzebumon from the show is actually really weak for an Ultimate, almost getting killed by a fucking champion, and he still had to absorb a number of Digimon (4 Perfects during the course of the Dukemon fight) just so he could stand a chance against Dukemon.

Dukemon seemed pretty strong, but we don't really have much to compare it to since it only fought one Ultimate in the entire show.
>>
>>14862990
Almost getting killed by a champion? If you mean that time after getting defeated by dukemon, he pretty much didn't put up a fight against a horde of champions because he had lost all will to live, and really the only reason Beelzebumon didn't beat Dukemon after absorving those perfects was thank to Hirokazu and Guardromon's intervention.

>>14862895
As for where dukemon stands on the food chain he should be on par with omegamon. He certainly crushed the savers team and would have beaten sleipmon had he not held himself back, since he didn't use an attack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10KJOw6m2kY
>>
>>14864288
Oh i didn't even know he shows up outside of tamers. I'm gonna assume its a completely different dukemon from tamers
>>
File: omegamon at work.webm (3MB, 720x412px) Image search: [Google]
omegamon at work.webm
3MB, 720x412px
>>14865984
...Yes to both. He also shows up in X-Evolution, in which he lets himself be killed by omegamon to convince him that maybe yggdrasil is wrong, returns from the dead with the x-antibody all according to plan, tells the main character what do do, opens the gate to where the main character needs to be and then does a last stand against the endless hordes of death-x-durugreymon.

Of course, he also shows up as a character in the videogames and in the D-Cyber manhua, but that's beside the point.
>>
I'm particularly fond of Frontier. I was the only one of my friends that liked it back when it aired. And it's opening is one my favorites. Here in Hispanic America we got a "translated" version of Fire!.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3krRUHCfsGY

I've been thinking of watching it and Tamers again just for a nostalgia trip.
>>
File: Digimon manhua.jpg (262KB, 1469x925px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon manhua.jpg
262KB, 1469x925px
>>14866026
reading the manhua versions of both might be fun. The tamers adaptation is lacking, but frontier's is arguably better.

Speaking of hispanic, it's interesting how angemon and magnaangemon got concierto de aranjuez and the seraphimon got what is basically tango as a theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJaVbCJKQ9Q
>>
File: Reichmon.jpg (65KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Reichmon.jpg
65KB, 320x320px
>>14861541
>and he also had the best designed forms.

Seriously. I actually like a lot of the Hybrid designs in Frontier, but Kouichi's line is the only one that looks completely immaculate. Even Reichmon looks like a full design and not spare parts from Lowemon and KaizerLeomon. (Although that probably has more to do with using more of KaiserLeomon's armor, but still.)
>>
>>14864288
>As for where dukemon stands on the food chain he should be on par with omegamon. He certainly crushed the savers team and would have beaten sleipmon had he not held himself back, since he didn't use an attack...

No, Dukemon is just on par with other main character stage 1 ultimates like Wargreymon and Shinegreymon. You are commiting the common mistake of considering the royal knights version as THE ultimate and true power of all dukemons. Because you see, if that were the case, then Craniumon would be the strongest normal digimon ever as even a stage 2 ultimate like the Burst Modes couldn't do shit to him, and I bet that if Craniumon appeared again in the quality of a regular digimon (Like how Lucemon in Xros Wars was a regular digimon instead of being a main protagonist/antagonist), he would be much easier to beat.

Besides, let's not forget civilian dukemon from frontier, who odds are that got killed and scanned by the Royal Knights effortlessly because there, he was just a regular mon and the other two were in their quality as special important mons
>>
>>14868598
Why do you (and not just you really) make a difference between royal knight dukemon and a dukemon? They're the same species, if not the same character. There's no reason to think all the main character digimon are equally strong. Of course there are variations in power within the same species due to experience, age, spirit etc. but the base is still there.

Xros Wars Lucemon is NOT a good representation of a normal Lucemon, because as Xros put it they even got rid of levels because they wanted to use whatever digimon they wanted at will. Unless you think stingmon should be on par with ANY beelzebumon among other things wrong with power levels in that series, like skull meramon beating shoutmon x4 and then being beaten by shoutmon x2 in the same episode.

As to his appearance in frontier, you do realize he literally appeared in the village of cameos which literally never shows up again?
>>
>>14868699
>>14868598
Also if craniamon doesn't kick the ass of someone that should be all rights be weaker than him, then I will simply call bullshit like how huanglongmon being used as dorbickmon's steed was bullshit.
>>
>>14868699
Don't forget one of the Four Holy Beasts being relegated to just a steed.
>>
>>14868699

Plot powers man. The more important a character is, the more likely is that he's several times stronger than others of the same kind that aren't as important. It happens in every single fictional story, and digimon isn't the exception. It's not that hard to understand.

And Xros Wars is just as legit an example like any other digimon media. And let's not forget that digimon being stronger/weaker than their evolution level would indicate happened as early as adventure, and in savers we even had an agumon burst mode doing what shinegreymon burst mode couldn't and that was a season with clear like water evolution levels
>>
>>14868814
Too bad taichi's greymon was defeated by etemon's greymon back in adventure huh?

But by logic tamers dukemon is much stronger than royal knight dukemon, since >protagonist powers.

Not that power levels and evolution levels are the same thing; even before lucemon being the shining example, it's not like babamon and jijimon were particularly strong.

The thing we're discussing is what is the base level of comparable strength.
>>
>>14868827

Actually, protagonists usually play the role of underdogs, so they are only barely strong enough to win and struggles, and if they can't win, they just pull a new technique/super mode/evolution in digimon's case. So protagonist mons struggling is fairly common and only becomes OP as fuck in the finale when they acquire the ultimate evolution.

As for base level streght, as I said before, I doubt Dukemon is any stronger than Wargreymon or Shinegreymon considering that he was no stronger than his fellow tamers ultimates and you would need at the very least around five dukemons to match a single omegamon if we take into consideration the handicap battles of the past when digimon of lower level faced digimon of higher level. Digimon with similar performance would probably be better off comparing what their special skills does. Dukemon has a solid move in that shield beam thingy he does, but so does many other mons at that level and wargreymon himself with his brave tornado could pierce through that beam as we saw when he pierced through metalseadramon's ultimate stream.
>>
>>14868871
>handicap battles of the past
What are you even talking about? Apparently according to you tamers dukemon shouldn't be the same tier than rk dukemon because it's not even the final form, but adventure omegamon really is as strong as rk omegamon because reasons? If that's not faulty logic, it's plain bias.

I could use hunters as a comparison for their forms (but I personally don't since susanoomon wasn't trying), and there dukemon is a murder machine that takes down 5 malo myostiosmon while wargreymon takes two down and aldamon struggles with one.
>>
File: Chackmon_collectors_card.jpg (48KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Chackmon_collectors_card.jpg
48KB, 360x480px
Zaku zaku zaku
>>
File: tommy gun.jpg (135KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tommy gun.jpg
135KB, 500x375px
>>14871336
>>
>>14868905
>I could use hunters as a comparison for their forms (but I personally don't since susanoomon wasn't trying), and there dukemon is a murder machine that takes down 5 malo myostiosmon while wargreymon takes two down and aldamon struggles with one.

That's kind of a bad example anyway, isn't it? It pretty much runs on crossover rules in a series that was very loose with power levels.
>>
>>14873932
Not to mention, I'm pretty sure Masaru had the largest kill count in the entire crossover.
>>
File: resting.jpg (182KB, 498x770px) Image search: [Google]
resting.jpg
182KB, 498x770px
>>14874007
tied with takato actually, at 7, if we count shinegreymon's kills as well as omega shoutmon's assistance.
>>
>>14825761
I don't even mind the rest being cheerleaders. I just hate how those two jobbed all the time once they obtained their final evolution. It's fucking boring to watch as a kid.
>>
>>14874007
The fucker punched a VenomVamdemon in the face like it was nothing.
>>
Gaia Origin > Royal Knights

>>14849839
Maybe he's the Royal Squire.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.