[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: gundamguide-update-october.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
gundamguide-update-october.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
A small update mostly for the Unicorn TV series that recently finished.
>>
>>14816179
>Destiny regarded as a low point
Not compared to Age, G-Reco, Try, or even G-Saviour
>>
File: Coordinator Spy.png (16KB, 544x440px) Image search: [Google]
Coordinator Spy.png
16KB, 544x440px
>>
>>14816188
Go watch the original/unremastered edition and get back to me.
>>
>>14816230
I have, the stuff I listed is still inferior
>>
>>14816188
>>14816255
>G-Reco
>inferior to Destiny

fucking kill yourself
>>
Couldn't help but notice that you forgot to put "Complete and utter garbage" under the cons list for Zeta.
>>
>>14816348
Couldn't help but notice you're trying to include a meme into this guide.
>>
>>14816179
>ZZ
>Canon
I see people are still posting the troll guide.
>>
>>14816686
>BK
>still posting
Tripfag memery
>>
>>14816692
Until this board burns to the ground, I will always be here, and will make sure that people know the truth about the Gundam timelines regardless of your infographs.
>>
>>14816706
>headcanon = truth
Yeah yeah. Throw up a wall of text about it, why don't you?
>>
Why no mention of Endless Waltz?
>>
>>14816765
What do you mean? It's next to Wing.
>>
>>14816772

I'm a blind motherfucker, I dunno
>>
>>14816710
>Implying implications
Still waiting for you to post a solid contradiction where you can't connect ANT and CCA.

Or why you're so emotionally invested in wanting ZZ to canon when it's not. I seriously hope it's not just to spite me
>>
>>14816805
Why do you write this as if not making a connection invalidates or validates anything? I don't care about that; I think you're a faggot for consistently trying to enforce your views on things as if they are objectively correct. I don't need to think about or care about canon in this, it's simply one thing about which you oft irritatingly fixate. I need no more reason to disparage you.
>>
>>14816818
So you admit that you have no interest in revealing the truth and are only doing all this out of petty spite against me? You can list all the opinions you want about me, but the fact you're just a reactionary who is willing to say the sun rises in the west if I were to state the opposite just makes you look like a fool now.
>>
>>14816834
See, this post is an example of what I was acually talking about.

Where the fuck do you get any of this? Truth what? It's fucking anime. People can and do take it as they wish and you consistently try to post as if this were wrong. I could think ANT>CCA were canon but I'd never stop thinking you were a faggot regardless.
>>
>>14816834
>petty spite against me?
I'd say it's less "spite" and more "stop acting like your fan theory is somehow official you autismagoric spergwad".
It's not like you're actually trying to accomplish some higher purpose that people are spiting, you're just pushing an inference you've made as if it has official basis instead of just autismal bias.
>>
Alright you newfaggots. Let's make something clear.
Anime=canon
ZZ is NOT an anime. It is LITERALLY in the opening song. Hence ZZ is not an anime and thus not canon. You can't disprove that op. It's very literal and matter of fact.
>>
>>14816889
>Boku wa zettai ni uso nanka itte nai
>>
>>14816894
See? The OP can't be lying.
>>
>>14816909
The song, or the OP of this thread? Because they are clearly contradicting each other in what is canon. You have the OP of the series, which was written by the creator of Gundam saying it's not anime, which would invalidate it from any canon status. And the OP of the thread who says it's canon because he says so.
>>
>>14816889
>Anime=canon
FALSE.
What they actually said was animated=official.
There is no 'canon', that's something only baka gaijin care about. Even if ZZ is not anime, it is still animated and therefore official.

Also note that this "animated=official" rule applies to Build Fighters and SD Gundam Gaiden so don't even try equating "official" and "canon" unless you want to debate where Satan Gundam and Wizard Guntank fit in the Black History.
>>
>>14816179
What about the second half of G Gundam that isn't consistent?
>>
>>14816889
In my opinion only the games are canon

jeeg john
>>
>>14816313
>any entry worse than IBO
You first
>>
File: neveribo.png (21KB, 930x510px) Image search: [Google]
neveribo.png
21KB, 930x510px
>>14817553
This so much, I stopped buying gunpla temporarily minus petitgguys just to send the message I will not support cancer that might affect Gundam.
>>
>>14817252
>animated=official
FALSE.
What they actually said was film=official. Which another word for canon that only baka gaijin don't understand. Even if ZZ is not anime, it is still not a film and therefore not canon.

Also note that this "film=canon" rule applies to Build Fighters and SD Gundam Gaiden so you can equate "official" and "non-canon" unless you want to debate where Satan Gundam and Wizard Guntank fit in the Black History.
>>
>>14816837
>>14816841
Thank you for corroborating my point that you aren't even trying to formulate an argument against the evidence I have laid out countless times and only wish to be contradictory because you have a personal umbrage against me.

Pick a god and pray that I don't one day I decide to care enough to invest in Adobe photoshop and start correcting the misinformation in the inforgraphs that are floating around.GIMP a shit
>>
>>14816889
ill bite

If ZZ isnt Canon

How are there more Ple's (Puru's) in animes that take place in the future

suck on that
>>
>>14818014
In terms of post ZZ animes. Puru clones only make an appearance in Unicorn. That can either be justified with a retcon where they were deployed at the end of the Gyrps Conflict before Haman and the Axis forces retreated.

Or it would also be deemed not canon as well because it is the only series with a direct connection to ZZ.
>>
who are you next to tomino?
>>
>this argument again
Fuck the hell off /pol/ we know it's you. You can't invalidate a TV series as canon, that's completely ludicrous.
>>
>>14820690
kek, it's not /pol/, it's just Black Knight.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>14820690
>Fuck the hell off /pol/
Make the Sides Great Again™

>You can't invalidate a TV series as canon, that's completely ludicrous.
O rly?
>>
Head up, G-Reco actually takes place 500 years after Correct Century.
>>
I have a genuine question about 0079. What "plot-important content" is left out of the movies. It's been a while since I've seen it.
>>
>>14816179
>I have a genuine question about 0079. What "plot-important content" is left out of the movies. It's been a while since I've seen it.

None. Everything that was cut was cut for a very good reason. If you want to watch filler and filler episodes enjoy the tv series.
>>
Recommendation guides are cancer and production order is the only way to watch ANYTHING.
>>
>>14823882
This also applies to the Zeta movies as well. People are upset that Dakar was cut, but it doesn't have an impact if you assume the Federation continued to support the Titans until the very end.
>>
>>14816188
>G-Saviour
I unironically think it's not that bad, most of it's problems come from the way it's written and the low budget,
otherwise G-savior is the only anime movie I've seen that actually retains the tone of its source material and works well within its canon
>>
>>14817597
The Graze Ritter is objectively a flawless design tho.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.