[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classicaloid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>[HorribleSubs] ClassicaLoid - 01 [720p].mkv

First ep of Sugita Musical Mecha Show is out!
>>
First Ep and I already know I don't care enough to watch the second one.
>>
>>14817202
I have no idea where this show is going.

Bach looks based.
>>
File: bellri and dellensen.jpg (236KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bellri and dellensen.jpg
236KB, 960x1080px
>>
>>14817211
Same
If this was made by actual westaboos it could've been much better but right now it's just too filled with Japanese shit and animu cliches.
>>
>>14817286
I see it.
>>
>>14817291
I know man, fuck anime having anime cliches and Japanese stuff in it

We need some good anime creators like the people who made legend of korra and Avatar this shit is so fucking dumb
>>
>>14817291

This is some pretty bad shitposting.
>>
>>14817297
I dunno, he isn't wrong in that it probably would've been more fun if they didn't just paste the names on some character designs.

Also Mozart's hat is an atrocity.
>>
>>14817426
Isn't that every anime with historical people ever? Have you seen Fate? Or Sengoku Basara or any of the many samurai shows?
Seriously, why does this bother you?
Keep in mind they aren't supposed to actually be Mozart and Beethoven, but probably magic androids powered by classical music
>>
>>14817498
>Have you seen Fate?
Hey, everybody who wasn't Queen Arthur was closer than anything we ever got to see in say... cape comics.

>Or Sengoku Basara
That title basically translates to "Punk Rockers of the Warring States", Anon. They delivered on that splendidly.

I'm just saying that this one would've been better with more references to the actual persons and without that fucking hat.
>>
>>14817498
>>14817662
Probably would have helped if they didn't assume the guy adapting a manga poking at the Shinsengumi could also do historical figures in general.
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=24337
But really, complaining about historical figure accuracy should be the least of the show's issues.
>>
I just hope there's significantly more music in future episodes.

However I fear the music will mostly be the fight-the-monster-of-the-week thing.
>>
>>14817676
Wait, this is by Gintama's director? Damn it, so it likely means the new season will be directed by the same no name hack they got to direct the last one.
>>
>>14817676
Maybe they got him because the show's purpose is to be a comedy poking fun at classical composers rather than be a serious accurate show about them?
>>14817662
Please, go look at this page and realize how wrong you are about Fate
http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Servant_List
And like I said, the fact they're called "classicaloids" makes me think they're not supposed to be the actual composers resurrected
>>
File: tfw.jpg (53KB, 958x973px)
tfw.jpg
53KB, 958x973px
>>14817785
>Please look at Wikipedia and realize how wrong you are.

Right. I'll do that after I've gone completely retarded.
>>
>>14817812
It's not wikipedia, you retard
It's a compilation of actual canon Servant designs from the latest Fate material approved by Nasu himself
You say every servant but Arthuria is acurate, but that's wrong as fuck. Currently, even motherfucking Arthuria is more respectful and accurate to her actual counterpart than most Servants
>>
I never expected to say this, but Sugita needs to shut up.
>>
>>14817840
I haven't seen the episode yet but any reason why? Does he just voice a really annoying character or what?
>>
>>14817853
Most of his lines consist of unfunny shouting about gyoza.
>>
>>14817853
I liked him

Pretty much everyone in the show could stand to shut up really.
>>
>>14817860
well shit I might think twice before getting into this series but I may as well watch the first episode since I just downloaded it and see if I'll continue liking it
>>
>>14817900
>acting like an opinion posted in an imageboard has any degree of truth
I mean, most of Sugita's lines here are indeed shouting about Gyoza, but wether it's funny or unfunny is up to you. Personally, I found it funny
>>
Okay that was incredibly boring until Sunrise pulled out the weed.
The OP and ED are bretty rad too.
I guess I'll watch this.
>>
>>14817202
>Hey Sugita you can't be in Gundamn but you can be in this!
>>
>>14819810
Sugita was finally in gundam though.
>>
>>14819834
That was a Gunpla, not a Gundam.
>>
>>14819928
But he was Gundam. Tanaka Gudam to be exact
>>
>>14817202
I think I didn't smoke whatever you need to smoke to watch this show.
>>
>>14817291
>>14817297
>fuck anime having anime cliches and Japanese stuff in it
>>14817332

I think its a really legit complain though. Lot of times Japanese are so obsessed with filling anime with idols, otakus and so much other japanese stuff that they don't really think if it fits the setting and the story or not and put it anyway.
>>
>>14820854
What like macross deltas first ep.
Could be worse could be self insert characters jammed into a show trying to revive a series.
>>
>>14820891
Shows that mix idols and mecha are fine, because that's the premise, I was thinking more in shows that has nothing to do with idols, or insert characters that are voice actors or characters that are mana artist when it has nothing to do with the plot.

That girl from eureka seven that was a blogger/cosplayer/otaku for example.
>>
>>14821043
Like making Edward Teach a fucking otaku in Fate/Grand Order?
>>
>>14821096
Exactly, or having Iskander ordering videogames in Fate zero
>>
>sugita
tired of this shit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.