[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO Season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Next eps summaries:
28: Tekkadan tries to capture the Dawn Horizon Corps leader, Sandoval Reuters. However, the Arianrhod Fleet appears and the fight becomes a 3 way
29: Mika and Orga go meet the Terra Liberionis leader. Meanwhile McGillis arrives at Mars to make a deal with Tekkadan
30: A terrorist attack happens in a Arbrau meeting
>>
>>14814429
So in ep 27 the Hugo'll show up I assume, and in 28 they'll try to capture the guy piloting it, following that they'll confront the guy who hired Dawn Horizon and meet with ChocoChar in 29, and then in 30 a terrorist attack happens

I see a 31 though, what's that?
>>
>>14814429
28話 夜明け前の戦い
最大限の戦力を投入し、オルガ・イツカ率いる鉄華団は宇宙海賊“夜明けの地平線団”団長サンドバル・ロイターの捕獲へ向かう。
苦戦する中、治安維持組織・ギャラルホルンの月外縁統合艦隊アリアンロッドもその戦いに参戦し、三つ巴の混戦になる。
29話 出世の引き金
夜明けの地平線団による襲撃の落とし前をつけるため、鉄華団の三日月・オーガスとオルガは思想化団体テラ・リベリオニスのアリウムのもとを訪れる。
一方、ギャラルホルンの火星本部には地球外縁軌道統制統合艦隊司令のマクギリス・ファリドが到着。
マクギリスは、鉄華団にある誘いを持ちかける。
30話 アーブラウ国防軍発足式典
地球の経済圏のひとつ・アーブラウの軍事顧問となった鉄華団地球支部は、アーブラウ防衛軍結成式典の準備で慌ただしくなっていた。
アーブラウ代表の蒔苗・東護ノ介の依頼で、鉄華団は式典会場の警備を担当することに。
しかし、会場からは爆音とともに黒煙が立ち昇る。
31話 無音の戦争(あらすじ無し)
>>14814438
27: Lupus destroys the rest of the Garm Rodis then talking
28: Tekkadan at full power VS Dawn Horizon to capture Sandoval. Arianrhod appears so it becomes a 3 way melee
29: Orga/Mika go to Terra Liberionis leader to demand reparations for the Dawn Corps attack. McGillis arrives on Mars and invites Tekkadan to a meeting
30: Tekkadan's Earth Branch is ready to announce the Arbrau Defense Forces they hurriedly prepared. Makanai attends the ceremony but a terrorist bomb explodes
31: only the title: War's Silence
>>
Chocolate Man is going to have Makani killed in a terrorist attack and frame Tekkedan.
>>
>>14814429
>Fight
>no fight
>Maybe fight
Nope, not falling for this one again
>>
>>14814471
they already said the fights will now span 2 chapters(end of one until the beginning of the next)

>not fooling me
>>
>>14814429
Well it will depend in the execution, but it seems maybe something could happen in the next five episodes
>>
>>14814473
>(end of one until the beginning of the next)
You mean 1 minute of a fight at the start of an episode and everyone scuttles off like they did in season 1? yeah, not fooling me
>>
>>14814471
C'mon man look on the bright side
>Action
>Action
>Big action
>no action
>maybe action

For IBO that's a step up from
>Nothing
>Nothing
>Nothing
>Action
>>
>>14814458
ChocChar doesn't necessarily have to be involved with this. Makanai resigned the first time when he was linked to a corruption scandal, and when he got back into power he gave away the half-metal rights to the people who got him reelected. That's a very corrupt act right there, bypassing the parliament and would no doubt piss off some VIPs connected to half-metal in Arbrau.

It's kinda weird how open he is with the whole child soldier thing.
>>
>>14814486
No it was mostly no action, action with a few stints of double action and double no action
>>
>>14814486
S1 started with
>Action
>No action
>Action
>No action
>Action

But you have a point.
>>
>>14814429
well at least this season sounds like action will actually happen.
>>
>>14814429
Just like all season 2s of mech shows, it's a rollercoaster ride of non-stop happening.

Trainwreck imminent, I tell you.
>>
File: Graze.png (763KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Graze.png
763KB, 1280x738px
so how many Graze variants will S2 get?
>>
File: Ibo.jpg (624KB, 692x4274px) Image search: [Google]
Ibo.jpg
624KB, 692x4274px
Preview pics for the next ep.
>>
so how long until the "lol so wacky *eats butterfly* comical amrite" chick dies horribly for shock value?
>>
These things sound good, but it's always going to come down to how they are executed. The Dort arc sounded good to me when we first got info like this, but we all saw how that played out.
>>
>>14818423
probably around ep 15-20
>>
>>14814429
>Iok's Reginlaze's Railgun in action in ep 3

let's see if it can damage nanolaminate armor
>>
so whens the next episode?
>>
File: Ct95t_0UAAAy54K.jpg (89KB, 712x503px) Image search: [Google]
Ct95t_0UAAAy54K.jpg
89KB, 712x503px
>>14819230
More or less 4:30 hours from now, I could be wrong
>>
>>14818963
Indeed really curious to see if ranged weapons are finally dangerous
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.