[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your new legacy Rider team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: legend riders.jpg (48KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
legend riders.jpg
48KB, 638x359px
This is your new legacy Rider team
>>
File: excite.jpg (38KB, 201x271px) Image search: [Google]
excite.jpg
38KB, 201x271px
>Ghost and Wizard, together at last
It's going to be great.
>>
what the fuck is this Rider shit and should I watch it
>>
>>14825257
I'm kind out of the loop, what's this?
>>
>>14825569
This year's winter movie, called "Kamen Rider Heisei Generations", rather than "Movie Wars"
>>
>>14825583
Why the fuck is Pac Man in this lol
Also, are the original actors for the Riders coming back?
>>
>>14825257
All this does is remind me we haven't got a classic bug-eye Rider since Wizard started the trend after Fourze.
>>
So what there's Showa, Heisei, post-Decade Neo-Heisei and post-Fourze Neo-neo-Heisei?
>>
>>14825596
>>Why the fuck is Pac Man in this lol
Because vidya xddddd

>>14825604
That doesn't even make sense
>>
>>14825627
Also, Bandai-Namco
>>
>>14825627
>That doesn't even make sense
I know
>>
>>14825604
>post-Fourze Neo-New-Heisei
FTFY
>>
>>14825604
No, it goes like this
>Showa phase 1: Kamen Rider, V3, X, Amazon, Stronger
>Post-Showa: Skyrider, Super-1, Black, Black RX
>Neo-Showa: ZO, J, Shin, Kuuga
>Heisei phase 1: Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto
>Post-Heisei: Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W, OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost
>Neo-Heisei: Amazons, Ex-Aid
>>
>>14826299
>post-showa
>post-heisei
>years before showa died and heisei retired (in fact that's not even done, probably next year)
Why do people keep doing this
Do they even know what Showa and Heisei mean
>>
>>14826307

>Do they even know what Showa and Heisei mean

they clearly dont, since they keep thinking its a designation given to kamen rider for some reason
>>
Where's amazons?
>>
>>14826307
It's not referring to the actual eras of Japan, it's simply referring to eras of Kamen Rider using the real Showa and Heisei eras as a frame of reference. For example, Toei considers Black RX, ZO, J and Shin to be Showa series despite being made in the Heisei era and the fans consider Kuuga to be more Showa than true Heisei.
>>
>>14826307
>>14826328
>Showa and Heisei mean the same as Japan's periods in Kamen Rider

Those guys are shitposting and you're both wrong anyways since RX,Shin,J and ZO are considered Showa.
>>
>>14825272
KIBOU VS KANNOSEIIIIIII
>>
File: CuVOiVoUEAIQKCA.jpg (125KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CuVOiVoUEAIQKCA.jpg
125KB, 1024x768px
>>14825272
Assuming Ghost isn't too busy with the pic-related situation.
>>
>>14826346
Kids shouldn't be watching that!
>>
>>14826351
Even as far as where Toei officially draws the line there is a level of inconsistency. In the Decade bonus episodes, in the quiz section Black is referred to as showa in one question and as heisei in another.
>>
>>14825599
At least the trend stayed with more of the secondary riders
>>
>>14825257
I like them making smaller scope crossovers, but this will probably be focused only on Ghost and Ex-Aid(as it should) so I wouldnt get hype for the other three. Their actors are probably not returning anyways. If and when we get confirmation of them returning(which means they may be more relevant than a suit only fight scene) I´d be more hyped.
>>
>>14826767
> In the Decade bonus episodes, in the quiz section
You mean the net movies?
>>
Is Ghost fun?
>>
>>14826869
I have a feeling Shinnosuke will come back since Drive's in the center there and all
>>
>>14826884
Boost debut to Mugen debut has its moments, but no.

>>14826889
I feel the same way, but we should wait till its confirmed. It's neat they arent posed on airtime order, they usually get very autistic with that.
>>
>>14826884
It had its moments. I personally think it was excviting for the most part.
>>
>>14826894
>It's neat they arent posed on airtime order, they usually get very autistic with that.
They very easily could've and Drive would've still been in the middle anyway.
>>
>>14826869
The news site reporting the movie's announcement mentioned that Wizard is traveling around the world, Gaim isn't on Earth and Drive doesn't have Mr. Belt, but they go back to action due to the crisis, so it seems like they have actual story roles.

It'd seem odd to bring back such a small line up if they don't have actors and actual story roles.

Also, all three have actors that returned for post-series stuff besides the Movie Wars (Kouta and Shinnosuke's in their Gaidens and Wizard in Rider Taisen).

The movie poster also has them right alongside Ex-Aid and Ghost, rather than in the background like suit-only Riders are usually shown.
>>
>>14826869
I don't think they'd be in the initial announcement like this if they were suit-only. If you look back at Megamax, W was announced alongside the movie's first scenes, while the suit-only Legend 7 were revealed later.

In Ultimatum, all pre-Fourze Riders were only revealed later, not alongside the movie's initial reveal and trailers (although some people noticed that that something that looked like part of OOO was visible in a trailer scene).
>>
>>14826602
>yuh shitposting
You're doing the same (actually even worse) by throwing that word around.

>>14826351
>>14826767
Have it right, barring Kuuga being Showa. It's totally Heisei in every possible way.
>>
>>14826921
>although some people noticed that that something that looked like part of OOO was visible in a trailer scene
Well to be fair, Eiji did appear out of suit, so the theory still stands.
>>
I for one am glad to see Kamen Rider Deadpool get more exposure.
>>
>>14826924
>You're doing the same (actually even worse) by throwing that word around.
Oh, yeah, they are definitely having reasonable discussion by throwing made up terms like
"Post-Showa" or "Post-Heisei" around. Despite, you know, there being literally a movie called "Heisei vs Showa" that had Skyrider on Showa side and Den-O on Heisei side.

>Have it right, barring Kuuga being Showa. It's totally Heisei in every possible way.
That's literally going by the actual way Toei divides the show, which I never disagreed with and was, in fact, defending.
>>
>>14826346
In the trash bin.
>>
>>14825596
>Make a Season about Ghosts
>Make a Season about Videogames
>Make Pacman the villain in the crossover
Is genius
>>
>>14826299
Showa is KR, V3, X, Amazon, Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1, Black and Black RX

Neo-Showa is ZO, J and Shin

Heisei is Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, and Kiva

Decade bridges the gap between Kiva and W

Post-Decade Heisei is W, OOO, and Fourze

Neo-Heisei is Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost and Ex-Aid

Amazons is technically a spin-off series so I don't count it among the list.
>>
>>14825599
Drive and Ghost resemble insects in the eye parts.
>>
>>14827201
Showa is KR to J
Heisei is Kuuga and anything after.
fuck off.
>>
>>14827223
Showa and Heisei do not matter. What is are they they are masked superheroes fighting to protect the innocent.
>>
>>14827232
In the end, yeah. But if you're gonna divide them use the actual divisions. Not made up ones.
>>
I don't want to like Neo Heisei but I heard Ryulong hates it so it's worth keeping it around
>>
>>14827300
We hate it too. It's a shitty term made up by Rangerboard
>>
>>14827597
Just wait until the Emperor kicks the bucket and is revived as a kaizo ningen.
>>
It's weird not seeing Fourze, OOO or W popping up for these things anymore.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.