[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me what the fuck this was? I thought I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: WTF IS THIS SHIT.jpg (453KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WTF IS THIS SHIT.jpg
453KB, 1366x768px
Can someone explain to me what the fuck this was?
I thought I was gonna be watching some Code Geass but it ended up being Gundam trash with characters who looked like Code Geass.

And what the fuck is with the ending?
Is Lelouch and Rolo alive what?
>>
>>14823592
Sunrise never does non-Gundam sequels right.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (504KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
504KB, 1366x768px
>>14823592
So wait someone wrote this shit down and thought it was a good ending?
>>
It's the show IBO wishes to be.

>Is Lelouch and Rolo alive what?
It takes place in between 1st season and R2
>>
I remember when this started we were all like "finally, it's the 08th MS Team of CG!"
>>
>>14823619
Okay why does this exist then?
>>
>>14823592
The culmination of Akane's career going downhill.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=1705

>>14823597
Except Wataru, oddly enough. On the bright side, Tiger & Bunny never getting a sequel worked in its favor, one could argue.
>>
>>14823632
For people who want to know what happened in that two year.

(Lelouch appear in one movie while still under the emperor mind control)
>>
>>14823635
His hand was tied.
(He can't change the ending neither adding any new element since the story happened in 2 years between CodeGeass and R2
>>
>>14823597
>Sunrise never does non-Gundam sequels right.

Yeah they can't ruin things that are bad to begin with.
>>
>>14823635
>Tiger & Bunny never getting a sequel worked in its favor, one could argue.
What makes you say that? I don't think it needs a sequel but curious about your opinion.
>>
>>14823592
>I thought I was gonna be watching some Code Geass but it ended up being Gundam trash with characters who looked like Code Geass.
I can't tell if you're being stupid or not
>>
>>14823671
Well think about it, if Sunrise did capitalize on T&B's popularity, chances are that the follow-up would get gimped somehow, resulting in endless arguments about the first season being better. So, it's better that it be a one-hit wonder than get stained.
>>
>>14823685
>So, it's better that it be a one-hit wonder than to go down in infamy.
It had two movies and a sequel manga and a live action movie by Ron Howard in the works. Its pretty much transcended from being a low budget anime they had no faith in to one of the break out surprise hits of the decade.
>>
>>14823592
>>14823606
It become apparent that people never really paid attention to the plot of Code Geass
>>
>>14823687
I can agree, the anime is one of my all time favorites and it wrapped everything up pretty nicely. A second season would have been entirely unneeded. I haven't seen the sequel movies, I know the first one is more or less a recap but how are the movies that continue after the anime?
>>
>>14823689
Yes, but still no second season. It got nipped in the bud before it got too out of control.
>>
>>14823606
Since when did Code Geass Clamp males have nipples?
>>
>>14823592
It was Code Geass but obviously not the same as the TV series. Why should it be?

Lelouch and Rolo were both alive at this point in time.
>>
>>14823606
I thought it was okay. You can't change the world, especially since a sequel already exists, so might as well find a place where you can survive.
>>
>>14823630
It's close enough to that. The actual plot of 08th MS Team was pretty lukewarm to pointless, but the fights were great.
>>
>>14823635
I liked it more than Heat Guy J or Geneshaft as far as Akane works go.
>>
>>14823606
Why does Lel, ouch have titties over there?
>>
>>14823592
>Expecting anything Code Geass to not be trash
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>14823592
It was decent enough even if you took it as a non-Code Geass thing, so whatever man.
>>
>>14823592
Code Geass was a shitty version of Gundam SEED to begin with so it isn't anything new.
>>
>>14827684
You mean a better version of Gundam SEED since Code Geass never did anything as weird as switching protagonists in the middle of a series.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.